The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Past love resurected (male please and anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
djms9996

djms9996

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) - Page 2 Guy_leaning

THe man looked at the girl for a moment smiled. Shaking his head and slowly moving her hands away from him with a small laugh. "Don't worry about it, didnt like this shirt to much anyway" he looked around. "Hows this i was just thinking of going to get me some ice cream...and being that what remain of your is on the ground and my shirt. Why dont you let me buy you another?" he smiled kindly looking at the girl waiting for a answer on his request.

Somwhere inside of him he found himself hoping she would say yes and he didnt know why. The girl was atractive. Ok to him that was an understatment. Seemed to be kind hearted. But he didnt even know her name. Yet. He offer his hand out to her. "Name's Cade, Cade Gegg"

(sorry its short compared to yours)
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) - Page 2 6a00d811

Agape turned her head and sighed. The couple she had just helped out reminded her of her lost love but it didn't phase her much anymore. She wasn't able to love. Wasn't allowed to... Her love had died of an unknown disease a month after he had proposed to her. It had devastated her in a way unimaginable to most. She had cried for days until she couldn't cry anymore and she hadn't cried since. Cupid, the ex-god of love, had come to her in a dream and passed his powers on to her. Her name, what had happened to her, the love that she had, had for her man was what had made her be the choice for Cupid. She had all of his powers of love but the downfall was that she could never love again, never feel the joyful feeling ever again, unless that is that her love was to come and free her of her curse or she chose to love again outright and fully. The latter would never happen and she doubted that her love could save her. He was dead and didn't know how it would ever be possible if he actually came back. She wished desperately to see him again and wished she hadn't taken the offer because she was immortal unless the one to take the power from her was born or the curse was broken.

Agape had been walking in the park for hours now, waiting for the woman she was supposed to help. She had walked into the bushes and transformed from her child form into her adult form. A beautiful woman walked out from the bushes, medium length blond hair, deep silver eyes, and a body of someone who had mastered what to eat and how to work out. She spotted the woman and smiled, walking up to the woman. She pretended to accidentally bump into her and then turned around quickly and apologized. She talked with the woman for a few minutes about the weather and how she was sorry about bumping her. She patted the woman on the shoulder and walked away feeling like she accomplished something. All it took was contact and for her to will what she needed to into the woman's mind. It wasn't so much intrusive as it was just planting a seed of a thought. The woman was having trouble with her husband and was starting to stray. She wouldn't be anymore as long as deep inside she wanted it to work.

She walked around some more and even bought some ice cream. She headed towards a bench not far from the stand and thought about what she had to do for the rest of the day. She checked things off in her mind and took a bite of her ice cream. She wasn't paying attention much to her surroundings, as she was stuck in her own mind. She dodged a few people and objects but after she dodged one person, she ran into another, smashing her ice cream into the persons chest and all over her hand. "Oh! I am so sorry! Here let me wipe thi..." She began to say and raise a napkin to wipe the ice cream up. She stopped mid sentence and her eyes grew wide for a moment. The person who she had just run into looked exactly like her love. In every way and form, exactly how he dressed, the expression on his face, the markings on his face as well. His brown hair was cut short and he was just barely above average for his height Her mind went to the remembrance of his seriousness in public and the sweet, gentle, and inner child side that he had shown her. How sensitive he was in all the right ways and how he had called her "My Love". She had stopped breathing but then wiped the expression off of her face. She felt and ache in her heart. It wasn't love but regret that she couldn't love and an emotion of a deep hurt. "I-I'm so sorry. Please what can I do to help." She said and flashed him a nervous smile.

Ooc((Ok so I would like someone to please be the boy I mentioned. His last name is Gegg and you can make up a first. Possibly follow some of what I said his characteristics were but you can add your own flare. He is a resurrected or reborn if you will. He doesn't know her at least he doesn't at first and he doesn't have to act exactly like I said he DID. Be creative and I would love for anyone to join please!))
Back to top Go down

Past love resurected (male please and anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2