The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cold One Among the Pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Gabe chuckled. "Call me Gabe, or Alpha. Whichever" He said. "Welp I'll take her to the bar so she can finish healing, should take a day or two, come by the bar then and she should be all healed" Gabe said walking up to Candra and pulled on her tail to pull her head out of the burrow making her yelp and fall to her side. Gabe picked her up rather roughly, throwing her over his shoulders as if he was a hunter who had got himself a wolf. Candra whined allowing her body to go limp
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:40 pm

"If she wasnt so cut up- Im sure I could tolorate it much easier, sempai." he siad, not knowing the mans first name.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:38 pm

"Also if you can tolerate it...when she cozies up to you...try to accept it. She's just trying to help keep you warm" He said and looked at Candra who had shyly stuck her head back into the burrow
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:35 pm

His gray eyes rested onhis hand before following up his arm to his face.

"..." he nodded, looking back down. In all honesty it was almost like a forign language to him. "Alright." he said.

He pulled the coat tighter around himself, his cold body already sucking most of the heat out of it.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:32 pm

"Some drills on focusing your instincts." Gabe said. "Another pack has been eyeing the territory...we'll see what you can do then, sound okay?" Gabe asked patting his hand on the boys shoulder
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Tates didnt even realise he was doign the right thing by keeping his eyes down... it was a habbit. when ever he felt someone could cause him harm- he didnt look them in the eye.

"Training how?" he asked a bit hessident to just agree to it.

One step out of line and the council woudl have a steak through his heart and his head on a silver platter.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:28 pm

"I see" Gabe said watching him keep his eyes down. He was doing good so far. "Well then...sounds like some training is in order" Gabe said and looked to Candra who looked away and growled, her ears flat.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:26 pm

He stood up, thanking him and kept his eyes down. "I wont do anythign if im ordered... if Im asked Ill consiter- but what she misunderstood was what my father and I were discussing." he said simply. "If I were to fight her it would be the only way I know how- which results in death 100 percent of the time."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Candra growled and Gabe chuckled, taking off his thick winter coat and put it over Tates shoulders. "You need to learn how to dress for the cold kid" He said. His jacket was warm, first off it was made for harsh winters and because he had been waring it. "She said something about you not wanting to submit and not wanting to make her submit cause you would kill her?" He asked looking at him
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:20 pm

"Hm?" he blinkedd looking up. "If I did I didnt mean to." he said blinking.

He trembled slightly, chilled from the cold. Really, the kid needed more than one sweater jeans and a jaclet. the beanie didnt count for much.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:17 pm

Within a second, Candra was in front of him, her jaws open around his neck before she pulled back and looked at him and lightly growled. "She's sorry" A voice said behind him. A man leaned down and Candra rolled onto her back, her tail between her legs. "You threatened her position huh?" Gabe asked looking down at Tates
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:12 pm

he blinked and sat down, crossing his legs on the snow. he held his hands up, empty palms facing her. "No harm done- right?" he frowned. "Try to understand- I dont know any of your customs." he stated calmly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Candra pulled out and took a defensive stance, her tail held up high and she growled baring her fangs. She was still pissed at him for threatening her
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:08 pm

"There you are." Tates sighed, spotting her.

He stayed back a few yards, his jacket on over his sweater and beanie in place.

His gray eyes looked slightly amused as he watched her dig at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Candra had caught scent of a rabbit and was bounding after it despite her wounds. She could have easily caught it, they were faster than normal wolves after all, stronger too but she needed to burn some energy. The rabbit ran into a burrow, Candra skidded to a stop sticking her noes into the burrow before she started to dig to get at her prize
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:04 pm

"Uh- well Ill try... but he doesnt take kindly to orders- at least form me." he said. "Ill send him."

He hung up and blinked. "Now where did that boy run off to." he frowned, headded upstairs.

"tates- coudl you." he paused at the door and fell silent. the tablets he took were made specialy by the doctor hiself. it was suposed to be one would hold him for a day...

He swallowed all three tablets at once, not bothering to put them into water.

He grabbed his flask and pocketed the pills. "Ill go get her." he said, already knowing what he was going to ask.

The doctor frowned. "tates..."

"Hm?" he looked over.

"Those pills... Dont over dose." he said seriously.

"..." Tates frowned, shrugged and left him in the hallway, headded to the bathroom- the room where the window was high enough up he coudl easily get out.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:58 pm

"Hey...why dont you send him out to fetch her? Tell him to bring her here, I just had some people walk in" Luke said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:56 pm

He smiled. "Good. Im glad were on the same page!' he said. "I do hope tates and Candra end up as friends- if only i can teach the boy to keep his thoughts to himself." he mused whistfully. "well- bye."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:54 pm

"No vampire is stable around blood, of course he's a danger, but we have to push him to his limits. If something back happens while we test him, thats our fault, we aren't going to blame him" Luke said. "I'll tell Gabe you want to meet and call you when he chooses a time" Luke said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:52 pm

"Yes about that. I would like to meet with you and gabriel as soon as possible. It seems to me youve accepted someone into your pack before you know his capabilities... I would just like to make sure you understand." he made sure tates was out of ear shot. "I woudl give my life to protect him- but there is no denying he is not as stable as you seem to think."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 pm

"Well as long as he doesnt drain her it doesnt matter, Candra like to bite and to be bitten" Luke said in all seriousness. He had courted her once but only got as far as trying to mount her before she attacked him
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:47 pm

"Yes well..." he continued to stare out the window. "Ive given you my work to be in charge of tates- however it woudl help if she understood that sitting on him with her heart beat ontop of his chest isnt the wisest thing to do." he frowned.
"After all- A poor little blood sucker might wann take a nip!" he laughed seeigng tates in the door way.

"You make me sound like a miqueto!" Luke could hear his voice carry into the reciver.

The doctor just laughed- obviously having fun teasing his poor son.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Luke answered his cell. "Yo" He said. "Ah, really? Alright, I'll run out and fetch her, I'll make her stay here to finish healing. I figured having a nnew person in town would make her too excited to relax" Luke said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:42 pm

He frowned and sighed, taking out his cell phone. he dialed Luke's number, knowing he would be at the bar by now and waited for an answer.

"Hello Luke- its Doctor Detrex.... Candras run off because of a foolish thing tates has said."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:38 pm

The shirt Candra had borrowed was laying on the kitchen floor. She had dug her way back through the dog door and could be seen running across the snow covered land
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cold One Among the Pack
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next