The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:31 pm

Dante had opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it once Tabitha started going off on him. He tried interupting, but something told him that it was best to let her finish, but he couldn't...not if their talk was going like this. "Hey just wait a damn minute! I called you out here because I like-" Dante started, but then suddenly fell silent. His eyes went wide for a moment, before narrowing sharply. How did Tabitha know about him? Krim...had had told her about him? There was no way that was possible. It...it couldn't be. Krim knew just how important Dante's secret was. Hell, the lives of everyone in school depended on it being kept. Soon Dante could feel his own temper starting to rise. It was nothing like Krim's though. A thick dark aura slowly began to leak out from his around body. His eyes became more cold and slit like. "So...would you be the demon who's been running around town?" he asked in a ice like tone. Dante would deal with Krim later, but for now he had to focus on Tabitha. He needed to get control of the situation before something bad happend. "A word to the not so wise, pratice hiding your aura so it wont be felt by others. You were careless...very careless." he sighed softly. More and more Dante's face became more cold. The blood he had inheirited from his father was starting to boil. "Oh and for the record I'm not half demon, but then I suppose you dont need to know that..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:21 pm

And there went everything, her temper flared again "I wish everyone would back the hell off of me and quit talking to me about Krim. Krim, Krim Krim that's all this school talks about. I'm so sick of all this shit. I only stuck around for you Dante can't you see that. Your friend Krim is an arrogant, shovinistic pig who demeans women. I don't care if he were to jump off a cliff" Tabitha turned around, she was losing it fast. She had never met anyone who could annoy her so much to the point her demon would rise so quickly. She took a couple of deep breaths "You can't be serious, you get me out here where no one comes to ask me about 'him' and how I feel about im right now" Tabitha turned back to Dante, her eyes were almost back to their dull gold color "And what's your excuse hm...lets see what catagory do we file Dante under...angel...demon. No neither of those I think I'd file you under back stabbing tricking half breed! You're firend Krim has got a really big mouth on him. I'd be careful if I were you"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Dante snapped to attention when he heard Tabitha's voice. He had been in his own little world for a while trying to figure things out. He smiled at Tabitha giving her a small nodd. How was it that someone with such a beautiful smile could be a demon? The one's Dante had encounterd/slayed had all be blood thirsty monsters. There was no way that Tabitha was a demon...or at least thats what Dante told himself. "Ah...well I...um wanted to talk to you about last night. You looked like you were having alot of fun with Krim. You know he's really got a thing for you. This morning he wouldn't shut up about...that kiss..." Dante replied softly, his eyes shifting to the side for a moment. Just the thought of the kiss was enough to make him sick. "Uh I guess what I wanted to know was...how did you feel or rather...how do you feel right now about him?"
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:05 pm

Tabitha looked around and spotted Dante. She walked up to him and crossed her arms. She wasn't sure what he wanted to talk about or who was going to start this talk. She wasn't sure herself what she was going to ask him. If he was what she thought there was no way she was going to get anything out of him. She decided to play it cool and play dumb girl "You wanted to talk to me" She smiled at him innocently enough trying to relieve some of the stress both of them were emitting.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Dante sighed softly as he waited behind the school. Hardly anyone ever went back there unless they were taking out the trash. While he waited, Dante tried to think of a way to get an answer to his questions. There was no way he could turn a blind eye to Tabitha's eyes. If she really was a demon then Sephiroth would go out of his way to kill her. Dante himself didn't understand his hatred since Sephiroth was a fallen angel. It seemed that there was still a bit of bad blood between his father and demons. "I cant let him get to her, but...I dont think I can hurt her...I..." Dante thought to himself and released an even deepr sigh. The morning had started off ok, but now everything was going to hell.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Tabitha sat in her class, her mind was far from being at the classroom. She had to fing out just what Dante's deal was. Tabitha's phone vibrated. She excused herself from the classroom to go to the bathroom. She walked to her locker and opened it, a piece of paper fell out. She tossed it back in her locker and flipped open her phone "Yes" "Tabitha somethings wrong. You're lastest assignment, there's something not right with it. How are you dong? Anything funny at school?" "Well now that you mention it, there's this student his name is Dante. There's something funny about him....um hmm" "I'll do some research, just lay low" Tabitha hung up her phone and stuffed it back in her pocket. She picked up the piece of paper that fell out of her lockers. It was from Dante. She read it and placed it in her back pocket. She closed her locker and went to the back of the school. "Wonder what he wants to talk about. I know I have several questions for him" She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Dante had spent the next 30 minutes talking his dad out of coming to the school. He had faith that Dante could handle himself, however where there was one demon there was bound to be another. "Dante if a demon is attending your school 'it' must be executed. Dont forget your place. Even if you are only half angel you are still far above demons. IF you dont take action then I-" Sephiroth stated, but then was cut off by Dante. "I dont even know if she is a demon or not. She could just have an abnormal aura. ITs the same for KRim right? He's stronger then the average human, but he's no demon...." Dante stated. Nothing buy silence came from Sephiroth's end for a good minute. "Fine then do as you please..." Sephiroth sighed before hanging up. Dante ran his hands through his hair. Just when things were looking up everything had to be thrown out of wack! There was only one way to confirm the situation. While classes were going on Dante placed a note in Tabitha's locker telling her to meet him behind the the school and to come alone so they could talk.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:24 pm

"What the-" Tabitha stared after Dante "What was that all about?" Nixie shrugged her shoulders "Hey you get contacts or something" Tabitha looked away from Nixie "Uh...yea. There new and people are acting weird now I'll think I'll take them out" "So Tabitha how are you liking the town" "It's fine. I've got to go. I'll catch you later" Tabitha took off just as quickly as Dante. Nixie stare after Tabitha "Man this school is getting crazier every day" She shook her head and walked off to her next class.

Tabitha ducked behind the school, she started to meditate. She had to calm down or there was going to be a huge problem at the school and her father had already used up a lot of excuses for her. She had promised him that this time would be different. Tabitha rested againt the cold brick of the school building that helped a lot to sooth her. When she finally opened her eyes they had returned to normal and her temper was gone. She took one last deep breath and walked out from her hiding spot. She headed back to the doors of the school. "Today is going to be a llloonnngg day" Tabitha rubbed her face
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Dante looked up at Nixie, his mouth dropping open. Happiness was clearly displayed on his face. He knew that the chances of getting Krim interested in Nixie were slim, but he figured that if maybe Krim saw that she was a challenge then he would fall hook, line, and sinker for her. His eyes narrowed a bit though when asked what his 'plans' were. The truth was he himself wasn't sure. Dante had sort of acted on impulse, which was a first for him. "My...plans you ask? Uh...well..." he mumbled a bit trying to figure out just what his plans were. He had come close to telling Nixie, but fell silent as soon as Tabitha showed up.

At first, Dante thought he had been saved, however when he saw the glow in her eyes, his own eyes widend a bit. "What the hell...are those...contacts? No...thats not possible...then what?" he thought to himself. Suddenly, he remembered that last night his father had picked up the aura of a demon near by. At the moment, Tabitha's demonic energy could easily be felt throughout the school. Chances were Sephiroth had already picked up on it and was heading over to the school to 'investigate'. "This is bad.." Dante thought to himself and suddenly backed away from the girls. "Actually...I have...uh something to do. I'll talk you guys later ok!" He smiled, but then bolted down the hallway. The last thing he wanted was a repeat of the 'Jakin Massecure' which took place two years ago. The image still burned in Dante's mind. He could see, smell, and feel the flames that surrounded himself and his father. That evil grin his father had on his lips...it was something he never wanted to see again...

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Sephir11
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:54 pm

"Alright Dante. I'll give it a shot but what I want from you is for you to tell me the truth about why you are doing this and what your plans are towards Tabitha. And don't lie to me, I will know if you are lieing. I've watched you and Krim for a while now." She finally gave in to Dante, she wondered how he knew that she liked Krim a little bit. He was interesting and difficult, not like most of the guys that she had dated before.

Tabitha stalked through the hallways, she was pissed now. Her demon wasn't goine away anytime soon "Thank you Krim" she sneered out in sarcasim. She turned a couple of corners down more hallways. She had no idea where she was going. She stopped and bunched a locker, leaving a small dent in it, that seemed to get some of her anger out. Tabitha continues walked, she turned another corner and saw Dante and Nixie standing there. They looked to be in a deep conversation, she walked up to them her eyes still glowing gold. She tried hard to dull down her eyes but that was the last thing on her mind "Dante" she sneered out "Hi Nixie. It's nice to see you agian but can I borrow Mr. Cool for a moment I've got a couple of questions for him"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Dante's face flushed for a short moment. It must have been the first time any girl had seen him blush. He closed eyes releasing a soft sigh so he could get his emotions under control. Once that was done he returned to his normal distent self. "Krim is my best friend, but...I dont know...there's something about Tabitha...I mean I know I'm crazy but...I dont know its like been nagging me non stop since last night when she kissed Krim. Dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to use or hurt you Nixie. I just thought...maybe you'd be willing to lend me a hand. In exchange, I could do something for you. What do you want, money, free movie tickets, or something like that?" Dante asked softly. He realized that he was late for class, but none of that mattered at the moment. "I was actually wishing that maybe there was a chance of you liking Krim so that way everything would work out. Is there even a small chance?"

Krim simply smiled. Sure, there was a part of him that cursed himself for leaking out Dante's secret. There was also a part of him that cursed Dante for always being the one who got the attention. Sure Krim was popular, but he was no Dante. The girls seemed to react to Dante differently which drove KRim crazy. He watched Tabitha walk away without saying a word. There was no way this was going to be the end of their conversation. Krim didn't take rejection to well and was going to do whatever it took to get what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:36 pm

"I hit the nail on the head, exactally. So what was it about her that broke through that cold exterior of yours" Nixie crossed her arms around her books. She had a very pleased look on her face. If he didn't like her then she most certainlly was going to get her thrills. "Maybe I could help. Let me take another wack at it. Krim has his sights on her and you like her but you won't tell Krim that you do so instead you are going to make sure Krim is entertained so that he would leave Tabitha alone....am I close?" She wasn't really smiling anymore, she just wanted to see into Dante's head and see what he was thinking. He was a nice guy and deserved a lot and if she could help him then she would. He was right, he had never done anything mean to anyone.

"Who do you keep talking about?" Tabitha was determined to make Krim leave her alone. But somethings he said con fused her "You know what nevermind I dont want to know. Why don't you jump off a cliff" She ignored his question about what she was but then she thought about it. How did Krim know about demons and angels. No human was suppose to know. Who is stupid enough to slip up. "Oh my god. I think I know what you are talking about" Tabitha turned and walked away, she was determined now to talk to Dante. She had many questions now thanks to Krim for their quiet mysterious friend.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:23 pm

"Hey hey come on now. Have you ever seen me pull a prank on anyone? I'm not the type who goes around doing crap like that." Dante stand and crossed his arms over his chest. When Nixie brought up Tabitha, his greenish blue eyes shifted to the side. Dante was normally quick on his feet but for some reason he couldn't think of a good excuse to use. He racked his brain trying hard to come up with something, but nothing came at all. "Look...just think it over ok? Thats all I'm asking..."

Krim smiled a little. The more Tabitha talked the more pissed off he became. Krim's grip only tightend by the second. He fit too so there was quiet a bit of force behind his grip. He stared into Tabitha's eyes seeing how the changed colors. They reminded him of Dante for some reason. Suddenly, Krim backed away. He stared at Tabitha for a good three minutes. A small grin appeared on his lips as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Oh I see. Looks like we've got more then one freak running around this school. So tell me Tabitha are you demon or some kind of messed up angel? Hell maybe you're a half breed like a certain person I know."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Nixie waved her hand at Dante dismissing him "I said I would think about it. Krim's a pretty rough guy I'm not sure I want to put myself through that kind of humiliation. For all I know you two are planning some evil stunt to embarrasse me in front of the whole school. Wait-" Nixie stopped and turn to face him "This doesn't have anything to do with that knew girl Tabitha does it?" Nixie looked around the hallway, it was empty. Class had already started. She shrugged it off, it was just english she wasn't missing much.

Tabitha felt seering pain rip through her body then she was spun. Her eyes turned to slits when she realized what happened. Krim had her up against the lockers and that wasn't the best idea. Her demon started burning "If you haven't gotten the hint the first time none of this would have happened. You didn't back off so everything I'm saying you deserve VERY much" Tabitha gripped his wrist and dug her nails into his skin. "My type is none of your buisness and know it's doesn't invovle Dante. Ow...let go you're hurting me" With each moment Tabitha's demon was rising, she tried breathing to hold it back but it just wasn't going away. Tabitha closed her eyes to try and focus on all the reason she shouldn't kill Krim. When she opened her eyes they were a bright gold instead of a deep gold. "I highly suggest that you let go of me now" her voice was low and warning almost like a growl.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:01 pm

"Hey wait a second!" Dante yelled. He figured that maybe going after her wasn't a good idea, but he was getting desperate. For all he knew, Tabitha and Krim were planning another date. "Ok so...you liking Krim might not be possible...but what if you got to know him a little better? You two fight because you dont understand eachother right?" he asked while quickly walking behind her. "Look the only reason I'm even interested in Krim's love life is because....because....well...its hard to explain. All I know is Krim like's girls who can give him a challenge. I figured there was no one like that, but you."

Krim was shocked. Here he was actually trying to be nice and she had just bit his head clean off. To make things worse, it looked like she had only stayed at the arcade for Dante. "Its always that black winged freak..." he thought to himself. Krim's eyes shifted up to Tabitha and narrowed sharply. She could have turned him down in a much nicer and less bitchy way. Just who the hell did this girl think she was? He walked up behind Tabitha grabbing her by her shoulder and spinning her around to face him. "That was kind of cold dont you think? I may deserve most of the shit that comes my way, but I know I didn't deserve that." he stated, his grip tightening just a little. The man had a reputation to defend so he couldn't let the knew girl talk to him as he were nothing but trash. "You never answered my question. I asked what is your type? Oh...could be a certain silver haired guy I know? Heh you're waisting your time. I know some things about him that would rock your world and not in the good way. He'd never look your way. He has a few secrets that would keep him froing doing so."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Nixie's smile was gone at the drop of a hat when Dante mentioned Krim. Her jaw set and she rolled her eyes. "You know your pretty cool at times Dante but you can say some pretty stupid shit" Nixie wanted to slap him and just walk away. Who was he standing there telling her that she might like Krim. They fought because they didn't like each other. Nixie saw Krim more of an annoying brother then someone she could have feelings for. "Why are you campaigning for him? I thought- nevermind. You know what I'm gonna do...I'm going to walk away and mole over what you just said" Nixie turned back around and continued on her way to class. The thoughts that Dante aroused were funny to her and put the smile back on her face.

Oh have mercy on the poor boy Tabitha thought. He was thick headed and the only other thing she could think of to do to get him away was kick his ass. He wouldn't be to happy with that and neither would her father. But it would beat her father killing Krim for not staying away. Her father had strict rules about boyfriends: NONE, DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. He would tell her and sometimes scream at her if she tried to argue. "Lets get one thing striaght...." Tabitha abruptly stopped walking and spun to face him "Last night wasn't a date, last night was a trick performed by your side kick for which i'm going to kick his ass for. Two my type is NOT you. I'm not interested. I only stuck around and was nice to you because Dante asked me too. Three I have too many things going on to even think about going on dates and lastly I'm not old enough to go to a bar. I'm not going to say this again" Tabitha turned back around and started to walk again also trying to remember where her first class was.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:26 am

"Ok well you know the saying opposites attract right? You know how you'll have to people that might be a 100% different from eachother, but that will bring them together? Well I was wondering...uh..." Dante paused while trying to find a good way to phrase his question. "What are your honest feelings about KRim? You two ARE pretty much always around eachother. You fight alot, but I think that might be because maybe there's some sort of hidden attraction...you know?"

A frown appeared on Krim's face. He didn't know why Tabitha was in such a bitchy mood, but for now he decided to just deal with it. As she turned to walk away, Krim appeared right beside her. "You didn't have any complaints during that date last night. If thats the case though, what is your type? You saw that I could be fun to be around right? Heh that was just one night. There are other thing places we can go that will beat the hell out of the arcade. There's a go cart track, put put golf, and alot of other cool stuff. We also have the best bar in town not to far from the mall."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Nixie was well deep in thought she barely notice when someone called her name. She stopped only a couple of lockers away from her classroom and turned around to see who called her name. Her jaw about dropped when it was Dante who called her. She didn't even know he knew her name or would even talk to her. It was usually Krim and her yelling at each other, Dante usually just stood there watching them fight and not even stopping them. "Yeah I got a minute. What's up?" She had never really saw Dante as a love interest or even a friend but it could happen. Krim would shit a brick if her and Dante hooked up. A smile played on her lips, it would be fun if she did hook up with him. No other girl did, she would earn a lot of respect it she did.

Tabitha grabbed the nessasary books for her class ignoring Krim. What she did last night was a huge mistake, now she would never get rid of him. She hoped to god he didn't think last night was a date, Tabitha was going to chew Dante out so much when she saw him. He set her up and that pissed her off to no extent. Tabitha slammed her locker shut and turned to Krim with a glare. "No thank you. Besides your not my type" She turned on the balls of her feet and started to walk away hoping to god he would just turn and walk away. She really didn't want to deal with him pesstering her all day, not with the issues she had on her mind today.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:36 am

Dante had and Krim had went there seperate ways for class. As Dante walked to his homeroom he was still trying to think of a girl in the school that could take Krim's mind off of Tabitha. The problem was that there weren't any that could do the job except a few seniors, but most of them refuesed to date lowerclassmen.
He sighed softly as he walked down the hallway. IT was then that he noticed Nixie walking from her locker. Dante blinked for a moment. He didn't know much about her...Krim seemed to know her pretty well...and they were always fighting with eachother. "Hey...uh...Nixie wait up for a sec!" he yelled and ran up to her. "Hey do you have a minute? If not then can we talk during lunch?"

Krim had a big smile on his face. The first thing he wanted to do was find Tabitha. It didn't take him long to do it either since he had decided to go ahead and skip class. "Sup sexy?" he smiled and leaned against the locker next to hers. "Yesterday was pretty fun. How about we do something tonight? I know this place that serves the best ice cream in the world. It WILL knock your socks right off. Hehe that even do milkshakes and other stuff like that too."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Nixie walked into the school, today she was feeling kind of down. Last year hadn't been so bad at least she had friends to hang out with but since everyone was going off and getting boyfriends and sleeping around plus there was Krim that everyone want to screw. Nixie sighed and walked to her locker. Today she dressed in some tight blue jeans but she had a pretty big hoody on that covered her upper half and went down past her ass. Nixie took out a few books then she just stood and stared into her locker. She was think and zoning at the same time. She was trying to figure out what the days events would be. She sighed again and closed her locker.

Tabitha was thankful that when she had gotten up the next morning her father was already gone but of course her father left her a note with only a few words written on it in big bold black letters 'HOME RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL. NO EXCUSES.' Tabitha walked down the stairs, her whole body was sore. She had slept the wrong way again. Next time she would have to strech before her next assignment. She walked into the kitchen and turned on the tv really quick to see if the murder was on the news. She flipped through a couple of news channels and there was nothing "Stupid small town. Figured a murder would stir things up" she huffed then turned off the tv.
Tabitha walked to school taking a sip of her water every so often. She walked into the school, it still didn't fell right being here but she shrugged it off and went to her locker. She sat there for a moment trying to remember her combination. It took a minute then she opened her locker. It was bare. Just her school books and two notebooks.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:06 am

The next day,

Dante was standing by his locker getting taking a few books out. He was still sore from the training he had recieved from his father. There were times when Dante simply wanted beat the shit out of his dad, but there was no way he could and live to tell the story. He sighed softly as pain traveld through his lower back. IT didn't help that Krim came up behind giving him slapping his back. "Man last night was great! Tabitha's lips were so soft too. You just wait and see. I think with a few more dates she'll be mine." KRim smiled. Dante glared at him, but remained silent. The last thing he wanted was yet another mental image of Tabitha kissing Krim. Part of Dante was wishing he had never convinced Tabitha to come to the arcade. "Wait what am I thinking? Its not like I could ask her out or anything..." he thought to himself. "But maybe...if I could find someone else who could kinda take Krim's mind off of Tabitha....the thing is she'd have to be a challenge for him..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:42 am

"Tabby!" the voice was clear as day though it was no where near her. Tabitha jumped out of bed "Oh crap. Tha's not his happy voice" She walked downstairs her father was in the dinning room. He was furious "Yes father" he got to his feet and stared at her. She ran through evey detail of her assignment, it went flawless as always "You left witnesses, and not just one but three" "They didn't see me a swear, they were just three very battered women. I couldn't leave them there and I wasn't going to kill them too. They didn't do anything" He brought his hand back and was going to slap her but through his fury he realized that she was still in her demonic form. "And what exactally were you thinking staying in that form" "I wasn't thinking sir" "That's right. Now go upstairs change back and go to bed. I'm still to infuriated to even think striaght. I will punish you tomorrow" Tabitha turned and walked back up the stairs, when she reached the landing at the top she was back to her normal self. She walked into her room and closed her door. She stripped down and through on a large t-shirt. She climbed into bed and fell unconcious right away.

ooc: alright. Night.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:28 am

ooc: nice pic, also last post for the night

ic: Dante had been training hard with his father. Even though he was 17 now it would be about 100 years till he was ready to really fight Sephiroth. Dante stood panting hard as blood trickled down the side of his face. Sephiroth was standing across from him with his arms crossed. "Looks like you've been slacking off. Consider yourself lucky that I've delt with all our enemies already..." he stated and slowly began to walk towards his son. Dante stood up straight bracing himself. He knew that since he was fighting his father an attack could come from any side at any moment. Just as Sephiroth was about to make his move though he stopped dead in his tracks. His green cat like eyes shifted up towards the cloudly night sky for a few minutes. Dante blinked twice. He wasn't sure what was going on, but it was rare for Sephiroth to simply stop something he was doing. "Father?" he blinked again. Dante had to call Sephiroth's name once more to get his attention. "It would seem...that we have demons living in this town...or rather just one demon...." Sephiroth smiled and turned back towards the house. Dante followed close behind. He himself had been to tried to pick up any trace of a demonic aura. "Should I start searching?" he asked as he entered their large castle like home. "No there's no need. Allow the demon to spend a few more days doing whatever its doing. I'm feeling merciful for some reason..." Sephiroth smiled, which made Dante shiver. He knew that his father only smiled when something bad was about to happen...
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:17 am

It wasn't a problem finding the right pier to be at, the maps weren't that confusing. She parked several blocks from the pier. She stepped out of the car and walked into a near by alley. She checked up and down in the alley making sure no one was around. She pulled out a little trinket that looked like a toy sword. She place it to her forehead and closed her eyes, she moved it to her lips and kissed it. A bright orange light began to radiate from the trinket, she opened her eyes. They now glowed bright orange. She flung her right hand out and the toy sword was now a full sword and Tabitha wasn't herself.

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Dtabit10

Tabitha walked out from the alley using the shadows as her cover, she made her way to the pier swiftly and found a spot were she could get easy access to her target. Not long after a short pudgy man hobbled onto the boat followed by three very love women who were chained together. They didn't look to be in the best condition. The pudgy man sat down in a very plush seat. He ordered the girls to do things for them and they obeyed without question. Tabitha creeped out of her hiding spot and sliced his throat. She cleaned her sword and place it in her coat. It had returned to looking like a trinket. The pudgy man gasped for air clutching at his neck. The three beaten women spun around and saw no one there but they heard a clink of metal. They looked down at their ankles and the chains were off. They fled the boat immediatly.

By the time the girls had noticed anything Tabitha was already half way home. She remained in her demon like form. She didn't feel like changing back. She pulled up to the house and walked inside. She placed an item on the dinning room table. Her prize. She always took one from her victims. She walked up to her room and laid face first on her bed. It was a long night and she just wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:53 pm

Since Dante was flying it didn't take him long to get home. As soon as he walked in he found himself receiving the coldest of glares. Sephiroth's eyes narrowed sharply as he came out of the living room and into the hallway. "You're late." he stated in a cold threatening voice. To any other person, it would have seemed like Dante was up to his neck in shit, however after growing up with an assassin Dante learned to tell the different between Sephiroth being annoyed and Sephiroth being pissed. There was a MAJOR difference between the two. "Sorry, I was having fun wit Krim and a new girl who just moved in." Dante replied softly as he walked into the kitchen. He had to make sure that he always spoke with respect when addressing his father. "Whatever, hurry up and eat if you haven't already. Its time for your training..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: