The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

First Impressions - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:53 pm

"32 foster familes." satoshi said seting the tray down. "Thats how many people told me they didnt want me untill Mr hiwatari took me in." he sat down. "its a redicules number- but i have it marked." he said.

he watched her run her fingers over the hair clips and smiled a bit. "Keep them." he said. "Your a hikari as much as I am." he said. "We both create art and enjoy eachothers company. and i certinyl wont be wearing a womans hair barret any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:49 pm

"You really don't mind if I ware them tomorrow?" she asked surprised he would lend her something so important. She looked down when he spoke about not really remembering his parents. "I've never known mine...I was adopted, I dont remember ever having a mother or father, the girl who raised me...she was more like an older sister but...well everyone disappeared when I was about five or so..." She said. "I've never had a family...I've only had my self" She said, her eyes seemed distant as she remembered voices telling her about how important it was to be a Hikari, and how she should never create anything. Out of all the faces she barely remembered her 'older sister' she couldnt match a face to her voice anymore
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:44 pm

"natural sea pearls." he said looking back to what he was doing. "I donr remember her ever wearing them, but then again i dont remember alot about them." he put the wisk down and moved the glasses onto a tray.

he didnt comenton Mr. Hiwatari being nice... he had been- when he was younger. when he actuly had been an adoptive father- and not a slave driver.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Solo blinked and looked back at the kimono. "Your fathers....wow, Mr. Hiwatari really can me a nice guy." She said. She looked at the bottom of the bag and pulled out the clip. "These are so beautiful" She said, running her fingers over them
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:35 pm

"My father." he said wisking the tea. "In the bottom of the bag are a few of my mothers hair clips- if you wanted to wear them..." he looked over. "Mr hiwatari went through alot of trouble to make sure i got a few of their belongings..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Solo chuckled and looked at the kimono. Her eyes softened a bit, it seemed familiar though she didnt recall ever seeing it. "This'll look really good on you" She said holding it out in his direction and smiled. The scent was a bit off on it. "Who's did this belong to?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Satoshi looked over. "And have dark or some other petty art thief steal it?" he asked jokingly. "I dont have any finished."

It looked like a cloth at first, thought heavy- untill she grabbed it by the shoulders. it was a dark blue, almost black kimono with lighter blue swirls- when looking closer were vines.

It was old, and a fimilar smell clung to it. Like satoshi- only a little diffrent.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Solo walked over to the back and looked at Satoshi and smiled when he said she could look. She opened the back and pulled out the silk looking cloth and held it out taking a look. "About tomorrow, I think....you should enter a painting Satoshi" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:15 pm

"I just had to grab a few last minute things from my fathers house." he stated.

sure enough he had a small brown bag on the sofa- the handels crunched form being held as he walked. Something dark was barly vissable peeking out of the top- silk of some kind.

"You can look if youd like. Its for tomorrow." he said going to the kitchen to start the tea.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Solo looked up at him and smiled back. He seemed so relaxed compared to when she had first met him. "I'd love some" She said with happily. She shuffled through a few more photo's before she set the rest down and stretched her arms up over her head. "I needed a break anyway" She said before she got up. "So where did you go off to anyway?" She asked as she walked up to him, running her fingers through his bangs
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 pm

He pushed the door open. "I wasnt sure if you would still be awake." he admitted. his blue eyes fell to the photos she had sprawled out. He couldnt help but smile. It was her own version of art- capturing somethign essence on film.

"... Would you like some tea?" he asked, keeping his voice down. even though there was nooingin the apartment but them it was alte- and the walls were thin. it was only proper not to be as loud as you would be during the day at that hour.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Solo had played with her hair to figure out how she would put it up for tomorrow's festival. She finally got into her pajama's and put the kimono away, Aion on her bed beside her as she was organizing photo's. She had to remember to go out and buy some frames so she could hand some up around the house like she and Satoshi had talked about before. She looked up at her door hearing the knock. "Come in" She said as she set another picture of Satoshi in a pile
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:54 pm

some time around midnight there was a light knockon her door. Satoshi had arrived home apparently. his foot steps had been as light and soundless as ever- a good sign. it meant he haddnt gotten hurt.

"Solo?" he asked softly. if she answered she was awake. if not he would head to bed himself.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:00 pm

"I will, thanks" She said with a smile and left. Aion walked beside her as she made her way beck to Satoshi's...and now her own home. When she got there she went to her room and undressed and put on the kimono to try it on
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:23 pm

"Your welcome." she said and walked her to the front door. "careful on your way home. Darks a pervert." she said.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:49 am

Solo took the note with her number and smiled tucking it in her pocket. "Well...to be honest I don't know. I'm not sure if he's even be waring one, he may just go in his usual clothes" She said as she folded up the kimono. "Thanks again for the kimono though, " She said with a smiled and whistled for Aion
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:27 am

"Sound sgood." she said and got up, getting a note pad where she scribbled down her phone number. "itll be odd to see satoshi in a kimono. do you know what color hell be wearing?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:21 am

Solo thought for a moment. "Less uptight huh...." She repeated and smiled. "Well....that's a start" She said softly and started to continue her sewing on the other sleeve of the kimono. It took her about another half hour to finish her work. She held it up double checking the feather patterns and smiled. "Well... I should get start getting home, I'll give you a call tomorrow to get ready sound good?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:09 am

'Hes still quiet- but he always seemed to be susspicious of everyone- almost paranoied." she said and sipped from her own water. "but since you came here he only seems to be watching you. He isnt as uptight."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:29 am

Solo chuckled, "I don't know, I suppose" Solo said with a smile and took the water, twisting the cap off and took a drink. She looked at Riku and capped the water. "What do you mean?" She asked. She was curious to hear what kind of changes she had made in Satoshi
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:03 am

"What- did he have a case of painters-block?" she asked. "I guess you pulled him out of it huh?" she offered her a bottle of spring water she grabbed from the mini fridge. "Hes been alot happier since you transfered in."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:12 am

Solo smiled and closed her eyes. "He paints amazing pictures...he paints from his heart. Maybe I can convince him to put one painting in the art contest" Solo said. "It's hard to describe what kind of paintings he can paint...after all...he's only just started painting again." She said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:34 am

"What sort of pictures does he paint?" riku asked curiously. "Ive never seen them in any of the art contests."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:54 am

Solo smiled as she finished the bottom of the kimono and started on one of the sleeves. "He does...it's like you said when you watch Daisuke....when I watch him paint...It's like he's working on something special, something important and it's born with a soul" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:03 pm

"So does Hiwatari-kun also paint? Or does he just like to look at the art?" she asked as solo sewed. she herself was good at all of the home ech stuff- but sewing was never her strongest suit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: