The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 pm

ooc: ok thanks Very Happy

ic: "Well as far as school goes my gpa is the highest in the distrect so missing a day class wont hurt. Besides, going to school is simply something I do because its what normal people do. Call it...me trying to blend in more. MY father actually see's it as a waist of time when I could be training to become a better fighter. I think I'm pretty good...but...well what do you think?" Dante smiled. He kissed his way back up to her lips as his strong arms wrapped around her. Even if the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing was a sticky subject Dante still wanted to stay beside Tabitha. He couldn't remember the last time he had been so happy.

Meanwhile, the same woman who had been fallowing Dante and Tabitha returned to Sephiroth's mannor. She stood in the shadows of the living room smirking softly as Sephiroth staired out into the darkness of the night. "She's a strange one. Her aura is that of a demom, however she cant hide that heavenly vibe either." "I see...and Dante is with her now?" "Uh huh last time I checked they were making themselves comfertable in bed. This will make things difficult. I know how you feel about the gods...but I'm still bound by their rule." the woman stated with a small sigh. Sephiroth turned to her, his cold green eyes narrowing sharply. "If she's here on earth she's signed her death warrent." "So does that mean I can do as I please?" she asked with a evil grin. Sephiroth turned back towards the window closing his eyes for a moment. "Do as you wish....just dont kill Dante." he sighed softly. The woman chuckled as she turned her back to the fallen angel. "Really now...what kind of big sister would I be if I killed my darling baby brother?"
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:33 pm

ooc: she is a godess but because her and her family are on the side that create nothing but distruction and maham some refer to them as demons but in all actuallity she is a godess.

ic: "Sleep would be a good thing if we plan to go to school tomorrow" she really didn't care if she was in school tomorrow. She had already passed all the classes she had now in another school and the classes were just striaght boring. Her body arched to his touch, she loved the little bites he left. She was getting more use to the idea of him being her boyfriend. She wouldn't mind the hickies and bite marks he left on her, they marked her as his and she loved that idea. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she flat out told her dad that Dante was going to be her boyfriend and that he would just have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:02 pm

ooc: I'm a little confused. I need to know if Tabitha is a real demon or a goddess. Its going to effect how Sephiroth and another char I'm about to bring in interact with her.

ic: "Why sleep when the nights not over yet. There's still fun to be had." Dante smiled. As her hands roamed over his body Dante's did the same. He pressed his body against hers loving the fact that they were actually laying in a bed this time around. He got the chance to really feel the curves of her body and the softness of her skin. His hand slid up her sides and over her breasts. A small grin formed on his lips as he kissed his way down her neck leaving small red bite marks behind.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:29 am

Tabitha smiled when he bounced onto her bed, she couldn't help herself but scan his toned body. It took everything in her not to run her hands all over him. When his lips met hers thats when her hands roamed over his body. She loved to the softness of his skin, she quickly stripped off her hoody. She wanted to feel his skin against her body. If it felt this good to touch his body, it felt amazing to have his body flush against hers. "Your traning has done you wonders" her lips rumbled against his. She giggled slightly "At this rate it doesn't look like we will be getting much sleep" a smile broke out on her face.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:18 am

Dante smiled and followed her up to her room. He realized that he hadn't brought a change of clothes, but would worry about it later. "Damn you've got a big bed...its bigger then mine" he chuckled softly while undoing the bottons to his shirt. He tossed it to the side then jumped in bed right next to Tabitha laughing softly. His hand came up stroking her cheek gently. His lips pressed against hers in a deep kiss.

ooc: last post for the night
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:12 am

He wanted to see her sleeping face. She wanted to laugh, that was possibly the cornyiest thing she could have heard. She repressed her laugh but couldn't help but smile. She closed her eyes when he kissed her and remained like that for few seconds after the pulled away. She inhaild his scent then let it go. "Well then I guess it's time that we go lie down" She got up and took his hand in hers. She lightly pulled him up to her room and jumped on her bed. She gave him a kissy face and patted the spot next to her on her queen sized bed.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:04 am

"So is that what happend?...hmm even so." Dante sighed softly. His eyes shifted down to Tabitha as she snuggled up to him. He made and leaned back into the couch. That silent uncomfertable atmosphere had pretty much vanished. "Hmm yeah I guess we should turn in. Though, I'll admit that I had a few thoughts about sleeping in. Plus, I still wanna see what that sleeping face of yours looks like." he laughed softly. Dante leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips. He was sure that tomorrow was going to be hard to deal with, but for now all he wanted to send his time with Tabitha.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:57 am

She couldn't remember why she was so upset with him after his arm wrapped around her. She felt him suddenly change and she wondered why. Then it was clear "To be honest I actually fiugred it out. I'm sure he hasn't told anyone. You forget Dante, i'm a demon I'm good at figuring things out" She snuggled into his side hoping that he would just relax and enjoy the rest of the night before class tomorrow. "We should prbably get to bed soon if we want to even get up tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:53 am

"I think it would be well worth it if we showed up together. I'd love to the see the look on everyone's face." Dante smiled. He moved closer to Tabitha and placed his arm around her. It was then that Dante thought about Krim. His smile quickly faded and turned into a frown. "I still cant believe that bastered told you about me. I mean I'm not mad at you...but alot of people could have died because he opened his mouth. I'm going to have to deal with him tomorrow. I just hope my temper holds out. I'm a very calm guy...but when my blood starts to boil I loose focus..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:46 am

She nodded her head. Things were going to be a little sticky at school tomorrow. She didn't even want to think on it too much. "Yea I will do that. What do you think everyone is going to do when we show up to school tomorrow together....or....are we going separate ways for now?" She was still really unsure as to what they were to each other right now. She wanted him to be her boyfirend bad but things could get really really sticky. However seeing everyones faces if her and Dante were to roll up into school with Dante's arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:32 am

Dante smiled a little. At least he knew that she felt the the same way. He understood the point she had made perfectly. If they weren't careful what they had could have been broken apart. The fact that they were suppose to be enemies didn't help the situation either. "I will see him. Just let me know when he gets back. Oh, I suppose I should give you my cellphone number. Heh, the girls at school are going to flip when they found out the knew girl got my number is less then two days of being at school. It's nice to be the center of attention from time to time, but sometimes I feel like I need a little space. Hehe maybe you can send that message to my little fan club."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:25 am

The movie ended, something she wished that wouldn't happen right now. Would he leave once the movie was over or would he stay because he didn't want to go home to his father? She turned to him when he spoke, she looked down at the couch playing with the hem of her shorts. She listened to his words, they were sweet and they made her feel good. She never would have thought that those words would be spoken to her. "Your words are kind Dante. I've never thought that someone would speak those words to me. I really like what we have I don't want to rush to fast into something that is this good. It might get ruined" She looked up at Dante, her eyes glistened in the little bit of light still in the room. She was happy she wanted to cry but right now wasn't the time to cry. "When my dad gets back if you still feel that you want to see me then ask my father"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:10 am

Dante remained silent throughout the movie. The entire night had been a complete train wreck. He was starting to wonder if he should even bother staying the night. His eyes shifted over to Tabitha for a few minutes. He didn't want her to think that he was staying because he pittied her or anything. The truth was he really cared for her. He even wanted to say so, but the way things had gone he wasn't sure if she'd even want to hear it. "You know..." he replied softly as he shifted closer to her. "Its been a very long time since I've had this much fun. For the longest I was sure that it was no way I'd be able to even think about being in a relationship with someone. I mean...not that we're in one...but....well...what I mean is its nice to be close to someone. I dont know...if you feel that way or not."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:02 am

"Oh" she perked up. She like the idea that he was coming up with, even if the chances were slim they should at least try and she would go to his father to ask permission. Then he squashed the idea, her heart sank back into her stomach "Ok" her voice was low. She tired to hide her dissappointment "Yea normal what every teenage demon wants" she gave a small smile. She picked up the remote and turned the movie back on. She just wanted this night to run its course, maybe the next day would be better. She leaned over and picked up a cinastick. The sweet couldn't cover up the dissappointment as much as she wanted it too but it did help ease a little.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:48 am

Dante sighed softly and closed his eyes for a moment. Somewhere in the back of his head the thought of killing her father might have surfaced, but he knew that was impossible. "No...I'm strong, but I dont think I'm ready to take on a god." he whispered before opening his eyes and turning to her. "I thought that if I got his permission that you'd be happy to go out...however..." he stated and thought her words over. "She wouldn't mind a date...whats that suppose to mean?" Dante thought to himself. He wasn't even sure what he was trying to say anymore. If Tabitha's father was anything like she decribed the chances of him granting her permission to date were slim. There was also the fact that Dante's own father would have jumped at the chance to put a end to Dante's 'foolish' ideas. "Hmm perhaps it is impossible. If we were normal...we wouldn't have these problems..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:40 am

Her eyes shifted every now and again over to Dante. She felt bad for saying those things to him, she had killed the mood between them and that meant that the night was ruined. She was hoping to at least cuddle the rest of the night but now it looked like she would be sleeping alone. She finished off her last slice of pizza and set the crust back in the box. She jumped when he snatched the remote and paused the movie. She didn't know how to respond to his question, so many of her own questions ran threw her mind. "Um...you're not planning on killing my father....are you?" She wouldn't have mind going out on a date with him but if that meant something happing to her father she was against it no matter how much she wanted to. "I wouldn't mind a date"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:23 am

Dante continued to eat quietly. They were about 30 minutes into the movie and the silence between them had yet to break. For the most part, he kept his eyes forward towards the tv. It was kind of strange watching a horror movie when he himself had fought real life monsters and demons. It all seemed so fake, but he never complained. A few times during the movie Dante's eyes shifted over to Tabitha. He wanted to break the silence between them, but wasn't sure how to do so. He cursed himself for calling her his girlfriend. "Hey wait a second...she had no problems when I told her she was mine..." he thought to himself. After a few more minutes, Dante finally grabbed the remote and pressed pause on the DVR. "If your dad wasn't a problem...would you want to go out with me? I'm not talking about just having fun...though I know thats every guys dream."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:16 am

Tabitha knew that things weren't alright but they were good enough for now. When he mentioned the movie again she quickly swiped up the remote and started to flip through the movie that her father let her order when they first arrived. Tabitha bit into her pizza, if she was chewing she couldn't talk and if she couldn't talk then the air would hopefully get better. She finally choose a new horror movie, she wasn't in the mood for a chick flick or an action movie. Though it seemed quiet stupid for a half breed and a demon to watch a horror movie since they lived it. It was still something to get their minds off the whole girlfriend boyfriend thing. Tabitha set the remote down and clapped her hands once and the lights dimmed. She grabbed another piece of pizza and took a large bit. She rested against the other side of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:52 pm

Dante blinked twice. IT wasn't until ever the word 'girlfriend' came out of his mouth that he realized that he should have picked a better word. The look on Tabitha's face said it all. His eyes shifted down to his pizza for a short second then back up to Tabitha. He nodded while smiling brightly, though there seemed to be something fake about it. "No no just forget what I just said. It slipped out. I guess I just got excited thats all. I might have forgot about your father for a second too, but its fine." he smiled then turned his attention back towards the tv. The atmosphere had just become a little bit uncomfertable. "Uh...so about that movie..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Tabitha watched him dig in, it brought a grin to her face. She picked up a slice for herself she was about to take a bite but then dropped it. "What?!" She scrabbled for words and scrabbled to pick up her pizza before it stained the carpets. She quickly poured herself some mountain dew and took a sip "Girlfriend? Um....we had sex once Dante I can't....I mean I'm not allowed....it's wonderful that you feel that way but I'm not sure how well those words are going to work for us. My father has stict rules against date and guys in general" She took another swig of her soda, her nerves were finally returning with feeling. She took a bit out of her pizza. She didn't want to hurt him but it was way to early to be talking about girlfriends and boyfriends.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Dante sighed softly. Even though he was a bit hungry he wished that the pizza boy could have arrived a little later. He watched Tabitha walk towards the door and smiled while raising a brow. "A thing or two? Sounds interesting." he stated with a small grin on his lips. His eyes grew wide when he saw the pizzas she had ordered along with the sides. "You...are the most amazing girlfriend ever!!!" he smiled and grabbed several slices all at once. Tabitha had actually ordered two of Dante's favorites. The cinasticks made things even better for him. "So do you wanna watch a movie while we eat? I think I've had enough of these cheesy realitiy shows."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:28 pm

She giggled when he flipped her over. She got butterflies in her stomach when he pinned her to the couch. She wiggled from underneath him. She was so excited and she couldn't be any happier right now. He was right they did need some happiness.
Ding Dong
Tabitha rolled her eyes "That's the pizza" she slid out from underneath him and flipped him onto his back on teh couch. "I'll have to show you a thing or two after we eat" She walked over to the door and grabbed the money off the stair railing. She opened the door and handed him the money. He handed her two medium boxes, two small boxes and he set the two liters of soda inside the door "Thank you. You and keep the change" "No thank you" the kid got a huge grin and walked off. Tabitha walked back over to the coffee table and set the food down. She went back for the soda, she grabbed two cups out of the kitchen and sat down. "Alright I got us one suprem pizza and one meat lovers with cinasticks and cheese bread." She set the soda down. "So dig in"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:09 pm

"Eh?...Uh..well no he wont be happy, but all my life I've followed orders. The only times I got into trouble was when...well my temper kinda went out of control. Anyway, I think I deserve a little happiness. I dont care if you're a demon, a goddess, or whatever." he smiled. A small grin suddenly formed on his lips as he flipped them over. His came to her wrists, pinning her to the couch. "Besides I think life has gotten more interesting." Dante smiled. He lowered his lips to the right side of her neck and nipped his way up to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:01 pm

She listened to him, his words made her feel more comfortable with their situation. She like the sound of his words. She was his now. That brough a smile to her face, but she also wondered how Krim was going to take those words. "Your father's not going to be too happy when he finds out that you're fooling around with a demon. Am I wrong?" Tabitha enjoyed the sensation of his arms wrapped around her protectively. She had never felt so protective other then with her father. She had dreamed of something like this happening to her and she was glad that Dante wasn't just a human. Then she could be more rough with him and he wouldn't break.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:55 pm

"P-porn?!" Dante blinked, his jaw dropping open a bit. He wasn't exactly sure if she was joking or not. With Tabitha is was jsut to hard to tell. He blinked again when she brought up his father. His eyes shifted to the side a little before going back to her. "I'm not worried. Everything will be fine. I was told to handle the situation, but instead I ended up on the roof with you." he smiled and placed a passionate kiss on her lips. "Its not like my father is going to send a spy to keep an eye on me or anything. Besides, I've already gotten use to the softness of your lips. You're mine now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: