The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Folk Blues Part II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:20 am

Asa crossed her arms and was leaning against the door's frame. "What should be fine?" She asked looking at him. "Spike, seriously whats going on, and don't try to tell me not to worry, or you have it under control. We're getting married, which mean we aren't suppose to have secrets from each other right? So tell me whats going on" She said looking at him. "When you yelled at Jet you even scared me, you never yell at him like that, the door is always locked and their not tall enough to unlock it so why did you react like that" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:05 pm

After Blues Clues had ended Jess and Jet were ready for a snack. They ran into the kitchen to get some peanut butter crackers that were always kept on a level they could reach. Spike rose from the couch and walked back into the master bedroom. He looked around trying to figure out where he could hide the envolope that he had slipped into his back pocket. "Hmm where would this be safe? Damn, Asa cleans the entire house so I'm sure she'd find it sooner or later..." he thought to himself while sighing deeply. Finally Spike decided to place the envolope in the pocket of one of his dress shirts. "That should be fine for now I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Asaya had moved to get up when Jet jumped out of her lap. Even she flinched when Spike yelled at Jet to freeze. She sat back holding Jess before Jet ran back to her and watched as Spike went to answer the door. He was acting to strange. Yeah the kids weren't allowed to answer the door but they had it locked anyway so Spike's reaction seemed...too much. She hadn't seen who was at the door nor had she caught sight of him slipping something into his pocket. Asa looked at him questioningly before turning her attention to the television once again. She and Spike needed to talk...and he needed to stop trying to take care of everything
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:22 pm

"Aww but mommy!" Jess pouted. Spike smiled hugging her a little to get her to settle down. "Now now you heard your mom. Besides even though I actually like the show you little ms. aways break things after you watch it. Maybe when you get a little older it will be ok." he smiled softly. About 10 minutes into the show there was a sudden knock on the door. Jet got up from the couch making a run for the door. Spike suddenly shot up sending Jess flying off his lap and into Asaya. "JET FREEZE!" Spike yelled, his voice booming throughout the house. There was a rule that no matter what the kids were not allowed to answer the door. Jet stopped and looked back at Spike blinking. "Son come and sit down. I'll answer the door." he sighed softly, his voice going back to normal. Jet nodded and ran back to the couch as Spike walked over to the door opening it a bit. "Yeah?" he frowned. Soon the sounds of Spike having a conversation with whoever was on the other side could be heard. Spike had slipped something into his back pocket, but had done in a very smooth and quick manner. He closed the door and came back to the couch placing jess on his lap. "Sorry about that princess."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:49 pm

"Yes, I wonder where they get it from" She said and looked at Spike. She looked down at Jess when she came back and looked at the teddy. "Yeah? well teddy is going to have to settle for blues clues, cause he's not going to be watching power rangers" She said. She turned her attention to the television, still not understanding where people came up with these shows for kids
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:41 pm

"Hold on I need to grab Teddy!" Jess shouted as she made a run for her room. Spike laughed softly and sat down next to Asaya placing an arm around her. "Your kids really do love this kind of stuff. I dont understand why, but there's just something about watching a grown man dance, sing, and play with an animated dog that gets them all happy." he laughed and shook his head a little. Soon Jessica came running back to the couch with her teddy in her arms. She jumped onto Spike's lap and looked up at him smiling brightly. She then looked up at Asaya and held her teddy up to her. "Teddy likes Blues Clues Mommy, but he misses Power Rangers."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:35 pm

"Yes, yes we can watch blues clues" Asa laughed. This was a show she didn't mind the kids watching, thankfully they had stopped the whole power rangers show. Asa looked for the remote and turned on the channel. She never cared much for kid shows but it made Jet and Jess happy when she would sit and watch it with them. She didn't understand how Spike got up all the time to watch their shows with them
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Jet was about to make a suggestion to Asaya's question, but paused when his small Littlefoot(Land Before Time movie) watch went off. Spike and Asaya had got Jet a watch for christmas. He used it for pretty much everything and as soon as he woke up sliped it around his wrist. "OH MOMMY! Blues Clues is on!! Its the speical movie where Steave puts on a music show! Can we wtach it together please????!" He smiled. Jessica's eyes started to sparkle as she looked up at Spike and then up to Asaya. She loved watching Blues Clues with her teddy wrapped around her arms.

ooc: I blame my little brother for me knowing what the hell Blues clues is >_<
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:57 pm

"Yes, I'll be able to go to the park again" She said with a smile. She gave them both a hug and a kiss. "Now what should we all do?" She asked looking at them and then Spike. Since he wasn't letting her do much cleaning she figured they could all do something together again.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:46 pm

"Yeah I know I'm lucky. Thank you Hime-sama..." Spike chuckled softly. Jess and and Jet looked up at Asaya. They didn't seem scared, but at the same time they looked convinced either. "Will mommy be able to go to park again?" Jessica asked softly as she moved so she was sitting on Asaya's lap. Jet moved as well so he was sitting next to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:50 am

Asa reached up and lightly smacked Spike the the back of his head. "Your lucky I love you so much" She said and looked down at the kids as the bother clung to her. "No, mommy's not sick, I'm fine" She said. Mommy just got really tired and fell asleep before but now I got plenty of sleep, so I'm just fine" She said smiling at them. She knew they worried, what kid wouldn't after seeing their mother collapse while waiting to be seen by the doctor
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:28 pm

Spike closed his eyes tight. He hadn't intended to spill the beans the way he did...it just kinda slipped out. He walked over to Asa whispering, 'sorry'. "Hey Jet do want to help dry the dishes?" he smiled. Jet shook his head and moved closer to Asaya letting his head rest against her. Jessica left her rag on the table and came to sit on the opposite side of Asaya. She wrapped her arms around and closed her eyes. "Mommy...are you sick?" She asked softly. Jet looked up at Asaya waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:24 pm

"No, Auntie Ame is going to watch you and me and daddy are going to go out for a bit" She said with a smile wanting to smack Spike upside the head for saying that out loud knowing it would scare the kids. "Mommy's fine, I promise okay" She said with a smile and ran her fingers through Jet's hair. She really couldn't believe how he was looking so much like Spike now, and how Jess was looking more like herself
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:19 pm

"Hehe Daddy said you would like ice cream." Jet smiled brightly. He walked into the living room with Asaya and sat down right beside her. Spike was in the kitchen with Jessica doing a little cleaning. Jess was wiping down the table while Spike did the dishes. "Its no problem at all Asaya. Your check up is tomorrow so you'll need your rest." Spike smiled. Jess and Jet blinked twice and suddenly stopped what they were doing to look at Asaya. "Mommy are you leaving again?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Asa blinked feeling something cold on her nose and sat up seeing the ice creme Jet was holding. "Oh, thanks babe" She said taking it and gave him a kiss. "You guys went out?" She asked as she got up and licked the ice creme. She took Jet's hand and walked out into the living room and sat down. "Thank you Spike" She said with a smile before she sat of the couch and continued to eat her treat. "The nap was great, thanks for letting me sleep" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Spike took the kids out to get some ice cream. They were gone for about a hour and a half. Spike had decided to give Asaya a little more time to sleep. When they returned, Spike sent Jet into her room with an ice cream cone in hand for Asaya. Jessica had originally wanted to be the one to bring Asaya ice cream, but Spike had by some form of magic gotten the girl to let her brother do it. Jet walked right into Asaya's room and came up to her bedside. He started shaking her shoulder a little bit and placed the tip of the ice swirl to her nose. "Mommy Mommy I've got something for you!!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Asa laid down and hid herself under the covers to keep the sun from shining in her eyes as she let herself first fall into a light snooze before she fell asleep, something she had gotten used to doing when Spike gave her the chance to sleep in or take another nap through out the day. Before the kids, there was no way she could fall asleep again after waking up, once she woke up she was up for the day. Now she was kind of glad that wasn't the case anymore.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Spike gave Asaya a nod and on the inside released a deep sigh of relief. He hated lieing to her, but didn't see any way around it. "Dont worry about a thing Asaya. I want you to rest. Leave the kids and the house to me. I'll make sure they play quietly." he stated and stood to his feet. Spike walked into the twins room to have a small talk with them. It was likly he would have to get them out of the house so Asaya could sleep, but he figured that wouldn't be so bad considering they hadn't been out in a little bit.,
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Asa blinked as he laughed. She still didn't like how he was acting. "Alright..That's true I suppose" She said looking down about the kids worrying about him having to back to work. She sighed and looked back at him. "You were just acting weird for a second...not the normal kind of weird either" She said and got up. "I'm going to go take that nap alright, wake me up in about an hour please, sooner if you need some help" She said giving him a quick kiss before walking to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Spike looked at Asaya and started laughing as he scratched his head. "Huh? Did I avoid looking at you? Sorry I guess my mind is elsewhere." he smiled still laughing a little. "Come on Asa why would I lie to you? I've got no reason to. I just didn't want the kids to get all drepressed that their dad would be going back to work. If they heard that I'm sure they'd start acting out, which would cause you stress. I'd like to keep you out of the hospital as much as possible." he stated with a dead serious expression as he looked into her eyes. Spike felt terrible for laying to Asa right in her face, but he figured it was for her own good. She didn't need to know that he had quit just yet.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Asa watched Spike's action's, not liking how he was behaving. "Oh very good you two" She said taking their plates and started to wash them. "You two go and play for awhile alright" She said and eyed Spike again. When they left she finished the dishes and sat down next to him. "Whats going on Spike...Look at me" She said. "You were lying...It wasnt work was it, why couldnt you look at me when you told me" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:31 pm

"Um yeah...it was. I told them about your condition though and made a pretty good arugment." Spike stated as he sat back down. The odd thing was that Spike had avoided Asaya's eyes when he was speaking to her. He looked a little desrtacted and his peaceful smile was gone. "Mommy I'm done!" Jet yelled and held up his plate. Jessica did the same and licked her lips. "You're the best!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Asa watched Spike as he got up but what caught her off gaurd was when he turned his back and walked into their room. He had never done that with a phone call before. She finished eating and was starting on the dishes. When Spike came back out she glanced at him before returning to the dishes. "Who was that? Was it work wanting you to come back sooner?" She asked curiously. She figured he didnt want the kids to hear the conversation of having him go back to work since he had been home so often lately
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:11 pm

"I guess we're both really lucky." Spike smiled. Jet then, the phone started ringing. Spike slowly got up from the table to answer it. He would have rather enjoyed his breakfest, but doing so would mean that the phone would continue to ring. "Hello? Oh...Electra..." he stated and frowned a little. Spike looked at Asaya and then turned his back to her and started walking back into the bedroom. Once he was sure that he was alone he started speaking, but in a quiet tone. "Look I already told you I'm not coming back. I have to take care of my family. Huh, yes I've already filled out all the papers. No...no you cant change my mind. Money? Uh...well...I've taken some steps to solve that. Plus Ed is also working on a little project for me. Yeah...yeah I'm sorry. Ok then I'll tell Asaya you said hello. Bye."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Asa smiled, "You can take it out for a test flight when we go to see how its doing" She said and blinked when he suddenly took her hand and kissed it. A soft smile crossed her lips and she leaned over lifting his chin and pressed her lips to his. "I'm just as lucky you know" She said happily. She was thankful every day that Spike had chose her. She was thankful to Julia even though she would still find herself wishing she had taken Spike's ex loves place at the noose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Folk Blues Part II
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next