The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:37 pm

"Hmm so basicily its going to be all of our friends huh? Thats cool because I find that I haven't been able to spend much time with the twins lately. I also want to get to know your friends better." Jet smiled. He relaxed his body enjoying the feeling of her washing his back. "I've met Ame, but what is Kaede like? I've met Primula and Nalina."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Angel took the soap and lathered up a hand towel then gave him the soap back and started to wash his back. "It's in about two weeks, we haven't picked an exact day yet. Asa and Spike should be coming with the kids, Primula and Nalina are going, Kaede and Ame too" She said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:28 pm

"Thats right I almost forgot about the beach. When is that again? We can use the cash I get from this bounty head to have a good time later. I've also got a few other jobs lined up too so their wont be a short of money." he smiled and kissed her softly while grabbing a bar of soap/.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Angel smiled and closed her eyes against the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck. "Hm...I can't wait to show you off at the beach" She said with a grin. "Alright, now then lets get you washed up so you can go out and catch the bounty head" She said with a happy smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:18 pm

"Mmm thats good because I think I'm falling for you as well. I love how strong you are as well as your passion for working with your hands. I never thought I'd find a women who doesn't mind getting a little grease on her fingers. Oh and the sex...well words cant describe how good it is." Jet smiled placing a deeper kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:14 pm

"Hm....it's very possible. I love your personality." She said kissing him. "I love your cooking." She gave him another kiss. "The sex is like nothing I've had before" She purred. "I think I am" She said and gave him another kiss
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Jet's head was resting against Angel's chest. His hands dropped from hers and came to wrap around her. "I dont know...I guess there was a part of me who wanted to move on and another part that couldn't." he panted softly. His head lifted a little so his lips were inches away from Angel's. "You know what...I think you're falling in love with me Angel." he smiled, his lips gently pressing against hers.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Angel moaned, her body tightened around his member, shivering feeling his seed shoot up inside her. "Ah...hn..That was amazing" She moaned softly. "My god, how could....you not have been having sex...for this long of a time" She purred softly while looking at him
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Jet had managed to hold back from releasing, but wouldn't last to much longer. His lips pulled back from hers taking in some much needed air. His hands gripped her own a little tighter as his thrust grew faster and faster. The pleasure was just to much for his body to handle. "Angel...I'm cuming!" He moaned out. He slammed his hips into hers shooting his hot seed deep inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Angel moaned, her body flinched as he hit her sweet spot when he slid in really deep. "Oh my gods" She moaned, lacing her fingers tightly with his. "Ahh..Sensei...not much longer" She moaned closing her eyes again. She could feel herself coming close to her climax
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:47 pm

jet moaned loudly through the kiss. His hips began to force harder thrusts, but still kept his same pace. He wanted to make the pleasure last between them. He wanted to be able to go all night long, but that was becoming hard due to how long he had went without sex. He smiled seeing how turned on Angel seemed to be getting. A small smirk formed on his lips as he forced his tongue past her lips as he continued to dominate her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:42 pm

Angel moaned, being majorly turned on by his dominance. Him having her pressed hard against the wall his hands pinning hers, made her more aroused. "Ah...sensei...h-harder...ahhn more" She pleaded. He could go as slow as he wanted, it felt just as good to her. "Ah...y-yes..." She moaned leaning her head back against the wall returning his kiss
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Jet had her pinned now. He held her hands up against the wall as she wrapped her legs around him. His lips nibbled on her own before sliding down to the left side of her neck leaving behind a few very noticible love bites behind. He wanted everyone to know that Angel was taken. "Angel...you're the best!" Jet moaned out as he pressed his lips against her own. He realized that if he continued thrusting at the pace he was going he'd end up cumming in now time at all and so slowed down just a little.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Angel smiled as he lifted her leg moaning as he continued to slam into her. "This is...ahh. Amazing!" She moaned wrapping one arm around him. Soon enough she turned, letting him left her so she wrapped her legs around his waist moaning as each thrust would press her back against the shower wall. "Gods, jet" She moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Jet moaned softly. His eyes shifted down to her leg wondering what she had in mind. It had been a while since he had last had sex so he might have not been aware of all the 'latest' positions they could use. He smiled against the flesh of Angel's neck and lifted her leg up. Supporting her wasn't going to be a problem with his strong arms. "Angel...this...this is..." he moaned, his thrusts growing faster.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Angel moaned as he pressed her up against the wall, the slight pressure on her breasts made he shiver alone but having his lips sucking on her neck as well as his thrusts. "Ahh....s-sensei...." She moaned. She took his hand and guided it to her leg, giving him hints to lift her leg for a new position, she had to teach this dog new tricks if he hadn't been having sex since his divorce
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Jet began to pant. His heart felt like at any moment it would tare right out of his chest. His hips pounded into Angel's as one of his hands came to hers wanting to keep them against the tub wall. His lips kissed their way along her shoulder before coming up to her neck sucking hard.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Angel moaned tilting her head back, pressing her hands against the wall. "Ahh...it feels so good...Jet" She moaned. She reached between them again and softly massaged his sac. "More...I want more sensei" She moaned softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Jet's mind had officially turned into mush! Angel was just to sexy. He smiled down her while licking his lips savoring the taste of her tongue. He quickly claimed into the tub and ran his hands down her back and over her ass. He pressed his hard tip against her rubbing against her for a second before thrusting his full length deep inside of her. His eyes closed tight as he moaned out her name.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Angel smiled and closed the space between their lips, running her tongue over his lips before gently forcing her tongue into his to run along his own. She kept the kiss going for about two minutes before she broke it and turned she her back was facing him. "Stick it in me sensei...I want you so bad" She said in a pleading way, she even put her hands between her legs parting the lips of her womanhood. "Sensei" She moaned looking back at him from over her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Jet smiled brightly. Something told him that he and Angel were going to make the perfect team. His eyes shifted down to her body noticing just how silky smooth her skin looked. Jet knew that Angel was by the sexiest woman he had met, but now she was blowing his mind. Sure enough he had gotten hard once more just the sight of her beautiful body. Jet came over the edge of the tub smiling softly as he just bearly pressed his lips against hers. "How do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:47 pm

She looked at him and smiled, "Sure no problem. I was thinking of maybe cleaning a bit while you were out" She said with a smile. "Now get in here, the water's perfect" She said. "And...I want a quickie before you have to go and do your job" She purred with a seductive smile on her lips. The water made her skin look slick making her if anything even more appealing. She was curious to see if she could get him hard again without even touching him. "Jet....I want you to penetrate me again" She moaned softly while running her hands along her body.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:41 pm

"Dont worry about it. Dealing with some rich guy's son wont be a problem." Jet smiled. He grabbed a few towels for them and placed them to the side. The bathroom was pretty big since it had been used both Spike, Asa, Faye, Ed, and Jet himself at one time. "Do you think you can handle the ship while I'm gone?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Angel smiled brushing some of her hair over her shoulder. She smiled and looked up at him as he embraced her returning the soft kiss. "You better make sure its nice and quick" She purred then walked towards the bathroom. She stepped into the shower and turned on the water finding the right temp before rinsing her hair
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:30 pm

"Now that sounds like fun. Are you sure you dont mind pulling an all nighter? There's gonna be alot of work to do." Jet chuckled softly as he rose to his feet. He wrapped his arms around Angel and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Alright come on. The bathroom is right down the hall. I'll be sure to capture this boy nice and quick. I cant have him keeping me from my beautiful girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next