The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Solo chuckled and smiled, "Thats true" She said. The doctor came in to check on her and then a few more hours later she was told she could check out when she wanted. "You want to sign me out while I change?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:34 pm

"Im sure. Dark is somewhat of a ham." he said looking out the window- looking forward to running off for a change as opposed to running after.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Solo was a bit surprised. "Our last day?..." She asked. She looked down thinking before smiling at him with a nod. "You think Daisuke would change into Dark to let me take photos of him?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:50 pm

What are you planning Satoshi... krad narrowed his eyes susspiciously.

Ill be borrowing your body for a while Krad. Think of it as pay backs for always using mine. Satoshi told the blonde mentaly smiling at solo. "once the doctors say your well enough- well go to school- one last day before we leave." he said. "Im sure you could get a few last minute free lance shots of dark." he added encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Solo looked back up at him and lightly smiled back. "I trust you" She said softly. Maybe this would work, maybe they really could run away together and live the way they wanted to
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Satoshi smiled. "Then as soon as your well enough, well pack up." he said. "Trust me."

it was rare for satoshi to be... well.. adventerous. and with a smile. The idea of escapping his father must hav had somethign to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Solo looked to the side, None of the places I've lived were good ones...you should know that when you saw where I was living when you met me" She said ashamed of the run down places that she had once lived
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:05 pm

"Where did you live before you came here?" Satoshi asked. "Im sure we could find somewhere easily enough." he said. "Besides... I have enough money set aside in my name to buy our own place."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Solo looked at him, her eyes her own deep shade of green. "Where would we go?" She asked softly
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:00 pm

"I have 4 college degrees." satoshi said. "Through a loop hole in the law im concidered an adult if i so chose so." he stated. "If we move away- theyrll be no art to set fayte off."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Solo blinked and looked up at him. "But...your not old enough...I could report you as a run away and we'd be forced to come back here..."She said. "I'm dangerous right now....I can't control her...what if she really ends up hurting you or Krad one of these times... I can't stand the thought of hurting you Satoshi...to imagine that because of me you'd end up getting hurt" She said holding his hand tightly in hers
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Satoshi shrugged. "Then well move." he sugested.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Solo held onto Satoshi's hand closing her eyes. "Mr. Hiwatari...." She said and shivered with anger. "He...he thinks what we're doing is wrong and...he thinks...I should focus more on controlling Fate while you work on capturing Dark" She said. "He knows about our relationship with each other..."She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Satoshi frowned. "I think well be fine." he said. "Thank you."

thenurse hessitited before nodding. She left once she was sure solo woudl be alright.

Satoshi sat on the edge of her bed and frowned. "What happened?" he asked, placing his hand ontop of hers to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:42 pm

"Don't talk past me!" She yelled at him as he walked out of the room. Solo rubbed her eyes wanting the pestering nurse to leave her alone. "I know I know, I'll calm down, just go away" She said as the palm of her hand rubbed against her yellow/green hues. The nurse looked to Satoshi, "Perhaps you should go too dear, she needs rest" The nurse said. "No!" Solo said. "I want him to stay...he has to stay" She said, her voice suddenly filled with fear of him having to leave.

((lol ok))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:37 pm

"Temper Fayte." mr Hiwatari scolded, waving a dismissive hand before walking off.

Satoshi woke up hearinfgher shouting.

Bbr, moms cake!
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Solo's grip on the sheets tightened. "Cousins marry all the time, its not as bad as your trying to make it sound" She said. The nurse came in to check on her when her heart rate started to pick up. "Sir I think you should come back later" The nurse said, while trying to get Solo to unclench her hands. "Satoshi can take care of his own problems...without your guidance...." Solo said. "Calm down dear..." The nurse said. Solo looked up at Hiwatari tears in her eyes. "You have no idea what kind of pain he goes through! How much he pushes himself to do what he's asked to by you and all you want is more from him, even when he's at the breaking point you want him to do something how is that helping him!" She yelled, her eyes a full on gold now
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:26 pm

he chukled. "Right." he said. "By law your doing something very dirty.... even if you are just adopted." he looked to satoshi. "We all have our burdens to bear. Start to take control of yours- and allow me to take care of satoshis."

UGH... MSn wont lewt me send messages... they keep comming back red.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Solo watched him, her hues softened when she glanced at Satoshi then glared back to Mr. Hiwatari her usually green eyes again taking on a golden accent as she grew angered. Had he not figured out that they weren't related by blood? It wasn't incest unless they had known each other since birth, then it would be a little weird, but Solo didn't look at Satoshi as a cousin, she wanted him as family but she didn't see him as family, that's why she wanted to become closer with him, so they could create a family of their own someday. Her hands clutched the bed sheets, when he mentioned controlling her own alter ego, there wasn't much she could argue with there, she had no control, the only time she didn't have to worry about Fate was when she was with Satoshi. She turned her glare to her hands that were holding tightly onto the sheets. "You say he has a purpose when he's chasing Dark...If he were to catch him, then what would his purpose be...." She said. "He has a purpose already, to do what he thinks is right even if you don't agree with it" She said avoiding his eyes now after his mentioning her and Satoshi's relationship
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:18 pm

"Its Satoshis well being." he said. "This job is securinghim a future." he looked out the window. Or maybe at Satoshi?
"Hes a special boy... Had I been in his and Krads possisionI think I may have killed myself and been done with it."

Didnt heknow satoshi had tried that aproche?

He looked back to solo. "Going after dark gives he and krad purpose. And direction." he looked at the monitors hooked up toher. "I dont approve of insest." he said dropping his voice low. "But if you really do complete him so thurougly- you shoudl conciter fighting that alter ego of yours a bit more."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:37 pm

"Oh? What is your concern then?" She asked doubting it was anything good
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:35 pm

he shrugged walking over to her bed. "I would be endebted to you if you should talk him back into his job." he said. "My concern isnt who the art works hurt."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Solo's eyes narrowed seeing his fake grin. "Is that so...It may be for the better, at least then the artworks wont be able to harm anyone" She said watching him carefully
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:17 pm

"Long enough to worry Satoshi." he said. "Hes stepped down from beind chief commander."

mr Hiwatari had that fake smile of his inplace. "He seems to think its best if Dark steals the art work."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Solo sat up and winced grabbing the back of her head. "Thanks..." She murmured and looked up at Mr Hiwatari. "How long have I been here?" She asked looking around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: