The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons don't exist....right?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Demons don't exist....right? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:28 pm

ooc: I would like to join. But i need to more a little more about what you expect. is the guy suppose to mean or nice or inbetween. what era are they in. like way back when like when ther were swords and knights and wat not. or samuri and so. etc...
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Demons don't exist....right? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:15 pm

ooc: I'll post my character's picture soon... The picture is up I'd prefer someone who is somewhat descriptive. You don't have to write twenty paragraph but at least three sentences per post. Your character has to be a male demon (whatever kind of demon you would like). I pictured this taking place in the past...possibly the feudal era...
Demons don't exist....right? - Page 5 Tokila

Tokila laughed and pushed the large glass doors leading to her backyard open. "I'll be right back you guys I'm just going out for some fresh air," She called over her shoulder and when she heard her mother tell her not to stay out too long, Tokila closed the doors behind her. She looked around and smiled at the view before her. It had just stopped raining a couple of minutes ago and the sky was a perfect blue once again. The grass under Tokila's bare feet was damp but the ground wasn't muddy. She heard a couple of birds chipping in the distance. Walking slowly around the in ground pool Tokila made her way to the large oak tree. It was magnificent. For as long as Tokila could remember the tree had been there. A couple years ago there had been a small forest fire and several of the surrounding trees had caught fire and the forest behind Tokila's house seemed bare.

Tokila glanced back at the house and then continued walking around the tree so that she was facing the forest. She knew she would be allowed to enter the forest but her friends were coming over to watch movies soon and she easily lost track of time when she entered the forest. Tokila sat down at the base of the oak tree and curled her legs underneath her. A sudden gust of wind blew a lock of her blond hair onto her face. Tokila reached up and tucked the lock behind her ear and shivered, wishing she had worn something warmer than a white tank top and cream colored shorts. She stood up and was about to leave when she head something in the forest. She couldn't figure out what animal it was but it sounded as if it were in pain. With a small sigh Tokila walked into the forest cautious, ignoring the small pebbles that dug into the sole of her foot. A small rabbit ran in front of her and she let out a small laugh after she had gotten over her inital fright. She reached down to pick up the docile rabbit and for some strange reason Tokila thought she smelt lavender just as she heard her mother calling for her. That was the last thing she remembered before everything went black.

The first thing that came to Tokila's mind when she woke up was that it was pleasantly warm although she was wet from the waist down and she was lying down on something hard. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. At once everything came rushing back to her and Tokila stood up. There was a large rock, it was too small to be considered a boulder, on one side of her. She was standing in a deep slow moving river. And the trees... they had candles on them. Frowning Tokila turned around slowly so that she could see everything. None of it made any sense. There was a tiny river in the forest but there was nothing like this around her house. Her house! Tokila wondered how furious her friends would be and how long she had been gone. She took a step forward towards the other riverbank and nearly tripped over the hem of the dress she was wearing. Dress? Tokila looked down at what she was wearing. It was a simple dress , although the neck line was deep and felt like it could last a long time. What appeared to be golden string held the dress close to her body and stopped at her waist. She glanced around once again and found what looked like the remains of her clothing on the river bank closest to her. It appeared that her clothes had partially been eaten by an animal and she assumed that someone had cut off the rest of her clothing to use as a rag or something.

Tokila heard something sizzling near by and shortly after wards smelt something roasting. Moving forward cautiously she walked towards the smell. When she reached the other river bank she pushed a few clumps of grass aside and let out a small gasp as she saw someone standing there, although they didn't look very human at all. She took a small step back and looked up at the person hesitantly.
Back to top Go down

Demons don't exist....right?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5