The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Not Like I Asked For This

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-19

It's Not Like I Asked For This Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:32 pm

A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt her small hand rubbing this cloth covered member her words about wanting something glong and hard turned him on even more. He leaned forward and kissed her lips passionately before pulling away from her and quickly gets to removing his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. He didn't feel like heading to the bedroom oh no he would much rather have her in the kitchen and maybe in the living room afterwards. Kenji regained himself after removing his own shirt and pants, the cool air of the house seemed to snap him out of his lust for a moment atleast. He grabbed her shirt and gently tugged it over her head and threw it to the floor then removed her bra and removed the rest of her clothes quickly. When she was naked he stared at her with lust in his eyes, he kissed her lips and sucked her neck before moving down and sucking her nipples softly. He kissed her quickly and picked her up and carried her into the kitchen placing her on the counter. "You said you didn't want anything to eat but I do." He spread her legs and buried his head inbetween them and kissed her outer lips softly before sticking his tongue inside and moving it around inside of her he loved tasting women and Sekai was delicious if he could he would eat her everyday. Pulling away from her warm entrace Kenji moved up and kissed her large breast softly before sucking each of her breast "You're beautiful." He says lowly before he moved away from her breast and stared into her eyes. "Do you want to skip straight into the action of do you want to play alittle while?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Sekai chuckled when he listed off where in his home they would be enjoying eachother. "Of course thats what I mean, what else would I have in mind" She said with a bright smile. She followed him to his place looking towards the landmarks and things that he had pointed out while walking. She was surprised he wasn't trying to hurry up to his place though she kind of liked it too. She let go of his hand once she got through the door, looking up at him with a seductive smile as she leaned against the wall. "Hm..No...I dont want any food..." She said reaching her hand out and pulled him closer to her. "Though...I do want something else....something long and hard" She said as her hand went between them and rubbed against the bulge. "Now...how about we stop stalling and have some fun" She purred softly against his ear before nipping it lightly
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:09 pm

He couldn't be hearing right could? This beautiful young woman was actually agreeing to go to his place! Though it was not really set for what they were going to do she could easily change her mind and only tease him he hated being teased and made a promise to himself that once she was at his place that she ended up in his bed. He could already feel a stirring in his groin from teh thought of it but he was more captivated by her smile and her eyes. "That is the best thing I've heard all day!" He leaned closer until his lips were inches away from her ear and he whisphered. "I hope you aren't misleading me Sekai-chan because once you're at my place the only thing that's going to be going on there is you and I underneath the sheets enjoying each others bodies...and maybe on the counter in the kitchen and in the shower and on the floor." He said it in a teasing manner simply to test if she was interested in the samething he was hoping for before he made a mistake and ended up in jail over a misunderstanding.

After he moved away from her ear he lead her back teh way he came and to his house, he walked to show that he was not in a rush even though he was filled with excitement that was begining to grow into a buldge in the front of his trousers he even pointed out landmarks to help her find her way to his house and remember where she had come from. He opened the door and led her inside reluctantly releasing her hand. "Would you like something to drink or eat?" He asked looking at her trying to cover his lust but it wasn't working very well. "Or would you just like to skip to teh fun that is if you still want to." "God this girl is beautiful I want to rip her clothes off and just have sex with her right here in the doorway..I have to calm down though she'll think I'm creepy but she's just soo damn sexy"! Kenji thought as he stared at Sekai's face before his eyes settled upon her breast and then wandered down further looking over her curves and lusting for her more.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:03 pm

"Hm...well it is very tempting...seeing as how I've been bored and lonely since I moved in here" Sekai said to his joking hints of going to his place. She looked around the small city then back at him and flashed a smile. "Well...how about we go to you place...waste some time...Then go out when its later and the city is more alive?" She asked with a smile. "Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Kenji smiled as he felt Sekai's slender finger laced with his and he decided to make a comment on what she said. "Oh you wanna know how to have the best time in this city? That would be underneath the sheets at my place! Just joking unless you are interested." Kenji raised his eye brow hopefully but was still joking with her. "In the day it's rather dull all the fun starts when the sun goes down and all the dance clubs and bars open up. But I can find something interesting for us to do tell me what you like to do so I don't bore you to death showing you boring stuff." He says looking at Sekai for a brief moment before he begins to lead her down the street.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Sekai smiled as she watched him examine her body. Of course she had noticed his own muscular frame and toned body. She took his hand and got up. "Master guide huh?" She asked and chuckled. "Alright the Kenji, how about you show me the best way...to have a good time in this little city" Sekai said and laced her fingers with his
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Kenji examined Sekai's body as she stretched making it obvious that he was interested in her there was nothing to hide and even if she did notice maybe she wouldn't say anything. She had beautiful eyes that reminded him of the ocean. "Well you won't have to worry abotu getting lost today Sekai you have Master guide Kenji to help you." He says with a wide grin as he stands to his feet and stretched he admired his own muscular frame for a moment. His biceps buldged from his shirt and he wanted to kiss them. He was always a fit person since he was a teenager playing football all four years but because of his daughter he couldn't persuse anything higher than high school glory. Extending his hand out to Sekai to help her stand up.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:15 am

Sekai watched him not surprised he had lived here his whole life, a lot of people were like that. "So then you know everything and anything about this town huh?" She said. "Really? everything is slow during the day....that sucks, I only have day time hours this week" She said hoping work wouldn't do this to her again for the rest of the week. She smiled at him again, her blue hues brightened at his offer. "I'd love that" She said happily. "I was walking around earlier, this is a big little city so I was afraid I would get lost on my way home if I walked too far" She said with a soft chuckle. She sat up and stretched her hands out in front of her, arching her back slightly. She was in great shape compared to most eighteen year old's these days. Many were too skinny cause they never ate or others were heavier cause they ate too much, not to mention she had the perfect hour glass shape.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:39 pm

The girl's smile was simply brillant he nodded his head as she spoke answering his question, asking her own and telling him more about herself. She looked oddly familar but he could not put a finger on where he had met her before. "No I've been here my entire life ocassionally traveling on bussiness." She had the same name as his daughter it was a common name but he still couldn't help but think about her for alittle while atleast. "Yeah bussiness in this town goes slow mostly during the day." He stopped talking for a minute or two and just smiled at her before speaking again. "I have the day off also and since you're new here would you mind if I showed you around and introduced you to all the fun places?" He waited patiently for her answer his eyes moving from her to the people walking by again there wasn't much to do in the day at night there were alot of wild parties and clubs to go to which was the only good thing about this town aside from the girls and the peace and queit.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Sekai found this man interesting. "Hi" She greeted him in return and watched him walk up taking a seat right after asking if anyone was sitting there. "You are now" She said looking at him. She leaned her chin in her hand, her elbow leaning against her knee. She was looking off towards the passerby's before looking to him again when he asked if she was knew. "Yeah, I moved in about a week ago" She said with a light smile. "What about you? Have you live in this town long?" She asked trying to make some small talk.

He looked a little familiar had they met before? Was that why he approached her? She shrugged it off and looked down, running a hand through her bangs. "I was suppose to be working right now but I guess it's so slow they told me not to bother clocking in" She said. "Now I have the day to waste, I was thinking of going to a dance club when it starts getting darker. My name is Sekai, by the way" She said and lifted her hand out to him with a light smile
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:37 pm

It's Not Like I Asked For This 3523693921a3713745401b818483766l

After his divorce. Kenji stayed in his home town where he had met his ex-wife and where they had their childeven though it wasn't intentional and they were young and foolish for not being safe he did not regret it one bit. He remembered often how happy they were and knew that it was his own fault that they split apart. He had to work to support his family and his job took him constantly out of town but the money was good and they never went hungry or went without things. Kenji oftened found himself day dreaming about his ex-wife and his daughter while working or just sitting around and despite his constant flings with young women he never stopped loving them especially his daughter. She was his little girl and he did as much as he could for her but regretted not being around her now and before her mother divorced him.

Now Kenji was sitting in his room looking up at the cieling angry about the past but knew there was nothing he could do to fix it. By his bed was a picture of his ex-wife and his daughter Sekai after they were married and got their own place. He knocked the picture over and stood to his feet getting dressed to enjoy his day off. Once he took his shower and was dressed he went out into the streets looking for something to do. He had been here his whole life and it wasn't until now that he realized there was nothing to do here! Walking by a few benches he watched a few girls walk by. It wasn't until he was a few feet away from another bench that he saw a beautiful girl that he had not seen before and had the of someone that was new in town. Before he knew what he was doing he released a whistle and now they were looking at one another.

Kenji walked towards the young lady now figuring it was the better to talk to her rather than just stare that was rude. "Hello." He says in a friendly manner as his hands are plunged into his pockets. "Is anyone sitting here?" He asked sitting not waiting for an answer he looked forward not speaking for a few moments processing what he wanted to say and how to say it and he finally spoke. "Are you new in town?" A simple question it was better than saying what he thought which would have frightened her or made her think he was crazy.

ooc:Hope you do't mind me joining and I also hope this is ok
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:47 pm

It's Not Like I Asked For This Impatientgirlwaitingforherdate

When she was five, Sekai's parent's divorced, her mother taking her giving her father no visitation rights or custody rights since she moved them so far away. Years passed and her mother re-married, everything was going fine. Finally Sekai turned eighteen and wanted to move out having saved money since she got a job when she was sixteen. She said her goodbyes to her mother and step father and got into the moving truck to drive to her old home state. She never really did remember her father, the only thing she had of him was a picture in her wallet of herself him and her mother together when they used to be happy.

Hours passed Sekai finally pulled up to the apartment complex where she was moving in and started to carry things to her apartment. With help earlier that week she had gotten the couch and bed and all the other heavy stuff put in and now just had all her things. Everything was going good, she already got a job just three blocks away from her home at a bar so she could walk and save money on gas and she had plenty saved for rent for the future too. Now she just had to unpack everything and get settled in.

Sure enough a week passed and Sekai was doing good, she had cleaned up her house and actually had fun at work, had gotten to know the streets, she would talk to her mother now and then. She was getting ready for work, getting dressed and then tied up her hair. When she left she locked the door and headed to work. When she got there they told her it was slow enough that they didn't need her. "What do you mean, I'm scheduled to work" Sekai said. "Yes but it's so slow right now and we have more than enough bar tenders working right now, go ahead and go home, we'll call you if we need you" the boss said.

Sekai sighed and walked out and decided to walk through town a bit irritated now. She needed to be working, she couldn't lose hours that she needed. She said on a bench and sighed again. It was a nice day but she was too concerned about her hours to notice. She thought about it and leaned forward. Maybe she would go to a club or something and try to make some friends. For awhile she watched people walk by seeing plently of good looking guys, it's when she heard a whistle that she looked over seeing the best looking guy she had seen all day looking at her.

((Alright my idea is, your character will be the father, now he's young lets say Sekai's mother and father were fifteen when they had her, young age I know but still. Now I was thinking the father doesn't realize that Sekai is is daughter and of course she doesn't remember him either and they hook up. It isn't until he finds the picture in her wallet that he realizes that he has been sleeping with his own daughter! Jump in if you like any questions just ask))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I Asked For This   It's Not Like I Asked For This Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Not Like I Asked For This
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Incest/Taboo-
Jump to: