The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Unexpected - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Aya blinked when he turned her down. She looked down and back up smiling at Suzuka. "Yeah...I'll try my best" She said. "Thanks again" Aya called. She turned and started to put the leftovers away and then started on washing the dishes. "Its all fake, its fake, not real" Aya repeated in her mind as she worked on drying the plates now.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Hayate smiled. Everything was going according to plan. He looked at Suzuka and placed his hand ontop of hers. "I would love to...however I came here to spend time with Ayane. She's the most important person to me." he stated. Suzuka's eyes went wide. She looked over at ayane for a moment then back to Hayate. Everything just felt weird now, but she was sure that maybe it just her. "Oh well yeah thats understandable. I mean you haven't seen her in a while." she smiled and rose to her feet. "Um well I guess its time for me to go. It was nice meeting you Ayane. Make sure you take care of Hayate. He's hopeless on his own."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:00 pm

Ayane listened when she was confronted and smiled. When Suzuka began to hit on her brother she stood closing her eyes and smiled. "That's be good for him. I have school tomorrow, I don't want him to be cooped up in the house all day" She said with a smile and began to clean up. She was slowly convincing herself that what had happened between her and Hayate didn't mean anything
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:55 pm

"Thanks for the meal Ayane." Suzuka smiled. Hayate nodded and soon started digging in. Through the dinner Hayate and Suzuka spoke of memories that had nothing to do with Ayane. She told embaressing stories about stupid things Hayate had done growing up. She also told Ayane alot of about her father. By the time dinner was over Hayate had almost died from laughter. Suzuka smiled happily. It had been awhile since she had seen Hayate smile. "So...I heard that Jen dumped you Hayate. You were to good for that stuck up bitch..." she stated. Hayate frowned a little. "What? I had to be nice to her when you two were dating, but now that she's out of picture I can say what I god damn please. Anyway...well I was thinking...since you'll be here for a little while...maybe the two of us could go out tomorrow night?" Suzuka smiled. Her eyes shifted down the floor as her face turned a dim shade of red. Hayate's eyes shifted from Suzuka and over to Ayane. What would his answer be?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Ayane set the table trying to occupy her mind but it was hard when they entered the kitchen. "Ah, thank you" Aya said with a soft smile. She lifted the heavy pt from the stove to the table, beef stew with potatoes and carrots with fresh baked rolls. "Dinner's served" She said lightly and sat down taking a small serving for herself before serving Suzuka and Hayate and then sat down farthest from the two of them and started to eat
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:42 pm

There were laughs and giggles coming from the bathroom for a good 15 minutes. When Suzkua and Hayate walked into the kitchen, Suzkua was all over Hayate laughing it up. "Hey you remember that time that your dad wanted to throw you a surprise birthday party when you turned 14?" she smiled. Hayate shook his head and slapped his hand against his face. "Oh no please dont bring that up. My dad wrecked everything that day...god it was embarresing watching him trying to dance..." he sighed and sat down at the table. Suzuka smiled and sat right next to him. Her eyes shifted to Ayane offering her a bright smile. "The shower has no been fixed. I also made it so that your hot water wont run out so quickly. Hayate, you're a man right? You should do more to help your little sister you lazy bum!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Ayane looked down after notaicing her brothers attention had focused on Suzuka. "Alright, I'll get started on it now...thanks for coming over to fix the shower" She said with a polite smile and bowed her head, stepping aside when Hayate went to show her the bathroom. Aya walked to the kitchen and started on making dinner. It was just for the pleasure...that was all it had been for. She felt..used, she kept her eyes on what she was doing, focusing on making a really good dinner
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:30 pm

"OH wow she is so cute Hayate! I remember when I was her age. It was a pretty confusing time. Its nice to meet you lil Ayane and I'd love to stay for supper!" Suzuka smiled. Hayate blinked and laughed. "Pretty confusing? Suzuka you're twenty and you're still confused." he smiled. Suzuka frowned and punched Hayate right in the abs. "Hey be nice to me! I came here for you after all." she smiled. Hayate nodded and took her into the bathroom. As soon as Suzuka had walked in Hayate eyes had only been on her. It was almost like Ayane no longer exsisted...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:10 am

Ayane walked in as if on cue. "Ah, Hi you must be Hayate's friend. I'm Ayane, it's nice to meet you." She said, her eyes looking over the girl. She had quiet the shape, big boobs, big ass and a small waist. "Um, Thanks for coming to check on the shower...did you want to stay for supper?" She asked feeling very plain compared to this girl. Bullshit, she was the most attractive out of the women he had been with.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:06 am

Hayate was already dressed. He was wearing some baggy blue jeans and a green long sleave shirt that had a silver dragon wrapped around the right sleeve. He looked at Aya smiling slightly. Once the sheet was off his bed, Hayate walked out into the living room. He had got a text saying that his friend was at the front door. Sure enough the door bell rung and there standing on the welcome mat was his friend. "Suzuka! Its been a while!" he smiled. "Hayate whats up!" the girl smiled and threw her arms around him. She walked into the house giggling a little. She was wearing a very tight top and jeans. She had grown womanly figure that would have put Ayane's to shame. "So this is your new place huh? Where's that baby sister you told me about?"

Unexpected - Page 8 Hitomi10
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:55 am

"Oh...alright" She said with another smile. She didnt understand fixing things. She changed, putting on a black short skirt that went to her mid thighs and then put on a white tank top for putting on a zip up hoodie over it. She dried her hair and used some makeup to cover the marks Hayate had left on her neck. She went to his room...her old room and knocked. "Hey I'm coming in" She said and opened the door. "I'm going to throw the blanket in now" She said taking it from the bed and walked out and to the washer. She poured some detergent on it and threw it in hoping it would come out since it wasn't too old
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:49 am

"Huh? I never said my friend was a 'he'. Though I do have alot of guy friends who are good at stuff like thise only one of them actually lives around here and is free. I met her during my first year of college. She's a good person who isn't happily unless she's taking something apart. You wouldn't be able to tell by the way she looks like. You'd think she a modle or some crap like that." he stated and gave Aya a nodd. He could only imagine how their mother would react to the blood stain. "She should be here in a few minutes. I'm going to go get dressed ok?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:45 am

Aya turned off the shower and was wrapping a towel around herself when he came back in. "Really? Thats good to hear" She said and smiled, a first since he had first walked through the door. "When will he be coming over? I can make some dinner for an extra if he's hungry" She said as she picked up her robe. She walked pass him and to the guest room opening the door and walked in. Much much smaller than her room. "Ah, I'll have to wash the blanket in your room" She said remembering the blood stain
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:41 am

Hayate nodded and turned his back to her. He closed eyes released a peaceful sigh. It felt good having warm water beating down on his body. After a little while he notcied that the water was getting cold. "Holy crap we better get our of here before we turn into ice pops" he laughed softly and stepped out. Hayate wrapped a towel around then blinked when he heard the sound of his cellhpone. He rushed out the bathroom then came back a few minutes later. "Good news. My friend said that if ypu want we can get that shower fixed today."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:37 am

Aya looked up at him when he wrapped his arms around her. She lifted her arms up an returned the embrace. She rested her head against his chest, and nodded. "Alright....your right" She said. She stepped back and ran her hands through her hair, sharing the shower with her brother felt strange, like it was something they should have done when they were younger. "Ah, I'll wash you back" She said stepping behind him and taking the rag and lathered some soap on it before she started to wash his back
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:32 am

He blinked again and stared at her for a moment. Hayate wanted to laugh, but somehow managed to hold back. "you're such a child." he thought to himself and wrapped his arms around Ayane pressing his chest into her own. "Who else would I want besides you? I think that you should give yourself a little credit. You're much more beautiful then what you realize." he smiled. Everything was going according to plan. He was going to fill her head with all kinds of thoughts. He was going to build her up and then at the very last second bring her world crashing down.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:28 am

Aya blushed and looked down, listening to him as he washed her back. Maybe he was right. She turned after he mentioned someone taking her way from him. "No! I dont want anyone but Onii-chan" She said. "Unless...Hayate doesnt want me...then I dont want anyone but Hayate..." She said looking down realizing she had sounded selfish
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:22 am

"Hmm well you're still young Ayane. Wait until you turn 20. I just know you'll be a knockout. You just wait and see. You'll have guys lined up around the block. I just hope that none of them will be able to take you completly away from me. It would be sad if you ended up forgetting about me again." Hayate replied softly. He lathered up his cloth turned to wash aya's back. "I'm sure there's some nuckle head guy who's into you right now. You just dont know it yet."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:19 am

"Ah...well I don't think there's anything wrong with being a virgin" She said looking down. She was one just a few hours ago. She looked up at him when he brushed her cheek and blushed hearing his answer. She was cute? More attractive the the women he had been with. She blinked as he pulled her into the shower with him and looked down again. She brought her hands up to her breasts, they were average, there were girls at her school with much bigger, her's just fit into Hayate's hands. She had curves too but again girls she went to school were much more...equipped. "I guess....I just have low self esteem" She said shyly
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:14 am

Hayate was starting to wash up. He looked at ayane noticing that she had yet to join him. He sighed a little after hearing her questions and stopped bathing. "Well to answer your frist question, no that wasn't my first time. It would be kinda crazy for a guy in his 20's to still be a virgin ya know?" he chuckled. Hayate then moved forward stroking Ayane's cheek a little. "You're amazing Ayane. I was so pleased to see how much a women you've become. Hell, you just might be even more attractive then the women I've been with. Your just to cute for words." he smiled softly and pulled her into the shower. "Now are you going to join me or just watch me wash you big perv."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:10 am

Ayane blinked and looked at her brother. "No, just thinking" She said and blushed seeing him. God he was so hot!. She looked at herself and suddenly felt very plain in comparison. "Hayate...that wasn't your first time right...how was I....I mean...am I as attractive as other girl's you've slept with?" She asked feeling silly for asking but couldn't help feeling self conscious
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:07 am

Hayate blinked twice. He was starting to notice that Ayane would often randomly space out. He smiled kissing her cheek then stepped into the shower. "Whats wrong Ayane? You look troubled. Is there anything your big brother can do to help you?" he smiled. Hayate grabbed a cloth from the started rubbing it with the soap he had. His hair became wet causing it to sick to his shoulders giving him even more sexy charm.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:02 am

Aya was still leaning over checking the water temp when he pulled her against him. She gasped and lightly blushed, despite the fact they had just slept together, she still had to get used to his personality. "A-alright" She said looking over her shoulder at him. She felt unsure at the moment, having sex with him had felt amazing but...that's probably all he wanted, was to feel good, and maybe help her feel good too. That was it, nothing more, She thought to herself trying to convince herself
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:58 am

Hayate slowly got up out of the bed. Since they were the only ones in the house he wasn't worried about wearing a robe. He followed Aya into the bathroom sighing softly as he grabbed some wash clothes and towels. "I know someone who's good with tools. I'll give my friend a call to come fix that." he stated and walked up behind Aya wrapping his arms around her. He blew a hot kiss on her neck as he pressed his chest into her back. "Make sure the water's nice and hot ok?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:55 am

Aya blinked and blushed moving her head down as her green hues looked at him. "Alright" She said shyly. She got up looking for something to cover herself and found her robe and wrapped it around herself. She walked out of the room and down the hall into the bathroom. She turned on the light and leaned over working the knobs. Having more trouble with the cold water again. She lifted a knee onto the edge of the tub and pulled down on the knob until it turned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Incest/Taboo-
Jump to: