The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cold One Among the Pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:29 pm

"process?" he blinked. "What kind of process?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:06 pm

"No, but for wolves its not so easy as just biting" She said. Its a small process" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:01 pm

"Hvae you ever bitten anyone?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:19 pm

"Everyone in this pack was born as a wolf" She said with a shrug. "I think thats why we dont go prey thirsty" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:11 pm

"That about sums it up." he nodded.

He kept on doodeling. "What about you? born or bit?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:10 pm

Candra blinked and rolled back onto her belly stretching. "So...your mom hooked up and had you with a human?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:03 pm

He looked at her oddly. "It doesnt work like that." he said. "If I were to bite him it wouldnt trn him into a vampie."

He began to doodle. "My mother was a pure blood."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:02 pm

"Your his son?" She asked. "Really?" She asked again. "So what then you were bitten and he wasnt?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:00 pm

"IM his son." he said, drinking form his silver canister.

He leaned back in his seat with a frown. "Im telling you so you can put that bartender at ease. I wouldnt hurt him." he said. "But you cant tell anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:58 pm

"No I have no idea" She said. "Have you asked him?" She asked. "Are you related to the doc?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:57 pm

"He must have felt threatened some how to cll me out here." he said. "Any idea why that could be?" he askedlooking over at her.

IN the dim lighting- he looked alot like the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:53 pm

"Their only thoughts is to eat, they cant think like humans anymore." Candra said with a shrug. "I'm always getting in fights with my cousins. They think they can dominate me, and fight me to make me submit, but...well I'm stubborn" She said rolling onto her back still watching him
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:49 pm

"Im shocked none of them have come after the doctor... strtegicly that would make sence."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:48 pm

"Both" She said. "Their are some wolves who cant return to human and hunt humans as their prey. Rouge Vampires too, but they usually respect our territory and hunt outside of it" She said with a shrug. We've had to fight other wolves more than vampires" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:46 pm

"Are you refering to vampires- or other wolves?" he asked curiously. "Ive had to take down a few of each."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Well, the pack came here about eight years ago, the older generation still aren't used to the idea of wolves being here, they think we mean harm but in reality we protect them from the really enemies. The ones who hunt them for their blood" She said "He's been helping us...for a long time, him and the alpha I guess are good friends" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:41 pm

he looked over at it then pulled a small medicen bottle out of his pocket. "these pills make a sinthetic blood when you put them into water." he said. "Its actuly a bit too high in iron for my tastes but..." he shrugged.

He put the medicen away and rest his head on his hand, looking at her. "How long has the doctor been helping your pack?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Candra looked at her arm. "And I am hurt...I was hunting this morning and the damn rabbit shot across the frozen lake, when I jumped onto the ice I wasnt expecting to slip, and I hurt my arm" She said. "As for the pack...we understand that everything is as it is for a reason. We are wolves, who eat other animals. Its not a vampires fault that their food is humans. Its all about being predator and prey but what was with the smell of blood coming from that" She said nodding her head towards the bottle he had drank from
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:35 pm

he looked over and chukled. "yeah- I get that alot." he admitted.

"its okay, im not used to were wolves who dont imediatly try to rip my throught out. So I guess I understand."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Candra smiled and sat up, fazing back into her human form. She wrapped herself up in the blanket and laid on his bed looking up at him. "I've never come across one like you before" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:24 pm

He looked to the door and waved a hand, a small gust closing it. "I dont understand barks as well as Dr. Retex." he said, politly asking her to take her human form.

He was faced away from her and she was on his bed, meaning hse had a blanket to wrap around in.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Candra blinked smelling the blood, her ears folded back and she tilted her head. She gave two barks to indicate both, she was hurt, she had hurt her arm earlier that day, and she was curious about him as well
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:19 pm

he sighed and picked up the phone. "Ill call you later." he said and hung up, picking up a small silver bottle. he opened it with a slight frown.

A strong irony scent hit her.

Blood.

He took out a small brown capsiel and poped it into his mouth, swallowing hard to get it down before capping it again.

"I forgot you name... sometign with a C..." he walked over to a desk the doctor had set up for him and sat dfown, taking out a sheet of paper and a pen. "Did you come to learn more about me or becuse your really hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Candra barked against before getting off him and jumped up onto his bed laying down at the foot of it and looked up at him with perked ears
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:56 pm

he blinked, finding himself suddenly on the floor pinned by the wolf. Part of him told him to imediatly nkock it off of him- that he was being attacked. but most of him did what his body told it.

he laughed and smiled. "You dont look too hurt to me." he said petting her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cold One Among the Pack
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next