The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

First Impressions - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:55 am

He looked at the cup, dusting off some sand fomr the lid. it didnt look like any got into it...
He face he made after taking a small sip was priceless.
He closed his eyes tightly, his lips puckering as he handded it back to her with a puss on his face.
"Too sour..." he said, blushing when she laughed at him.
So here was her superman. Blue haired and gorgious... and sour drinks were apparently his kryptonite.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:34 am

Solo smiled, "Yeah I'm alright, they just surprised me is all" She said. "Hm, try it. Its lemonade but it tastes really good" She said when he picked up her drink. "Yeah...Aion would have bit them in a painful place..." Solo said looking over to the half wolf who was laying on her towel his tail wagging seeing her look over at him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:23 am

Satoshi blinked. "Its fine." he said. "Are you alright?" he asked picking up the drink she droped. Only a little of it spilt.
"Better I came over here than Aion."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:15 am

Solo blinked seeing Satoshi then glared at the other boys again. The boy who Satoshi grabbed winced trying to pull away. Solo looked at Satoshi again, had he gotten stronger? He always had a good grip but these guys didn't seem like push overs. "Let go, I'm here with my boyfriend!" Solo yelled. The guys blinked and looked at Satoshi. "Oh...jeez you should have said so" The guy said letting go of her and walked off.. Solo looked at Satoshi. "Thanks for helping...and sorry for the last comment, I though it might work" She said rubbing the back of her head
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:38 am

"Is there a problem here?" Satoshi asked, making One of the boys look over.
He frowned. "I would let her go." he said.
He had his shirt on, sunglasses off.
"Buzz off twirp." one growled.
Satoshi very simply walked bast them and grabed the wrist of the boy who grabbed Solo.
"It wasnt a request." he said flattly, squeezing tightly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Aion barked happily, his tail wagging when Satoshi responded. Solo had walked to get something to drink and was walking back when some boys stopped her. "Hey cutie, want to hang out with us?" One of them asked. Solo stepped back, "Um no, I'm already here with someone" She said and moved to walk pass them. "Aw, come on, we don't bite" Another one of the guys said. "I said no, now leave me alone" Solo said getting irritated
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Satoshi was woken up by sometign wet on his cheek. he blinked a few times, coming face to face with a cold wet nose.
"... good mornign aion..." he twitched sleepily. he looked around.
Had solo walked off to take some photos?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Solo eyed him as he relaxed and smiled. Slowly getting up and pulled out her camera. It wouldn't hurt. She took his picture, the click couldn't be heard but she turned herself and took a picture of the ocean. She set her camera in her lap and smiled down at him. He really did look attractive when he was more at ease. She took one more picture of him before she started to take pictures of the cleared spot on the beach from where she sat, and also took a few picture's of Aion who was napping under the sun
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:25 pm

satoshi looked over. "Thank you for having me." he said looking back at the sea before laying down next to her with a soft sigh.
He closed his eyes, letting his blue hair blow in the ocean breeze carelessly.
He looked just shy of goddly. It was pictureperfict- seeing him so relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Solo shook her head still laughing. "Ahh, your funny" She said crossing her arms as she laid on her stomach. She laid her head on her arms and glanced back at him. "Thanks Satoshi...for coming here with me, its quiet but its nice to do it with someone" She said happily. Aion was laying in the sand watching people as they passed
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:13 pm

He chukled. "I wondered when you would notice..." he said wipoing the lotion over the rest of his chest so he didnt burn.
He smiled as she laughed. hed gotten the reaction he wanted, so it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Solo laid down and looked out at the ocean the waves were very relaxing. "Hm..this is nice" She said and looked at Satoshi and saw the "S" on his chest. "Hey superman" She said and started to laugh, closing her eyes. "Omigosh, thats so funny!" She laughed
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Satoshi chukled slightly, closing the lotion. "Yes, your right." he said looking around, his towel on his head to keep the sun off him directly.
they sat for a few moments just watching the waves before satoshi yawned into his hand. He'd been right... the waves were calming.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Solo took the lotion and started to rub it all over his back, making sure to get his neck too. It would hurt him a lot if he got burned, considering he was so pale. "Hn...there's surprisingly not too many people here" Solo said having thought more people would show up on such a nice day
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:45 pm

He blinked, having an idea. "sure." he said. for the hell of it, he wanted to try something... to be a kid.
When she handed him some lotion he looked don at his chest making a dimond shape with an 'S'in the center. It would only take about an hour before she would notice the tan line.
And he looked forward to her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Solo smiled, "Sure, that will be fun" She said happily. "Wow, its so warm out" She said when they finally got to the beach. She picked a spot on the sand and laid her towel down and looked at him. "Come on, some sun wont hurt you, we just need to put lotion on you" She said. "I'll get your back alright, trust me you'll look really good with a little tan" She said with a happy smile
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:34 pm

"Theres an art exhibit out side of town tonight." he said. "I found an ad for it and thought that maybe you would like to go... Seeing as how we both can apreshiate it."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:29 pm

"You should try to get a little more sun, then you wouldn't look so sickly" She said with a smile. "Nope, I have tonight off, I work tomorrow though" She said. She had asked for the last few days off so she could keep an eye on him to make sure his health improved. "Why did you want to do something?" She asked looking at him
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:27 pm

"I normaly stay in the shade." satoshi admitted.
As pale as paper he could turn heads.... imagin if he had a nice tan.
"You arent working tonight are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:19 pm

"No, its alright I can carry it" She said with a smile. "Thank you though" She said and blinked seeing just how pale her was. "Wow, your going to have to put on some lotion, if you don't you'll definitely be as red as a lobster" She said with a light smile
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:08 pm

He blinked at her when she showed up again. "That was fast." he comented.
he offered to take her bag for her, his pale skin looking even paler now that he was finaly back out in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:52 pm

First Impressions - Page 29 001-1

Solo blinked and looked down, trying not to think anything of it. Maybe she was taking it the wrong way. He enjoyed her company, he liked having someone to talk to, that was all he meant, it must have. She wouldn't let herself get emotional today, not those kind of emotions. She wanted their date today to be a fun one. Not one having her ending up in the hospital.

When they got to her house she ran inside and changed putting on a pair of short short blue jean shorts and a white bikini top, the bottoms on under the shorts and a white long sleeve button up shirt, though she rolled up the sleeves a bit. She grabbed her camera and a small bag to put a towel and lotion in before running back down stairs. "Alright, I'm ready" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:45 pm

"Whos to say?" he looked away smiling slightly. "I might just have desided to like your company without you shadowing me." he reasoned jokingly.
In a way- he admitted he liked her...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Solo looked at him and smiled. "Well...you are human you know" She said with a smile. "I think its because people don't know how they should act around you. I mean, your really popular with the girls at school" She said with a smile and nudged him playfully. "I just never give up, if I had, I wouldn't be staying at your place over spring break now would I?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Satoshi closed the door behind them. "Thank you solo." he said as they walked. He looked at her with an odd sort of smile. awkard. "I feel.. much more human when your around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: