The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

First Impressions - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:41 pm

"She said its her job to destroy them." He said and paused. *Krad- does that mean she will-*

Eventualy- I'd say its highly likely. krad frowned.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:38 pm

"I'm more worried about our families artworks...she destroyed the painting you maid, and when I woke up I was by the one you haven't finished yet" She said looking down
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:35 pm

"Dont worry." he said. "Ill keep you safe from her..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Solo opened her eyes and sighed. "I feel silly. There's no response at all" She said looking to him. She trusted Satoshi and knew he was telling the truth when he said she had another self she didn't know about, but how could she be completely unaware?
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Satoshi sat next to her, waiting for the tea water to heat up.

He closed his eyes, leaning his head on the back of his hand, his elbow proped up on the armrest of the sofa.

"Dont try too hard." he said. "... If she is anything like krad- be greatful she isnt talking to you."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Solo closed her eyes and called Fate's name and waited for a response She sat in silence trying to coax the other into speaking but nothing
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:38 pm

"just think to yourself- like your talking to an imaginary friend." he sugested.

Lord satoshi- I never knew you had an imaginary friend. Could it be you drempt of me before I arrived? krad taunted.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Solo blinked and closed her eyes and felt....nothing. "Um...how?" She asked feeling a bit stupid
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:42 pm

"... try to draw her out..." satoshi sugested.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:59 pm

"To be honest....I can't even feel her" she said looking down. "It doesn't feel like I'm sharing my body" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:55 pm

he called in the order for pizza and sat down- watching her. "Solo- why dont you try talking to fate..." satoshi said. when she looked at him oddly he looked awy. "your counter ego."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:50 pm

"Um...anything is fine" She said with a smile as she turned and inserted another picture into place. "You choose," She said happily
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:48 pm

"Why dont we orderout for dinner tonight." Satoshi pickedup his phone. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Solo blushed and nodded with a light smile. "Alright" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:29 pm

"Just trust me." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Solo looked up at him curious as to what he meant. "How?" She asked and leaned her cheek against his hand. It didn't hurt anymore, the ice had kept it from swelling.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:22 pm

"Tomorrow." satoshi said tucking her hair behind her ear. "I promice to take all of your pain away." he said gently running his thumb over her bruised cheek.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Solo smiled against the kiss, happy before lightly wincing. She broke the kiss, her heart was pounding, it hurt but she didn't care, she ignored the pain for the most part. "Satoshi..." She murmured softly. She looked down, she couldn't say it. It was too soon wasn't it?

Last edited by Candra Reule on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:17 pm

He blinked, slightly suprised before closing his eyes and returned the kiss, gently carassing the back of her head with one hand, holding her hand with his other.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:16 pm

"Hn, no I'm alright" She said as she kneeled on the ground, still holding onto him. "I'm okay" She said looking up at him. "As long as your with me, this doesnt hurt as much" She said and leaned up lightly kissing him again, sitting seemed to help, she didnt feel as much pain giving into her emotions
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:12 pm

he cought her with a swear and frowned. "Sit." he said, helping her back down.

His heart was pounding nad- shockingly- krad was nowhere to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Solo opened her eyes listening to him, her embrace tightened slightly. She was precious? She looked up at him blushing lightly. She shifted and took off his glasses, tucking them in his shirt before running her fingers over his cheeks and leaned up lightly pressing her lips against his, at least until a sharp pain ran through her body and she broke away holding her chest
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:06 pm

he hugged her, resting his chin on her shoulder. "I consider you closer to me than anyone..." he said. "Your more precious than any pice of art I may come across..... So if I ever say anything or look at you in a way that makes you sad.... Im sorry."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Solo blinked and got up when he took her hand and pulled her up against him. She blinked wondering what he meant and then blushed feeling his lips press against her temple. Blinking her blush deepened. "...I..Um..." She couldn't find words to say. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:57 pm

He smiled and got up. he took her hand and pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her. "IM sorry if this hurt you." he said, lightly kissing her temple. "But you make me happy too..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: