The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

First Impressions - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Solo opened tired green eyes. She blinked and looked around. "Krad" She said looking back towards the shore. "Satoshi!" She cried, leaning up and reaching back towards shore
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:05 pm

"I gotch'ou."

A pair of arms cought her in mid ari pulling her to a strong chest.

Dark frowned down at her. "You okay?" he asked.

krad stayed leaning against the wall, paning before dropping to his knees, allowing for satoshi to take over.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:03 pm

"Stop it, why are you awake!" Fate yelled breaking away from Krad and flew out towards the sea hoping she wouldt be followed this time since he seemed tired. "Go back to sleep Solo!" Fate growled. "No! Let me out!" Solo yelled. Fate winced and hovered trying to fight Solo's will before changing back, her wings vanishing. Solo felt gravity pulling her down towards the water and braced herself to hit
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:00 pm

krad did a nose dive, grabbing her by her wing. "All i need is to have that niwa boy seal you away and Ill never have to deal with your imputence again." he hissed.

His arm was bleeding fomr her first attack, his chest and just above his eye from the second.

Shed taken more than just her energy back.

The blonde angel was pantng and looked worn ragged. God only knew what that meant for satoshi.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Fate felt a sharp pain in her shoulder and looked back, making sure to dodge his other attacks. She flew around a building, looping around and heading towards him, sword aimed. "Leave me be!" She yelled and thrust her sword towards him. Stop it! Solo cried making Fate wince and fall, managing to open her wings to keep from crashing into the ground
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:55 pm

She cut his chest openand caused him to lose some altitude.

He swore and took off after her, throwing attack after attack at her now.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Fate glared up at him before feeling week all of a sudded. "Your able to sap energy..." She murmured before grabbing his neck and pressed her lips to his before pushing away and slashed her blade at him. "So do I" She laughed and turned flying away from him, she closed her wings to gain more speed
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 pm

He cut through it, cutting his arm some in the process. "Enough." krad frowned. he sped up- ceatching her.

His golden eyes burned down into hers. "I sugest letting your tamer take control again before Im forced to hurt you." he said dangerously, his eyes glowing slightly. He was sapping her enrgy.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Fate turned seeing Krad coming after her. "Persistant" She said and lifted her sword pointing it at him. The red began to glow brighter before she slashed it in his direction sending a wave of power towards him
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:43 pm

He growled and went after her... noone called hima servent.

Krad- remember solo-

"Quiet." krad snapped.

Satoshi was taken aback. Krad never spoke like that to him...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Fate glared up her gold hues furious how dare he even touch her. "And what are you his servant? How pathetic" She said and used the wall to her advantage. She lifted her legs and kicked her feet into his stomach and pushed him off of her before flying and crashing through a window, her hand drawing her sword which was glowing a soft red
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:32 pm

A pair of large hands grabbed her wrists tightly and punned her to the wall.

krad looked down at her with a frown. "I cant allow you to do that... If I did you would cause Master satoshi agreat deal of pain."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Fate smiled. "Really?....but you werent ablt to bring that portait back to life...were you" She said with a smirk. "Once the soul of an art work is lost...it can't be returned to a new body...If you were to creat new works of art...your creating new, life. New souls even if they are only a copy of the original" She said. "Now, I'm bored with this" She said. A light crack could be heard as a pair of grey wings appeared. "I can sense a place full of the Hikari's works" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:27 pm

"Thats impossible." he said. "Even if you were to destory all of the art weve created up untill this point- would not be able to destory it all..." he put his glasses in his shirt pocket. "As soon as you died I woudl set to work in recreating every last one."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:25 pm

Fate's eyes sharpened slightly. "During the reform, artworks were destroyed. The Hikari's...were too kind, and hated destorying the works they created..." She said. "I was the first, and last Hikari art work that was 'killed' Out of all the works, I was the first chosen to be destroyed. However...they were too kind, they left me to die...this girls family came across me and I fused with them. "If the Hikari's didnt have the heart to destroy theit art, then I shall be the Fate of the artworks. Once they are all destroyed...then I will die as well" she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:14 pm

"And your a form of our art gone horribly wrong." he noted.

He stoped leaning on the wall. "Why are you after the lives of other art work."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Fate turned, she seemed as calm as before, not hostile at all. "You...your a Hikari" She said looking at him, how could she mistake those eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:06 pm

"Oh- so youve desided to show after all." Satoshi said behind her.

Darks nick name really did suit him well. Creepy Bastard.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Solo fell asleep easy enough, and just as she had figured sleeping alone gave Fate the opening. Solo's eyes opened, a soft gold. She she sat up Fate's form took over and she stood up. "This must be Solo's home..." She muttered and walked to the door and opened it ad walked out, looking around. The energy from the painting downstairs didn't feel altered, it had yet to be finished, no reason to kill it yet.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:02 pm

"Sleep well." satoshi frowned watchign her go.

Once he heard the door close he sighed. "Krad- if you even leave me stuck in your hidiously large body again I swear..."

He winced, glaring at the cut that appered on his shoulder... oh well... they both deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:56 pm

"Alright then...I'm going to try and take a nap, come by my room now and then to check on me" She said as she stretched and went to her bed
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:53 pm

"Trust me- I understand how that works." satoshi said, taking a jab at krads fighting tactics. he coudl just picture the blonde angel shrugging as though he had done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Solo blushed and looked to the side. "Th-that works too...." She said a bit shyly. "Um...first lets try finding out why she's targeting the artworks...if you can't reason with her, let Krad take over and stop her, just remind him to take it easy, I'll wake up with whatever injury he inflicts" She said making sure to talk to Satoshi rather then through him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:47 pm

"Or- from now on you can sleep with me and ill make sure she doesnt sneek off to destroy any." he reasoned.

He ignored krads laughter and snide remarks. he had meant nothing perverted out of the offer- and solo knew that... Right?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:44 pm

"Well...she came out when I fell asleep right? What if I try to take a nap, and you watch me. If she comes out...don't attack her but try to stop her and ask questions" She said looking at Satoshi. "I mean, find out her reason for targeting the Hikari's artworks." Solo said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: