The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

First Impressions - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Solo laughed softly as she went into the fridge pulling out more mixed vegies. "It's alright" She said softly and took out the propper knife and started to cut the carrots, broccoli, and califlower into smaller pecies. She filled the pot with fresh water and started the burner, not even having to look at the flame. She looked in the cubords for some spices and started to add them to the water and stirred it. She got out a new sheet of foil, poking a few small holdes in it and put the vegies in it. She set the foil filled package over the steaming pot and added a tiny bit of water the the vegies in the foil and put a lid on it. "There let that sit for a few minutes. Did you want anything else to go with it or just the steamed vegies?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:08 pm

"I would be shreading cabbage every day for the rest of my life..." he frowne dlooking down at it. he hessidently took abite to see what was wrong with it.
He spit it out
"Sorry." he croaked, drinking his lass fo water down in 3 large gulps.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Solo smiled as she sat at the table. "Oh it'll be fine" She said and took a bite. She blinked and swallowed, glancing to side. "Hm..." She murmered. It's not that it tasted ...bad just he used too much salt. "Um...Maybe I should start something" She said getting up. "Maybe I should give you some cooking lessons" She said. She had given him fair warning that it may not taste good since he remembered it from a memory. "Ah, that or you should attend cooking class more often. Risa was complaining and saying she envied you for not having to cook" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Satoshi blushed and looked back into the pot. "Lemon huh..." he murrmered.
He took the bowl over to the small table and put it down, spooning out the veggies.
"I used to watch my mother make this." he said. "So if it doesnt taste good, remember im doing this based off of an old memory."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Solo had to look at Satoshi again, He was really grinning. She was wondering if she was just seeing things but when she did look at him again she smiled back at him. "Nuh, uh! way better without them" She said. She liked seeing him like this. More open, not having to hide everything that he was. She walked over to him and looked into the pot. "Hmm....It does smell good, and it should taste good too, but...I think it'd be even better with a little lemon" She said and smiled up at him. "Huh..you really are cute when your not meloncholly" She said and brushed his bangs out of his eyes. She turned and grabbed their plates and forks
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:49 pm

He looked into the pot. "... it doesnt look the same but it smells right." he mused.
"I think I look better with them" he grinned over at her. "I can hide my eyes just by tilting my head the right way."
It was rare to see his... well... frisky side. That grin wasnt like his normal smirks or weakly forced smiles.
He took the foil off and turned off the head.
"I like painting.... no matter the concequences.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Solo paused abd looked back at Satoshi. "Well, yeah I know, But you no where near that age and wont be for awhile. That and aside fromt he other day you dont paint. I mean, were you planning on painting again?" She asked curious. She still had to request him to draw another friend for the portrait of herself, in fear his soul might be taken again. "You look good either way but...personally I like being able to see your eyes more clearly without you waring the glasses" She said taking them off and setting them on the counter. She leaned against the counter and sipped her water smiling at him. "How's it comming?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:32 pm

"I wear them for reading." he said. "besides- everyone in my real blood line ends up blind at the age of 60 or so... did you know that?" he asked and he went back to cooking. "an artest being unable to see... its almost as bad as removing their hands... I just wear them now because i will have to sooner or later."
Actuly, Mr. hiwatari had already scheuled his first eye surgry to be that summer. On his cornea.
He didnt answer about the water as he sturred the veggie mix he was making. it looked... odd. but the smell was good... the fear of having to order out was still there though.

[XD i read a fan fic that gave me the eye surgery idea]
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Solo tilted her head watching him, He definately had a different technique when cooking. She smiled when she saw the steam hit hi glasses and chuckled softly before getting up. "You know, I dont know why you even bother waring these, you dont need them" She said as she walked up to him and took off his glasses and put them on looking up at him, she had notaiced when they first met they were perscription. "Why do you ware them? To make you look smart?" She asked softly, still waring them. She turned and walked to the cuboard with cups in them and pulled two out. "You want water right?" She asked and walked to the sink, filling a glass of water for herself
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:14 pm

He put on the top burner and took out a sheet of tin foil. He hessitated before putting a small bit of poil and basil into the bowl putting it on the burner with the diced veggies in it. he put the tin foi on top, poking 4 holes into the sheet to let steam out. he adjusted the flames, kneeling down infront of the stove to measure the flame... cute?
He got up and took out a glass, putting some salt and peper into it, sturring it with a fork. he peeled back the foil and dumped it in, covering it again before ppuling out a long wooden spoon. when he pulled the foil back again he stepped back form the stove with an anoyed grunt.
Looking over at the giggeling solo- she could see his glasses had fogged up because of the steam.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Solo walked into the kitchen and leaned the counter watching him and smiled seeing him use a steak knife to cut the vegitables. She wasnt going to correct him. After all he had offered to cook, she would wait until he felt he needed her help. "No I dont think I have" She said with a smile. It was different to watch him trying to make dinner, but it was kind of cute to watch him as well
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:45 pm

He chukled as he took out a large metal bowl. "I just realised, youve never had my cooking have you?" he asked, taking out some veggies she had bought during the day.
he took out a steak knife to cut them up.
Apparently he wasnt in the kitchen much... and solo would more than likely have to save the meal... but it was worth watching him try.
It made him more human.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Solo paused when she said the first few words of that line and closed the book when he asked if she wanted to stop. He was good at reading people, even her for the most part. "Hm, just a little worn out" She said with a smile. It had been because of all her searching online as to why she might have been adopted into the Hikari family since the Hikari's for the most part tried to keep their curse to themseleves. "Alright" Solo said to him making dinner as she got up and put both their books on the table table so she wuldnt loose hers again.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:03 pm

[forgive me XD i dunno the play well... i know the comedy of errors well though XD]

It was about a quarter past five when solo finaly said the major line. "Romeo, oh Romeo."
When she paused satoshi looked up at her. "Did you want to stop for now?" he asked. he stood up before she answered and picked up the tea tray.
"You look tired. Ill make supper tonight."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Solo nodded and thanked him for the tea before taking a sip. Satoshi may not have known it but he made really good tea. She looked at him, her eyes meeting his and she smiled lightly, her green hues softened. "I'll start here, and we'll do a few pages" She said and started on Juliet's line. They werent near major part of the play, more so still at the beginning, but she hoped to get to the part when Romeo came to her window. They'd probably stop there for the day
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Satoshi put the tray down and thanked her, flipping to the page. "Just lines, right?" he looked u at her, his thumb on the last line they had gone over.
He at least didnt look down. he let her see his eyes. that was better than any reassuring smile he could give her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Solo sat on a chair reading through the last few lines they had gone over. Satoshi had made it clear that they would only rehearse the lines and not the actions. Solo didnt appose to that, after all she had to keep her emotions in check just like Satoshi did. She may not ahve been a Hikari by blood but she still lived with their curse. If she allowed herself to attach to anything, she usually fell do to the sheer pain that would take over her body. "Thanks, alright I think we were on page 23" She said and handed him his script.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Satoshi whisked the tea watching her from the counter. He would reherse with her, but only the lines... acting it out would defeat the purpose of him chosing theother girl.
He put the wooden sturrer down and picked up the tray headded into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:40 pm

"Yes please" She said as she walked around trying to find the other script. She dug through her bag looking for her copy knowing she had grabbed it before she left her house. "Dangit, where did it go" She murmered, She looked through her small pile of clothes in the corner and grabbed her script. "Found it" She said and ran through the pages, she had marked her page of where they were on the play.

((Oh yeah, I'm more so looking to play my Kate character from my fanfic, so I would need a Jacob. Let me re-read the series and I may get back into it))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:43 pm

[you had a wolf and it was in a bar... i think its still there in the random rpg section]

Satoshi got up. "Sure." he said. "I think i want some tea. did you want any?" he asked going to the kitchen. He knew her well enough by now to know she would and that she would get the scripts while made the tea.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:44 am

Aion wagged his tail before licking Satoshi's hand and trotted to the corner of the room and laid down. "Alright thats good" She said with a smile. "Alright you had breakfast, I got the clothes I needed" She said thinking about doing some laudry later that day. "Well Satoshi, you've been taking it easy for the last few days, would you like to get out an do something today?" She asked. Surprisingly even durning the spring break Dark had been taking a break, a time when Solo was sure He'd be stealing a whole lot more. Maybe the Niwa kid had a girlfriend he was busy with. "Ah, and we need to practice more for the play, I'll play Juliet for now until we get back to school" She said. She had slowly gotten over the fact that she wouldnt be able to play Juliet since Satoshi was Romeo, but came to accept that he picked the other girl in class. "Sound good?" She asked picking up the script and scrolled through it before setting it back down.

((We had A Twilight one? Was it the one with my Kathrine Character?))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:42 am

Satoshi had agreed to her staying at to her staying at his appartment with him, seeing as how she wouldnt really take no for an answer anyway. Besides- it was better than where she was staying- aside from satoshis organizing problems. His room was a mess all the time. the only reason the rest of the appartment wasnt was because he was making a conchious effort not to make solo have to work too hard.
"About half an hour ago." he said, refering to his medication.
The blunette pet Aion when he was close enough. The main reason he liked the dog? It kept his father away. Apparently Mr. Hiwatari didnt like anythign with fangs and fur.

[Its great ^_^ wanna pick up that twilight one too?]
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:35 am

It had been a few days since Satoshi got out of the hospital after fainting. Or at least thats what he believed happened. In truth his soul had been taken from apainted he had made, the first painting he had done in such a long time, it it had been of Solo and her pet wolf/dog. Solo hadnt really left Satoshi's side during the entire time he had been in the hospital. She even ventured into the painting along with Phantom Thief Dark in order to try and save Satoshi, as well as the homicidle angel, Krad. It had turned out the Painting of Solo that Satoshi made, held Solo's own feelings within it. It had taken Satoshi out of want and love. Thankfuly Solo had conviced the soul of the painting to let him go, that her love for him, was killing him and he was returned to her. Solo hadnt known until the events of saving Satoshi, that she wasnt a Hikari by blood as she always thought she was, yet somehow she carried the Hikari's curse. Even now so many days later, Solo hadnt revieled that information to Satoshi, her long distant cousin, apparently due to addoption.

The sun was shining and thankfully Solo and Satoshi as well as the rest of the school were on spring break so Solo had been able to stay at Satoshi's. Today she had gone home to get some extra clothes and was on her way back to Satoshi's, her pet Aion walked at her side, his ears perked forward watching passerby's with his sharp gold hues. "Hn, Satoshi still needs to practice for the roll of Romeo for the play..." Solo murmered. She walked into his house, not bothering to knock. "Satoshi, I'm back" She called and took off her shoes. Aion trotted into the house and went up to Satoshi, his tail wagging as the white wolf like dog stared up at him. "Sorry I didnt mean to take so long" She said with a smile. "How are you feeling? Did you take your medication?" She asked her green hues looking into his deep blue orbs. She had made sure he had been taking it easy and was making sure he ate even when he compained saying he wasnt hungry.

((Okay there you go Angel, hope this is alright))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: