The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

First Impressions - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:08 pm

"No Daisuke, this had nothing to do with you" One of the girls said. "This discussion is over anyway" Solo said going to turn. One of the girls grabbed her wrist making her look back and then a loud smack. Solo blinked, feeling a sharp sting on her face. "What makes you so special! He's never shown any interest in anyone before!" She yelled. Solo winced and lifted her hand to her face covering the reddening spot.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Dai frowned and got up, walking over.

"Hey- is there a problem, ladies?" he asked, swallowing hard when they all glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:56 pm

"Whats it matter to you anyway. Maybe if you had the guts to go up and talk to him and get to know him you would be friends with him to" Solo said. "That's not what we're talking about right now, Do you like Satoshi-kun" Kei said. "What if I do, you do too dont you! Does it make you feel cool to pick on me because I actually talk to him and hang out with him" She said. "I-I dont know, Riku's not here...I dont know what to do" Risa said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:50 pm

"Shoudl we help her?" Daiske asked risa hessidently, seeing the girls corrner poor solo.

Satoshi was getting changed so he coulnd help her himself.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Solo was cornered when Satoshi was pulled away. "Whats you relationship with Satoshi-kun Hikari-san" Kei said, her friends also angry. "I'm his friend, is that so bad?" She asked. "You dont look at him like a friend" On e of the other girls said. "How do you feel about him" Another asked.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Satoshi frowned at her but said nothing about it, being pulln off to try on the the cotume now that they finished altering it.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:31 pm

"Yeah," Kei stepped up. "Besides, you part is small enough, we can find someone else to play it" Kei said. "Oh...um" Solo said looking around and sighed smiled her flawless forced smile. "Sure, why not" She said. "Alright good, your going to have to get alot, so make sure you bring enough film" Kei said. "Yeah alright..." She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Satoshi let go of her hand once they were a few steps into the class, closing the door behind them.

"Solo-chan- you have a good camra right?" one girl asked, desiding the be the one to change the subject. "Do you think you could take pictures of the play so the class historian can have a log of it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:20 pm

"It didnt, you mean you didnt do it?" She asked, holding his hand when he led her back into class. Kei was with her group, Kei seem angry and sure enough glared at Solo. Solo didnt look at her, she kept her eyes down looking at hers and Satoshi's hands hearing a few whispers. "Are they dating now?" She heard someone say. "They were both out of school two days before break" Another murmered.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:14 pm

"It didnt." he said simply.

he wrapped his hand around hers. "Come on." he said, guiding her back into the room.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Solo jumped and looked at Satoshi. She hadn't heard the door open. "Oh, no I'm alright" She said with a smile. "That was quick, how'd it go?" She asked bringing her hand to rest on his
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Satoshi left the room, going out into the hallroom. As soon as the door shut the whispers began/

He frowned and put a hand on solos shoulder to make her look up. "Do you need to go to the nurse?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Saehara blinked, he wasn't used to Satoshi refusing a task. "Um...a-alright" He said still confused. Solo had already left left the classroom and was standing in the hall leaning against the wall trying to keep her attention elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:45 pm

"Then you can pracice it with her," Satoshi dared. "I know Im ready for that particular scene when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:42 pm

"Listen Satoshi, we have alot of scenes, we have to practice them all, and work harder on the ones that need it most. We are going to go through all the scenes today if this scene goes good then we wont have to rehearse it as much" Saehara said.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:39 pm

"I would rather not." satoshi said, sitting on a desk. "We should try to master one scene before moving on..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Rather than handing him his glasses, another habit, she put them on for him. "Your welcome" She said with a smile. "Alright, what should we rehears next?" Saehara said to the class. "The kiss!" The girls screamed. Kei's blush deepened from pink to dark red. Solo blinked and looked to the side forcing a smile. "I'll be right back" She said walking towards the classroom door to step out.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:32 pm

"We still have 2 weeks before the play. You should be perfict by then." satoshi said then looked back to solo, thanking her as she handded him his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Solo walked up to Satoshi and gave him a pat on the shoulder, While the rest of the girl's in the room 'kyaa'd' "Haha, your cute when your confused, thats what they all think, me too" She said with a bright smile. "Satoshi-kun, I'm sorry for messing up I promise I'll work harder" Kei said wanting Satoshi's attention back on her. "You did good Kei-san, I though you did a very good job" Solo said smiling. "Yeah, sure" She said not wanting Solo's praise but Satoshi's
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:28 pm

The blunette did his best not to laugh when she stumbled over her lines, reciting his in a rather smothe tone, making most of the girls in the class absolutly gush.

When 'cut' was called he looked over at the would be reporter, blinking.
As simple as thing as satoshi actuly being even slightly confused or suprised was enough to sent the girls into fangirl melt down... pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Kai smiled at Satoshi lightly blushing before she began her lines. Nervous by being so close to Satoshi, she stumbled a few words but other than that did just fine. Solo glanced out the window momentarily before looking back to Satoshi, he for the most part seemed to be having fun
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Satoshi stood nexide the teachers desk, waiting for her to start. he sw this play as a comedy more than a tragity...

he looked over and saw solo watching. for only a moment he felt a pull in his chest- to which he replied by looking back up ay kai.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:12 pm

When they got to school it was two periods before lunch and sure enough Saehara was freaking out until Satoshi came in. As usual Kei and her group were glaring at Solo who had come in late WITH Satoshi. "Satoshi! You and Kei, the balcony scene now" Saehara said. A bunch of the girls squealed and sat down in front to watch. Solo was leaning against the wall looking towards them as well with a smile. Kei walked to the front of the class,she liked being envied by the other girls in class
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:56 am

he looked over at her and nodded with a small smile. "Right."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:53 am

"I didn't know that..." Solo said and smiled. "Well if its fate, I suppose it can't be helped then, right" She asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: