The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)   Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:31 am

ooc: bump again.
Is everything going ok???
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)   Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:24 pm

ooc: Bump? Everything ok?
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)   Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:49 pm

"I've done well for myself for a good three hundred years I think I can take care of myself if a lycan were to jump out and try to rape me" She jerked her chin away from his grip, she took a couple of steps away from him. She should have put more thought into this whole absolute obidence for just some blood. "I'll show respect when you give me credit. I may look weak but I am most certainly not" Tabitha looked at him and stuck her tounge out "Lesson's ha" she scoffed at him "Are we going to start walking yet or are we going to stay here and bicker" The sun would be up soon and though it didn't burn her like other vampires, it would still weaken her and she was already weak from the attack and her cloak and long since been shredded.
Back to top Go down
dragonmaster pyro

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)   Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:44 pm

"I am Maverik, someone much older and much more powerful then you my dear." He lifted her chin and brought his face real close. "So I would show a whole lot more respect. I'm one of the reasons a lycan hasn'tt hopped out and raped you yet." Maverik fixed his coat and buckled it. "Are you ready for travel, or are we going to have to start with lesson one? Getting to respect ones master."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)   Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Isoyla jerked away from him when he forced her to her feet. She was polite only to an extent. "You could have told me to stand and I would have, you didn't have to pull me up" She snapped at him and crossed her arms. She may have been a couple hundred years old but she was locked into a child like state so she retained some child rebellion "My name is Isoyla I don't remember my last name, it's been too many years since I've used it. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
dragonmaster pyro

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)   Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:21 am

Maverik snickered as she ignored him. "Oh it want be that bad, I meant you were getting the better of the deal. You use to think, when it came to vampires, that money didn't matter. You are wrong." Maverik took her by the arm and lifted her to her feet. "I have a palace, its a ways away yes, but I think our adventure starts now. Why don't you tell me my new pet's name?" He said reffering to her.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)   Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:56 pm

When she felt fresh blood hit her tounge it was like an electric shock. Her eyes immediatly turned a bright orange pushing out any of the crysatl blue it had been moments ago. She sunk her teeth into his wrist trying to get more of his sweet blood. She only looked up at him for a brief moment but she was nervous to look up at him. His voice was strong in itself and that meant only one thing; that he was strong as well. One she had gotten her fill she rocked back out of his arms and sat indian style on the ground. She whiped some excess blood off her upper lips and placed her hands in her lap. She didn't look up at him, she was too afraid to. "Thank you very much sir" even through any circumstance she was still very proper, her parents taught her so from a very young age to be polite and proper.
Back to top Go down
dragonmaster pyro

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)   Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Maverik bit into his wrist, his blood dripping on her face as he brought it to her mouth. As she fed she could see him. His pale face shined a silver glow from his eyes, his black hair blew in the wind, and his strong body was covered by his black coat. "Drink my new pet. Soon you will relize who actually got more out of this deal."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)   Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Isoyla was on the verge of passing out. The next thing she knew someone was picking her up and holding her close. She looked around to see who it was but her vision was blurry, she rubbed her eyes a bit trying to get them to focus by they wouldn't. She had already lost to much blood and at the moment she felt like she didn't care what happened to herself. She was tired of running and just tired of everything in general. She listen to the man talk only comprehending some of his words. Her brow nit together, how did he know what she was just by looking at her. Blood would be great she thought to herself. It was easy to think the words but it seemed like it was hard to form the words and speak them.

She thought over his proposition. A few pints of blood for absolute obidence that seemed like a high price for some blood. But she made a promise to her father to find a way to survive at any cost and she wasn't doing much with her immortal life so she would be losing much and she would have some companionship even if she had to be obediant.

Isoyla shook her head "Yes please" her voice was dry and husky and those two little words hurt her throat enough to where it brought a few tears to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
dragonmaster pyro

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)   Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:56 am

Maverik took a knee next to her, she would be unaware of where he came from. He took her by the waist and curled her up into his chest. "Poor child, you are hungry with nothing to feed on. You have no substinence to bring you strength. I hope you don't die out here." He said a bit nafariously. "Oh wait... I have some blood, ofcourse its my own but.... Well I guess for a small price you can feed from me. So how about it? Your absolute obidience, for some of Maverik's blood?"
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)   Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:42 pm

Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Isoya10 Isoya

It was dark; she couldn’t see a thing as she ran to her freedom. She didn’t know the day or time, she was some where between here and there. It seemed like weeks since she felt fresh air in her lungs, she coughed every time she took in another breath. Her lungs blazed warning her to stop to catch her breath but she ignored the warning signs. She ran on, her feet were bear and they throbbed as she ran on sticks, rocks and what ever else that littered the forest floor. Blood seeped from her feet mimicking the seeping blood from the open wound that rests above her heart. The feeling of pain was long gone. Her ears bled as well, she couldn’t remember from what. The sounds of the forest was too much to bear, the noises gave her a headache but she wasn’t about to stop. Her heart bled, an object lodged its way far into her chest making it difficult for her to breathe as well. Fear rang throughout her body, she didn’t dare look back; the sight would only scare her more. She kept her eyes ahead of her, trying to see as far ahead as she could through the dark cloak over the forest. Dead silenced soon fell upon her, the forest noises were gone and her brain couldn’t register the sudden silence and the lack of sound stung her ears. She received no relief from silence. A blue light quickly lit half the forest moving from right to left across the forest in front of her followed by a red light, and again the lights chased each other across the forest scene. A deafening sound pierced the balmy night air making the blood from her ears run faster down her cheeks. She hopped a log and stumbled down a hill, tripping a couple of times. She couldn't regain her footing and soon she started to tumble down the hill only stopping when her body finally ceased to move at the bottom of the cliff. She lay on her back with her eyes tightly shut, she brought her right hand up to her forehead and groaned softly "Ow"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)   Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and Bound (Private for Dragonmaster_Pyro)
Page 1 of 1