The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaos of Love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 am

Ran her fingers though her hair and yawns a bit as she looked at him. “Hm, I usually just stay with a friend.” She shrugs her shoulders and tilts her head back and stared at the ceiling. A soft little smirk came to her lips as her fingers play idly with her hair. She takes a deep breath and glanced at him, yes he was quite good looking but she wouldn’t admit that to him. “Shouldn’t you be getting home?” She coos quite sober now. She rights her head and rested her hands on the edge of the table and her smirk grows a bit more. “Want to take me home?” She leans forward and arched her brow as she looked at him. Now she was just teasing him wanting to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:21 am

Suke takes a few more bites and his full he sets his fork down and wipes his lips of excess sauce. He finishes off his water and sets it down "So if you don't go home, then where do you go? I mean you don't always sleep on the streets do you" He wondered how this young lady has been able to go about her life the way she has with out being raped or worse. He kept his eye on the time, he would have to get to bed soon if he was going to get up for class in the morning. He waved the waiter over and he would have the ticket over soon.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:17 am

Felt his eyes on her and she looked up, rising a brow as she smiled and then she looked away. “I live about a mile or two down main, you know in those nice houses.” Winkles her nose, she hated living there for it reminded her so much of her mother for she was everywhere in that house! “But I am not going home, I never do I hate it there….” She speaks, her voice low and full of anger and she shakes her head and reached out and grabbed her drink and she sips on it, muttering things to her self that he couldn’t understand. She muttered a lot for it helped clear her mind and god she was growing more and more sober which she was finding quite annoying.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Suke had only taken a few bites when he looked at her and noticed that her fries were gone, he had a small smile on his face. He was good at judging people, no matter how much they resisted him. He took a few more bites of his food and set his fork down. He picked up his glass of water and took a sip. He still held the glass to his lips when she asked him where he lived. His smile grew, he took another sip of his water and slowly set the glass down. He just kept staring at her, this all had started as compassion but had turned into a game for him but now there was something else. He found himself enjoying her company and her looks. She was cute how she moved and talked. There was just something about her that he felt himself wanting to be more protective of her. "I live a few blocks away from here" He finally told her. "And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Claps her hands as the waiter brings their food and she takes up a fry and dunks it into the ranch and gabbles it down with a soft moan, god she loved the smell and taste of fries with ranch. She listened to his story and sighed. “I had the dream life, perfect mother and dad and I got amazing grades and what not…but eh…shit happens.” She murmurs and lowers her head not wanting to show the blush the was creeping into her cheeks from his words, she was sobering up and she sighed again, uh this guy really dragged her down but she had to admit he was cute…hot…No she couldn’t think that way! Eh why not? She stuffs some more fries into her mouth, not knowing what to say but trying to think of a plan on how to hit on him. It was soon she was done with her food and she sipped on her drink, now her head was lifted and she looked at him. “So…where do you live?”
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:12 am

He smiled as he watched her finished off his salad. Their waiter walked over with their food and places it in front of them. Suke tells him that he would just like water now. The waiter walks away and Suke turns to the girl. "My life was pretty bad I guess but it hasn't broken me yet. I was a fuck up myself, I hated school and found that parting was more my scene. I got into some bad shit, drugs drinking sex you know the whole nine yards. It wasn't until my folks split that I got my act together so to speak. My father's never really home so I pretty much have the house to myself...um my mother recently passed away and it's just been school and work" He picked up his fork and started to push his food around on his plate. Thinking back on all that had happened brought down his cheerful mood. He hadn't realized how much had gone wrong in his life. He cleared his throat and sat up "I guess that's why when I saw you in that alley it struck a cord and for someone as beautiful as you shouldn't be put in a situation like mine"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Lifts her head as he slides the salad over and she pips up. “Thanks!” She picks up a fork and starts to dig in, she was hungry and she eat quite fast and glance at him as he spoke. “Sounds wonderful.” She murmurs with a mouthful of food, which made her look, surprisingly cute. She had finished the salad off quite fast and reached out and takes up a glass of water that had been placed there and she drinks about half of it, she wasn’t so hungry no but she could still down that food which was coming to her. “So how about you, did you have a fucked life?” Yes she was the kind of person who cursed up a storm, she didn’t know why but she just loved how the words just rolled off her tongue.

(Ooc:Oh don’t worry about it! I so understand where you are coming from I just hope everything works itself out!)
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:41 am

He took a sip of his drink and notice that she looked horrible. He pushed his salad over to her so that she could have something to munch on till their food got there "Alright lets put it at this, yes i will ask questions that are possible to see as prying but you have every right to refuse to answer any of my questions. How about that?" He set his wine glass down, he would need a refill soon but he wasn't sure if he wanted one. He didn't want to be too loopy when he went home and the main course wasn't even there yet. "So it's safe to say you've had a crappy start to life" It wasn't a question really just a statement. Suke could be blunt at times which got him in trouble most of the time.

ooc: I'm sorry about such a delay. I'm sorry that I fell off the face of the earth. Several horrible things got in the way. From my deranged ex breaking into my house (don't really want to go to much into this one. It still hurts), to finals at school to my gradma passing away. Again I'm sorry and I hope that you would still like to rp with me.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:35 pm

She looked at him, her eyes a bit dull like. “I though you didn’t want to pry but now your prying…” She takes a deep breath and glanced around. “Where the hell is my drink and fries?” She murmurs to her self and her stomach turns a bit for she was really hungry. She runs her fingers though her hair and looked back at him. “My mother got into a car crash…she did in a matter of seconds and the fucker who had crashed into her ran off and no one caught him. Happy now you found out why I am so messed up.”
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:17 pm

ooc: it can be anything from cancer to suicide to murder or just accidental. Doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 pm

(Ooc: Just wondering um how did the mother die? Wanted to know before I wrote anything…)
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:56 pm

The waiter came over with his wine and a small dinner salad. He thanked the waiter and he left. Suke picked up his drink, he swirled it then took a small sip. He got a pleasent smile on his face, he loved all different kinds of wine but white wine was his favorite. "I'm sure there's more to your story but I have no right to pry" He mixed up his salad and took a bite of it. He didn't realize how hungry he was till he took that first bit. He set his fork down and looked at Lexie "How did your mother die?" he picked up his wine and and swirled it in his glass, watching the liquor glisten in the artifical light.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:37 pm

“Suke…” She whispers the name and starts to giggle a little. “That makes me think of sick!” She didn’t know why it was so funny to her but it was. After what seemed like forever at laughing she takes a deep breath. “Ill just have a large order of fries and sprite and id like a lot and I mean a lot of ranch with those fries.” She yawns as the waiter walks away, her buzz was slowly coming off but she was still a little messed up. Now the question was where was she going to sleep at? She wasn’t going to go back her fathers. She flicks her hand in the air as he asked her the question. “Eh you know mother died and I was way close and yea I turned to drugs to fill in the gap…you know the teenage story…” She shrugged as if it wasn’t anything.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:55 am

"Thank you Lexie. I'm Suke its nice to meet you" he placed his menu on the table just as the waiter walked over. "Ladies first. Get what ever you want" Suke picked up his glass of water and took a few sips off of it. He realized how late it was getting. He would have to head home soon to start his studying. He wanted to make sure he got all of his things done before tomorrow, it was his only day off and he wanted to soak up as much relaxing time as he could. When she was done ordering the waiter looked at him "I'll have the seafood pasta with a glass of white wine please" he showed his id to the waiter and then wrote down his order "And a ceaser salad please before the main course" The waiter nodded and headed off to the back kitchen. "So Lexie what's your story?" He wasn't trying to pry just start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Slowly her head tilts to one side and she glanced at him. Ok so he was an annoying bugger but he was a cute one…just a little cute not a lot. She takes a deep breath and sits up and runs her fingers though her hair and closed her eyes for a moment. She wanted sprite to. She opens her eyes and looks at him again; a look of boredom comes over her features. A sigh passed over her lips. “You can call me Lexie.” Eh what would hurt her if she told him her name? She leans back against the seat, her fingers played with the edges of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:40 pm

He was eyeing the new york stake, it had been a while since he ate well. But it was always the money thing. He would just get some pasta or what not with a glass of great white wine. He ignored her malice attitude. He set his menu down and looked at her, he had a pretty amused look on his face. It was rare that he would put up with a drug adict. She was pretty cute, he wondered what had drove her to this. "Guess it doesn't matter. It would just be nice if I can address you by your name"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:26 am

A soft huffing sound leaves her lips at his word. “Yes, sure.” She mutters as if she would allow him to stay! She closed her eyes and let him wrap and arm about her waist for she was a little unsteady. She leaned on him resting her head on his side from time to time. Slowly her eyes opened as they walked into the restaurant. She slowly pulled away from him and slipped into the set, leaning back she pressed her back into it. She picks up the menu and decides to just get some fries for that was what her stomach was calling for. She folds the menu back and sets it down and looks at him. “Does it matter?” She coos out softly and rests her hands on the table, there was a teasing smile tugging at the corner of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Her theatrics was impressive but he didn't mind watching her. "I'll pay but I'm not going to leave you alone" He lightly slipped his arm around her waist. He wanted to get the people around them to mind there own buisness. He made it look like they were a couple. He lead her down the block to a restaurant that had pearl white lights surrounding the outside. He walked in while trying to keep her stable. "I would like a private booth for two please" he told the matradee. He looked the two over then grabbed two menus and walked them to the back of the restaurant where there weren't too many people. He helped her into one side of the booth and waved the matradee away. He picked up his menu and started to look at it. "So you got a name?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:22 pm

So it seemed to her that this guy was not going to leave her alone until she had some how proved that she was alright even though she wasn’t. She would never admit to that of course. She stopped and threw her arms over her chest and looked at him and rolled her eyes. “Fine, as long as your paying and as long as you leave me be after words.” She shrugs her shoulders and lets her arms fall from about her. She didn’t even bother looking at the people who couldn’t keep their eyes from them, nosey ass people so annoying… “Well led the way…” She motions for him to lead her.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:21 pm

"Alright I apologize for that, you just shouldn't trust that people won't try something while you're passed out" His voice was still soft but his temper was on the edge. If she didn't sit still he was going to throw her over his shoulder. She was very pretty, he couldn't deny that fact. Maybe that's why he was helping her, it had been a while since he had a conversation with a girl though she wasn't in any condition to be talking or walking it was still nice. He took a deep breath and ran his hand down his face. He followed her as she pushed off from the wall. He stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets "You hungry? I know a great place just up the block, I'll pay. Who would say no to free food?" He glanced around the street, there were many people looking at them and he really didn't mind right now. He looked back at the girl to check and see if she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:29 am

A yelp leaves her lips as she felt his fingers wrap around her wrist. “Hey let me go!” She growls out and struggles a little as he pulled her into the alleyway. “Well it wasn’t very nice of you to hit my hand, now was it?” She tilts her head and raised her eye brow, even though she stunk and looked a little dirty her face was still lovely and hell she knew it. She takes a step forward but almost trips and when he helped her she pulled away from him and pressed her self in to the wall closing he eyes for a moment for her head was spinning, a smile came to her lips and she sighed. “Hell if I know. But thanks for the help but I will be just fine.” She coos out, the drugs ran though her veins and it felt amazing. She slowly opened her eyes and peered at him for a moment before she moved off the wall and tried once more to walk away.

(Ooc: I hate doing one liners so most likely wont ever do one if I can help it)
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:04 am

"Hey" he grabbed her arm and spun her to face him. He wasn't about to let her walk away after wiping crap on his shirt. He could tell by the way she walked that she wasn't just tired. He dragged her back into the alley, he didn't want people staring at him "You know that wasn't very nice. I was trying to help you. A pretty girl like you needs to be careful" He told her, his voice wasn't loud, he knew if he raised his voice it would probably hit her ears. He was closed enough that he could smell liquor on her breath. She stank bad and she was in no condition to be walking around the town. She would probably end up walking off a cliff and he couldn't live with himself if that happened and he could have done something to prevent it. "Where do you live? I'll walk you home, something could happen to you if you walked home alone" He had to stable her a couple of times. Seeing her like this reminded him clearly of his party days and if he hadn't gotten the little bit of help from a college he probably would be dead by now.

ooc: that was great. posts dont always have to be extremely long. Just no one lining I ask. Thank you for joining.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:57 pm

Chaos of Love Anime_girl_punk

Lexie was one of those good kids, never really giving her parents problems or doing stupid shit. She was a good student also always getting A’s, well not in P.E for she just sucked at sports. But she was pulling a B in that so it wasn’t so bad. Everything seemed to be going great, her mother loved her father and they were happily married and life was great. Well that was until her mother died and that was when everything came crashing done for her. Her father tried to help her but she was beyond her self, she was so close to her mother more close then her father. She had always been there for her and she had always talked to her about things she couldn’t with her father. So that was when her life went down the drain, she dropped out of school once she had turned 18, shit she wasn’t going to classes any more she was more into going to parties and what not.

That was what she had been doing this night she had went to a rave and had gotten very high and drunk and she was feeling quite well. She had turned to drugs and alcohol because it made her forget about her mother for a moment and her sadness it brought a little light into her life and yes she knew that this shouldn’t be the way for it was bad, but she didn’t give a rats ass.

So she had left the rave and had wondered down the sidewalk, she really just wanted a breath of fresh air but then she just started to walk and well she couldn’t stop. She had gotten far when she stumbled into the alleyway and had found a very nice wall were she rested on and the next thing she knew she was asleep. It was peaceful, not a care in the wall and it was quite comfy. That was until she felt a kick to her hand and she lets out a groan and pulls her hand back her eyes fluttering open and she looked up at the guy, glaring a bit. “You know it’s not nice to kick people!” She murmurs and slowly but shakingly, gets to her feet. Her hand was a little dirty and she reached forward and wipes it on his shirt. “Thanks a lot.” She mutters and makes a face and then turns and stumbles forward a little down the sidewalk, one hand pressed into the wall.

(Ooc: I hope this is good enough.)
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Chaos of Love Atsuke10

It had been a long night, he had been pounded with school work lately and his boss had been breathing down his neck for close to a month now. He was falling behind on his responsibilities at work because of his school work. Midterms had finally ended but that only meant another month or so till finals and he was defiantly going to have to work his ass off. He wasn’t the student who would strive for straight A’s but his scholarship depended on those A’s. He never would have figured that he would be the type of grade grubbing student that he always used to make fun of. Suke was known as the slacker to his high school teachers. He passed high school by the skin of his teeth and several summer courses which he usually ditched as well. But it only took one summer to change his life. Suke had lost a lot his senior year of high school. His folks split, his mother passed away not long after and he had to move in with his father because there was no other route for him. He considered the army but he was a slacker in school there was no way he could be good in the army. He would just get himself killed and he didn’t want to die he just wanted to do things his way and by some miracle he was offered a scholarship to the local four year college. He made up his mind that he didn’t want to end up like his parents. Old, unhappy, divorced and dead so he took the scholarship which brings us almost full circle.

Suke walked down the city block, there were several people out but not enough to where people were pushing and shoving. He was tired, he had just gotten off of work after pulling a double shift and he wasn’t looking forward to going home and studying. His eyes scanned the area, watching people go about their lives with out a care in the world. That made him think back to his careless days and he almost decided to say forget it but then he thought of his mother and just continued on his way home.

He was about to cross the street when he looked down and saw a hand plop out onto the sidewalk. His eyes scanned the ally and saw a young girl. He cocked his head to the side getting a better view of her. He almost laughed, he remembered those days. She had to be barely eighteen, he shook his head sadly. His pity turned to disgust, he lightly kicked the hand. “Hey” he kicked the hand harder “Hey. Get up or someone’s going to step on you or maybe something worse is going to happen”

Ooc: His name is Atsuke but he likes to be called Suke. Only his father calls him Atsuke and that is when his father is really pissed at him. Well this is going to be more like a half brother half sister thing. I need someone to play the half sister. His folks split up and his mother got remarried but he went to live with his father. He doesn't know that his mother had another child which is where your character comes in. She grows up not knowing she has a brother and when her mom passes away she starts to rebel. She gets into drugs or drinking which ever and my character stumbles upon her one night. They develop a friendship, he doesn’t want to see her throw her life away because of drugs or drinking cause he’s been there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos of Love   Chaos of Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos of Love
Page 1 of 1