The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HeartBeat in my Head!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-19

HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartBeat in my Head!   HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Houzoi was enjoying the game now, he had her panicing and soon she would be driven into insanity which was always fun. He had snuck back into the house as Sin took her medicine, he watched as her mother walked back into the kitchen and stretched his tired limbs. He was using too much energy playing these games but it was worth it. It was worth seeing the frightened look upon her face as her taunted and teased her. He would never harm her physically it was against his code to bring any visible harm to his prey it was all fun and games until he got bored and left them alone. He entered the guest room and watched Sin for a few moments trying to sort through her thoughts and figure out what she had said before he entered. "Oh yes this is happening." He says simply as he watches herfrom teh doorway. This time the icy aura did not follow him, the temperature stayed the same throughout the house mainly because he was tired of it and eventually she would grow sick and there was no fun in teasing a girl with a cold she'd sneeze and cough all over him. "You're going crazy it's a really simple concept to grasp. You're mother can't see me no matter how disappointing that maybe and that is because all of this is an illusion. You're sitting in here all alone and slowly growing insane." He smiled sending a flash of his sharpened fanglike teeth but he did not leave not this time he was tiring himself out leaving and reappearing.

Houzoi scratched his head and looked at her studying her for a few moments, he wondered if he should ahve helped her out alittle more. It would have been more fun to see her running from him rather than wheeling around liek a helpless infant but it was also entertaining to think that soon she would crack or of course accept that in fact he was real and then the fun would be over.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: HeartBeat in my Head!   HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 pm

That same cold sensation wash through her, it was stronger this time. It hurt, she tried rubbing the coldness off her skin. It didn't work. Her teeth began to chatter. She screamed when she saw his face morph. She tried to turn and run but her legs weren't responding. She had to be in a wheel chair. She had to be rushing that day. Why now? She placed her head in her hands. She was going crazy "No no no this isn't happening" The cold air was gone, she thought that she was ok now. She tried to turn her wheel chair around but she couldn't. Her hands were shaking too bad. "Mom!" She cried out again. Their house was just to big for only two people, her mother would never be able to hear her in the backyard. She had always relished in the fact that her mother could never hear what she was up to now it was going to help her lose her mind.

"You leave her alone!" She screamed at who ever was taunting her. Was it all in her head, it had to be. Her mother wasn't calling out to her. Her mother didn't look paniced. It had to be just her nerves. Sin tried again to move her chair, her hands had stopped trembling a little bit. It was harder to move the chair this time but she managed to wheel into the house "Mom, mom" her voice grew more paniced each time she called for her mother. Her mother came running out of the kitchen this time "What is it hun?" Her mother dropped to her knees and looked up into her daughters paniced face. "There's someone here, someone who brings the cold. He's-He's taunting me...." her words smashed together, her mother looked at her worried "I know that look. You don't believe me, he was here. He was in the kitchen with you. Mom you have to believe me" Her mother go to her feet and walked into the kitchen. She came back with a glass of water and two small white tablets. "Here, the doctor said these would help. After you take them just go lie down and get some rest" Sin looked up at her mother in disbelief, why didn't her mother believe her. It was still cold, he still lingered. Sin took a deep breath and took the pills. "There, that wasn't so hard" Sin just wheeled herself into the guest room, pulled herself up on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "This isn't happening" She placed her hands over her face.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: HeartBeat in my Head!   HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Like an animal stalking it's prey Houzoi watched Sin with a satisfied grin, he would have found this cruel if he found her attractive but to him such was just a skinny human girl that was overdramatic. His blue eyes fell upon her as she wheeled out onto the porch. Slowly he jumped from hi shiding place in the trees and stood behind her as she spoke to herself again. This time he placed his hand on her shoulder with his glove off so that she could feel the almost burning cold of his fingers. "I told you girl you're going crazy." He says simply as he removes his hand before he leaves any markings on her body which would prove that she wasn't going crazy and that would be the end of his fun. He moved infront of her but kept a good arm's lenght away. "To prove that what I'm saying is real I'll show you something." After speaking his face began to ice over and his hair turned a cold blue and the warmth of the sun seemed to faulter as his face cahnged from human in appearance to a dragon. It was just for fun and only a half transformation so nothing too serious would happen, as quickly as his tranformation had occured he was back to normal.

He decided to joke more with her if he could think of something but decided against it again and vanished. He walked into the kitchen and wondered if her mother could see him no doubt she would feel the draft but other than that he should be ok. He eyed the woman and smiled she was good looking in a human sort of way or atleast to him. Walking back outside and placed both hands on her shoulder again. "Why is it you're mother looks better than you? I thought offspring of pretty women had pretty children." He chuckled and left this time away from the house to see the results of his teasing and tricks. "It's so much fun being invisble to all except one person."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: HeartBeat in my Head!   HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Her breath caught in her chest, she tried to look behind her. There was nothing there, she wrapped her arms around her. It got really cold, she rubbed her hands on her arms creating friction to warm herself. She shook her head, she was just imagining all this. The doctors told her she was in a car accident. She had suffered sever head traum. All she needed to do was to take her medicing. The cold flew past her and the voice sounded again. Her eyes fell on the bed for a breif second seeing something there then it was gone. "W-w-who are....you?" She managed to stammer out but he was gone. The room was freezing "Mom!" She called. Sin gripped the metal on her chair and quickly slipped her hands into her sweater sleeves "Damn" she rubbed her hands togerher. She tried again but this time she gripped the metal with her hands in her sleeves. She tried wheeling herself out of the room but her hands slipped. Her jaw set in a hard line, she slipped her hands out of her sweater and gripped the metal. She quickly wheeled herself out into the living room "Mom!" Her scream had a hint of panic in it. Her mother sauntered into the living room "What is it dear?" "Did you hear-" She looked at her mom, she didn't seem like anything was bothering her. "Hm..." Sin shook her head "It was nothing. So what are we having for lunch?"

Her mother turned around and headed back into the kitchen "Just some grilled lemon chicken, a garden salad and juice" Sin didn't bother to follow her mom into the kitchen. "Yuck. Why health food?" "The doctor said you need to start eating better" "What ever. Is there a ramp out back?" Sin called to her mother ask she already started to wheel to the backyard. She heard her mother confirm, she slid open the glass door and out onto the porch. The day was quiet warm, to bad she had to be stuck in a wheel chair. So many restrictions the one good thing about that was that she didn't have to go back to school for a couple of days. She was hoping she would at least be using crutches by then so she coudl move around better and no one would look at her in pity. "What is going on with me? That felt too real to be a hallucination from the accident"
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: HeartBeat in my Head!   HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Houzoi followed the interesting girl home knowing that he would be able to drive her crazy by doing a number of things. He felt excited and yet foolish for acting like a child but compared to his father and mother he was only a child. In human years he would probably be no older than sixteen or seventten but he had been living atleast sixteen to seventeen hundred years which very young in dragon years. Houzoi followed slowly behind the car knowing that the girl could see him but was probably being occupied by her mother or whoever it was she was in the car with. Once they arrived at their home he kept his distance watching and listening. The door closed and he opened it after a few minutes, he was lucky to be a dragon hybrid and not some type of fairy or magical creature for they would lose all their powers when entering a human dwelling uninvited or so he heard. He moved around the house as quietly as a ghost leaving trails of icy air behind him he suched the girls room but found nothing interesting at all.

Houzoi entered the guest room as Sin spoke out loud, he quickly read her thoughts and knew she was asking about him. "Me." He says simply as he stands behind her, the air around them dropping considerably. "You shouldn't be so disrespectful to your mother either wheere i'm from you get eaten or killed which is pretty much the same thing." He spoke quickly and vanished leaving the air cold around her, his voice was deep and soothing and almost emotionless. He moved to another part of the bed room sprayed out on the bed and looking up at the cieling before looking at her. "You know you're going crazy and all of this is just a dream. In a few minutes you'l blink and I'll be gone and you'll bring to pull you hair out." After speaking the demon was gone from the room making himself invisble to her eyes and exited the room to probably play some tricks on her mother if he felt like it but he didn't. Instead he watched how the girl would react from a distance, he wasn't afraid or anything but for her to believe she was crazy it would work better if he wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: HeartBeat in my Head!   HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Sin slipped back into a fogged dream, she tried everything to remember what happened. Some doctors walked in and she opened her eyes. They spoke to her but his words sounded like giberish. Her brow nitted togather and seering pain coursed through her body blooming at the crest of her forehead. "Ow" She brought her hand up to touch her head. It was wrapped pretty good, flashes of a street came to her and quickly went. She didn't catch anything from the flash.

It was a couple of hours later that the doctor released her to her mother. She wasn't allowed to walk for the next couple of days. She had to be wheeled around in a wheel chair. "I can walk mom" Sin told her mother yet again "The doctor said you aren't allowed to walk for at least two weeks" Sin crossed her arms and huffed. Her mother helped her into the car and Sin was still pouting. "Sin..." "Mom please don't say it" and the thought was dropped.

They pulled up to their house, it seemed like the house had known something happened. Her mother wheeled her into to the house "Can I walk now mom? I don't think you can pull me all the way up stairs, no offense mom but you aren't strong enough" Her mother glared at her, she wanted to yell at her for her smartass attitude but being hurt counted for something "You'll be sleeping downstairs in the guest room till you can walk" "Mom..." she whined. She loved having her room upstairs, it kept her and her mom from killing each other "None of that. Now I'm going to make us some lunch. Feel free to roll around and get use to the chair..." Her mother left her there in the living room. Sin sat and pouted for a moment.

She figured why not, so she placed her hands on the metal bars that lined the wheels of her chair and pushed it forwards. It wasn't too bad, she wheeled herself all over the livingroom. It was actually fun wheeling about here and there. She wheeled herself down the hall to the guest room. She sat there staring at the foreign room. It was white and too neat for her taste. It reminded her a little bit of the hospitol. That remembered her of the voice she heard. "Who was that?"

ooc: Love the post. It was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: HeartBeat in my Head!   HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:05 pm

HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Anime13

The day was sunny as usual and full of excitement for the humans but there was little to do for someone who enjoyed playing games with people. It was rare to find someone that could actually see him that was human and was weak enough to be manipulated by his mind games. Sitting queitly ontop of a building Houzoi watched as clouds floated by. He was bored and frustrated that he could not be in his own world. His crsytal blue eyes moved from the clouuds to a plane in the sky and he stands to his feet and stretches. A new sensation fills his body as he watches the human's walking and driving down the road filled with self importance. He smiles widely anf jumps to the ground the wind from his fall pushing up his brown hair. He lands with a silent plop and begins walking, he had the power to make himself visible if he wanted but there was problem with his control. He stopped several times as he noticed people looking at him they could see him and obviously seened the cold aura emitting from him. He was an ice demon a cross between a dragon and Kōrime an ice woman or maiden. His father was the strongest of the dragons nad of course his son had inherited his powers but because his mother was a Kōrime he also had unique abilties such as healing and creating crystals from water (unlike women create the precious crystals from their teears.). Houzoi also had an ability that allowed him to create illusions that were so powerful it could effect the opponent's brain funcations aswell as create an alternate universe for several seconds and he possessed some telekinetic powers but not much they were underdeveloped and most of the time usless unless he wanted to move something with his mind or read a weak minded person's thoughts. He was truly a powerful creature but his love for games was what made him more dangerous and powerful than the things he inherited from his mother and father.

Houzoi's crystal blue eyes locked on the streets as a car sped down the road and a red truck crashed into the small vehicle. A cold laugh escaped his lips ashe went to see how much damage was caused to the driver. He peered through the crack bloody glass and saw a girl who was of course badly injuried. He could tell from looking at her she had a weak mind and could easily be manipulated and this would provide some fun for him until he was allowed back home. He opened the door slowly and placed his cold fingers against her skull and sent smile trails of ice through his fingers and into her head healing some of the damage to prevent her from dying for now. Backing away as he heard sirens and people coming towards the car he watched as she was put into a red vehicle and driven somewhere.

In her hospital room he stood there watching as she rested waiting for any signs of conciousness, his hands were covered in a black glove to keep her from being burned too badly from his touch. His fingers traced over her bandaged forehead as he looke into her face as she woke up. "You'll live." Was all he said to her as she spoke and he left to return to teh sun to warm his cold flesh, he enjoyed the sun for some reason but liked being in the cold snowy mountains of his home world much better. "This should be fun. I can't wait until she wakes up! Healing her was the right thing to do I'm sure of it. I'm surprised that I picked out a girl that could see me." He grinned devilishly as he began to plan his games knowing that he could easily get her to do something entertaining and maybe get her to commit suicide.

ooc:Hope this is good enough >.> Didn't know exactly what you wanted so I did me best. Hope it is ok.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: HeartBeat in my Head!   HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:20 pm

HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Anime_11<--Sin
HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Eagel_10 <--Aequum (Her companion. Angel and Demon blended together)

The keys were her friends now; her fingers knew just how to play them. Ever since her two year stay at sick minds as she and everyone there called it. She was her old self again. For those previous three years she got to be someone else. She doesn’t know who this person is, the one who finds comfort in the keys of her piano. She was still learning herself again.
Her parents told her that sea pines (sick minds) could help her. Help her to do what though, become lost once again. There was nothing stopping her from walking away. She was old enough now, part of her didn’t want to walk away again, and this is the part of her who knows who she is. The angel and demon upon her shoulders have blended, creating a monster no one has conquered yet. A rationalizing black hearted creature that not even she know what to do with.
And so she sits at her keys soothing the beast that fights for control.

“I’m gonna be late” she flew down the stairs almost falling when she came to the bottom. She slid into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast as it popped out of the toaster. “Calm down Sin. You’re overacting. You’re not going to be late” Her mother told her, she turned around with a glass of orange juice. Sin shook her head no and grabbed a set of keys off the counter “I am not. Can I borrow the car? Thanks mom” She looked down at the speedometer again. It read ‘45’ almost fifteen over the speed limit. When she looked up the light had turned green that she was coming up on ‘thank god’ she thought to herself. She did a mirror check as she was going through the intersection; she glanced quickly out her window and saw a red truck coming at her.
The truck made contact with her side of the car. As the car slid across the intersection she was thrown into the steering wheel, her seat belt reacted and pulled her back against her seat, then the car slammed into an unknown object causing her to be slammed into her window. At the opposite end of the intersection the car sat and Sin lay up against her door.
Blood slowly dripped from an opening in her skull. The crimson lines raced down the window soaking her shirt on her left shoulder. Sin could hear screaming, she couldn’t’ tell who was screaming. She couldn’t see anything. She felt exhausted for some reason.

What felt like hours later to her, she opened her eyes. Just slits was all she could manage. Blinding white forces her to close her eyes again. Someone coughs then cold hands find on of her arms. The cold sensation quickly disappears followed by a burning feeling. She opens her eyes again, this time the white light doesn’t hurt as much. Through slatted eyes she tries to find the source of the burning. Her eyes fall upon a black gloved hand. “What happened?” her voice cracks, it’s soft and not easily heard. “You will live” a deep voice tells her, then the sensation is gone and her eyes open wider. She looks around for the source of the voice but there’s no one there. Her eyes focus more and she realizes that she’s laying in a white room. The words sterile and cold run through her mind over and over. “Hospital” she says quietly to herself. She tries to remember what happened that would put her in a hospital.

(ooc: need a male, he needs to be strong in mind and strength. He needs to be stubborn and very powerful. He is a demon of sorts, what kind that’s up to you. He is the one who visited her in the hopsital. He chose to help her live because he wants to toy with her. See how far he can push her before she truely falls off the deep end. They will develope a love for each other but it grows slowly. The angel and demons on her shoulders that was mentioned are real not a figure of speech. They come in all forms and sizes. Sin’s angel and demon are a griffin type creature. Hers has blended together to create one figure. These angels and demon are only visible to those they attach themselves to. They help to guide their charges, whether it’s for good or for bad. I know I’m rambling but it will help you to know this that why there’s not so much confusion. Um….Can’t think of much more if you have questions PLZ PLZ ask them so the thread wont go cur plunk. But you don’t have to ask to join, other then that just jump right in.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HeartBeat in my Head!   HeartBeat in my Head! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HeartBeat in my Head!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: