The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brothers Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:33 pm

The lifting of her hips as he pounded his member in and out of her tight hole and the moans against his lips aroused the prince further. Oh yes she was experienced unlike the woman at the castle who did whatever he wanted. This woman was not afraid of him and because of it he would pound into her tight hole until she was sore and crying for him to stop. He wouldn't release his semen inside of her because the chance of her getting pregnant, instead he will make her swallow it or cover her face with his juices and leave her there to clean up. With that in mind Vincent continued to thrust and pound into Raven determined not only to make her cum but to fill her mouth with his liquids before he used her again and again until she was run ragged.

Johnathan looked down at Katrina his eyes moving over her pretty face and then over her covered body. He took her hand into his and kissed forehead again, it was asoft longing kiss it held his passion and his love for her. He loved Katrina and would want any harm to come to her and would do whatever he could to protect her from anything and anyone even if it was their own bother. "You should have known better than to think that sister..You know how much I love you and how protective your big brother is of you." He says softly kissing her cheek lovingly trying to prevent himself from touching her breast and forcing his sexual frustration on her. Even though he had already had Mary several times he had always longed to have his sister way before Mary had even come into his life. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:40 pm

Moans her back arching up as she closed her eyes and her head tilts back for a moment and then she felt him pull away and she tilts her head up to look up at him. She smirks and wraps her arms about him and returns the kiss, flicking her tongue over his lips and she strokes his back softly. Even though he was handling her slightly hard she liked it. She moaned and bites his top lip softly. A gasp leaves her lips as he pushed into her and she cries out in pleasure. Her back arched up and her chest pressed into his chest as her fingers grip his sides. She moans against his lips as he thrust into her and she rose up her hips so he pushed further into her and she deepens the kiss more.

Felt something very soft on her forehead and she slowly opened her eyes and turns her head and for a brief moment she thought it was her younger brother and then she saw it was her older brother. She smiled at him and reached her hand out. “You came, I didn’t think you would come…” She whispers, she didn’t move much. She loved her older brother, a bit more then her younger brother, she didn’t know way but she felt safer with him around.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:17 pm

He can taste her wetness on his lips and he savors the taste and pulls away going back to her lips kissing them roughly and passionately forcing his tongue between her lips and expolring her mouth as his hand fondle her breast. He was a rough lover and rather impatient sometimes since he had not had sex in weeks he was frustrated even though his sister had made him cum he wanted more. Vincent adjusted his body so that his manhood hovered over her entrance and he pushed int with all of his strength causing her to jolt forward. He moaned into her mouth and stayed still she was tight and felt diffrent from Lauren but he could not tell which was better. He began to thrust strongly inside of her moaning into her mouth as he did so.

Bouldwin woke and left the room feeling theneed to get out and stretch his legs when he was gone Johnathan had entered the castle and slipped into the room. He looked down at his littler sister and brushed somehair from her face and smile softly. He wanted her so badly but he loved her too much as a sister to actually go through with it and her faith was what stopped her. Johnathan did not believe in their religion it was pointless and the people blamed god foreverything all their wrong and there wars because it's what he wants how do they know what he wants?" Johnathan pushed the thoughts from his mind and kissed his sister on the forehead and sat where Bouldwin had been sitting no longer than five minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:43 pm

A giggle leaves her lips as he flips her over, she had to wonder how many times he had down this, most likely no more then with four women, but then she could be off give or take a few. She blinks when he removed her cloths quite quickly and then she knew that he had not been with that many women. She tries to kiss him back but it was hard to kiss him back, she moaned softly as he kissed down her neck and she turned her head her eyes closing a bit as she breath harder. She felt a soft pleasure build up as he moved down her body and start to kiss her fold and she moans more as her back arched up. It didn’t take her long for her to become wet.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Her name was Raven, and ravens were bad omens could it be coincidence? He doubted it he would have to keep a close eye on this woman. He would sleep with her a few times but he would not come and see her every again. He wouldn't release in her either why would he put her in the situation where she get whatever she wants. Vincent rolls over so that he is ontop of Raven and he breaks the kiss to swiftly remove his clothes and quickly removed her clothes quickly and kissed her face and neck trailing down her body and kissing the folds of her womanhood. He had to get her prepared for him and he wanted to taste her. His tongue moved rapidly on the folds of her womanhood before they plunged inside of her.

Johnathan frowned at his mother's words. "That ridiculious Mother but if that's what you believe ithen so be it." He says as he allows her to pull him to his feet and wrapped her arm around his pulling him closer to her and she speaks lowly to him. He nodded his head and smiled and kissed his mother on the cheek before breaking their embrace. "I could have simply gone in my normal clothing mother but this is much more fun." He says as he runs back to the castle and did as she said and traveled to the castle inwhich his sister was staying.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:24 pm

A soft smile came to her lips as his hand ran over her body and she moans out, loving the feeling of his hands but more of loving the power he held. Raven loved power, there was something about it made her fell so amazing, know that a man who was high up and who wanted her. Oh yes it was amazing. Her fingers stroked his sides as she looked at him and heard his question. “My name is Raven my lord.” She smiles more and leans down and kisses his neck, moaning more feeling his hands slide up her thigh. Her hands sneaked into his shirt and ran up his sides softly.

“Oh you know as well as I do that we can shift the beliefs to fit our own, only man can have children out of wedlock, so they can spread their seed all over while women have to stay with them, so that the child is known to be the mans and with war we do it because we think it is what god wants and plus it is protecting us.” She rose up and takes his hand. And pulls him up with her and tucks her arm in his and leans in close to him so that she could talk to him with out anyone hearing. “Come son I know you want to see you sister, alone, so I know a plan that would work for you. Go to your room and dress in a servants clothing and behind the wall hanging there is a secret door that leads to a cave in the middle of the forest from there you can get to the castle where your sister is. Now no one knows about it other then the king and his Queen, no one will stop you and if dress like a servant no one will question you.”
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:10 pm

The weight of her body against his, and their hips mashede together caused the young prince to moan as his manhood rubbed against the fabric of his torusers. He pushed his lips against her as he continued to queeze her butt cheeks loving the softness and the full roundness of them. He would have to have her more than just this once maybe he could make her his second mistress. Oh the thought was so arousing as was their kiss. He allows her to bring his lower lip into her mouth before pulling away from her sweet mouth. "Tell me your name before we go any furthre." He sayas she his hands move under her dress and up her thigh.

Johnathan scoffed at his mother's words . "Religion has nothing to with this theres alot of things that go against god. Such as sleeping with a woman or man befor they are married stealing and killing and we do it. The man should be the one providing for the woman and there's many things that Mary can give me though I will not argue any further and do as you wish marry a princess and keep our bloodline going even though Mary will bear my child." He wasn't upset just alittle frustrated that his sister was sick and he could not go and see her without his many guards to follow him he liked being alone sometimes and not constantly crowded by people especially men.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 pm

A soft smile creped onto her lips as she looked at him, it was clear to her for all she had to do was look into his eyes to know that he was lying. She ran her fingers up and down the side of his neck and she just smiled more. She didn’t answer him she just tiled her head one side and felt him kissing her neck and her eyes slowly close as a soft moan escaped from her lips and she run her fingers down his back. She shifts her self so she was straddling him and then she pushed him back against the bed, her hips pressed into his so she was rubbing against him and then she slowly leans down and she caught his lips with her own, she kisses for a moment or two then flicks her tongue over his lips and then she takes his lower lip into her mouth.

Anna looked at her son and sighed, it wasn’t even laws it was that using a princess made deals, peace with countries and they got money and what not. Oh no, she could see his mind working and she placed her hand on his. “No, you cant marry her for if you do then you cant marry another…you know its against god…you can make a life with her, set her up in rooms act life a family just don’t marry her…” She couldn’t believe her sons some times. She shakes her head and takes her hand away from his arm. “Yes, yes I can understand that but don’t you understand that if you marry a princess she could bring you more land, money and peace! And god knows you need that, what can your mistress bring, nothing…” She rose to her feet and looked at him. “What would rather have, a nice girl who gets your nothing or a princess who can bring things to your country and then you can do romps all around the place.” It was what they did, use marriages to better their country.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Vincent frowned slightly at the girls comment before laughing softly his hands runnind won her back and gripping her soft flesh between his fingers. "What makes you think that? I have made love to women hundred of times and if you weren't so beautiful I would do something about you doubts in me having a lover but I'm far too horny to think about anything other than this." He burried his face into her neck kissing and sucking the soft flesh. He wasn't stupid nor did he want a bastard child he was a prince and did not want the responsiblity of fathering a child before he was ready he didn't want to get married it was a bothersome chore that was pointless why get married when he could fuck every beautiful girl in the kingdom and not worry about the thoughts and feelings of a woman he had vowed to love even though it was arranged.

Johnathan looked at his mother still smiling but it faded as he heard her comment about not marrying Mary. "Who says that I can not marry her? Such foolish laws will be broken..."He stopped before he began to rant and he smiled. His father had had many lovers and probably other children out there somewhere so why couldn't he? He could still marry his mistress it'll just be a secret a way to keep peace, he'll provide her with what she needed and would still love her while she pleasured him one night his wife or whomever would do it the next night and if he was convincing enough maybe he could get a threesome. Johnathan pushed the thoughts away and gripped his mother's hand firmly. "I have not thought of it though I did want to marry her she is a very nice girl and very talented." He had a double meaning to this but he was sure that his mother would catch on to what he meant by it.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:58 pm

So maybe he wasn’t so stupid but he still looked a bit, unknowing. She bet that he was the kind to think it was only right to marry a woman you got with child, she could almost laugh for that was so far from the truth. It was only the very high-ranking classes that thought that, well very few of them. Really a lot of the rich people had kids, they were just bastards and couldn’t take the fathers title or land. She would have to teach him, she saw that. She slowly walked over to him and sat lightly upon his lap and she wrapped an arm around his neck, her fingers stroke his neck as she looked at him. “You haven’t really had a lover have you?” She cut the innocent act, yes she could play him easily and hey if she had a child by him then she could get a title of some type for him and then even if she was thrown away she knew he child would be taken care of which meant she would be to.

She looked at him, both sons where so young and still they knew nothing. She sighed and shook her head. She wondered if he knew yet that he most likely couldn’t marry his mistress, it wasn’t impossible it just didn’t really…help the country. Her family wasn’t really high up and well she didn’t bring peace. “You King, darling you have a lot to learn and I mean a lot. You can do anything you want. Your just scared to.” She looks at him and shakes her head again. “You just think its all work.” She smirks. Yes most likely he would marry a princess and bring peace from her country to theirs, like Katrina was doing. No he didn’t have to marry his mistress just for the fact she was with child."So have you talked about whom you will marry?” She turns and looks at him. “You know it won’t be fitting to marry your mistress, she is not of royal blood…” She turns and looks at him and wonders what he will say to that.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 am

Vincent looked at the girl with his brow raised she was the one that had told him to wait in the room he simply said that he wanted her company which they both knew what that meant. " Yes come here and sit on my lap I know you are expecting the same thing I am." He knew that she was far from being innocent she lacked the look in her eyes that his sister had he had also put together that she was probably going to use him which was fine with him for the moment he could have her anytime he wanted and eventually dump her like she was trash. He would give her what she wanted and act as if he didn't know what she was doing as long as she did not become pregnant he would not have to worry about anything he would use the herbs that Bouldwin had taught him to use to make sure there was no unwanted pregnancy and a woman that would blackmail him.

Johnathan smiled at his beautiful mother and kissed her on the cheek and sitting next to her on the bench. "I'm doing fine rather bored. I thought it would be fun being King but it really isn't all I have time for is..well work." He didn't want to discuss sex with his mother it would be disturbing and he would be very angry if he found out she had slept with his mentor or maybe jealous it never crossed his mind really and it wouldn't unless brought up by her. "What ar you doing out here besides laughing at these silly women?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Raven takes a deep breath, now she hopped he wasn’t to skilled for she could show him things that might just make him want her to stick around, well for a while a least and then she could use him to get what she wanted. Another deep breath and she pushed open the door and stepped in, she had placed her innocent looks on and closed the door behind her. She looked at him and then bowed her head. “You wished to see me my Lord?” She whispers, her voice was sweet and so very inviting.

Anna sat there and then felt his hands over her eyes and she couldn’t help but smile at the voice. She reached up and her fingers pressed into his. “I believe it is my beloved older son” She giggles out and she slowly removes his hands and then turns her head and looks up at him, smiling even more. “How are you darling?”
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Vincent was anxious his member wa so hard that it hurt him and stretched his pants slightylt creating a large buldge in his pants. He was proud of his lower area he wasn't abnormally just alittle longer than normal but his girth was enough to strecth a woman. He hadn't really had the chance of making love with any other woman than Lauren who seemed to like having him inside of her. He frowned at the thought of her though she was a poor mistress she did nothing for him like his brother's finacee' did. Yes she pleased him sexually but when it came to the other things he needed she hardly paid attention to him. The knock on the door pulled him from his thought and he called for her to come in.

Bouldwin scratched his head and relaxed in the chair closing his tired grey eyes and falling alseep, he was a fool to think she would not figure it out. He had not bathed before leaving he faintly smelled of Anna but he also smelled of forest and the wind. He fell asleep shortly after thinking about Anna and how smart Katrina had become.

Johnathan went to his mother's room first but found that she was not there and went to garden where he found her sitting with the young women surrounding her playing and doing other things he smiled and placed his hands over his mother's eyes. "Guess who."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:57 pm

So Raven went down the hallway and went into the room with the things she was carrying, she made the bed and changes the sheets. She takes the dirty sheets away and gave them to the cloths washing women. She wondered as she walked down the hallway if the prince knew his way around women, well she would find out soon enough. She walked down the hallway to where his room was and she flicks her fingers over her for head brushing her black hair from her face. She reached his door and softly knocked on it.

She rolled her eyes a little, but only behind closed eyelids from when he poked her for head. She knew what she knew and she knew that he thought him self a good liar, but not so good and anyway she wouldn’t say a word. She finished what was inside the cup and just nodded her head and slowly her eyes opened and she looked at him before handing the now empty cup to him and sinks down into the pillows, she was feeling a little better and so closes her eyes again and slowly drifts off into a light sleep.

Mary opened her eyes and saw that he was just leaving and she sighed and closed her eyes going back to sleep, she knew he couldn’t always be around her. Anna was still inside the garden and she sat on the bench, not so much freaking out anymore for she knew that her lover would be taking great care of her child. Her ladies fluttered about her and laughed, they were trying to lighten her mood and it was working some, she just enjoyed watching their young faces.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Vincent couldn't respond because the girl's smile had his mind blank and he all he could think about was having his way with that girl to relieve his sexual tension. His sister had worked him up but he had also gotten off because of her hand job it was nice but not as good as being inside the velvet walls of a woman. He watched as she walked away and quickly went to the room that had been given to him to use for his stay it had not been used because he had not left Katrina's side until recently. He sat on the bed waiting counting and waiting for her to come to him.

Boulwinf saw the look in Katrina's eyes and as if it had been by magic he knew hat she was thinking, knowing the truth. he would deny it and with his stern face and kind grey eyes it would be easy to believe him he could get her to believe anything like when she was a child and he had told her a wonderful story though he could not remember it now. He took the cup and tapped her forehead with his finger. "Keep your mind out of the gutter child and stop reading romance novels. The world does not revolve around romance and sex." He says sternly before kissing her forehead where he had poked her. "Now rest and when you're better you will be sent on your way."

Johnathan stirred and woke from his sleep gently pulling away from Mary and getting out of the bed and getting dressed. He had other things to do at the moment than sleep next to her no matter how peaceful it was and how turned on he was when he looked at her. He would not go to Katrina it was what Vincent would have expected and set up traps of some sort to prevent him from interferring so he would stay here for now. He left after dressing to go and check on his mother he had not seen much of her lately.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:37 pm

The smile on her lips grew, a little more sexual; a promise was inside that smile of hers. She bows her head and then looks up at him. “Where would the prince like to see me? Your room by chance?” She raised her brow and smiled and she didn’t wait for his reply and she moves away. “I must leave, ill see you inside your room in less then an hour to see if you would like anything…” It seemed so innocent but then again it could mean so many things. She moved past him bowing her head in just the right moment and she walks down the hallway, her hips swaying that all so sexual manner.

She looked at him, she could read something about him and she smiles more for she knew her mother well, and she was the close one to her mother. “I can believe that.” She says and smiles more. She wondered what happened to make him stay with her mother, but she kind of already knew. Those two loved each other, it might be hard for others to see but she saw it. She nods her head and quickly starts to gulp down what was ever inside the cup.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Vincent was not as knowledgable as his brother who knew the tricks of women he was naive to the fact that many would seduce him and even sleep with him for something it had nothing to do with love or attraction just greed and because he was clueless he would continue to fall for such easy traps such as this one. He smiled his handsome smile as she heard her speak. "Only a fool would not because to notice such a beautiful creature. Would you mind keeping me company after you finished your chore?"

Bouldwin smiles faintly as he hears her laugh and ask about her mother his groin jumping at the rmemory of what they had done and his old heart swelled with love. "She is doing very well I was with her not long ago andshe talked me into staying for awhile. I don't know how long I will be able to stay though. Drink it all too or you won't get better no little sips take gulps it'll go faster."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:23 pm

The women had stopped and looked up to see the prince, she knew who he was and had heard the stories but she wasn’t scared of him. She smiles one of her sexual smiles and bows her head. “Your highness, you do me owner by even noticing me…” She whispers and keeps her head bowed, she allowed her self to blush but she really didn’t have anything to blush about, she wasn’t a virgin, oh no far from that. But she knew if she could trap this man that he could make her life meaningful. If she pleased him enough and played her cards right she could even get something quite good out of this, money or even a title.

She just smiled as he checked her out and then she feel back into a light sleep before she was awoken once more by him and she turns her self and looks at him, smiling once more well at least he knew what she had, no one other then him knew how to help sick people well she thought. As she is helped up she rests up against the many pillows that were on the bed and she takes the cup, making sure not to look into it as she laughs and takes a sip and then another. She sighs and looks at him. “How is mother?”
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Bouldwin just continued to smile as he looked down at her his large hands running over her soft flesh stopping under chin before moving back further until they reached her throat. He moved his fingers gently over her neck and made a noise slightly and pulled his hand away. "You seem to get into more trouble when I leave you than when I'm with you." He says in a joking manner as he rises to his feet and turns to the door. "I'm going to fix you right up though Little one you'll be able to run and play or whatever it is you want to do in an hour. Just stay still and close your pretty little eyes and rest that pretty head of yours." He says exits the room and moves out of the building passing a rather attractive maid but he paid her no mind at the time.

Vincent was still sitting on the bench sulking and angry with himself and everyone else until he saw the old man exit the house and go off into the forest. He rose to his feet and entered the house again walking down the hallway and stopped dead in his tracks as he saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen aside from his sister.with black hair that came down to her waist and the most beautiful green eyes he had ever seen. Oh she would do nicely to relieve some sexual tension or maybe she would not be afraid of him she didn't look like the type to be afriad of him. "Why what a beatuiful smile you have." he says in the best seductive tone he could muster he was becoming a very horny young man but he only wanted sex from these women he only wanted to love and be loved by his sister.

Bouldwin spent alittle more than ten minutes in the forest gathering the herbs he needed to make KAtrina better he had analyzed her symptoms and it was nothing more than a bad cold nothing fatal.He mixed the herbs in the forest and used natural sweetens in a cup he had brought with him and and moved back to where Katrina was staying and moved passed Vincent and the girl without saying a word and opened Katrina's door and sat next to her. "Here my dear drink this you'll get better much quicker that other junk they were giving will not help you now don't worry about anything thing other than getting better and don't look directly into the cup or you won't want to drink it." He warned as he lifted her uppper body enough to get her to drink.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Anna eyes widen a bit and she felt her heart stop when she heard the story, she felt the tears coming to her eyes and she turns her head to her lover and a few tears came down her cheeks. She wanted to cling to him but she knew that she couldn’t and she just nodded her head and allowed him to go, all the while fearing what might be happening to her daughter. Her maids came hurrying to her and she just shock her head and whipped her eyes. “Go back to playing girls!” She speaks and tries to smile, knowing that her lover would take care of things. She moves over to a bench that was under a tree and she takes a set.

Katrina slowly opens her eyes feeling something sit upon the bed and she turns her head and she looks at him with a soft smile, knowing why he was here. “Bouldwin, how nice to see you.” She whispers turning her self more, her voice was a bit harsh but that was ok. A maid was walking down the hallway, she was a lovely creature with black hair that came down to her wait, her eyes were green and her skin a pale white. There was a soft smile on her lips as she carried a stack of pillows in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:31 pm

Bouldwin just let her comment go, he was very old he had been alive for nearly three hundred years or so . He watched as she went along with the other women and smiled and looked up at the sky and finally feeling a dreadful feeling come over him. He had been looking over it for the time he had been with Anna and he knew already what it was. "That damn boy.." He muttered as he watched the women and then a manservant he could see from where he sat that his lips were moving. He was adept at reading lips and had very good hearing but lately it had been fading. He stood to his feet with alittle grunt and walked over to the them. He placed his hand upon his lover's shoulder and then looked to the side and then back at her. "I will take care of this and be back in an hour or so." With that said he was gone.

Vincent sat on a bench outside of the house inwhich his sister was staying he was deep in though, his arousal was noticable if one was to look close enough. He didn't feel any regret for what he had done but he was becoming annoyed with all the women being afraid of him. How could he have an affair with someone if they were all afriad? Of course he had Lauren who would give herself to him if he made the first move but he was pretty frustrated with her at the moment. He needed to relieve some sexual tension and pressure from his groin. "I need a good fuck." He muttered as he turns and sees a man on a horse and his eyes widen slightly. The way the old man's hair blew in the wind and the strength in the steeds legs made him look like something out of a story book. He was speechless even when Bouldwin dismounted and glanced at him and spoke he said nothing. Then he vanished into the house.

Bouldwin would not scold Vincent he never did it was not his place to do so he was the one that told them if they wanted something go out and get it but not your own flesh and blood even though their father had had an affair with his sister for a few years when he was younger and even his father had done it it was wrong but human nature to want something that was off limits to them. He enetered the house and found Katrina's room very easily with the help of the people within the house. He opened the door slowly and gently sat on the bed and placed his hand on her forehead and smiled she was warm but not hot which was good she had regained color. "I can have her fixed up in a few hours but I don't want her to stay here with her brother so close by." He thought as he brushed some hair from her sleeping face.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:01 pm

A soft laugh leaves her lips. “They must look old then! But no, not all of them are that old, half have been with me since I have come here.” She giggles more and slowly stands up; it was true that she wasn’t so old. “Oh, but your not so old! But if you want to rest them that is just fine.” She picks up her skirts and starts to run for one of her women who started to giggle like mad and run around the fountain and soon she was being chassed and she was laughing like a schoolgirl.

Lauren stood inside a room, biting her lower lip. The manservant stood behind her. “So you told him and he did nothing?” The man bowed his head and said it was true. She lets out a huff, wanting Vincent away from his sister for she knew what he was up to. She shakes her head, she was trying to help Katrina but nothing was working. “Go tell the queen.” The man bowed and quickly moved to the queens rooms but found no one inside them and then he found out that she was inside the garden and he came running to them an quickly got to his knees in front of the queen muttering about the princess, her being sick and Vincent being there.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:35 am

Bouldwin turns his attention back to Anna as she speaks and he raises his brow at her comment. "They look much older than fourteen some look close to your age." He says as his fingers move towards her hand and they rest ontop of them. "You should go play with them also I'm much too old to run about like a child I'll probably hurt myself." He knew what he was saying was a lie he was old but his body was strong because of the magic he possesed it kep his body young.

Vincent gasps in surprise and laughs as she throws pillow at him wondering if he made her angry but pushes the thoughts away and catches the pillow and throws them back onto the bed and leans back in the chair. "The girl seems to be afriad of me but then again everyone is.." He notices that she asleep and shrugs his shoulders and leaves the room he wouldn't leave her here alone but he would allow her to get rest.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:26 am

A laugh leaves her lips and her eyes shift over to them. “Well most of them are just children, half are no older then 14.” She shakes her head and smiles more yes her ladies where lovely and lively. She closes her eyes for a moment and takes in the sweet scent of the garden. She slowly opens her eyes and looks down at him and she plops down onto the ground and leans back, her eyes watching the people who ran about the place. Her fingers play with some grass, taking up strands and picking at it.

Mary yawned and moves even closer to him, her fingers stroking along his body and she was happy when he pulled her closer to his body and she kissed his chest a few times. She yawns once more and soon she was asleep next to him.

Katrina heard his words and takes one of her many pillows and flings it at him. “Then leave, I need sleep…go to your mistress and leave me be.” She huffs and turns her back to him and once more goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Bouldwin smiled as he watched the women run about like children and he was left alone with Anna. "I've forgotten how beautiful gardens can be and your ladies seem to enjoy it they act like children." He says with a smile and a sigh escapes his lips as he leads her to a nice spot and he sits down not knowing whether or not she wanted to get her dress dirty by sitting down in the grass he did not ask her to join him he simply watched the beautiful women run about and laugh.

Johnathan closed his eyes thinking of his sick sister and wrapped his arms around Mary tightly pulling her closer to him. He wouldn't leav her this time he wanted to stay close for now atleast until the feeling of anxiety and worry left him and he would be able to do more. He opened his eyes and kissed her on the forehead and closed his eyes again and fell asleep.

"God you need to get better soon sister it's boring watching you sleep no matter how beautiful you are when you sleep." He muttered to himself as he leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes falling asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brothers Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brothers Love
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next