The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Unexpected - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:51 am

Hayate blinked and laughed softtly. He wondered if there was a single moment when Ayane didn't look cute. He placed his finger on her lips putting a end to her questions. "I told you think to much. Live in the moment and experience knew things. Life is short Ayane. Listen to your big brother and take his advice." he smiled. "Now I think I could use a shower. Would you care to join me? I dont think I'll be able to work those damn knobs like how you showed me."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:48 am

"Wait...that was real?" She said. She looked down at herself seeing she was completely naked and blushed, grabbing a pillow and hugged it to herself hiding her body from him. "But..w-why, I mean...we're siblings, that's wrong....we did something bad" She said confused and shaking her head. She looked cute when she was flustered too. "Hayate....why...did you sleep with me" She asked looking at him
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:44 am

Hayate had fallen asleep, but once Ayane started talking he opened his eyes and looked around. Hayate titled his to the side trying to figure out just who the hell Ayane was talking to. "Is she...still sleeping?" he blinked twice. When she finally woke up, Hayate smiled up at her. "Hey. did you sleep well princess?" he smiled and sat up placing a loving kiss on her lips. "I thought you'd be out for a little longer. You've got some pretty good endurance."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:41 am

Aya was fully asleep now and having an old dream she had had in a long time. "No..."She muttered, her expression becoming a sad. "Onii-chan" She whimpered lightly. A dream about her father taking her brother from her and her mother holding her back. Aya reached her hand out, "Onii-chan!" She cried and opened her eyes. She blinked and rubbed her tired eyes looking down and blushed seeing Hayate. "Ah...hi" She said. She didnt know she talked in her sleep let alone remembered what she had just been dreaming
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:37 am

Hayate watched Ayane drift off. His smile soon faded. She looked so cute and innocent laying on his chest. For a second, Hayate wondered if Ayane was really to blame for his parents breaking up. He shook his head some while shifting his eyes away from Aya. "She's to blame. She only thinks about herself and dug her claws into mother. Everything I've been going through...its all her fault...its all her fault..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:34 am

Aya defiantly became attached to Hayate physically and because he was her first, she was already emotionally attached to him. She didn't know what it felt like to be so close to someone then have them step on your feelings. "Hm...Onii-chan" She murmured softly as she drifted to sleep, she was clinging to him like he was her security blanket. She looked all the more innocent when she slept, almost childlike
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:29 am

"Hehe you were pretty good." he whisperd softly and laid down. It would be a while before their mother returned so they could take it easy. "Sleep Ayane. I know you're tired. Truth be told I am too I suppose." Hayate smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek as he held her close. "Now she'll become attached emotionally and mentally. When the time comes I'm going to break your soul in two my lovely Ayane..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:26 am

Aya didnt have energy to even lift her head. She felt Hayate's hand lift her chin, and she looked up at him with hazed eyes, her cheeks flushed. "Morally...yes...but it felt amazing..."She said before returning the kiss. She felt sleepy, her body was a bit achy and tired as well. She closed her eyes and leaned against him, her breathing had softened
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:22 am

Hayate released a deep moan as he came inside of her. He thrusted his member a few more times wanting to be sure that he had given her everything he had. He didn't seemed worried that that hadn't used a condom. A soft smile came across his lips as he lifted Ayane's chin up so his eyes met hers. "Still think this little experience was wrong?" He chuckled softly and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:19 am

Aya moaned into the kiss, her arms holding onto Hayate as if she would fall if she were to let go. She felt the same pressure she had a moment ago, and felt it building up. "Ah Ahh Onii-chan!" She cried out she she came for the second time, her body relaxed and she rested her head against his shoulder panting. She had felt something fill her, something warm.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:15 am

Hayate was a little surprised. Ayane was doing a very good job at keeping up with him. Not only that but now she was even starting to take the lead by kissing him. Hayate wasn't sure if he liked it. He wanted to be the one in control. He smiled returning her kiss and started thrusting harder. He was getting close now and soon he would release his seed into his own sister! His hands ran over ayane's breasts moaning softly. "Yes Ayane...I-I'm cuming!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:12 am

What a way to get to know your brother! She moaned as his thrusts came faster, unsure of what to do, she rolling her hips as she pushed down, feeling his member, pounding inside of her. "Ah...ah..O-Onii-chan" She moaned and pressed her lips against his, her eyes were soft and still innocent despite the fact her innocence was just taken from her. She thrust down on him faster.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:08 am

"Onii-chan...she's calling me...onii-chan. She doesn't even know me..." Hayate thought to himself. He closed his eyes pushing those annoying thoughts out of his head. "Then I'm about to make you feel even better. Lets see if my darling sister can keep up." he smirked softly. Suddenly, Hayate's pace became alot faster. His hands were gripping her hips as he drove his member into and out of her. "Come on Ayane, make your onii-chan feel good!" He moaned out.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:04 am

