The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Past love resurected (male please and anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:58 am

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d826

I do like them. Always have wanted one."Agape said and smiled. "How bout you and if so how many?" the last part of her question was more or less to see his personality more.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Guy_leaning

He smiled. "like kids?" he pointed out noticing her watching the kids for a moment. He then looked at her new target in view. She seemed to be a watcher and person who observe for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d825

Agape smiled at his response and then without a thought responded, "Bread. Any kind." She smiled lightly and also so the kids in the park. She had always wanted kids. One or two at the most but she had always wanted to have one. Agape then noticed a few people also in the park and scoped out one of her next jobs. Smiling to herself, her mood increased to an even happier tone.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:09 am

"favorite food, of that is a tough one...Honestly i would have to say Seafood, Italian and Chinese" he laughed slightly and looked at her. "yours?" he smiled and his eyes moving to a few kids running trough thge park.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:47 am

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d824

"Sounds like fun." Agape said with a smile and she noticed him looking down at their hands. When he said that maybe they could show each other their work sometime her eyes tilted downwards for a moment in thought. She would eventually have to tell him what she did but it couldn't be now but it would have to be much later. "That would be nice." She said simply and smiled back at him. "What's your favorite food by the way?" She then asked.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:54 pm

He thought for a second. "well i am nobody artist but, i get into clay work here and there...Maybe do some writting when i have a brilliant idea" he laughed and looka t there hands for a moment it was one of those things it felt right but he had just met the girl. He shook the thought off and smiled. "maybe we could show each other our work somday?" it was a random idea to keep a convo going.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:30 am

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d823

Agape smiled at his response. "What kind?"She then asked and took his hand. "My hobbies....mmm let's see. I play the flute, read, run, um... I like to think a lot." She said with a small chuckle at the end. "How bout yourself?"
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:01 pm

He thought for a moment. "Well I Teach, truth be told." he smiled and looked at her. He kept walking and thought a for a quick second. "so what are your hobbies?" he reoffered his hand to her smiling. Waiting for the answer. He looked around the park some more.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d822

"Yea I'm good. Thanks." Agape said casually. She couldn't resist an easy chance to help someone although the acting was getting old on her part. "I never asked after you but what do you do?" She asked him with a light smile on her face, her bright eyes observing everything she can see.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:38 pm

He watched her fall and smirked. He looked at the other two and smiled kindly. It seemed a little staged but he shrugged that off. Placing his hand on her bad and smiled "you ok after that spill." He laughed and kept walking after the other 2 began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d821

Agape thought for a moment and smiled to herself. "Sunsets and twilight." She said and looked around her. She looked around and saw many couples along with many single people walking around and they seemed lonely. She could help some of them but others she wouldn't because they weren't ready yet. She also saw one couple where they both loved each other but the mans eyes liked to wander and the girls did as well. From what she could tell, they weren't getting enough of what they wanted even though they really did love each other parts of their relationship just wasn't enough. Agape sighed inwardly and when the couple passed her on the side that Cade was not she pretended like she had tripped and fell over in front of them. They both leaned over and helped her up which was exactly what she had hoped for. Just a slight touch would be enough for her to plant some kind of idea in their mind to help them out. "Thank you. Sorry bout that." She said to them and gave them a smile as they also gave her one and they were on their way. "Sorry about that Cade." Agape then said and flashed him a smile. "I can be quite klutzy at times." What she said was true but she hoped he hadn't noticed that it had been a fake fall.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:58 pm

He smiled when he took her hand and began to walk with her. He looked at her for a moment. "So whats your favorite tme of day." it still seemed like a random question but hey it would lead to more qustions. Wich lead to them getting to know more about each other. He looked around aparently he wasnt the only one with the idea to walk through the park. He smiled looking at other with kids and pets. Some both.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d820

Agape thought for a moment and then figured the park was a good place to spend time and scope. She was sure she wouldn't notice her glancing around at other people and figuring out their love lives. "Sure. That sounds fun." She said happily. Then she blushed lightly because she was slightly embarrassed by his complement. "Thank you" She then said softly and noticed him offering his hand. Agape couldn't resist and took his hand mostly for the comfort of another beings touch and becuase she felt like she was with HIM again.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:49 pm

He smiled and nodded. "So may i ask if you are interested in maybe a walk trough the park?" he laughed and watched her smile and close her eyes. "you have a beautiful smile by the way" he turned facing the park waiting for her to except or turn down his offer. He found himself offering his hand to her for some reason and it felt normal.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d819

Agape's eye crinkled a little bit at the edge when she smiled at his response. It was almost the same thing that she would expect to come out of him mouth but she sighed to herself that she was putting false hopes inside of her head. She thought a moment before answering his question and tried to think of what she was going to do. She didn't have anything really to do except to scope people out but she could do that while doing anything. "I'm not quite sure." She said truthfully with a smile. "I came here to walk around but I hadn't really thought of what to do next. Any suggestions?" She gave him a smile with closed eyes so that he wouldn't see the look of misplaced hope that was in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:37 pm

He smirked and thought for a moment. "well i enjoy watching the sunset and sometime watching it rise. Can be very beautiful watching from the right places" he smiled more and looked around. "so where you heading?"
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d818

"Yup. 6:30 is perfect." She said and ave him a small smile. She noticed a trashcan and threw out the napkin she had been holding. "What's your favorite time of day?" Agape asked him almost suddenly. She was curious as to how similar he was too who he looked like. It would be scary if they were similar but it would also make her quite happy.

((No problem! Sorry my post is kind of short >.<))
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:54 pm

He took his sleeve and smiled wiping the icecream away. He looked at her and nodded at her time. "So then about 630 works for you?" He looked at her he was happy that she had said yes. But he wanted to ask er more question there was somthing in her eyes. A way she was looking at him that didnt make him feel uncomfortable but more like he was missing somthing. A piece of a puzzle tht would just make the picture make sense.

(sorry it took so long v.v)
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d815

Agape smiled at him and finished her ice cream as well. She was glad he didn't talk more about her profession because she didn't like to lie. "I love Italian and I am free tonight and anytime from seven and on tomorrow night." She said and shrugged lightly. She would have a decent amount of work to do tomorrow if he took her out tonight but it wasn't hard. She had skipped a day or two before and had caught up before. She then chuckled lightly and said, "You have a little ice cream on your nose." She was feeling happy and was having a good time but also wished that he was who he looked like but she knew it was unlikely, although possible.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:00 pm

He nodded to her getting out of school early. He wasnt one to judge if she was a smart person or not. He looked at her and smiled. "well do you by anychance like...Italian?" He smirked he knew a good resturant that he had eaten at before. Not to far from their loacation. He smiled finishing off his ice cream and looked at her. "so what time works best for you?"
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d814

Agape blushed lightly when he said that she didn't look much older than 19 or 18. "I got out of school early." She said and smiled lightly while eating her ice cream. She figured that he wouldn't believe it fully but she could come up with something. She didn't lie much but when it came to severe consequences she would have to. Agape blushed again when he asked about dinner. She didn't feel anything much other than a excitement. "YUmn. No it doesn't keep me too busy but sure. What did you have in mind?" She asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:18 pm

He looked at her take a bit from his icecream eyes a little wide. "Love Counselor? for what people in highschool?" he laughed slightly. "i mean no offence but you dont look a day older 18 maybe 19?" He looked ahead he didnt quiet believe her on teh relationship counselor thing but it would do for an answer. He looked back at her and smiled. "So this job keep you busy...or is ok to ask you out for dinner some time?" he looked back ahead a little red from the request.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:53 am

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d813

Agape nodded her head and let him pay. She followed him to the stand and then answered his question of what she wanted, "Chocolate is good with me." She smiled at him and then took the ice cream when he handed it to her. She began walking with him and she didn't answer his question right away. She thought about something she could say that was true but she couldn't tell him what she really did. It was unquestionable, she would be punished severely if she did. She hated most of the rules she had but she had chosen to accept Cupid's offer because she wanted people to feel how she did about her love and how he had felt about her. There was also the part about not wanting to feel the ache that he had left her. It was a selfish reason but she hadn't cared at the time. "I'm a counselor." She responded. "I help people with their love lives." She didn't look much older than nineteen but she thought she could pull it off.[center]
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:06 pm

http://www.justthinktwice.com/stumbleweed/images/guy_leaning.jpg

He walked with her and shook his head. "You think im going to let you pay...I cant do that." He laughed slightly and looked at her. He stopped at the stand and smiled. "Ok one Cake Batter fudge..."He looked at her pulling out his wallet. "what would you like?" he pulled out the money to pay the vendor and took a step back looking at Agape smiling.

He waited for her to start walking before he would start walking beside her. "So agape...what do you do?" he smiled and looked at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:40 am

Past love resurected (male please and anyone) 6a00d812

Agape smiled back at him and chuckled lightly at his comment. She was glad that he was being really nice about it but when he asked her if he could buy her another ice cream she almost choked. Not visibly but in her mind. "Sure. I wouldn't mind that but I think to be fair I should pay for yours." She said and pushed some of her hair behind her ear. Her job could wait for a little bit. She had been doing this for years and she didn't think that going around looking for people for tomorrow is something she had to do in her free time.

"It's nice to meet you Cade. I am Agape." She said but if you listened closely there was a slight shock in her voice. She was thinking to herself that this was too odd to just be coincidence. He had the same name and looked the same. If he was the same age she would probably cry. Agape then pushed the thoughts that were running around in her head to the back of her mind to contemplate later. She turned around towards the ice cream stand and turned her head back towards Cade. "What kind of ice cream do you want?" She asked.

((It's cool!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past love resurected (male please and anyone)   Past love resurected (male please and anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past love resurected (male please and anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next