The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Jet sighed in relief. It felt so good to know that Angel wasn't the type to go crazy over some old nearly forgotten memories. He leaned in close placing a soft kiss on her lips before closing his eyes. "Well lets get some sleep. Asa is cooking breakfest for us tomorrow. Her pancakes are amazing, but then I'm sure you know that." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Angel shook her head and smiled, "It's alright I don't mind. It's part of your past I can't change that, its not like she would just vanish from your thoughts." She said. "Don't worry about it, I'm not mad, sad, or scared that you'll leave me" She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:02 pm

"Uh...well...I wasn't sure. When Asa tried to get me to go out more I was against it at first. I guess...after you get married and tie the not with someone...its hard to forget them even if they walk right out of your life. Its kinda like your first love ya know? Anyway...if you were to ask me now if I'm over her...I'd say that I'm getting very close." he replied softly as he stared into her eyes. "I'm sorry...I know this something you dont want to hear...I just...thought that you should know the truth. I mean dont get me wrong I'm not in love with her or anything and its not like I want to get remarried. My eyes are set on you...and you alone Angel."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Angel returned the soft kiss and tilted her head to his comment. "You mean your sill not completely over her? Even after all this time?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:51 pm

"Heh yeah...what an amazing day..." Jet smiled. He moved closer to Angel placing a soft, yet passionate kiss on her lips. "I'm glad...that you came into my life. Even when I had the whole gang living on the bebop...life...was really lonely." he replied softly. "I thought that with time I'd get over my ex wife...but its funny how life never goes how you expect it to."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Angel looked around the room and spotted the photo and of course the watch though she didn't linger on it. She sat down on the bed and moved over to the side so Jet would have room to lay down too. She laid down, nudging her face against the pillow and smiled at Jet. "Hm...what a day" She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Jet smiled softly and took Angel's hand. He led her into his bedroom. It had a few smaller banzi plants along the walls. On his desk was a framed photo of Spike, Faye, Ed, Ein, and himself. Sitting right by the photo was a very old silver stop watch which had two names engraved into the metal. One of them were Jet's and the other belonged to his wife. On the underside was a promise she had made to always stand by his side. It was a item that Jet had never parted with even after being devorsed for so long.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Angel covered her mouth as she yawned, "Lets nap first then eat, we'll decide on going out or making something when we wake up" She said and took his hand. "Now then lets go to your room" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:30 pm

"Heh yeah I'm pretty tired too. Having sex three times in one day is something I'm just not use to. If you want we can take a quick nap before we go out to eat. If you're hungry though we can go grab something right now. Actually...rather then going out...would you like to cook something with me like we did on our first date? You know...the one Faye messed up..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:24 pm

"Well if you put it that way then I will" She said taking the money back from him. She stretched and smiled, 'so what now, you made me exhausted I'll need a break before I can pull an all nighter on you" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:17 pm

"Well...you did take care of the ship for me while I was being shot at. You go ahead and keep what he gave you." Jet smiled and handed her back the cash. He could easily understand why the dad had been attracted to her. Angel was young and looked like a goddess. She was also smart and fun to be with.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Angel had been kind enough to show the father out and back towards his own ship receiving a sum of her own, the guy had apparently like her. She walked up to Jet and nodded, "Yeah, there shouldn't be a problem with it" She said and handed him the extra money. "Here, the dad gave it to me, I dont know why though" She said with a shrug. "I dont like taking money for no reason so you have it" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Jet let out a slight sigh. The money he had got was good, but the boy had gotten to see Angel naked, which pissed him off. "Well now that I'm finished, do you want to go grab something to eat? You're still spending the night right?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Angel looked back down to the boy and stuck her tongue out at him. "Hm, its much more of a turn on when someones watching" She said with a smile. When the boys father came on board Angel had continued to tease the boy, blowing in his ear and such to keep him hard without the joy of release until his father came in. She smiled at the boys father and bowed her head. "Have a nice day sir" She said with a pleasant smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:23 pm

"It sure was. Heh thats going in my 'best sex ever' book." Jet smiled as he got dressed. "You two are gonna pay! You're dead you here me? DEAD!!!" the boy yelled before recieving another kick from Jet. "Yeah yeah I've heard that once before..." Jet sighed.

When they finally reached their destination Jet invited the boys father onto the Bebop. As expected, the man was wearing a very expensive white suit. He had a cigar in one hand and a credit card in the other. "You've caused me alot of trouble you worthless piece of shit..." he growled and lifted the boy up to his feet. "I'll deal with you when we get home. Boys take him back to the ship!" he growled before shifting his gaze to Jet and Angel. He tossed them the credit card then tilted his hat to Angel. "The amount I promosed is on that card. Sorry if my son caused you any problems. You give them everyhting they need in life and well...look what happens."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Angel chuckled as Jet kicked the boy in the side. She looked up at Jet and returned the kiss before she reached over grabbing her panties and slid them on. She reached over grabbing her dress and slid it over her head before pushing the blanket off to the side. "My god that was good" She sighed happily
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:45 pm

"Hey your name was Jet right? Come and share the love. I'm sure your girl would really get off being taken by two guys at once." the boy smiled. Jet frowned and rose to his feet giving him a good kick in the side. "Sorry but I dont share." he stated in a deep voice before turning back to angel placing a passionate kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Angel smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too" She said softly and glanced over to the boy. "Really? I though we were being nice giving you such a good show" Angel said taking a blanket and wrapped it around herself
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Jet held her close. It wasn't long until he was force to release inside of her. His body went limp against her for a moment. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out but the sounds of pants. "Angel...I love you so much..." he whispered against her ear and nipped it a little. The boy was growing frustrated. He was hard and couldn't do a damn thing about it. "Come you guys...this is cruel and inhuman punishment..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Angel moaned turning her attention fully to Jet as he slammed into her. "Ah ah...I-I'm cumming, Sensei" She moaned, wrapping her arms around Jet's neck as he body tightened around his member, cumming against him and moaning against his ear
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:50 pm

"Ah I'm close angel!!!" Jet moaned. His thrusting only grew harder though. His eyes shifted over to the boy for a second before back to Angel. He was going to give her everything he had to give her an orgasim she's never forget. His hands ran up her body rubbing her breasts as his length began to leak a bit of precum.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:47 pm

"Oh my gods, ahh, s-sensei" She moaned, he was really thrusting, she had no words to describe the pleasure. "Ah...y-yes...ahh....I-I'm gonna" She moaned feeling herself coming close to climax. She looked over at the boy panting and moaning and smiled seeing his look of want and need
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Jet let out a loud moan. His grip tightend on her hips as his pace grew quicker. The pleasure that washed over his body was just to amazing. The boy however felt as if he had been sent to hell. He wanted Angel so badly that he began to beg. He rolled onto his stomach looking up at the couch with lust in his eyes pleading to be released just so he could get the chance to take her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Angel smiled as Jet broke out of his handcuffs, she shifted her legs so her knees were near Jet's head moaning as he pounded into her. "Jet-sensei ahh!" She moaned, her nails lightly scratching his legs. "Y-yes..ahh...sensei" She moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Jet just couldn't take it any long! The handcufs had to go, He wiggled his wrists at just the right angle until they slid out. His body shot forwards pinning Angel's back to the couch. He grabbed hold her hips moaning out her name as he began thrusting rapidly over and over again. The boy laid on his back growling as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next