Aya returned the kiss, getting more used it, and becoming better. She blinked and moaned when he rolled them over, her was sitting and now she was straddling him, she did what she though would be right, and held onto his shoulder, pulling herself up when he pulled out and pushed down as he thrust in, moaning again. The tears had stopped slowing but, droplets could still be seen waiting to slid down her cheeks. "Ah...Hn..Onii-chan...th-this feels so good" She moaned holding onto him
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:59 pm

Hayate smiled softly. The sounds of her cute moans told him that him that most of the pain had left her now. Hayate started thrusting deeper wanting to make her cum hard. His lips pressed against hers passionatly. For a moment though, he paused. She had called him onii-chan...and it had blown Hayate's mind. Her closed his eyes focusing as he kissed her. He ran his tongue over her lips and rolled them over so she was ontop. Hayate smiled and sat up, his hands gripped her hips as he started thrusting deep inside of her not allowing anytime for a break. "Ah god ayane...!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Ayane had grown used the thrusts, the pain had dulled further replaced by an unexplainable pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his waist. "Hayate....ahh..ahn"She moaned before biting her lip, her right hand sliding up his back and through his hair as she moaned against his ear. "Ah,...Ah, ahn, O-Onii-chan" She moaned, she felt a small pressure in her entraced and clung to him tighter. It was her first time, of course she would cum quick. She felt her body tighten around him making her cry out as she came
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Hayate moaned softly into the kiss. He was actually starting to enjoy himself. His hands groped Ayane's breasts loving the way they felt in his hands. His pace became steady, yet harder then what he had started out with originally. "MMm god ayane you feel so good..." he moaned softly and soon began to thrust a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Ayane moaned lightly and clung to him tighter, it was starting to feel good with each thrust. She tried to focus more on the pleasure than the pain, her hands sliding down over his back, feeling his muscles flex each time her pushed back in her. He really was well toned, and strong. When his lips returned to hers she parted her lips welcoming the distraction
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:40 pm

"Sorry my Ayane, but if I were to stop then you wouldn't get to feel the amazing pleasure thats about to come." He smiled and kissed her neck. Hayate knew that ayane was going to be tight. He started to thrust a little faster now. His arms wrapped around her holding her against his body. His lips brushed against her soft skin before making their way back to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Aya cried against Hayate shaking her head. "It hurts, please stop she whimpered as he tried to sooth her. It was strange, she could feel his manhood inside her, rubbing against her walls. He honestly felt too big to fit in her. Sure enough, blood started to soak her blanket as he pulled out and then thrust back in, her body shivered as a small amount of pleasure was working past the pain
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 pm

"Shh." Hayate replied softly. His thrusts were slow. His lips came to hers kissing her softly. His handsa came back to her breasts to help take away the focus of the pain. He knew that it would hurt, and part of Hayate didn't care.
He was going to take her over and over until neight of them had the energy to continue. "Dont worry the pain will end soon." he replied soflly against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Ayane blinked and returned the kiss before watching him and her eyes widened. His member was going inside of her? It was so big, would it even fit? She blushed feeling his hands grab hold of her hips feeling the hard tip of his member press against her opening and then shut her eyes feeling it go in. This felt more awkward than having his finger inside her. She felt him push in further and winced feeling a pain. "W-wait, this hurts" She said looking up at him, when he pushed the rest of him into her. She flinched and clung to him, something ripped, she felt it."Ow, no no, take it out it hurts" She whimpered tears coming to her eyes
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:23 pm

Hayate laughed softly. He had been waiting to hear the wanting tone in her voice. He kissed her softly and sat up some. He opened her legs and pressed the tip of his member against her. His hands gripped her hips as he pushed his tip inside her, then waited to give her some time to adjust to his size. After a little while he pushed in a few more inches, waited, and then conintued again until he had broken past her barrier and filled her completly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Aya was getting into it when he pulled away. "No" She said wrapping her arms around him. "Please, please dont stop" She said looking up at him. "I-It feels good" She said looking to the side then back at him. "I want more, please" She said, their was want in her voice now. She wanted to know how good this could feel when it wasn't just him teasing, she wanted to see how it felt when it was the real thing
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Hayate moaned softly. Everything was going according to plan now. His hand made its way back between her legs, but this time started teasing her with two of his fingers rather then just one. His lips gently brushed against her own before pushing his tounge into her mouth. Hayate moaned softly as his tounge explored every inch of her mouth. Finally he pulled back with a soft grin. "Hmm...I just dont think you want it bad enough ayane. Come on, I want to you beg for it. If you dont...well I'll just have to keep on teasing you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Incest/Taboo-
Jump to: