The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club??   Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:54 am

okie dokie ^_^, and no problem hehe. No need to freight no one has to go emo no lol.
Back to top Go down
_Pop-Can_

_Pop-Can_

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club??   Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Btw the thread is under Fantasy <3
Back to top Go down
_Pop-Can_

_Pop-Can_

PostSubject: Re: Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club??   Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Oh Squiggle-bats! ^____^ I'm glad someone replied. I was starting to go emo. =S Booya. Lol alright, I'll get the thread posted and all that so we can begin! DUNKA~~~!!
Back to top Go down
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club??   Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:44 am

I like the Howls Moving Castle one ^^ I also have that movie too lol. It sounds interesting, May I join you in that one whenever you get around to it???
Back to top Go down
_Pop-Can_

_Pop-Can_

PostSubject: Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club??   Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:57 am

Okay so I have an idea for a Romantic Howls Moving Castle thread. It begins after the movie, Howl goes off to visit an old friend of his now that he doesn't feel the need to hide away from the world to protect himself. His friend however, has been attatched by a Demon of some sort which is slowly consuming his mind. Howl wants to help but is rejected by him. A spell is then casted upon Howl which turns out, erases Howl's memory.
It's up to Sophie, Markl, Calcifer and a few new faces to help Howl's friend in order to help Howl himself.

I had so much fun coming up with that idea! ^__^ I loooooooove Howl and Sophie together! I'll of course play Howl! *he's mine~!!!! BWUAHAHHA!!* cough.

Or another thread idea o' mine. OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB!!!!!!! Yes I luve this one too. So the idea for this one is.....

A rather new student *my charrie* and her brother have attended Ouran for a month now, finally just fading into the crowd. Renee, my char, is just leaving for the day when she accidentially bumps into Haruhi. Renee, noticing Haruhi is actually a girl, soon becomes friends with her and vice versa. Shit happens and Renee is then introduced to the host club.
More stuff happens like maybe a camping trip **That would be sooo much fun xD** which Gaspard, Renee's older brother, crashes along with some unwelcomed guests. While on a trip in Germany, Gaspard bumped into some trouble and brought it back with him.

...In other words, besides being romantic and humourous, there will end up being hostage situations, thugs wanting ransome and the like. xD It's up to Tamaki and his S.W.A.T. team of Host's to save the day!!!.....That sort've situation....Yeah it's still work in progress. I am game for various different types of couples but I kind've wouldn't mind Renee ending up with Mori ((I know odd...=/)) But yeah....please feel free to add in your own ideas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club??   Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howls Moving Castle ??? 0o ...Host Club??
Page 1 of 1