The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forbidden to Love

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Maeve shrugged her shoulders, and played with a strand of her hair. "Do you need anything?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:22 pm

"You sound suprised." he said as he shifted. His entire body ached from laying so stiffly for too long.

He pushed his long blonde hair out of his face, his teal eyes resting on her curiously. was she guardinghim- or there out of concern?
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:11 pm

She smiled at him and nodded. "That is kind of you," she stated softly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:08 pm

"In that case Ill pray to the ods to protect you and your sissters." he said.

[OOC: brb]
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Maeve sat in the corner, watching him. She shook her head. “You can’t repay me,” she told him. He shouldn’t be offering that to an Amazon. There were many things she could make a man do, when offered to be in their debt. Most of the time, it wasn’t pleasant, it was degrading for a man, because the Amazon woman has many grudges against men.“There is no way an Amazon would allow any harm befall a female child.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:57 am

He took the letterfrom her and opened it, looking it over. when she left he sighed, grimicing... sighing hurt.

Makaking a mental note not to do that againhe put the letter way.

Once she came back tyson took the water greatfully, suddenly fully aware of how thirsty he was. "How can I repay you?" he asked. "For saving me and even semding for my niece- its much kinder than most people."
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:46 am

Maeve nodded. She grabbed the letter that was lying beside her, and handed it to him after looking it over. “My sisters will get her, and safely,” she promised. She smiled a little at him; it was very odd helping a man out. Despite what she’s been taught, he didn’t seem all that vicious. She never even spoke to a man before, let alone be in the same quarters as one. Only the Amazons who volunteered would visit a man and allow him to bed her. Maeve wasn’t one of them, not wanting a man’s filthy hands all over her.

“I’ll be back,” she told him as she stood and left the tent. She spoke with two of her Amazon’s sisters, and got them to agree to get the child. She told them everything they needed to know, and they left quickly. She moved back into the tent, and offered him some water.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:37 am

"My name is Tyson Filmonte." he said. "Hers is Alexandra Bonte." he stated. he frowned and tried to find his letter, though it was missing. "Sicyon is the city she lives in, the adress of the man looking over her right now was in the letter." he said. "He was my sissters neigbor." he explained.

He didnt trust the man to take care of the child. Hed met him once and imediatly been able to label him a snake. He had that hungry look in his eyes. "she has blonde hair like me- brown eyes like her father." he recalled discribing the child.
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:32 am

The Amazon’s were traveling, on their way to their home after a long battle. The healer had her hands full with the injured, but luckily they had no deaths. They were actually two days away from their actual home. But with some of the injured, they couldn’t get home yet for a few days.

Maeve shrugged her shoulders when he thanked her. “Where is your niece?” she asked him. “What is your name… and her name?” She figured it would be the easiest way for the Amazons to bring the girl to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:25 am

he looked her way. "its easier to breathe." he said.

He looked around. It wasnt a house made of stone- but rather a tent of sorts? He had figured the amazons lived in some sort of fortress.

He noticed that his chest was wrapped and then looked back to her. "Thank you." he said- unsure of what else to say. How long had he been asleep?
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:21 am

Maeve had helped the healer when it was needed. When the healer was done, and left, Maeve stayed, not sure why, but she didn’t leave the tent, watching him quietly.

She was nearly asleep, when she heard him sit up. She opened her eyes and glanced to him. “You shouldn’t be movin,” she told him, tilting her head, but she didn’t make the effort to make him lay back down.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:07 am

He woke once as the healer was working on him, only vuegly aware of the pain. his head seemed clouded- his mind aloft.

it was only a few oments before he drifted off into sleep once more.

When he next woke up it took a moment for him to remember everythign that had happened. bandits, blood, a woman... the Amazon.

He winced and pushed himself up to sit.
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:47 am

[Thanks. I promise, if it gets really violent, I'll move it.]

Maeve lifted her head, pleased that the Amazon’s were coming, but they weren’t going to be pleased with her. “Sisters!” she called. The found her within moments. The looks on their faces were of horror and disgust. Three of them came, and they weren’t please

“You called for us to help… a man?”

“We should kill him!”

“Let her explain herself.” The Amazon’s agued among themselves, then all gazes were upon Maeve. “Well?”

“He has a niece, I couldn’t just let him die, if he dies, she may die. He told me she’s just a little girl,” Maeve told them, lifting her chin. “Please, you have to help me, for the child.”

“How do you know he’s not lying.”

“I don’t. Melia, please. I have a strong feeling that he’s not lying.” Her gaze shifted to the note. She grabbed it, and read it, then handed it to Melia.

A sigh escaped the Amazon’s lips. “Alright. But if this is some trick to get among us, I will personally slit his throat.”

“I understand.”

The man was lowered carefully onto a makeshift stretcher, made of sturdy staffs and leather, which was used to hold the body. The trip back to the tribe took longer than normal, but they had to go slow to not injure him any further. Once they got to the tribe, he was taken to the healer’s tent, and it took a bit of persuading to get the elder woman to help the man. With a reluctant sigh, the healer went to work on removing the arrow head, after giving him something to try to ease the pain, and to help him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:10 am

He muttered a thank you when she stoped blowing into her horn.

He found it strange... Amazons were the warrior women he had heard killed men or sold into slavery. If she planned on selling him into slavery- he would have to escape... Not very hard all things concitered.

He hoped.

What would they do- bring his niee up as an amazon as well? Or be discusted by her for being submissive. He was only an astronomer, with a few students back home. two girls and three boys- all whou would one day serve the gods with their knowlege.

That gave him comfort... The gods wouldnt forsaken him after a life time deoted souly to them. Maybe that was why this woman haddnt killed him on spot. After all- it wasnt uncommon for the gods and godesses to disguise themselves a mortals.

He heard what sounded like running- acompinied by the sound of hooves pounding on the dirt ground.
Thats all he heard though before he closed his eyes, unable to keep them open any longer.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 pm

((If it's a bit of violence I think that can slide, sorry again to interrupt the rp, go ahead and continue and I'll double check with conner myself, if you get in trouble by her let her know I allowed it alright
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:23 pm

[ sounds cool ]
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:12 pm

[OOC: let me IM candra- as a mod she can move the entire thread... i think lol]
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:06 pm

( Oh um. Kay. Well, I'm not expecting sexual content. but there might be violence, I dunno. I guess if there is going to be violence, I can move it. Is that okay? )
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:55 pm

(( Oh hey, sorry to interrupt but it's part of my job I suppose. Conner would like any mature content under the mature board. The romance board is more so for light content, such as kissing cuddling and maybe even some skin showing but, further content such as intimacy or descriptive violence is to be put on mature, I'll ask conner about it to see what she thinks and I'll get back to you but I'm sure she will give a close to the same response. Sorry ^^'))
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:46 pm

"It's okay. My sisters aren't going to let anything happen to her, once they find her," she told him. She stood there, watching him for a moment, before sliding up next to him, and slipping her arm around his waist to support him. "It's not far from here." She didn't think he'd be able to walk very far, so, she grabbed the horn at her waist, and blew into the tip, making a soft, but loud sound that would alert her sisters that there is trouble.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:40 pm

He hessitated and pushed himself up, wincing and using the tree for support. "Shes only a few years old." he said.

He must have been bleeding for a while. When he stood his face turned a chalky white.
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:25 pm

She examined his wound carefully. She frowned, she wouldn't be able to fix that. "Can you walk?" she asked him. "I know a good healer." She could hardly believe she was actually offering to help him, and even the thought about bringing a man to the Amazon tribe. "I'll send someone to retrieve your niece, I don't think you can make it to her like this, not for a few days."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:14 pm

"..." he fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, frowning a bit, swallowing a pained noise hard.

It was a broken arrow. Apparently he had tried, foolishly, to pull it out. Only the head remained in his skin, pretty deeply too. "About a day...?" he guessed. "Im not quite sure where 'here' is."
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Maeve sheathed her sword, his words got her. His niece. She couldn't just let him die, not if it meant letting a little girl die. "Let me see your wound," she told him, kneeling beside him. "How far is your niece from here?" She wasn't much of a healer, but maybe she could get him to her tribe, so he could be helped. This was out of her element, offering to help a man. But when a female child was in steak, she wasn't about to hesitate.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:40 pm

"I was traveling alone to the city- to get my niece." he grimiced and pulled a letter out of his pocket with a grunt.. the parchment was soaked in blood. "My sisster just died- and shes too young to live alone." he said.

His green eyes looked a little foggie. From blood loss or possibly porrer than average eye sight.
He had a pretty sterdy build- obviously someone who took physical condition seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forbidden to Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden to Love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next