The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-02-08

King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:38 pm

King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 041007pantb3
Love. What difference did it make if you loved someone?
If they didn't love you in return, it made not a scrap of difference.
People would be better off without the whole concept

"You're the one with the fire abilities," Miyoki replied with a small smile. Her eyes widened slightly for a second as Yugo rolled them over. "I never lost and if you keep this up I doubt your bid head will fit through the door, " She said giggling as Yugo licked her cheek. "Pick anything and I'll prove you wrong. Besides you need someone to kill your giant ego."

Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:33 pm

"You won? Hun I think you must have hot your head or something." Yugo chuckled softly. He didn't mind being pinned to the floor. He could easily reverse their position anytime he wanted to. "Another bet? Miyoki do you like loosing to me?" Yugo blinked before rolling them over. He pinned Miyoki's arms to her side and licked her cheek. "Hmmm anything huh? Thats kinda hard seeing that I'm good in just about everything I do."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Miyoki looked down at Yugo and raised an eyebrow in reply. "Winning? That's funny because I recall you losing our last argument." She said and shifted slightly so that she was more comfortable. She was pinning Yugo's arms to the floor but she was barely using any force. "Tell you what, choose anything you want and I'll bet you at it."

Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:10 pm

Yugo blinked twice as he was pushed right off the bed and onto the floor. He stared up at Miyoki for a moment before giving her a small grin. "Its because I got tired of winning our argument. Why should I argue with you when you never offer a proper challenge?" he smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Miyoki flushed and stuck out her tongue childishly. She stiffened at the word war and a small frown appeared on her face. "I really hope it doesn't become an all out war," She stated knowing that it was more than likely things would end up that way. Miyoki let out a small laugh and looked up at Yugo with a mischievous grin on her face. "Is that so Yugo? Well I'd say you are horrible at it, I mean look at you; you aren't trying to argue with me!" She exclaimed before attempting to shove Yugo off the bed and simultaneously pin him to the floor.

Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:24 pm

A big smirk appeared on Yugo's lips. He was about to answer her question, but then paused as Miyoki rephrased it. "Well...status wise no. When I said I hope you'll be able to keep up..." Yugo smiled and shook his head laughing a little. "Never mind. Anyway the sooner we get this crap over with the better. When the war ends things should become more peaceful. My pack has been fighting yours for such a long time that its kinda turned into a national pass time...though I know that sounds pretty bad,"
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:59 pm

"Are you saying you think I'm below you?" Miyoki asked then blushed as she realized how her words could be taken. "I meant below you as in status wise," She added quickly lifting her head to look at Yugo. After hearing his reply Miyoki let out a small sigh and gave him a wistful smile. "I know. I just wish things were like this. Hell, maybe the elders would consider accepting me if we weren't at war"

Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:58 pm

"Hehe I dont have to wish. Its going to happen sooner or later. I just hope that you'll be able to keep up." Yugo smiled. He got up on the bed blinking a little after seeing the expression on Myioki's face. "I know you dont want me to go, but I'm coming. There's no way in hell I'm going to let you go back to your place on your own. Dont worry, I wont do anything foolish. I just want to make sure that you're safe."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:28 pm

People would be better off without the whole concept.

ooc: This'll be my only reply for tonight

Miyoki giggled at Yugo's reply and shook her head lightly. "You wish, Yugo," She replied getting up and sitting down on the bed beside Yugo. "Yugo, if really wish you would change your mind about coming with me to the East," She added with a small sigh as she leaned back, with a small sigh, until her she was lying flat on the bed and grazed at the celling with a sad smile on her face. She knew that Yugo wouldn't change his mind but she really didn't want him in any sort of danger.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Yugo_426 wrote:
ooc: Alright its coming back. WIth the way the site lays out the post order though I'm slightly confused. Which one was your last post or did you reply to my last one?

Didn't see you reply until I was finsihed posting. tongue I agree the layout is slightly confusing. You posted last. It is at the bottom of my reply ..."Yugo frowned and crossed his arms. Even if Miyoki was only teasing him, he couldn't help but feel that she was going overboard a little. Even as a child he never did like being laughed at much. "Heh yeah just keep telling yourself that. I'd rock your world...you and I both know that." he replied with a big smirk. Now that Yugo's little memory problem was out of the way he wouldn't have to worry about forgetting something important." I'll post in just a second
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:06 pm

"It'll come back to you eventually. Don't worry about it." Miyoki replied with a small smile. "Besides there are some things you don't need to remember," She added remembering the bet that they had. Miyoki blinked twice as she heard Yugo. "More or less," She said replying to his first question. Miyoki sat down and actually thought about the second question he had asked. "I'd say fairly deep but it all depends on what you mean by deep." She replied after a moment before getting up and walking over to the door. She shut it quietly and locked it just in case any of the servants came to pick up the clothes.
"Hmm...uh...ok..." Yugo blinked. He wanted to find the right words to so he didn't sound stupid. His eyes shifted down to the floor then over to Miyoki when she stood to close and lock the door. "Hmm how should I put this?" He sighed softly and scratched his head. "Um...you say we have a deep relationship, but...exactly...how far have we gone?" he whispered softly. In a wolf society, the demons mated for life. If Yugo had mated with Miyoki at some point in time, the two of them would be considered to be more or less already married.
Miyoki nearly tripped as she heard Yugo. She looked at him surprised for several seconds before turning bright red. "You could have just asked that instead," She replied and opened her mouth to continue but shut it just as quickly. "Well Yugo I remember that you said that I couldn't keep my mouth shut when we first went to the Northern lands," Miyoki added as she sat down in front of Yugo and kissed him lightly before pulling away. "How far do you think we've gone?" She asked with a small smirk on her face as she watched his reaction.
"Well...I didn't really know how to put my thoughts into words." he replied softly. Yugo watched Miyoki reaction. She hadn't really answered his question...well she had answered his question with another question. Yugo kissed her back, but then paused and thought for a moment. "Hmm...well...I dont know. I want to say that if anything...really deep...had happend between us I'd remember it. I'm coming up with nothing though, but I'm not sure if thats because nothing happend or if its because I lost my memory. Hey wait a second...why dont you just answer the question rather then confusing the hell out of me?" He blinked twice. There was something about the smirk on her face that he didn't like.
Miyoki sat back and watched Yugo, trying not to burst out laughing. "But it's so much more fun confusing the hell out of you, Yugo," Miyoki replied pouting. She let out a small laugh and shook her head as she stood up. "No, all we've done is kiss." Miyoki replied and then added, "besides it's not like I'd ever remember even if something happened between us. I have a feeling that you'd be quiet forgettable." She poked Yugo's chest with one finger and then tried to step away from him as she continued laughing.
Yugo frowned and crossed his arms. Even if Miyoki was only teasing him, he couldn't help but feel that she was going overboard a little. Even as a child he never did like being laughed at much. "Heh yeah just keep telling yourself that. I'd rock your world...you and I both know that." he replied with a big smirk. Now that Yugo's little memory problem was out of the way he wouldn't have to worry about forgetting something important.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Yugo smiled down at Miyoki. Part of him thought about giving her an answer, but perhaps it was best he didn't. "Hmm...dragon boy...I mean Michi is close by. Actually it seems he's in the same building as us." he stated and tilted his head slightly so could take in the various scents around him. "Hmm...I'd say he's...upstairs somewhere."
"Upstairs? Alright. You'd better go now so you don't get in anymore trouble. I'll catch up and meet you at your house k?" Miyoki said then without waiting for a reply she headed towards the nearest staircase. Racing up the stairs she walked into the children's section. Miyoki quickly told Michi not to disturb her and hugged Jess before leaving. Judging from the expression on Michi's face he would be staying away from Yugo and Miyoki until they came to find him.
Yugo smiled and gave Miyoki a nodd. He would wait for her at his house and with any luck they'd be able to have some alone time. Actually now that Yugo thought about it...the last time they had been alone was when he had lost his memory. In the end even that moment hadn't gone to well. "This should be nice." Yugo smiled as he walked out of the temple. When he got his house, Yugo went right up to his room to straighten things up some. It had been a while since he had last walked into his room. The whole thing looked like one big war zone. "Damn...when the hell did I do all of this???"
Miyoki took the long way back just to make sure no one saw them walking into the house together. Once she walked down the hallway towards Yugo's room she slowed down wondering what all the noise was. From what she could hear someone seemed to be moving things around. She paused at the door and even though it was slightly open she knocked, partially because she was afraid that she would be hit by something and because she was unsure if it was Yugo. "Yugo?"
Yugo was working overtime to get his room looking at least half way clean. He blinked when his ears picked up the sound of footsteps followed by a knock on the door. "Great...she was faster then what I thought she was..." he sighed and walked over to the door opening it. "Yo Miyoki...you...you um didn't take as long as I thought you were going to." he stated with a nervous smile. "Well...come in. Um I'm kinda in the middle of cleaning up though." he smiled. His room still looked like a war zone, but at least the bed and bathroom were clean.
Miyoki looked over Yugo's shoulder to see the state his room was in. "And I thought my room was bad. Are you sure I won't be attacked by anything if I come in?" She asked jokingly as she walked into his room but stayed next to the door. "I'll help cleaning you clean up," Miyoki stated as she began to pick up clothes off of the ground and threw them into a small pile just outside of his door. "You might as well wash everything," She added wrinkling her nose as she threw another shirt onto the pile. "Is there anything inside your closet?" Miyoki asked wondering if she could just shove everything else inside his closet or under his bed.
"Yeah yeah I know it looks bad. I haven't been home for a while so I guess everything's been neglected. I honestly dont remember my room being this mesy though." Yugo sighed and shook his head. He thought that it would be best to seperate the clean clothes from the dirty ones, but Miyoki had a point. All of them were on the floor so why not wash everything? Yugo had just finished scooping up the last of his clothes and was about to tackle whatever mysteries that slept under his bed. His ears twitched when Miyoki mentioned the word 'closet'. "Shit dont go in there! Last time I burried alot of junk in there. If you open the door you might be barried alive."iyoki instantly moved away from his closet. "You could at least keep your closet clean. It helps when you have places to stuff your mess." She stated as she walked over to Yugo's bed and knelt down in front of it. "I'll grab the stuff out from under here and you and find places to put it," Miyoki said shifting a few things aside and crawling under his bed so only her legs were visible. "It's really dusty down here," She commented before letting out a small gasp as she found a photo of Yugo when he was younger in one of the smaller piles. "Aww, you were so cute," Miyoki said handing the picture to Yugo. "I'm going to keep any other pictures I find though."
Yugo gave a slight nodd. IT was annoying having Miyoki clean his room with him, but it really couldn't be helpped. Yugo figured he would at least get most of the room looking ok then tackle his closet later. "Careful, something might bite you while you're down there." he smiled, but then blinked when she pulled out an old photo of him. "Heh I remember this. Father took this photo...hmm there should be some more down there somewhere." he stated. In fact, there were quiet a few photos. There were pictures of Fang as a baby being held by Yugo's mother. There was one large family photo with Yugo's father standing up with a wide grin. Yugo's mother was holding Fang, and Yugo had his arms crossed with the same cheesy grin his father had on.
"Here they are. There's a whole stack of them," Miyoki said before muttering several curses under her breath as she hit her head off of the bed. She slowly wriggled out from under the bed, her dress ridding up her legs as she did so and flipped through the pictures. "Fang's so cute!" She exclaimed with a mischievous grin on her face. "I definitely get to keep this one," Miyoki said as she pulled her dress down so it covered her legs. She placed the stack of photos on Yugo's bedside table and looked underneath the bed. "It looks like it's somewhat clean lets just leave it."
"Hmm thats odd though. I could have sworn that I had a box for all those old photos. Fang would be pissed if he found out they were under my bed collecting dust. Their the only memories we have left of our parents." he stated and sat down beside Miyoki once she came out from under his bed. "We had some good times. I had to be around the age of five in human years. Fang, as you can see, was still a baby. He hardly remembers our parent's faces. My memory is a little bit better then his, but not by much. I do however remember my mother's beautiful smile. I wish she were alive so you could meet her Miyoki. That women...she had a smile that could brighten the darkest of rooms."
Miyoki let out a small laugh and shook her head lightly as she gave Yugo a hug. "I'm really sorry that they're gone and everything but I have a feeling if your father was still alive he would've fried my ass if I was even a mile away from the border. Not to mention what they'd do to you if they found out about us," She said smiling as she glanced over at the pictures. Miyoki knew for a fact that if her father was alive... well she probably would've never been in the Southern lands in the first place but if he had meet Yugo her father would've turned him into a popsicle if he so much as kissed her. A sad look crossed her face for a moment but she glanced back up at Yugo. "Before you leave the Eastern lands I'll show you a picture of my parents alright?"
"Heh I think you're right. If my father didn't kill you my mother would have. She was the protective type when it came to her boys. Its odd how the most beautiful of flowers are often the most deadly." Yugo chuckled, but paused when Miyoki brought up her own parents. "I've been wondering which one of your parents is the human? My parents actually went through an arranged marriage, but managed to fall head over heals in love. How did your parents meet eachother?"
Miyoki frowned for a split second and then let out a small sigh. "My mum was,"She said so softly that Yugo would have to strain to hear her. "My mom and dad met ironically enough during a small war. It was just between the neutral area close to the Eastern lands and the Northern lands. She-" Miyoki broke off laughing as she recalled what her father had told her. "My father was sent to lead an attack on a village but the King was foolish and he only sent a few men. The villagers attacked and killed most of the nekos. However my father an two other nekos were left badly wounded. My mother insisted that the village take care of them and they had no choice but to obey since she was the princess. The other nekos died overnight from their wounds but my mother took care of my father until he had fully healed. He left within a week but they kept in touch for several months before my father decided to marry her. You can guess how well that went over with the King."
"Wow your mom was a princess too?" Yugo smiled. Who would of thought that their mothers would have something in common? Yugo guessed that Miyoki's father must have had a pretty high rank. Normally if the demon was of a low rank the taking of a human mate would simply be frowned upon. However, if the demon had a higher rank more attention would be attracted. A good example was the relationship between Miyoki and Yugo. Sooner or later the public along with the elders would have to be informed. Yugo smiled and placed a kiss on Miyoki's cheek. He placed his arm around her shoulder pulling her close to him. "So what are your father and mother doing now?"
As if reading Yugo's thoughts Miyoki added," since my father was up until that time the sole 'protector' of the wolf book the king had no choice but to accept his marriage." She knew the Elders would be furious with Yugo for so much as having any romantic notions about a half breed let alone a neko half breed but she thought that they could be convinced if the neko King died since she not only knew where the book was but owned the Nothern lands. Miyoki stiffened as Yugo as her where her parents where. She quickly pulled away from him and glared at him for a moment before she remembered that he had lost his memory. "Sorry I forgot you lost your memory. Both of them died several hundred years ago," She said trying to to snap at Yugo or sound bitter.
"Oh well that explains it. So I'm guessing that your parents didn't have any problems after that." he smiled, but then blinked when Miyoki moved away from him. Judging from the look she was giving him, Yugo had jsut said something very stupid. "Oh...I'm sorry." he whispered. His eyes moved down to the floor. He knew exactly how it felt to live in a world where your parents died when you were still young. While Yugo had grown up with Fang, it seemed that Miyoki was all alone. "By any chance do you have any brothers or sisters? Maybe even a few half siblings?"
Miyoki shook her head lightly. "I overreacted. It's fine," She said dismissing his apology with a wave of her hand as she moved to sit next to Yugo again. "Just my older brother but his mom was a neko and it was an arranged marriage. You've already met that asshole and killed him. I spent about a hundred years or so with Michi's family before I had to move back to the Northern lands then I lived with my brother and the neko prince."
Yugo's eyes went wide! He looked at Miyoki in disbelief. "You mean the ass wipe that was putting his hands all over you was your half brother?!" He exclaimed. Yugo's eyes narrowed as he crossed his arms over his chest. No longer did he feel any form of regret about killing the neko. "Hmm so you really do have royal blood flowing through you. It seems you and I are more alike then what I originally thought. Its funny how fate works." Yugo smiled.
Miyoki looked at Yugo just as surprised when she heard him. "No! Dear God, no! That was my finance but you killed my brother before you killed him," She said shaking her head to get rid of the mental image she had. "Noble blood, it's practically the same thing since royal bloodline has been spread out." Miyoki paused and frowned. She shook her head and smiled moving so she was in front of Yugo. "Well fate better not mess this up or it's going regret it," She said referring to their relationship.
Yugo blinked twice. He tried to think back to when he had killed Miyoki's brother, but his mind was blank. Miyoki didn't seem to be bothered by the fact so he assumed that she was ok with it. "Memory loss really is a bitch..." he sighed deeply. He wondered what else he had forgotten. When Miyoki moved infront of him, Yugo smiled giving her a slight nodd before placing a kiss on her cheeks. It was then that a thought entered his mind...one that started nagging him. "Um...a quick question. You and I fell for eachother in that cave right? Well...um...exactly how deep...of a relationship do we have?"
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:04 pm

"Oh really? You would rather be with a horny peice of shit who cares nothing for at all for you? I guess you like guys who treat you liek dirt..." Yugo muttered, but then shook his head and apologized. His tone became softer as well so prevent him from yelling anymore. "Wait Miyoki..." Yugo replied softly. She was going to have to hit him pretty hard if she wanted him to move. "It's not all of your fault...I had my part to play in things going to hell..so...just wait a second. When I told you to leave...I was very frustrated. I mean you cant really blame me for feeling that way...at the same time that doesn't excuse how I treated you. I just....well..." he paused trying to find to right words to say. It was then that Yugo noticed the tears in Miyoki's eyes. She was hurt. It seemed Yugo had dome some serious damage. "I'm sorry." Yugo whispered softly and wrapped his arms around her. "Just...dont leave...not yet..."
Fang laughed softly. He shurgged his shoulders and leaned back in his chair. "I cant say if he was or wasn't." he smiled, but then blinked and looked over at the door. "Hey you hear that? The yelling stopped. Heh, maybe you wont need that sound barrier. It looks like things have calmed down between those two. Honestly though, I never would have thought that my older brother would end up falling for a neko...no a half neko. Life sure does have a funny way of surprising you."
Miyoki looked up and glared at Yugo, it was very luck for both of them that looks weren't able to kill or Yugo would've been six feet under. She took a small step back pushing her hair out of her view as Yugo began shaking his head. Miyoki slowly began to relax as Yugo stopped yelling and tried apologizing. A small smile spread across her face for a second before quickly looking neutral again. She wasn't about to let Yugo off of the hook that easily. Miyoki hugged Yugo before letting go. "I hate you," She said jokingly as she hit Yugo lightly. "I spent forever planning an escape," Miyoki explained pouting slightly. "Now it's all gone to wa-"
Miyoki looked up startled as she heard someone screaming outside. She quickly took a couple giant steps away from Yugo and leaned back against the table. She knew whoever came in would have to get Yugo to move away from the door before they could open it but she didn't want to give anyone the wrong impression.Miyoki nodded as she heard Yugo speak until he told her what Michi had done. Her eyes widened and she looked surprised and worried. "Are you sure- I don't think it's the best idea for you to go East but could you tell me word for word what he said about Jess and me?" She asked with a small frown on her face. She really didn't want to add save Michi from his father to her list of things to do which was steadily growing longer and longer.Michi turned his head away as Fang scared the librarian again and tried his best not to laugh. Turning again to look at Fang Michi nodded. "Thank you, Prince Fang and you too miss," He replied only stating Fang's title so it wouldn't look like he was disrespecting Fang. As he waited for the librarian to move he shook Jess lightly to get her to wake up. As soon as she did Michi placed her gently on the ground, but still held onto her with one hand so she wouldn't fall over. "We're going to look at some books for you, okay?" He said quietly but his tone indicated that there was more going on than what he had just said.Jess rubbed her eyes and nodded sleepily after she looked around and saw that neither Yugo or Miyoki was near by. "Okay," She replied then looked up at Fang. "Are you coming?" Jess asked polietly but before Fang could answer Michi replied."No, he has other work to do,"Michi said glancing at Fang and then at the door to the other study.
"Yeah that might be true...but its not like I'd be going to see the king himself. I'd just be esscorting you into his territory thats all." Yugo replied softly. His eyes shifted over to the door and then back to Miyoki when she stepped back. "Oh...thats the head libarian. Shes easily startled...really easy." he sighed softly and shook his head. "Oh...um...well Michi didn't say much at all. He asked the elders if we could care for you and Jess and the elders gave their concent...sort of. Thats about it I think. Whats up? Is there something I should know??"
Fang nodded to Michi and bent down to start picking up the books. When Jess woke up, he smiled at the girl and shook his head. "I have a few things I need to do, but you should take this time to pick out some good books. We've got a big children's selection so dont be afraid to take what you want. We've got stories about kings, queens, brave princesses, and alot of other cool stuff." He smiled. The libarian's eyes shifted between Michi and Fang. She would have never had thought that a dragon and a wolf would be so respectful towards eachother. "Um...ok please follow me Prince. As Sir Fang stated you can take what you want....however....I have to ask that you find someone to return the books you barrow. Even if they are for children they're still very important."
Miyoki frowned as she heard Yugo. For a split-second she looked positively pissed off. "That imbecile!" She snapped looking relatively calm...at least compared to a few seconds ago. "It's..." Miyoki glanced at Yugo and trailed off. She was torn between wanting to tell Yugo and keeping Michi's privacy. After a few seconds she nodded slightly. "I can't tell you much but Michi was not supposed to bring the wolves into the dea- don't even bother asking because I can't say anything about it. He's going to be in so much trouble."
Michi nodded in reply. "Of course I wouldn't dream of letting books go to waste. I'll be sure to return them personally or ask sir Fang to." He said motioning for the librarian to get moving.
Jess however looked confused fr a second before she walked over and gently grabbed the librarian's hand. "Lets go"
"I dont understand whats so special about the information you have. Whats so big that you cant tell me?" Yugo blinked. A soft sigh left his lips when Miyoki gave him a very vague version of what was going on. "Alright whatever. I dont feel like fighting anymore so lets just drop it. Do you have everything you need? If so lets go ahead and leave."
The libarian adjusted her thick glasses and nodded. She still didn't understand why a dragon was given permission to walk through the capital, but then perhaps the less she knew the better. She jumped slightly when Jess grabbed her hand and looked down at the little girl blinking. "A neko child..and a dragon? Whats the connection..." she thought to herself then turned to Michi. "Please excuse my boldness...but...is this girl...your love child?"
Miyoki bit her lip lightly as Yugo asked her and looked away from him. She probably wouldn't have gotten into too much trouble but she had a feeling if Yugo knew there wouldn't be much left of the library. "Sorry," She whispered stepping forward and kissing Yugo lightly before looking at the door. "Yeah but I guess I have to wait for Jess and Michi to get ready. I have to accompany them into the Eastern lands because I really don't feel up to picking up whatever is left of Michi later."
Jess's eyes widened as she heard the librarian. She was still young enough that she believe babies came from some magical place far far away but she had heard enough to realize that a 'love child' was a child that belonged to two people that weren't married. She quickly pulled her hand away and the temperature dropped a couple of degrees around her. She crossed her arms and stamped her foot as she replied, "No! Michi isn't my daddy!" She snapped tears forming as she though of what had happened to her parents.
Michi was so shocked by the question that he stared at the librarian for several seconds. He finally snapped out of his trance as Jess stamped her foot. He moved forward and placed a hand on her shoulder making sure she wouldn't hurt the librarian accidentally. "Jess, hush," He whispered before looking back at the librarian. "Both her parents died just a short time ago and my friend is taking care of her but she is busy elsewhere so I'm watching her for now."
"Yeah...ok..." Yugo whispered. He really didn't want to fight so there was no point in pressing the issue any further. "Well what do you want to do while we're waiting? It cant take Michi to long to find you. When I left him at the temple he said he was going to look for you. Hmph...arrogent bastered..." Yugo muttered just low enough so Miyoki couldn't hear him. Then again...with her hearing it was possible that she might have.
"Ah!! What the-" The libarian flinched and jumped back. The sudden change in temperature scared the hell out of her. How could a child affect the weather? "Oh...I see..." She whispered softly and bent down so she was on Jess's eye level. Honestly, she was terrified of being turned into an ice pop, but was willing to take the chance. "I'm sorry little one. I didn't mean to upset you."
"First of all I'd like to get out of this room without being noticed. Then we'll see," Miyoki replied moving to the right so Yugo could open the door but she would be hidden behind it in case the librarian hadn't left yet. "Is she gone?" Miyoki whisper looking at Yugo to see if she could move.
Michi gently tightened his grip on Jess's shoulder while whispering quietly so the librarian wouldn't be able to hear him clearly, "it's not very nice to freeze others."
Jess frowned at the librarian but the temperature began to go back up to normal slowly. "Can I go see the books now?" She asked trying not to snap at the librarian. It looked like Miyoki's stubbornness was rubbing off on her but at least she was still polite.
Yugo opened the door and looked around. His ears twitched as he tilted his head trying to pick up either the foot steps or the sounds of voices. "It's clear." he smiled. It was only now that Yugo realized how it would have looked if someone had seen them coming out of a locked room together. Sure nothing happend...but that wouldn't stop rumors from flying around. "So what now? You seem to be the one with all the ideas this time around."
The librarian looked at Jess with a very nervous smile. Somehow she felt like she was staring into the jaws of death. Later she would have to disscuss the issue with Yugo...if he would bother to listen. "Knowing him I'll end up getting laughed at..." She sighed deeply and stood to her feet. She took Michi and Jess up to the next floor and when she opened the doors there were seven sections on the floor stuffed with nothing but kids books. "Take your pick...just...becareful with the pages please."
Miyoki laughed quietly and rolled her eyes. "Is that so?" She asked with a smile on her face. "We can do whatever you want to do." She stated before a sad look came across her face. Looking up at Yugo she sighed. "I probably won't see you for a long time if this continues," Miyoki whispered wrapping her arms around Yugo's neck and placing her head on his shoulder.
Jess quickly followed the librarian upstairs while Michi walked at his normal pace but watched Jess just in case. Once Jess saw the books a small smile lit up her face but as soon as she heard the librarian it disappeared. She turned her head to give the librarian a look that said 'I'm not stupid. I could have figured that out myself' before picking a book about bunnies off of the shelf. "Michi! Michi! Guess what? I caught two whole rabbits by myself today!" She exclaimed as he appeared at the doorway. Then quickly before the librarian could leave she asked, "I can get these out if Fang says he'll bring 'em back right?", not bothering addressing Fang formally.
"Hmm...well if its ok with you...I'd like to go somewhere private. Its been a while since we've been alone ya know?" he whispered softly. His arms wrapped around Miyoki's waist pulling her body into his chest. "Tell me one thing...is this plan of yours really needed? I mean there's no promise that bitch king will let you live. I wont be able to help you if I'm here Miyoki..."
"Fang...you mean his highness right?" The librarian stated with a small frown. Even if Jess was a child she needed to at least understand proper manners. "If his highness says he'll bring them back...I guess I have no choice but to say yes..." She sighed softly then turned to Michi. "I'll leave her in your hands. If you need anything else please dont be afraid to ask. I'll be downstairs in the lobby."
Miyoki raised her head up and kissed Yugo. "Well it's too late to turn back now. I promise I won't go near the Northern lands until this war is over after this week alright? I just want to make sure I can force the Northern lands to call a truce if this are getting bad on either side. Even if it s the Northern lands, I don't want to see anyone hurt," She whispered before lowering her head. "I don't mind if we go but I'm going to find Michi first," She said before wrinkling her nose in mock disgust as she added, "I don't want him to end up interrupting something."
"His highness?" Jess asked confused for a second but then she giggled. "Fang lets me call him Fang. Besides Fang sounds much nicer than his highness." Jess explained as she waved the librarian goodbye.Michi looked at Jess disapprovingly but it was clear he really didn't mind. He found it amusing that the librarian was telling him not to be afraid to ask her anything but he nodded. "Thank you for all your help." He said hoping that Fang had gotten at least Miyoki out of the building.
"You...wanna find Michi first?" Yugo blinked then closed his eyes trying hard to hold in his frustration. However when she explained why she wanted to find Michi, Yugo's anger vanished. "Oh...well if thats the case then I understand." he smiled and placed a warm kiss on Miyoki's lips. "Just dont take to long ok? We dont have that much time and I would like to spend at least an hour or two alone with you if possible."
"Why did you think I wanted to find him?" Miyoki asked with a grin on her face, however she wasn't too interested in hearing an answer as she kissed Yugo back before pulling away. She looked around and then back at Yugo. "Let's see if your nose actually works. Was he here recently?" She asked wanting to find Michi as quickly as possible so she could spend as much time with Yugo as possible.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:04 pm

"Miyoki I killed the neko prince....I'm already up to my head in shit so why not continue to pile it on?" He sighed and lowered his tone. Yugo crossed his arms and leaned against the door just incase Miyoki got the idea that she'd be able to leave. "Yeah I said that because you pissed me off. Things were going great and then you suddenly dropped the princess bomb on me. You knew from the moment we met that I was a king." he stated with a low growl. "So tell me what type of mess are you in? What have you been hiding that you can tell that arrogent dragon that you cant tell me?"
"I see...well there must be some base for my brother's view. From what I've seen you and Miyoki do have...some sort of bond. I'm not sure if thats a romantic one or not, but none the less there is a bond. You also seem to know alot more then he does." Fang whispered so he wouldn't wake Jess up. He hoped that Yugo and Miyoki wouldn't start screaming at eachother again. "Oh now that would be interesting. I've always wanted to see what fired dragon looks like, which is exactly what you'd be." he smirked. "Dont underestimate Yugo's temper. Push him over the edge and you'll see first hand what the anger of an Ogami feels like. If you're lucky there will be enough your body left over to fit into a small jar."
"Because you could get killed!" Miyoki exclaimed angrily. "F.Y.I. it was Michi that dropped the bomb not me and when we first met I was your prisoner and you were an egotistical jackass. And just to clarify things I'm not a princess. You found out about...him so I figured you'd just come to the conclusion that I was the heir if the king died." She said glancing at Yugo. Miyoki began to pace as she continued, "I'm not in a mess...exactly but I do have to deal with the consequences of the neko prince's death." She stopped before turning and glaring at Yugo, "And would you stop with the flipping Michi- bashing. He's just a friend!"
Michi rolled his eyes at the word bond. "We lived together in the place for a couple hundred years and making sure she doesn't do something stupid helps create a bond. Besides I seen her when she was in diapers and I'm not interested in someone that's so much younger than me,"He stated before shutting the door with his foot. As much as he wanted to make sure Yugo and Miyoki weren't going to kill each other he didn't want someone passing by the hear their conversation. Neither Yugo or Miyoki had told anyone about what was going on between them and he knew there would be an uproar if anyone found out. "Is that so? "Michi asked as if questioning about the weather. "Well I guess I can comfort myself by considering how much pain Miyoki will put Yugo through and not to mention what your Elders would do."
"I could have also been killed fighting the neko prince. Oh...wait I get it now. It's ok for me to risk my life only when I'm saving yours right?" Yugo snapped. He crossed his arms and his eyes shifted to the side avoiding her gaze. "Better to be a jackass then a burden to everyone around you..." Yugo muttered bitterly. He didn't really care if Miyoki heard him or not. His eyes slowly shifted back over to Mioyki though when she brought up his Michi bashing. "I'll say what I god damn please! Besides I dont trust that guy...but for some reason you seem to. You trust him enough to share information that would get me 'killed'. Hmph, maybe your taste in males just lean towards men like him..."
"Hmm I see...so that is your relationship..." Fang sighed. "Yugo has never had anyone close to him...well...at least not Miyoki close. I think he's pushed her race, blood, and everything else that screams 'stay away' out of his head. I cant really speak for him...but I think one of the reasons he acts so hostile towards you is because you know Miyoki better then he does. I'm sure he wants to be the one who knows her the best." he replied softly then shurgged his shoulders. "Prince Michi this is not a game. You need to take this situation with my brother more seriously. For one, Yugo doesn't use the same logic as you and me. If he see's you as an enemy and you push him over the edge...like you're doing now...he will unleash his anger without fear of the consequences. Just so you know, the result would most likely be an execution carried out by the elders. Naturally, this would throw not only our pack, but all of the others throughout the south into pure chaos. I'm not trying to tell you how to deal with Yugo...but I suggest you back off a little. Let him see that you dont intend to stand between him and Miyoki." Fang stated before looking at the door. It seemed Miyoki and Yugo were screaming at eachother again. "Thats my brother..."
Miyoki said nothing during Yugo's little rant. She seemed to be looking through him rather than at him and gave no indication that she had heard him at all except for a tiny muscle twitching in her cheek as she tried to stop herself from saying something that would make the situation worse. As much as she cared about Yugo there was only so much of his yelling she could take.
As Yugo finished Miyoki finally blinked and spoke in an eerily calm voice that no one outside the room would be able to hear unless they put their ear up to the door. "Finished? I'm not going to waste my time entertaining your thoughts of Michi being more than a friend to me. Get something straight Yugo I never told you to fight the neko prince. You choose to come back." She paused glancing at the door. "And frankly right now I think I would rather be with the neko prince rather than you. At least with him I knew exactly I stood. I was nothing more than a filthy halfbreed he had to pretend to have a successful marriage to get the wolf book so he could hide it away for ever. He never switched his mind about how he felt about me. You clearly told me you wanted me out of your life back at your house but now that I'm actually leaving you decide to show up..." Miyoki trailed off for a second and swallowed. She knew she was hitting blow the belt but she was fed up with him insulting her. "Why? Just to tell me that it's my fault that everything is going to hell? Or that I'm a burden to everyone around me and that I should be falling in with someone like Michi?"She asked barely keeping the hurt she felt out of her voice. "I have better things to do than to stay here listening to you insult me. Move," Miyoki commanded moving forward and looking at the doorknob instead of Yugo's face. She raised one hand to her face to quickly wipe away a tear.
Michi nodded and glanced at the door with an annoyed look on his face. "Shhh, go back to sleep. Miyoki and Yugo are just being stupid," He whispered as Jess began to stir. A small smile came over Jess's face and she promptly fell back asleep. "I mean no offense by this but was Yugo dropped on the head as a child? He is never going to get close to her if he keeps this stupidity up," He said before glancing down at Jess. "Would you mind holding her while I go put up a sound barrier around their room before someone starts investigating the noise?"
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

Miyoki tried to pull away when Yugo grabbed her hand but stopped as she realized that he wasn't about to let her go. However that didn't stop her from trying to make Yugo's job by screaming as soon as they had entered the room. "Let me go!" Miyoki yelled making sure her voice was loud enough that it would bother Yugo's ears and it could be heard outside the room.
Jess smiled at Fang and walked towards the door. A few seconds later as she heard Miyoki yelling she looked back at Fang expectantly. "Was that two whole seconds?" She asked before climbing up on the table. Jess stared at the map for a few seconds before nodding. "I see," She stated just as Michi walked into the room.
"Have they killed each other yet?" Michi asked looking at the door to the room where Yugo and Miyoki had gone.
"Yeah that is so!" Yugo snapped. As he pulled her into the room, Yugo's grip tightend as Miyoki screamed louder. Her voice was killing his ears, but he wouldn't release her until he had dragged her away from Fang and Jess. When they were alone, Yugo released her arm and closed the door. His ears were ringing from Miyoki's screams. "Damn you have a big mouth..." he muttered and placed his hand over his aching ears. "I have business with you and you're not going anywhere until I say you can go!"
"Hmm...surprisingly no. More like 1.5 seconds..." he sighed deeply and sat back in his chair. Miyoki's screams would attract unwanted attention if she didn't stop soon. Fang wasn't looking forward to explaining why their was a screaming neko in the libary. Fang's eyes shifted over to Jess. She was looking at the map like she had some idea to what Miyoki was talking about. Fang was about to ask what she knew, but paused for a moment when Michi entered the room. "Define 'killed' and you'll have your answer..."
"And you're bruising my hand," Miyoki snapped before stiffening as she heard Yugo's next sentence. She looked hurt for a split second and then the next moment her face was devoid of any emotion. "Of course, how could I ever leave if his royal highness has finally found time to fit me into his busy schedule considering he's the only important person in the whole wide world," She replied sarcastically making sure not to hurt his ears this time. Miyoki crossed her arms...well as best as she could with Yugo holding onto her hand.
Jess paused a moment as she heard the door shut and she couldn't hear Miyoki and Yugo anymore. "She probably killed his ears," Jess added frowning as she flattened her ears against her head before jumping at Michi, who looked surprised but caught her. Jess wrapped her tiny arms around Michi's neck and buried her head into his shoulder with a small yawn.
Michi looked at Jess with an amusing smile on his face. "I'll wake you up before she leaves," He whispered adjusting Jess so that she'd be more comfortable. "Did she tell you anything?" He asked whispering quietly so he wouldn't disturb Jess.
"Yeah well....sorry....." He muttered. Yugo had really intended to hurt her. He was just so frustrated at the moment. Yugo's eyes narrowed and he beared his fangs when he heard Miyoki's comment. "I dont want hear talk like that from someone like you. It seems that you let everyone in on your plans accept the person that matters the fucking most! Whats wrong Miyoki? Do you think I cant handle you little burdens? Do you think I'm not smart of enough to understand them? You're the reason why everything has gone to hell so I'd watch what comes out of my mouth if I were you."
"Heh you're talking to the wrong person Prince. I'm nothing more then the second born son around here. My status is not high enough to be told what goes on around here." Fang chuckled. Even when it came to the things Yugo did, Fang was only included in on the really important things. "Do you have any idea how crazy your relationship with Miyoki is driving Yugo? I've seen him pissed off before...but I dont think I've ever seen him hate anyone as much as he hates you."
Miyoki tried to take a step back once she saw Yugo's fangs. Although she wanted to believe that he wouldn't hurt her she wasn't 100% sure. She opened her mouth to snap back at Yugo then closed it. Yelling at him wouldn't do anything besides making the situation worse. "Don't say anything until I'm finished explaining," Miyoki whispered looking at Yugo. "I never thought you weren't smart enough to understand, Yugo. I just didn't want you involved in this...this whole mess. According to you it's my fault that everything's going to hell. I didn't want to get you into more trouble. Besides last time I heard you wanted me to leave so I don't see any point in telling you my plans," She said calmly staring at the wall to the right of Yugo's head.
"My relationship?" Michi asked looked surprised. "Oh that," He added several seconds later as he realized what Fang was talking about. "Your brother seems to think that Miyoki and I used to have something going on in the past despite Miyoki and I telling him otherwise," Michi said dismissively. He stared off into space for a moment then grinned. "If they don't patch things up I should just go in there and kiss Miyoki on the cheek."
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:03 pm

ooc: Alright its coming back. WIth the way the site lays out the post order though I'm slightly confused. Which one was your last post or did you reply to my last one?
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:01 pm

She trailed off and her eyes widened. "Shit!" She swore looking back at Yugo. "I forgot, how did that thing with the elders go?" She asked looking worried at him. It was almost amusing how she could change her mood so quickly.
Michi smiled and opened the door slightly so that he could hear better. From where he stood he couldn't hear a single word, relaxing Michi glanced back at Fang looking slightly irritated at the words half neko. However he knew Fang wasn't pointing it out to be cruel or rude, he just meant it as a fact. He spotted some movement out of the corner of his eye. Shifting Jess so he wouldn't drop her Michi quickly raced to the wolf that was heading towards the two rooms. From her clothing she appeared to be a librarian and Michi hoped that he would be able to distract along with Fang just long enough for Yugo and Miyoki to escape.
Yugo blinked twice. It looked like Miyoki had forgiven him, but he hadn't expect her to forgive him so soon. "Hmm maybe today is my lucky day..." he thought to himself. "Escape...wait a second why would you need an escape plan? Are you talking about an escape from the neko king???" He blinked. Yugo laughed softly when he saw Miyoki's mood change once more. "Oh about that...well the elders approved of the alliance, but the dragon king will have to come to the capital to sign a treaty. If he doesn't then there will be no treaty. Both the elders and myself have to be very carefull. I dont trust the dragons or thier reasons...but I'm sure you know that so...yeah..."
Fang's ears twitched. His eyes shifted towards the female heading towards the room Miyoki and Yugo were using. He figured it was only a matter of time until someone came along. The librarian was carrying a large pile of books that booked her view. She was reaching for the door knob, but then suddenly jumped when Michi suddenly appeared by her side. "Ah!!!" She screamed and started backing away while trying to keep her pile of books from falling. "Wha-who the hell are you??!"
Miyoki began fidgiting and looked slightly nervous. "Well I guess you could say that. I sort of meant getting out of the Southern lands without any problems but I'd probably have to figure out another plan for that," She replied trying to be completely honest. She looked Yugo in the eye, "I'll have to find a way to deal with him but I have a feeling that I'll have to leave here soon...wolves are exactly bestfriends with nekos and I need to be in the Eastern capital for the king to be able to come here," She explained with a small sigh. Miyoki thought she knew why the dragons were making an alliance but she decided to ignore that thought for the time being.
"Michi, I'm the dragon prince and I came to the Southern lands on official business. I was hoping that you could help me find some suitable books for her," Michi said smoothly as he gestured towards Jess with his chin. "I just wanted to compare the writing styles of children's books between the Southern and Eastern lands, miss."
"Miyoki...there wont be a problem with you leaving. I control the army so its not like you'll have to fight your way out of the south. The only problem will be what you're going to do when you leave my territory. No doubt that dumbass king has troops waiting for you." Yugo replied softly. His ears twitched when he heard the screams of a girl from outside. He blinked slightly and looked towards the door then back at Miyoki. "Uh...anyway like I said. The elders are willing to go along with whatever the dragons are planning. At the same though, we have no intention on following blindly. They told dragon boy...er Michi...that we would take care of you and Jess while you were here. Perhaps I should request that I be allowed to escort you into the north. Hell, normally I wouldn't have to ask but considering the situation...it's best I dont piss the elders off...again..."
"Oh...uh...well ok..." she replied softly. The girl had only seen dragons in books and those books weren't exactly one hundred percent accurate on how dragons looked. "Um well the child's section is on the next floor. Let me put these books up and I'll take you there personally." she whispered. Fang smiled and walked up to her kinda taking her by surprise. The libarian screamed again and this dropped everyone of her books. Clearly, she wasn't the fighting type. Fang and Michi could have easily knocked her out without any effort. "Sorry." Fang smiled as he bent down to start picking the books up. "I'll personally take care of this. Why dont you take care of our guest so he doesn't have to wait."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Yugo released a low growl and moved away from Michi. The damn dragon had bought nothing but trouble. "The damn old farts take forever to talk..." he muttered. "Who's an old fart?" came the voice of the one of the elders. Yugo quickly stood to his feet and sighed softly. "We've made our choice." she stated then turned to Michi. "The Ogami will accept your offer. Terms will be drawn later as to what spoils will go to which side. Tell your father that if he's serious he should come to our capital to sign alliance papers."
"Nice bodyguards," Miyoki replied almost snapping at Fang. "He's always an idiot." She added calming down slightly. Miyoki opened her mouth to say something then looked around. "I plan on leaving tonight at the latest. Can we continue this somewhere more private?" She asked Fang before patting Jess' head. "Sorry kido, you'll be staying with Michi."
Jess looked surprised when Miyoki stated that she was leaving but shortly after she felt really angry. Why had Yugo gone and messed things up again. The next time she saw Yugo, Jess promised herself she would freeze his sorry ass.
Michi raised an eyebrow at Yugo's comment as he saw the temple doors opening. He nodded after hearing the elder. He wasn't sure that his father would come all the way to the Ogami capital when he was helping the Ogami out. "That should be perfectly fine..." He trailled off looking up at the sky. His father was sure to kill him for what he was going to say next. "...although I would like to ask for one more condition. There are two nekos that... that our nation would perfer you wouldn't harm. Neither of them would help the neko king and if they dare to my kind will deal with them personally."
"Uh...sure...." Fang blinked. He wondered what Yugo had done to piss Miyoki off so much. "We can leave the park and go back to my place if you want. Jess and I were just about to leave anyway. It seems she's scared of heights..." He smiled then covered Jess's mouth and made her nodd her head. "See? She's ready to go so lets be on our way."
"Those neko's must have high status with in the Northern Kingdom if you're protecting them." The elder stated. It was like he had seen through Michi's plans for the most part. "Very well they wont be harmed. However will they be staying here? This the land of fire which is governed by wolves...neko's are not exactly welcome. Why not allow them to stay with your kind?"
"Your place? I'm not going back to the house you and Yugo share," Miyoki replied calmly. She had no problem with Fang so she tried not to take her anger out on him or Jess. "Jess?" She questioned as she turned to walk towards the exit. Miyoki looked at Fang with one eyebrow raised questioningly but said nothing. She doubted that Jess was the one scared but since she was about to ask Fang for a favor it wouldn't be smart to insult him.
Michi paused before replying, carefully choosing his words. "One of them has no status in the Northern lands that I know of. However you are right the other one has a very high status and in my opinion it would be beneficial to treat them nicely because of their status- which unfortunately I cannot speak of now, " Michi said giving Yugo a warning glance. "One of them willing be leaving your lands of their own accord if they haven't done so already and the other I will take with me to the Eastern lands as soon as she returns from her trip. Thank you for allowing them to stay in your lands up until now."
"Hmm...well I suppose we could head to the local libary. No one goes there on the weekends." Fang stated and removed his hand from Jess's mouth and followed Miyoki out through the exit. "Yugo what the hell did you do?" he thought to himself. It had to be something serious if Miyoki couldn't stand to be in the same house that Yugo and him shared.
"Yes well...its an odd request...but then again these are odd times so I guess it all will work itself out somehow." The elder sighed softly. He looked over to Yugo. His gaze was facing away from both of them. "Yugo show some respect and see to it that Prince Michi is given any supplies he might need for his journy back home." He ordered. Yugo groaned and slowly stood to his feet. He stared at Mich once the elder had left and crossed his arms. "Well what all do you need?"
As soon as Fang had removed his hand Jess walked over to Miyoki. "That sounds good," Miyoki replied squatting down so Jess could climb onto her back. After they had walked far away enough from the amusement park that there weren't as many people Miyoki spoke again, "You can't tell anyone what I tell you...besides Michi but only if he threatens to kill you."
"I doubt you'll tell me why Miyoki left, so I need to find Jess and Fang. Then if Jess wants anything you can find it," Michi replied with a small sigh. "Feel free to lead the way," He added looking up at the sky. It looked like it was getting darker towards the north. 'I hope it rains for Miyoki's sake' He thought before looking back at Yugo.
"You talking to me???" Fang blinked and walked up to them. She had to be talking to Jess because their was no way Michi would be so bold as to threaten Fang's life. Doing such a thing would kida cause the alliance to fall apart. "Anyway the libary is not far from here. Come on you two." Fang stated and walked ahead of them. He wondered what Yugo was doing at the moment.
"Damn straight cuz its none of your business." Yugo spat. He couldn't wait for Michi to leave the capital. Yugo had been pissed ever since he first saw Michi. "You need to find Jess and Fang huh? Thats fine I can track Fang by his scent. As a matter of fact...he's close. Somewhere between the market and our main libary I'd say. Jess...and Miyoki are with him." he sighed. The tone of his voice lowered when Miyoki's name came out. "Alright well lets get this over with. Come and I'll show you the way."
Miyoki turned her head to look and Fang and nodded. "If I go missing long enough, he'd do it in a heart beat," She replied with a small smile. "He made other promises beside the alliance with these lands." Miyoki added following Fang but making sure to note their surroundings and not mentioning that the alliance Michi had just made was to keep his promise to her.
"Whatever you say," Michi shrugged, "Miyoki'll tell me sooner or later." As soon as Michi heard Miyoki's name he let out a small sigh and put a hand on Yugo's shoulder. "Let's not blow up the city today. I don't mind waiting until she's left Fang..." He trailed off dropping his hand back to his side as he leaned up against a building. "You know, I'm feeling generous Yugo, so I'll let you know that if you don't make up with Miyoki she will get herself involved with this war as much as possible and if she heads back north, she'll be lucky to marry someone even remotely as...gentlemanly as the late neko prince," Michi said quietly knowing that because of the alliance Yugo couldn't harm him.
"I see...thats kinda desturbing. He should consider himself lucky that I'm not Yugo. If Michi were to threaten him in such a way...well...you know Yugo." Fang sighed. When they reached the libary, Fang found a private room and closed the door after the girls had entered. "Alright spill it. Whats going on and why did you want to be so private about it?
When Michi placed his hand on Yugo's shoulder he purposly shot a large blast of his demonic aura into the dragon's arm. His eyes narrowed and a low growl left his lips. Clearly now wasn't the time to touch Yugo. "Yeah I'm sure you two have all sorts of secrets. I'm not surprised." he muttered and continued walking. When he brought up the fact that Miyoki would marry someone else if he didn't make up with her, Yugo grunted and crossed his arms. "What she does has nothing to do with me. I'm sure her future husband will grow sick of her secret keeping with in a few days."
Miyoki stifled a giggle as they continued to walk. "Sadly I do know that asshole," She replied setting Jess down as they walked into the library. On their way to the room Miyoki grabbed two heavy looking books. "I don't want anyone that would tell Yugo to find out," She replied opening up one of the books that turned out to be an atlas. Flipping through Miyoki opened to a page showing the borders between the Northern and Southern lands thousands of years ago before the two (wolf/neko) books were created. "I want to ask you a few history questions before I leave and I'll let you know where I'll be going, 'kay?"
Michi didn't even flinch as Yugo's blast hit him. Flesh wounds would heal eventually. "Tsk tsk, is this anyway to treat a guest?" He asked with a small smirk. "She was keeping secrets because she thought that it would be the best way to keep you out of harm, Yugo, besides I doubt you ever told her everything about your life." Michi said then quickly added. "Do you honestly think that she'll be alive after she hands the books over to them? or that you'll be able to get her back alive and sane after the war is over, if they decide to keep he alive that long?" He stated ,walking away from Yugo. "I don't need anything from you any longer besides a small pack with some food and water... and perhaps a stuffed toy, for Jess. I'll find Fang and the others on my own."
"Myioki...what exactly did Yugo do to you?" Fang blinked. He had seen Miyoki pissed off before, but this was something different. It seemed that whatever had happend between Yugo and her had hurt Miyoki a great deal. Fang sighed softly and shook his head. He would have to put those thoughts on hold. "Fine ask away. I'm not a history major...but I should be able to handle anything basic."
"Guest...you think you're a guest here? Guests dont cause problems for others. You're more like a huge pest(I made a rhyme...kinda!)." He growled. Yugo became silent though when Miyoki brought up the fact that Miyoki's chances of living after the war were slim. Even if she had been allowed to live, she wouldn't be the same. "Whatever." he muttered and walked in the opposite direction of michi. Just when Yugo was able to focus on his anger Michi just had to bring up Miyoki's chances of survival. "Basterd..."
"Thousands of years ago before the books were created this is what the borders were like," Miyoki said pointing to the open page which showed no neutral lands at all. "Can you tell me where the capital was back then?" She asked not taking her eyes off of the page as she looked at the distance between the neko capital and the border.
"Not all hosts are as kind as you have been," Michi retorted with a small smirk on his face as he continued to walk away. He had done his part in trying to fix up their little argument now it was up to Yugo to find Miyoki, since he doubted Miyoki would come back judging from the look on her face. The neko king wouldn't dare hurt Miyoki not when he was about to go to war...at least not until he heard that the dragons had allied with the wolves.
"All the way back then? Damn you're going to back to when my father was in his early teens. Though it was my grandfather who laid down the foundation for what we Ogami call home today it was my father who actually built the capital. His father basicly carved the lines for our territory." Fang stated and took a look at the map. "It's just a guess...but I'm thinking the orginal location was...just a little further south...here. These are the Abai Mountains and the only ones we have. The capital was built in the heart of these ranges, but then moved due to the type of terrain one would have to deal with. Why are you interested in it's location anyway?"
Yugo had walked in the opposite direction Michi had went and continued to walk. He was frustrated much more then before now. "Damn her and that dragon..." he muttered. Little by little Yugo found himself walking in the direction where Miyoki and Fang were.
Miyoki quickly bowed her head and stared at the map trying not to giggle as she thought of what Fang's father looked like when he was young or what Fang must have looked like when he was a toddler. As soon as Fang described the location Miyoki stiffened. "Abai Mountains?" She whispered to no one in particular.
Jess looked at Miyoki with a questoining look. "Is that where-" She began to ask before being cut off by Miyoki.
"Yeah," Miyoki replied in a distant voice before snapping out of her sudden trance. "I- we've just been told....gruesome stories in past about that place. Guess it makes sense though with it being the old wolf capital." She said smiling at Fang before grabbing a near by piece of paper and making a rough sketch of the map.
"My Michi senses are telling me that he's getting closer so I'll see you..." Miyoki trailed off folding the piece of paper. "Anyways I plan on going to the border then crossing over. I might go around to a couple of towns but by the end of next week at the latest I'll be staying in this town if you need to find me,k?" She asked pointing to a tiny town that bordered the neutral and eastern lands on the map before giving Fang a quick hug and trying to get out the door.

Fang blinked twice and stared between the girls. The first capital had been through alot, but it was nothing to serious...or so he was told. "Hey just wait a second Miyoki! Whats with all the questions about the capital? If you've got something to say you should spit it out." Fang sighed, but made to attempt to stop Miyoki.
"She wont say anything because she's highly skilled at pissing people off." Came the sound of Yugo's voice from around the corner. Yugo stood in the doorway purposly blocking Miyoki's path. "We need to talk and you're going to shut up, listen, and then answer honestly for a change." He growled before grabbing her hand and pulling her into another room. Fang watched Yugo and blinked again before looking down at Jess. "I bet the longest they'll go without screaming is two seconds..."
Miyoki turned her head so she was looking at Fang and opened her mouth to reply but as soon as she heard Yugo's voice she flinched and took a step back away from him, pocketing the map she had drawn discreetly. "Is that so?" Miyoki muttered glaring at Yugo. For a second she wondered how he had found her but realized that anyone could have told him that Fang was at the library or he could have just followed his nose.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:51 pm

"Shut it..." Fang muttered as he rose to his feet and shook the water from his body. He blinked and looked up at the large male when Jess asked him if she could freeze the water. "What?! No no and no!!!" he yelled before grabbing the girl and covering her mouth with his hand. "Shh! Look the last thing we need is that kind of attention. You start freezing stuff and people will freak. No one uses ice powers in these parts so no matter what you have to promise me that you wont freeze anything ok? Hey...I said promise me...say something!" He exclaimed, but then realized that he still had his hand over her mouth and quickly removed it.
Miyoki flinched once again as Yugo started talking. Soon any guilt she was feeling for hiding the truth from Yugo was gone quickly replaced by anger. How could he act so indifferent towards her within seconds? She stepped out of the way letting Yugo walk out, as she fized her gaze on the wall completly ignoring him for the time being. If he could act so cold towards her over something so sm- well it wasn't small but still if he was acting so cold Miyoki thought it would be best to leave. After all she was supposedly 'creating a mess'. "I will ask the dragons to continue helping you if it is what you want, after I leave for the northern lands. I'm sure that the neko king wouldn't mind finding out where the wolf book is." She said leaning against the doorframe not really caring if Yugo heard her as he was walking away. Miyoki glanced back at the pile of clothing and then made up her mind to leave after sunset. She was sure Michi wouldn't mind taking care of Jess. Hopefuly Jess would be able to prevent Michi from trying to kill her for walking away.Jess blinked surprised at Fang's answer. She had thought he would have wanted to get revenge somehow. Jess frowned and looked back at the other wolf she wanted to disagree but she couldn't say anything since Fang was covering her mouth. As soon as Fang removed his hand Jess reluctantly agreed. "Fine!" She snapped before climbing out of the pool. "Don't you care about what he did?" Jess asked looking around to see what other rides she would be able to go on.
Yugo had indeed heard Miyoki mention the wolf's book. His movements stopped at the door and he shifted his head back to her. "Well then that will simply mean that my pack will hold your people in check and you'll do the same for us. Though...I wonder...will a half breed ever be excepted by full blooded demons? Heh, doubt it." Yugo stated with a icy glare. "Get out of my house." were the last words that left his lips before he left the room. Maybe that wasn't the wisest thing to say, but Yugo was pissed and felt that if he didn't let out some of the anger he was storing up he would exploid.
Fang sighed and ran his fingers through his wet hair. He really wasn't good with kids...or at least that was what he thought. "If you go around wanting to fight over every small thing you'll end up dieing before you turn seventeen. You have to learn to walk away sometimes and solve matters in a peaceful way." he replied softly and climbed out of the pool after her. Just to be funny, Fang shook his body free from the water on him and sent it flying down on Jess's head. "Ok what do you want to ride next? Oh...and it wont be anything that's taller then me..."
"In check?" Miyoki asked raising an eyebrow and she opened her mouth once again to add something but then thought better of it. She had blurted out important information once before and she wasn't about to do the same again. "Anyways, I'm sure that it's bound to be a lot better than how I'm being treated here." Miyoki waited until Yugo had left the room before letting out a small sigh. This wasn't the way she had planned the evening would go. With one last glance at the dirrection Yugo had gone Miyoki exited the room and walked in the opposite direction. Hopefully she could find Fang and Jess before nightfall without something else going wrong. Jess frowned but the only reply she gave was,"Why seventeen?" However once Fang compeltely soaked her hair again she decided she would take out her anger on him instead. "That one," Jess exclaimed pointing to another water slide that clearly was a lot taller then Fang. "You don't have to come on the ride if you're scared," She whispered before running off once again disappearing into the crowd.\Yugo ignored Miyoki's words and continued to walk until he had come to the end of the hallway. He hated himself for speaking to her way he had, but it was just to much. He was tired of dealing with Miyoki's secrets. It would have been one thing if it was a small one, but the secrets she had been keeping from him were pretty big. Sighing deeply, Yugo left his house through one of the back doors and made his way back over to where the elder's temple was. By then there were a few elders standing outside having a short discussion on what to do about Yugo's stupidity. "Well speak of the devil..." one of them sighed. The other chuckled softly though there was really nothing to laugh about. The situation was serious...very serious. "Why...well...the age doesn't matter. The point is you'll die young." he stated. When Jess pointed to the ride she wanted to go on next, Fang's right eye started twitch. He looked down at Jess with a cold glare. "Damn brat..." he muttered. There was no way he could simply let her go by herself. Also, he said before that wolves didn't feel fear. Now Fang was wishing that he had kept his mouth shut. Fang would find Jess standing near the front of the line with a small smile on her face. As she heard Fang approaching she turned around. "A nice lady gave me her spot in line when I told her that you were coming on the line with me!" Jess exclaimed completely ignoring the fact that the line hadn't been that long and even though someone had given her their spot she was asked to wait until Fang showed up. "Isn't that nice?" She asked looking at him innocently.
Miyoki walked around the hosue getting lost several times until she found a servant who told her that Fang and Jess were at the amusement park. After thanking the servant Miyoki quickly found an exit and slipped out of the house unoticed by any other wolves. However Michi was a different case. Miyoki barely stiffled a yelp as she felt someone tapping her shoulder."Where are you going?" Michi asked as Miyoki turned around looking livid."To see Fang and Jess," Miyoki replied then walked away without another word."Not this again,"Michi muttered turning and walking in the opposite dirrection to find Yugo and figure what exactly had happened between the two of them.
"Oh yes I'm jumping for joy..." Fang sighed and looked up at the slide. IT was tall...really tall. Fang's eyes then shifted back to down to Jess. "Hey wait a sec...I'm the adult here...why the hell is this kid dragging me around???" he thought to himself then cleared his throat. "Ok Jess I'm the adult so I make the rules. I say we're going to find a different ride because...because it say so got it?"Yugo was waiting at the front of the elder's temple. He had requested permission to enter, but had been refused. "Damn old farts..." he muttered as he kicked a rock across the steps. He was having trouble getting his mind off of Miyoki. Everytime he tried his focus was broken. "Damn her! Why couldn't she just be fucking honest for once?" he growled again. When Yugo caught the scent of Michi coming towards him, he released a low grow and closed his eyes. Unless it involved talks about the peace treaty, Yugo was in no mood to have a conversation with the dragon
"Because why?"Jess asked stubbornly crossing her arms over her chest and pouting. "The nice lady even gave up her spot!" She added before looking at a spot to the left of Fang's head and stiffening. "Uh oh," Jess whispered looking scared. She quickly moved forward and hugged Fang's legs. "Miyoki's mad," She explained pointing a finger towards Miyoki who looked positvely livid, and was being carried by one wolf while another was walking beside them, heading towards Fang.
"She said she had a message for you," the wolf on Miyoki's right explained stopping a couple of feet away from Fang and placing an arm infront of Miyoki as she was set down by the other guard, just incase Miyoki tried to attack Fang. Even though the guard believed that Fang could defend himself against a mere half neko he didn't want to deal with the consequences since they had let her into the park.
"Someone's in a bad mood," Michi muttered as he walked around the corner. "Have they decided anything?" He asked looking towards the temple doors then he turned his head to give Yugo what seemed like a pitying look.
"Because...well...because I said so." Fang stated. There was no way he was going to spend the day arguing with a child so Jess would just have to accept it. Fang blinked slightly when Jess suddenly hid behind his leg. His attention shifted to the guards 'escorting' Miyoki over to him. She looked pissed...very pissed. "Thank you, but I'll take care of things from here. Both of you return to your posts." Fang ordered then shifted his gaze back to Miyoki. "So I take it from the expression on your face...that my brother must have done something foolish. Am I close?"
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Jess frowned as she looked at Fang and then back at the ride. "Smaller?," She questioned looking at Fang disbelivingly. "Are you scared or something?"
She asked a second later sounding slightly angry. "I can handle that," She added pouting as she crossed her arms over her chest. At once the line moved forward and most of the people infront of Jess were climbing up the stairs to go on the slide. "Can I?" Jess asked in a queiter tone.

Yugo's eyes narrowed for a short moment. Something told him that Miyoki wasn't being a 100% honest, but then there must have been a reason for that...or so he thought. Yugo sighed deeply and turned back to the pile of clothes. Finally, he pulled out a beautiful yet non formal blue dress. "Here you like blue right? Use the next room to change. After that...well there's not much we can do until the elders make their move. If you want....I could show you around some. I mean there's not much to see, but there are a few things that are fun to do around here. Anyway I thought that this would be better then keeping you locked in my house."

"What me scared? I'm a wolf demon...we dont get 'scared'." He stated and then looked up at the slide again. The truth was that Fang really couldn't stnd heights. He had a strict policy that the skies were created for the birds and birds alone. "Well if you really want to...I'll have to go with you..." he sighed then helpped her onto the stairs.

"Yup," Miyoki replied happily as she took the dress from Yugo. She walked over to the door he had mentioned before adding, "thanks but no thanks. I've filled my quota on receiving funny looks today. Besides you'll get into a lot of trouble. If you don't mind can we stay in and you can show me your house and you can help me plot my revenge." She opened the door and stepped inside a couple of minutes later Miyoki stepped outside, changed into her new outfit. "What do you think?," She asked twirlling around just as there was a timid knock on the door. Miyoki stopped and glared at the door just as one of Yugo's servants began speaking.
"E- Excuse me sir. The-,"the servant broke off and there was whispering,"Michi would like to speak with you and...your friend."

Jess giggled as she saw the look on Fang's face. "Thank you, Fang," Jess replied hugging his legs before she began walking up the stairs. When they were half way up the stairs Jess whispered quietly so no one else around them could hear, "I've seen Yugo look scared."

"Oh...well I guess you have a point." Yugo sighed softly. He had been looking forward to showing Miyoki around the capital, but understood that maybe that wasn't the best idea. He blinked twice when she mentioned that he could help her with revenge. Yugo was about to ask her what she ment by that, but then stopped when she stepped outside with her dress on. "Wow...you really do look good in blue. It goes well with those eyes of yours." Yugo smiled as he slid his arms around Miyoki's waist. Yugo's eyes then darted over to the door and released a deep sigh. "Tell the dragon I said to get a life..."

Fang nodded and continued to climb. He really wasn't a fan of heights, but wasn't about to let Jess know that. "I see...well Yugo has always been a cry baby. REAL wolf demons do not show such emotions...at least their not suppose to." he sighed. but then blinked when they reached the top. His eyes slowly shifted to the bottom of the slide and took a step back. "You know what would be really fun? We should go back down the way we came. Anyone can go down a slide, but it takes guts to go back the way you came."

"Hmm really? I thought my eyes were mud brown," Miyoki replied with a small smile on her face as she placed her head on Yugo's chest. She raised her head slightly as she heard Yugo reply to the servant. "Hope he doesn't kill the mess-" Miyoki broke off as the door opened a fraction of an inch.
Michi shut the door just as quickly as he had opened it to avoid getting shards of ice imbedded in his skin and eyes. Seemed like Miyoki wasn't too keen on being distrubed by Michi any time soon. Well two could play at that game. "Princess, I was only going to ask Yugo where Fang would be."
Miyoki instantly stiffened as she heard Michi's reply. "Fuck you,"She snapped and looked up at Yugo hoping he hadn't taken Michi's comment the wrong way.

Jess looked back at Fang and smiled. It showed on his face that climbing stairs that were this high wasn't his favourite thing to do in the world but it wasn't like he looke terrifed either. "That's s- that's not fair. You aren't a robot," Jess replied looking slightly confused. She couldn't see how someone could no show any emotion no matter what. However as soon as they reached the top Jess grinned and began walking eagerly away from the stairs. She paused at the top of the slide as she heard Fang. Jess giggled and walked back towards Fang. "Alright, but I get to come back up here afterwards and go down the slide okay?" She asked then glanced at the stairs. There was a small group climbing up the stairs. "Guess we have to use the slide"

"Miyoki your eyes are not mud brown...thats not even fair." Yugo smiled before shifting his eyes towards the door. After Miyoki had thrown chunks of ice at him, Yugo blinked twice and looked back at Miyoki before shifting his gaze to Michi once more. 'Princess' what the hell did he mean by that? Was that nickname like honey or babe? Yugo's eyes suddenly narrowed and flashed a shade of red. "I'm sorry...care to call her that again?" He smirked, but then suddenly shot a rather large fire ball right through the door. The servent had just managed toi avoid being turned into ash and was hiding down the hall. She had served Yugo all of her life so she was able to predict when he would blow something up out of anger.

"Er...well...I'm a prince so all we have to do is tell people to move and-" Fang smiled, but then paused when a rather large wolf stood up behind him. "Hey runt my kids are waiting to use the slide! Hurry the hell up and get your ass down there!" He yelled and then gave Fang a hard push down the slide causing Jess to go with him. Fang tried hard to grab onto something...anything, but it was no use. All he could do was close his eyes tight and pray that he would live to see tomorrow

Miyoki jumped as Yugo shot a fireball towards Michi. She was hoping that Yugo had just done that out of jealously although she would've probably been the one almost getting fried if Yugo had fully comprended what Michi had said. "Yugo..." Miyoki whispered touching his shoulder lightly before glancing at Michi through the hole in the door with a pleading look. She moved slowly so that she was between Yugo and the door, hopefully that would prevent him from killing Michi.

Michi manged to move out of the way just in time. He hadn't been expecting Yugo to do that. Michi assumed that Miyoki would have explained to Yugo the whole...ordel. "Yugo, you are the king are you not? Haven't people adressed you as King before?" Michi replied then glanced at Miyoki. "Secrets will destroy relationships," He stated before forming a barrier around Miyoki and Yugo with enough room for either of them to take a couple of steps away from each other.

Miyoki stuck her tongue out at Michi before looking up at Yugo. "Well.... You see since his royal b- the neko prince is dead and the neko king doesn't exactly have an heir and I was sort of the prince's fiance..." She trailled off focusing her attention on the floor. "...I kind of...sort of will own the northern lands when the king dies" She finished quickly.

Jess frowned at the large wolf. She didn't like him at all and personally thought he was being a jerk. Fang was the prince after all didn't he deserve some respect? Jess let out a yelp as she was unexpectedly pushed down the slide. It took her several minutes to turn herself so she wasn't going down the slide head first but after that she didn't mind the ride as much. Besides the expression on Fang's face was priceless. "Fang open your eyes," Jess said poking him as they got closer to the bottom of the slide.

Yugo frowned and beared his Fangs when he saw that Michi had managed to avoid his shot just in time. He raised his left hand to shoot him again, but stopped and blinked when Miyoki stepped in the way. "Move it! That bastered wont get away with calling you that!" he growled, but then blinked again when Michi once again started talking about secrets and how people adressed himself as King. "What the hell does that have to do with anything?" Yugo hissed.

Yugo was offically sick of Michi and was trying hard to hold back from deep frying him...kinda. His attention though quickly shifted from Michi to Miyoki when she started speaking about the 'secret' she had kept from him. As she spoke, Yugo glared down Miyoki with a pissed expression. For a while he simply stared at her without saying a single word. Yugo could deal with Miyoki being the heir to the Northern lands...probably...with a llittle time to cool off. However the fact that he was just finding out about this AND the fact that he had only found out through Michi forcing Miyoki's hand was something he wasn't sure he could handle. After a long five minute silence between the two, Yugo shrugged his shoulders and called the servent girl back to the room. "Take the dragon...and this girl to the guest house. Right now I dont want either of them in my home." he grunted before leaving the both Michi and Miyoki. The servent girl looked a bit confused, but when she saw the look on Yugo's face she figured that it was best to obey his orders. "Um...please follow me and I'll show you to the guest house..."

Fang held onto Jess tightly as gravity pulled them down the slide. He opened his eyes for about a second, but then quickly shut them once they came close to the water. The slide was so steep that it seemed like they were sliding way to fast for a normal water park ride. When they hit the pool, a large splash sent water flying everywhere. Fang slowly rose to his feet, his body shaking. When he went to take a step forward his body gave out and fell face first into the pool. "I hate kids..." he muttered and looked up at Jess. The girl had to be loving every second of this.

Miyoki looked up just in time to see the pissed off look Yugo was giving her. She flinched and took a step away from Yugo surprised. Although that had been a big secret...sort of, she had thought that Yugo would have figured it out. He knew that she was the prince's fiance and the prince was dead. She blinked as she realized she had kind of left that part of her explaination on what happened in the northern lands...or at least she thought she had. Once Yugp spoke she looked up at him disbelievingly. They had just forgiven each other and here he was starting... Miyoki let out a small sigh, she had played a part in this agruement too. "Michi I suggest you go with her. I'll talk to you in a bit" Miyoki said icily glaring at both the servant and Michi who shrugged and looked at the servant waiting for her to move.
Turning back around Miyoki looked up at Yugo. "Why are you so pissed off Yugo?" She asked and then a spilt second later added, "Can we at least talk about this? I promise I'll tell you about our conversation in the castle and in the cave...and anything else you want to know." Miyoki took a couple of steps away from Yugo and towards the door incase he refused her offer.
Jess giggled as they hit the poo. Despite being a neko she was clearly enojying this. She stood up and shook her head lightly. Once Fang tried to stand up she was splashed with water again. "You wanted to come on this ride with me," She replied holding her hand out to try and help him up. Jess glanced up to see the large wolf who had been rude to Fang before waiting at the top of the slide and her smile disappeared, replaced instead with a frown. "Fang, could I freeze the water when that meanie comes down?" Jess asked quietly making sure no one else could hear her.

Yugo raised a brow and stared coldly at Miyoki. Did she really think that talking would do any good? It took all of Yugo's strength to keep from blowing up out of anger. He was tired of the secrets and fed up with always being the last to know when something important was going on. "If you're going to address the king...you'll need to wait until my business with the dragon is done princess. As of now I have nothing to say to you, however when time prevents itself I will take the time to hear what you have to say. Now if you dont mind I have to try and fix the damage I've caused to my pack for the sake of a neko who doesn't know the meaning of the word honestly. Not only that, but I also have to figure out how to deal with the dragons. Actually...tell you what, why dont you write down all your concerns for me. I'll read them...but then again...I might not seeing that I am a busy man. Please excuse me." he stated then gave a short bow. Soon after, Yugo left Miyoki as if she were nothing more then a stranger that he had bumped into.

Last edited by †¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:50 pm

When Miyoki kicked Yugo, he winced slightly and stood to his feet still laughing. His laughter suddenly stopped though when he heard that she would never speak to him unless he found something for her to wear. "Oh...that agan huh? Heh thats funny considering the hell you put me through last time that topic came up." Yugo stated as he walked up to Michi and grabbed her by the hand. His eyes shifted to Michi for a moment then back to Miyoki. "Dragon why dont you step outside for a minute? Miyoki and I have a few things we need to talk about. As much as I love having you around...I would rather talk to her in private."

"Why do I get the feeling that I'll be doing alot of walking today?" Fang thought to himself as he looked down at Jess with a small smile. "Uh why dont we take things one step at a time? We can go play in the water park and then after we're finished we can move onto the next thing ok?" He smiled as he took the small girl by the hand. When they approched the gates, Jess was greeted by some ugly looks, but they were quickly changed when Fang stepped up to the ticket booth. Because he was part if the royal family Jess and Fang could get in for free and stay as long as they wanted. "Come on Jess." Fang smiled as he placed a small wrist band around her arm. "With this you can get on any ride...assuming you're tall enough..."

Miyoki wondered what Yugo was talking about. Her clothing or the book? Either way he had been through hell. But as she saw Yugo heading towards Michi she raised one eyebrow questioningly. "I promise you Michi if you said anything about my past you won't be leaving here in one piece."

Michi pulled his hand away from Yugo's and shrugged in reply. He looked past Yugo at Miyoki and once she had finished threatening him,he turned around. "Have fun and try not to kill one another," He said walking out and shutting the door behind him.

"I love you,Yugo" Miyoki whispered quietly as she walked towards Yugo as soon as Michi had shut the door. Although she knew Yugo had remembered their...confessions she wasn't sure how he currently felt and didn't want some nosey servant to hear. Yugo was in enough trouble already. 'All beacause of me,' Miyoki thought instantly feeling guilty. She looked up at Yugo and whispered, "I'm so sorry.This outfit is fine for now." If Yugo had been speaking Miyoki hadn't heard a word he had said while she was thinking.

Jess nodded eagerly and let go of Fang's hand for a moment. "Alright. Let's go!" She exclaimed walking as fast as she could towards the ticket booth. A small frown appeared on her face as she realised she didn't have any money on her. She hoped Fang did and she knew that Miyoki would pay Fang back for her, if she asked nicely. Jess ignored the looks she was getting. Frankly, she didn't care about what other people thought, she was much too excited to notice the looks they were giving her anyways. She held up her arm as Fang put the wrist band on her. "If not can we sneak on?" Jess asked innocently looking up at Fang, apparently Miyoki was rubbing off on Jess. After a split second Jess's eyes lit up. "Ohh can we go there?" She asked pointing to a ride that she was tall enough to go on.

As soon as Michi stepped out Yugo let out a deep sigh. He felt his heart skip a beat when Miyoki told him that she loved him, but for now he wanted to focus on one thing at a time. Soon after he started to ramble about how Miyoki had led him on a wild goose chase and almost got him killed. He was about to ask her if she was serious about the book, but stopped and blinked twice when she told him that the dress she was wearing was fine. Yugo stood infront of Miyoki simply staring at her with an annoyed expression. "You didn't hear a word I said just now did you?" He sighed deeply and shook his head. He remembered now that whenever Miyoki was thinking it was almost impossible to talk to her. "Geez...follow me..." Yugo muttered and led her into a room at the back of the 2nd floor. Inside the room was a closet...a very large closet that contained nothing but female clothes. "Uhh dont misunderstand...the servents live in this house as well so this is why their are so many female clothes. Um...there should be something normal somewhere in here....." Yugo stated and started to dig through the massive pile of clothes. "Oh and for the record...I love you too. I just dont like it when you keep secrets from me. I mean I can understand if say...you wanted to keep the fact that you're afraid of the dark a secret, but come on Miyoki...I think I had a right to know about James...and your dragon 'friend' "

Fang couldn't believe how easy it was to make Jess happy. Was going to a water park really that great? The wolf demon simply shurgged his shoulders and walked past the gates. Though he wanted to do something about the looks that had been aimed at Jess there was little he could do. Actually it was perfectly understandable. "Well its seems that she doesn't care...thats good" he thought to himself His eyes quickly narrowed though when she asked if they could sneak on a ride she wasn't allowed to go on. "Do you wanna get me thrown out?" he sighed then slowly turned towards the ride she was pointing to. "Hmm...only on one condition. You have to promise that you wont leave my side. If we should get seperated, stay in one spot. Dont walk all over the park ok?"

Miyoki looked surprised for a spilt second and then Yugo a small smile. "Sorry," She replied feeling slightly better before adding, "Aye Aye boss." Miyoki followed him to the second floor wondering if Yugo would mind if jumped onto his back. With a small frown she figured that he would and if he didn't she'd scare or at least surprise him which could lead to accidental injuries. She snapped out of her thoughts and stopped walking just before she crashed into Yugo's back. She had to stop doing that. Peering over Yugo's shoulder to see all of the clothing. For a second she remembered the closets the neko prince had in his room. As if hearing her thoughts Yugo reassured her. "Thank you so much," Miyoki whispered watching Yugo shift through the clothing, "I'll find something myself relax." She began to shift through the clothing glaring at one of the maid outfits she found before throwing it back into the closet rather violently. "For the record Yugo I'm not afraid of the dark! I just couldn't see anything that time in the cave and I admit the whole James thing was a mistake," She said pausing before shut her eyes and sighing exasperatedly. "Friend being the key word. Trust me I have no feelings what so ever for Michi except as a friend and possibly an older brother. You can't go around being jealous of every male that I know," She replied keeping her voice calm as she gave Yugo a quick hug. As she let go of Yugo she asked him, "Find anything suitable?"

Jess ignored Fang's question and glanced at the ride. The line up wasn't too long right now and she could probably get on the ride as soon as it was finished. She blinked several times and turned back to Fang and smiled. "I promise, Fang," Jess stated then glanced at the ride and back at Fang once before taking off towards the ride. Fang could easily catch up with her. She wasn't about to lose her spot in line because he was walking too slow. The only reason Jess was this excited was because she hadn't been to a water park in a long time. "Fang hurry up!" Jess exclaimed as soon as she was standing behind the last person in line.

"My my whats this? Is Miyoki actually admitting that she was wrong? Holy shit, I think the world must be coming to an end." Yugo smiled, but then paused when she told that she only saw Michi in a brotherly type way. His eyes just kinda shifted to the side as he continued to search through the clothes. "Well...I have my reasons for being jealous. I mean some weird guy just suddenly shows up out of the blue...and to make things worst it looked like you two were really close." he replied softly. Yugo wanted to say that it had looked like Miyoki was flirting with Michi, but thought that saying something like that would get him smacked...hard so he held back. "Anyway I'm sorry. Just tell me though, is there anything else I need to know? Leaving the book alone for the moment...are there any other people I need to know about?"

Fang blinked twice and looked around. By the time he had stopped talking Jess was already in line. "Geez...kids..." he muttered softly and stuffed his hands into his pockets. Once he was in line Fang noticed that the two of them were starting to draw more and more attention. It was a good thing that Jess was still a child, because had she been fully grown there might have been a problem. After scanning the people around him, Fang's eyes shifted to the ride Jess had choosen. It was a water slide...a very tall water slide. A small anime sweat drop formed on the back of his head as he took in the height of the slide then quickly shifted his gaze back to Jess. "Um...why dont we find something a little...lower to the ground?"

Miyoki frowned as she heard Yugo. "I'm just going to hope you eventually understand that Michi and I are only friends," She replied with a small sigh. Miyoki looked at the pile of clothes she ahd sorted through and stiffened as she heard Yugo as her if she should know anything else. "Anything else? Well...."Miyoki trailled off looking slightly guilty. "I have no other suspcious friends you need to worry about. The only other people I care about that you haven't met are Michi's brothers and thats only because we grew up together. I only care for them as brothers. That's pretty much it for the whole people category." She finished looking at Yugo, praying he wouldn't ask her anything else, she didn't think the house was fireproofed.

Last edited by †¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:39 pm

ooc: I'll post the text in just a min.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3