The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness Of The Night(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Darkness Of The Night(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:41 pm

-She stared at him and then spoke “I know you worry but it is hard for me to slow down Aleron” she stated then turned to see Sophie she smiled at the little girl and then chuckled when she felt her small hands against her stomach. “Oh yes they are kicking hard, I think cause they want to play with you.”

Sovay was not having twins they knew that but the reason behind saying ‘they’ was to cover up the fact that they themselves did not know what it was. Sovay wanted it that way she liked the surprise and she still had yet to think of a good name.-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:58 pm

Aleron went to Sovay and gently took her hand. "Because I love you." He said softly, making her look into his eyes so she really got what he was going to say. "The meeting is important, but it can wait you however can't. I already lost one mate and I am Not taking a chance with losing you as well."

"Daddy..?"

The Demon Lord turned around to see his daughter Sophie and smiled gently. "Welcome sweety. How did you sleep?"

"I'ma good." The little girl said, going over to Sovay. "Are they kicking?" It had become somewhat of a game to her, feeling if her little brother/sister would kick or not.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:45 am

-“the look that you give me every time you tell me to rest” she stated as she stood there and then went to pick up another book to flip through the pages of it and then she looked at him when he asked if she did sit down. She stood in silence as she thought and with her silence, he got the hint she had not.

“Don’t believe iv even eaten today, and why did you cancel thoughts meetings? They are very important,” she stated as she set the book down only to place her hand on her stomach and she sighed. “See even the baby agrees with me” she stated feeling the little thing moving around and kicking her slightly.-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 am

"Which look?" Aleron did his best to look as if he hadn't been pestering her for the past few days to take a break and just rest. She was a independent woman and he honestly loved that part about her but at the same time he wished she would take it easy this time around. If something happened to her, he wasn't sure he would be able to handle the lost of another mate and the possibility of their daughter or soon that was yet to be.

"You know I only pester you like this because I'm concerned, Sovay." He sighed. "There were some meetings and other political things to take care of, but I told them you wouldn't be able to attend at least for today. I don't think you've even sat down all day, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:08 pm

She turned to look at him and chuckled slightly “I will be fine as will the baby Aleron” she then moved towards the desk she had been at and set the books down. She reached up removing the top book to open the cover and begin to read. She knew of course that she should take it easily but with so much work to do how could she.

She then looked over at him, her blue eyes glowing and she spoke. “Alright what do you want me to do Aleron? I have work to do and you know it” she chuckled setting the book down to gaze at him. Everyone including Sovay’s father was worried about her and the baby, after all with how stubborn she could be and with her I’ll do it myself attitude they all where stressing that she could injure herself thus making the birthing much harder than it needed to be, or worse one of them dyeing in the process.

“I’ll make exceptions if you agree to stop giving me that look,” she stated with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:45 pm

"You shouldn't be straining yourself Sovay. You may be stronger physically then a human because you're a vampire, but you still shouldn't strain yourself." Aleron had come into the room after getting done with some errands. While the vampire was usually pretty easy going, she could be stubborn when she wanted to be, as recently shown with her refusal to sit still.

Another thing he had to adjust to, was keeping his hands to himself. Sovay was far enough along in her pregnancy that he couldn't have sex with her, so he was forced to take cold showers. It didn't help that before they had a rather..healthy(some might say too much at times) sex life. For now he would have to deal with it, but he would for her sake.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:35 pm

-She smiled at him when he did that and she leaned up and kissed him tenderly. Brushing her fingers through his hair slowly before sliding closer to him. She was happy and more so now that she was going to truly be able to have a family of her own, not that she didn’t have one with him and his darling little girl who she did at all times tried to make her feel she was loved. However, she never asked her to call her mother she wanted the girl to remember her mother. “I hope we can skip on working today, I just want to be with you and Sophie,” she stated.

~Few Months Pass~
Sovay sighed as she sat behind a desk working on some papers for some projects she had taken on despite her husband being upset with her working all the time especially with the new developments. She soon stood up and she pressed her hand to her stomach that was now a bit larger, and it was no secret to anyone who meets her that she was not with a child. Her father was ecstatic about it and of course he had already somewhat adopted Sophie as his granddaughter and spoiled her like mad and he was already excited about doing the same with the new one on the way. Taking a deep breath Sovay moved over to the bookcase and began to grab many heavy books holding them in her arms even if it would put a small strain on her and the baby.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Aleron went to gently nibble at her eat as he rubbed her stomach softly. He couldn't help but wonder how he got so lucky to have a beautiful and kind-hearted woman like her. "Hmm. I was actually hoping it would be a girl but either gender I would be happy with. I'm just glad we'll have a child together."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:09 am

-She smiled at him as she ran her fingers through his hair slowly, and she leaned up kissing him tenderly before she spoke “well whatever it is I am glad to have a caring family that will be there” she stated. She had told him many times that if they had ever had a child, that because it would be half vampire that her clan would be checking in once in awhile, to make sure the child was healthy as a vampire and knew about its culture.

“So do you wish for a boy or a girl?” she asked as she curled up against him letting his hand rest on her stomach-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:29 pm

(OCC: Your turn in the other one I think)

He nibbled her lightly, though he was in no condition yet to take her again but it was more to show Sovay his affection towards her. "Of course. I wouldn't want to hide something like this from her and I know Sophie has always wanted to have a sibling."

Aleron traced his hand along her stomach, he couldn't feel anything yet but it was too soon for that. The only drawback he could think of, is that later on he was going have to keep his hands to himself. Something that was hard to do considering how active they were, when they had time to themselves that is which wasn't as often as he would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:34 pm

-She smiled warmly at him, as she stared into his eyes before she felt his face against her skin and she pressed herself closer to him. She was happy to have given him something like this, but she then spoke “we should tell Sophie right away, after all I want her to know she’s going to be a big sister” she stated softly as she looked at him.

Family meant a lot to Sovay, more so when she had always known that Aleron had lost his first mate in child birth, she knew that would possibly race through his mind, if he saw her in any discomfort or in just terrible pain. So she would have to make sure to contact the vampire clan, and have some of the ‘nurses’ come and stay while she went through this.

Sovay could not be happier to have a loving family, and to know that they were happy to be making their family grows even bigger-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:26 pm

A smile played on his lips as he felt her stomach; it was subtle but he felt a small bump. "We'll, we'll my little vampiress seems to be pregnant. You have pleased your king well with this news." He teased before nuzzling her neck a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:41 pm

-She chuckled as she laid there watching him “It's my secret to tell” she of course knew it for awhile, she just haven’t been able to tell him yet, or having the best time to tell him. But now though, she moved closer to him and taking his hand gently into hers. Before she slid his hand down her side, before having it come to a stop on hers stomach

“What be your guess my king?”
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:13 am

Aleron played with her long black/blue hair as he laid there, completely content and at peace at the moment. He didn't feel like moving and if it was up to him he would lay there until the next day. There was nothing really stopping him, except for things to do.

"What are you thinking?" He asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:50 pm

-Sovay smiled as she looked down at him and she continued to move her hips back and forth shivering at the feeling as she groaned and arched her back up her breasts bouncing each time in his face a bit as she dragged her nails down his chest and she then leaned over and kissed him tenderly on the lips sucking on his bottom lip slowly

The taste of his lips made her moan as she continued to rock her hips back and forth feeling his shaft rub her insides deep and she groaned it felt so good to feel him and even though it sounded wrong in her head this was her husband and she could think such things about him making her sigh in contentment till she said her lips back and smiled warmly at him “I love you so much Aleron” she ran her fingers against his cheek slowly and started to move her hips faster and harder on him

About 3 hours later after some more of their personal time the two of them found themselves just enjoying the warmth of each other’s body and she smiled at him her black hair slightly in her face as she laid on her stomach staring at him the blankets covering her waist as the same was for him, she just grinned at him her blue eyes glowing brightly-

---Pictures to big so just click the link---
https://2img.net/h/i156.photobucket.com/albums/t33/TheScarletRose144/Anime/Blood%20Plus/Blood-Plus-Wallpaper-14-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Aleron couldn't help but groan a bit when Sovay began kissing him, already feeling himself become aroused once more quickly. It wouldn't be long now before he would have to get rid of his urges once more, not that he minded these little excercises of course. His hands went to rub her back, trailing down a bit as they glided across her body. Aleron could admire how smooth and soft her skin was this way, wondering how he had gotten lucky catching this one.

