The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

First Impressions - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:23 pm

"Yeah, when we get to my house you can wait in the car, I'll only be a second to change" She said and walked out of the door, Aion following the two of them out
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:19 pm

"Comming." Satoshi said, tossing a small bag over his shoulder. he had his sunglasses ontop of his head when he got to her. "Ready?" he asked opening the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Solo blinked and smiled. "Alright, I'm going to hop in the shower really quick" She said walking up to the bathroom. She never took too long and was already dressed, she had thrown her mid back length hair into low pigtails to keep off her back when she would put on her swimsuit. "Are you ready?" She called as she started downstairs to wait at the door
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:06 pm

"Wait and Ill come with you." he said walking past her to his own room. "where did i put those shorts..." he muttered....
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Solo chuckled softly to his comment of the waves lulling him to sleep. "Alright, the beach it is" She said as she got up, finished with her breakfast. "The eggs were good, thanks" She said and paused when he asked if she had a swim suit. "Ah, yeah I'll have to run to my house and get it though" She said after thinking of where she had put it. "I'll take Aion with me and run over there after I take a shower alright?" She said. Where she lived wasn't the best place in town. If anything it was one of the worse places but that was all she could afford at the moment. It didn't matter much to her, she felt safe so long as she had Aion with her when walking through the streets
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:58 pm

The beach sounds fine... The waves'll put me to sleep." he reasoned.
"do you have a swim suit?" he blinked.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:55 pm

"A date? Where would you want to go?" She asked understanding what he meant when he said date. "The weather was saying it was suppose to get really hot today even though its spring, what about going to the beach?" She asked with a smile. She'd be able to get some great landscape and sea photo's in such nice weather. "Are you sure you don't want to get some sleep first?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:47 pm

"You shouldnt have to think of something." satoshi frowned at her.
He finished eating and got up. "Its spring break and ive spent most of it here...." he looked down at her. "we should go out on a date or something." he offered.
Date? He didnt mean date date. just a date. There wasa big diffrence...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Solo watched him and sighed lightly, he really was tired. She blinked and smiled a bit happy. "You are? That's great! You wont have to be alone at work now and I wont have to be alone at school" She said with a bright smile before her eyes softened. "You should try and sleep. If Krad takes over I'll think of something" She said with a smile. Krad seemed to have grown some patience for her
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:40 pm

"Not usually... Normaly he says nothign for days at a time- then only a few sentences.... normaly ends up taking over at that point..../" he played with his food, looking like he was ready to fall asleep with his face in his dish.
"... Ill be staying in school with you." he added.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Solo blinked and looked at him. "You haven't slept at all?" She asked surprised. She hated pulling all nights and would always feel drained throughout the rest of the day. "Krad? Has he ever been so talkative?" Solo asked curiously. She couldn't see Krad being such a talker.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:26 pm

He sat down and sipped hsi tea, putting hers infront of her. "I didnt." he stated. "I never fell asleep...." he mummbled. "krad kept me awake with his chattering."
Poping a bit of toast into his own mouth he made a face, clearly arguing with his alter ego.
"Im tired of this physical skitsophrenia." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Solo blinked before rubbing her tired eyes and moved out of the bed and slowly walked downstairs into the kitchen. "Morning...? She said said a bit confused seeing him up already. She sat down and looked at the eggs. "Thank you" She said and smiled at him. She put the egg on a piece of toast and started to eat. "When did you get up?" She asked and then took a drink of water
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:09 pm

The smell of eggs cooking helped to pull her out of her haze faster.
It meant satoshi was up.

The blunette mooved the eggs off the fryer onto the plates, desiding to let her put her own salt and pepper on it as he put the plates on the table. scrambled eggs was noe of the only things he knew he couldnt mess up too baddly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Solo changed and slid into Satoshi's bed and slowly drifted to sleep Aion jumping onto the bed and curled up at Solo's feet.

Solo woke up the next day and sat up sitting there as she tried to let herself wake up. Low blood pressure sucked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Satoshi watched her go before laying down on the sofa. he closed his eyes and frowned.
Why so grumpy, my love?

Because of you Im staying in school....

Isnt that what you wanted? krad raised an eyebrow.

Yes.
Satoshi frowned.

Lord satoshi- you are an odd one. krads voice laughed. why are you upset if you got what you wanted, hm? Could it be- your greatful and dont know how to show it? krad smirked, wrapping his arms around satoshi.

He opened his eyes and glared at the ceiling, imagining krads face. "No..." he said. "Im angry because now I owe a favor to someon like you."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:06 pm

"What? Satoshi, no I'm fine on the couch, I told you before I'd feel bad taking your bed from you" She said looking at him. She looked to the side. "Well... only if your really insist, If you get cold...or cant get comfortable, wake me up and I'll switch with you alright" She said looking at him. "Well....goodnight then, and thanks again Satoshi" She said and gave him one more quick hug before heading to his room
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Satoshi walked with her. "You can have the bed tonight." he said. "I wuld rather the coutch anyway..." he said letting go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Solo blinked. "Really? That is strange" She said and lightly laughed. Krad, being afraid of her being angry was kind of funny, though now that she thought about it, she would have been overly ticked if anything had happened to Satoshi, or his body. "Come on, I'm sure your as tired as I am" She said and helped him up. Solo had been sleeping on the couch at Satoshi's place the past few days. Aion got up wagging his tail seeing Solo was doing better.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:38 pm

"thank you." he said getting up. "krad only behaved because he was afraid you would be angry if he didnt..." he paused. "which is odd..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Solo did feel much more relaxed, she looked up at him and slightly smiled before sitting up and wiped her eyes. "Yeah...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry" she said and looked at him. "It's late...we should get some sleep I guess..." She said softly and started to get up. "Thanks for...calming me down..." She said before helping him up
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Satoshi blinked when she hugged him and hessitated before stroking her hair softly, attempting to sooth her, and keep his own heart rate down.
When she stoped crying he sighed. "Do you feel any better now?" he asked, looking down at her.
he had been right. his glasses hid alot. the dim light form the sink lamp would have made them impossable to see, but with out them the worry was clear as crystal.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:40 am

Solo looked at him as he sat down beside her, her body lightly tembled. She rested her head against her arms as she continued to wait for the pains to pass. When Satoshi told her it would be better if she cried she looked at him, her green hues met his deep blue orbs. Soon enough tears came to her eyes and she leaned over wrapped her arms around Satoshi's waist and started to cry against him. Aion looked up at the two his tail wagged for a moment before stopping. After about a half hour passed Solo's cries stopped and her fit had passed, now she was just laying against Satoshi waiting for him to want to move first
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:18 am

He frowned and walked over, sitting beside her.
He would stay like aion untill the pain passed... UNlike krad- satoshi was able to feel guilt for hurting others... directly or indirectly.
"Sometimes if you cry it hurts less." he advised after a few moments of watching her. He reached up and took his glassess off, for her sake more than his.
Hanging them on his shirt colar he looked over at her. "You dont have to be strong when Im around."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Solo winced, she was leaning up against the wall, trying to hold herself together. "I'm fine...I'm alright" She winced and looked up at Satoshi, seeing his blue eyes made her feel calm but didnt stop the sharp pains. "I-I'm just having a fit...I'll be alright in a bit" She said looking down letting her bangs cover her eyes. Aion walked in and laid down at Solo's feet and whined. "Go ahead an..and go to bed" She said trying make make her voice sound like nothing was wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: