The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cold One Among the Pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Candra blinked and watched him as he walked pass her. She blinked watching him hold his head and walked to the door and walked outside. She had forgotten she was still in heat... he must have had a migraine by her hovering him for so long
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:30 pm

he tore his eyes away from her and pulled back, looking at the ground. He frowned at her, having taken his contacts out. "Sorry." he said. "But I dont think you should be letting your guard down by me so soon." he trailed off, brushing past her. He smelt like oak wood.

Putting a hand to his head, he walked down the hallway to his room. He looked like he had a headache....
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Candra looked at the scars and ran her fingers along them. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips to the scars before she took his head and leaned it down so she could kiss his forehead, her throat exposed to him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:21 pm

he blushed. "Sorry." he said. "I didnt realise i was in for so long." he said, reachig up to push his wet bangs out of the way. "I was thinking is all."

Without a blanket on to shade it- she coudl see the two scars perfictly. It wasnt hard to tell why he wasnt too keen on large wolves hovering over him. it looked almost like he had nearly been torn in two.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Candra waited and looked up at him when he opened the door. "No I....it's just you had been in there for so long...I was starting to worry" She said and ran her fingers through his hair so she could see his eyes. "I hate seeing you like this" She said softly as she licked some of the water from his neck
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:16 pm

there was a moment of silence before the water shut off.

"One moment." he said, grabbing a towel. he knew she had heard him.

He wrapped it around his waist, then went to the door- opening it for her.

His black hair clung onto his face dripping water to where it almost looked like tears. "Did you need to use it?" he offered to leave the room for her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Candra leaned against the wall outside the door. He had been in there for awhile. "Tates....I'm coming in alright" She said knocking on the door
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:01 pm

He nodded and sighed, standing. The doctor handdedhim a script for pain killers and showed them out.

Tates sat in the bath tub, too tired to stand and let the water fall onto his shoulders, beating against him and soothing his spent nerves.... Candra had asked him if he was alright and he replied honestly- telling her he had no idea.
Alright was subjective... he wasnt throwing up anymore... but he felt ill. He wasnt hurt- but he had hurt his father... Alright wasnt a solid concept for him to answer her about.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Gabe looked at the doc, "I'll take ya home, and we can talk to Tates about his living arrangement's" He said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 pm

"Noone bothered to tell me about that when his mother bit me." the vet mused laughing a bit.The doctor seemed indiffret and came back putting a tight brace on his wrist. "Your going to need surgery. ill do the paper work and get a good recomendation in." she said.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:33 pm

Gabe blinked, "Huh, thats not much different for a wolf, though when we bite if the mark fades then the other is no longer bound to us. Alright so no feeding on the girls" Gabe said. "He might not like biting from a bunch of guys but he'll have to put up with it I suppose" He said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:30 pm

"You should know this-" she began writing down ona pice of paper. "When a vampire bites a member of the opposite sex on the neck-"

"Its claiming that person as their spouce." the vet said.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:24 pm

"I see, so for the first time we should use and animal, that has a pulse, it may not be good to him, but that will be his practice before getting to feed on us" Gabe said.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:37 pm

"Its plausable, I suppose." she said. "But theres no garentee that when he feels a pulse under his lips for the first time hell stop when hes full."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:51 pm

"It may work though right?" Gabe asked.

Candra was pacing, she was still worried about Tates. "Are you sure your alright?" She asked stopping and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 pm

"Doubtful he would even be able to stomach it. NO offence- but your blood smells as foul to us as ours does to you." she stated.

"But Tates is only half vampire." the vet said frowning. he winced as the doctor began feeling his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:45 pm

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I didn't like the idea doc. The pack protects everyone that's in it" Gabe said looking at him. "So miss, would he go blood crazy on our blood?" Gabe asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:43 pm

He frowned. "I couldnt ask that of you." he said.

"No- but they are the ones who welcomed him into their pack.. another reason tates will be a target. hes their responcibility now." the woman said and pulled out two large films, holing them up to the light. she frowned. "He did a nice job on your wrist didnt he...."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:41 pm

"Alright so what if it's not purely human blood...but also animal? Doc that blood before was pig right, so he's used to animal blood. Our blood...we are both human and wolf. Man and Beast yet neither at the same time" He said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:36 pm

"Good luck." she said. "If the kids never drank real human blood hell go insane the moment he tastes it." she said and set the michene. "Hell go blood crazy and in a amatter of minutes fall to a level E."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:23 pm

"So we need to get him to start drinking blood" Gabe asked looking at the girl
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:07 pm

He frowned watching the vampiric doctor get to work. "Well- do you have any input?" he inquired- knowing far too well she was listening in on them.

"I think you should keep an eye out on your son. a half breed who refuses to drink? That puts a nasty mark on the councils shirt- so theyll likely want him eliminated as soon as possible."

The vet looked down right horrorfied.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:21 pm

Gabe looked at her, "I almost forgot another vampire lived here," Gabe said looking at the doctor as she strapped the vest onto the doc
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:59 pm

The vet frowned. "But..."

Apparently he had liked the idea of his son actully living with him. "You wuodl have to talk to him about it."

The woman doctor put a heavy vest on the vets shoudlders, vlecrowing it shut. "Going to tae some x-rays." she said before walking out.

The wolves did run the town. other than tates- she was the only blood sucker within a 100 mile radius- and she was only there on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:12 pm

"Easy, he could stay with Luke" Gabe said. "Candra probably bugs him or else I'd say her but he and Luke seem to be on a good page with each other" Gabe said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cold One Among the Pack
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next