He then gently lifted her just enough to where Sovay impaled herself on him, fighting back yet another groan as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:53 pm

-Groaning against his lips and feeling his fingers running through her hair she continued to kiss him before she soon flipped them over and she had him pinned against the bed and she grinned flashing her fangs at him before she started to rack her nails against his chest almost drawing blood a bit as she then leaned down and began to lick and suck on his nipple slowly-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:50 pm

"I see nothing wrong with that. You'll be the death of me yet woman." He said with a chuckle kissing her back after wards and playing with her black hair. He didn't complain that Sovay had a rather high libido, it kept things from getting too boring or dull. It may have came as a surprise at first to know the vampiress had that kind of strong desire hidden beneath her. That human saying might of had some truth to it when it mentioned it was always the quite ones.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:37 pm

-Sovay chuckled as she looked at him and just smiled more as he picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders to hold him close to her body before she started to kiss his neck slowly nipping at the soft flesh of his throat and even biting down a bit to taste some of his blood.

Of course she had a diet on when she could drink blood enough to give her strength and keep herself healthy but she also needed a diet of regular food as well for blood gave her strength and replenished her body, but regular food gave her nutrients and other things needed to keep herself healthy.

Once back in their room though she smiled warmly at him and kissed him tenderly running her fingers against his cheek before she spoke softly against his lips “Cannot a queen enjoy her kings company a bit more than once in a day?” she teased as she nipped his nose-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Aleron never got over how strong she was despite what her looks would suggest. For some reason part of him had never been able to really to take in she was this strong. It was probably with the way she carried herself; few would think Sovay had that kind of strength but she didn't really show off that much which led to the illusion of being human.

"Don't tell me you want more already." He teased Sovay lightly again, only sighing when she brought up the imp again. "Not to worry, he Won't say anything. Bridgen is many things, but he knows what line not to cross."

Before she could react, he lifted her up easily and headed to bedroom, laying her down before coming to lay by her side. He was relaxed and content at the moment, but was prepared for the vampire to do anything just in case.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:29 pm

-Sovay took deep breaths laying there with a warm smile upon her lips before she turned her head to look up at him feeling his fingers running against her face and through her black locks. She had cam when he did having held herself that long but what he said made her smirk as she then flipped them over to where she was now straddling his lap

“As have you” she chuckled out as she leaned down and kissed him tenderly pressing her tongue into his mouth for only a few minutes before pulling her lips back and she spoke “shall we move to the bedroom? I for one don’t want the imp to complain about the mess or smell when and IF we leave this room to spend the rest of our ‘time’ together” she stated-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:23 pm

With a few more thrust, Aleron stiffened slightly and then shuddered a bit as he came. His breathing began to slow down and then he leaned down to kiss his vampiress on the forehead. Gently, he began stroking her long black hair, finding himself more then content then to just lay there with her. He didn't worry about getting her pregnant; if a child came from their alone time then it would be a welcomed member of the family.

"You've improved." He said in a light teasing voice as he regained his voice.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:08 pm

-Sovay held him tightly she wasn’t going to let him go it felt so good to feel him inside of her body thrusting making her skin burn with pleasure and she sighed softly in content with a smile. She then leaned up to kiss him taking his lips not wanting to leave her for some time and she knew that she was going to burst soon but she was going to hold on for as long as she could or at least till he lost his self-control first-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Aleron leaned into the kiss, returning the passion with his own, his harsh thrusting never stopping for one moment. His breathing hiked up slightly, grunting a bit as he felt himself start to reach his peak. Sovay's legs having a grip on him weren't helping him all that much either when it came to self-control and conservation.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:00 pm

-Sovay moaned at the pure feeling of pleasure that raced through her body and she smiled slightly up at him. The bouncing feeling of her breasts could easily be felt and she slowly leaned up cupping his face in her hands as she kissed him with such hunger that she held for him.

Her hips grinded against his slowly and she had her legs locked around his waist she wasn’t going to let him go not till both of them where satisfied with the pleasure and the passion they both shared with each other at this moment-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Of The Night(Private)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next