The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dance of the Gypsys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:49 pm

The doctor nodded and pulled a needle from his bag. As soon as Mayu saw it she jumped to her feet and dashed under the bed. "NO!!!!!" she screamed out while closing her eyes. The doctor blinked twice and placed the needle behind his back. "I take it she's had bad experiences with needles. No matter, I'll take a sample while she sleeps if you'll allow it." he replied softly and placed the needle back into his bag. He gave Liesha a slight bow then left. There was no was he going to force a scared child to take a needle when it really wasn't needed. Mayu was shaking slightly. She didn't open her eyes till the doctor left and closed the door behind him. Even though he was gone she stayed under the bed. "NO SHOTS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:53 pm

At this moment she wished she knew about how children of demons should heal, but she trusted this man and nodded slowly. “So if the second option can’t be then it has to be the first right?” No, she didn’t understand any of the demons traits or history; she needed to find a book about their history. “Yes I understand doctor.” But could the second really be so far fetched? He did say the she really couldn’t be royal just for the fact that there was only Kiba and Yugo in the line…. but then again…she would have to ask someone about these things she would try Yugo. She unwraps her arms from around her chest and she walks back to the door and wraps her fingers around it and she turns ad looks at him. “Yes you my take blood and run test.” She then opens the door and smiles upon the darling girl. “Well darling it seems like your healing well, the doctor would like to take some blood though to make sure everything it well.” She walks over sits on the edge of the bed. “Is it ok if he draws some blood from you?”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:44 pm

"Well....its not that there's something wrong with her...rather...its just odd that she's healing so quickly. I mean this is abnormal for a demon child of her age. Also, as you may have noticed she's a bit on the skinny side so its not like she has a healthy weight." he sighed softly and pushed his glasses onto his nose. "There are two possibilities. The first, is that she has the blood of the royal family flowing through her. That means in some way she's a relative of Lord Ogami. Its not impossible...but highly unlikly seeing that Lord Kiba abd Lord Ogami are the last of the royal family. The second possibility is...by some chance...she has the blood of the ancients running through her. These demons were our ancestors and rulled over their territory as phantom spirits. They died out a VERY long time ago...prolly around the time that human's began to evolve and learn to make fire. This possibility is even less likely the case. That blood line vanished along time ago. Either way...there's something causing her to heal faster then normal. I'd like to run a few tests on her blood. In the meantime, you should make sure she eats properly. She could die from being under weight."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 pm

With a soft smile she nodded her head. “Doing the best I can doctor, how are you?” She turns her eyes to Mayu a hand coming to place over her stomach, she would need to eat and soon. “Oh yes, she had a bit to much cake to eat.” She lets out a soft laugh and shakes her head, she loved Mayu and had decided long ago that she couldn’t say no to her. She blinks seeing that the doctor was not pleased with her healing and she bites her lower lip. “Ill be back Darling.” She leans over again and kissed Mayu for head once more. She walked out of the room and into the hallway waiting for the doctor before she closed door behind him. A look of worry crossed over her face. She looks at him. “Is something wrong with her?”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Mayu let out a low groan and closed her eyes. With in a few minutes the doctor arrived with his bag in hand. "Ah good morning Lady Liesha. I trust you've been wel?" he smiled and walked into the room to take a look at Mayu. "Now then little ms. what seems to be the trouble? I heard you've been having some tummy problems." he smiled kindly and reached into his bag pulling out a few herbs. He mixed them into a nasty smelling liquid, which he had force Mayu to drink. Once that was done, the doctor cheched Mayu's bandages. "Hmm she's healing much faster then I thought she would..." he stated, though he didn't seem to happy about the news. He gave Mayu a once over checking her eyes, fangs, and her breathing. "Lady Liesha might I speak with outside for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:57 pm

“Hm, maybe I shouldn’t have fed you so much cake.” She smiles and rose to her feet. “I bet the doctors have something for that.” She walks over to the door and opens it; peering out of it she calls over a servant. “Can you call a doctor to this room? Thank you.” She turns and walks back over to Mayu and leans down and kisses her for head very gently. “Ok next time you are getting real food.” She lets out a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Mayu nodded happily. She was indeed feeling better, though her bandages still itched alot. She ate cake until she couldn't eat anymore. Soon after she was laying on the bed holding her tummy. "Mommy...my tummy hurts..." she sobbed quietly. Mayu was just like any other child who had eaten to many sweets and was now in pain. "Mommy...tummy...."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:29 pm

A true smile crossed her lips and a giggle leaves her lips, she was pleased beyond belief to see her darling getting better. She cuts into the slice of cake and takes a bite. “Oh my god you are so right!” She chews it as she speaks and she takes another slice into the cake and offers it to her. “So, once you are full I will call the doctor up and he can take a look at you…” She smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Mayu's tail started wagging like crazy! As soon as Liesha placed the fork to her lips Mayu snatched the small cake slice right off the fork. She licked her lips while looking up at Liesha. "ITs yummy." she smiled happily, her tail wagging a little more. "You should have some too mommy! Its so good."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Smiles at the servant and takes the tray of food from them. “Thank you.” She whispers and turns away and walks over to the bed. “Oh it’s going to be very good…you do like cake right?” She smiles a bit more, teasing the girl slightly. She sets the try down, taking the plate with the cake on it up and walks over to the bed and takes a seat on the edge of it. She takes the fork she had picked up and cuts into it, taking a small enough of cake that she could chew on. “Here ill let you try a piece and tell me if I should have any.” She brings the fork close to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:37 pm

"Ok mommy." Mayu sighed. She was trying hard not to claw at her bandages but it wasn't easy. Soon after the chef sent a servent up with Liesha's order. She even included a few slices of cake and a note apologizing for not being able to serve Liesha the other night. Mayu sniffed the air. Her tail started to wag a little as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Mommy that smells good!"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:28 pm

“I know it is hard darling…but you must try you have to rest for you need to heal.” She places her hand softly on her brow and pushed her back down onto the sheets, all gently. “Darling you did nothing wrong, see something happened and you got very scared and you ran off. Nothing wrong with that. But see you ran right back to the place we took you from and the women was happy at all so she beat you. Yugo found you and we took you from that place and your going to be fine.”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:57 pm

"But mommy I dont know if I can take it..." Mayu pouted. She moved over to Liesha's lap, but ended up fliching as pain sparked throughout her body. Mayu held her sides and closed her eyes tight. She had been beaten before, but never this bad. "Mommy...what did I do wrong? If I knew what I did wrong I'd say I'm sorry. My sides and back really hurt...but I dont understand what I did. I dont even remember ever leaving the castle. The last thing I remember was that we were eating cake."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Places the phone down she walks back over to the bed. “Well you have grown on him and he cares deeply for you.” She frowns, just slightly though as she watched Mayu. “Darling Angel you have to leave those on just until the doctor tells you that it is ok for you to take it off.” She sits down on the edge of the bed and holds out her hand. “Ill call the doctor up after you have finished your food and we will see if you can have them off or if not then we can ask if he has something for the itching.”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Mayu blinked twice. She couldn't believe that Yugo actually watched over her. "I thought that Lord Yugo didn't like me..." she blinked again. Her eyes shifted down to her bandaged arms. They were starting to itch a little. The head chef had taken Liesha's order and promised that the food would be coming shortly. Mayu moved towards the edge of the bed picking at her bandages. They were really starting to annoy her so she began clawing at them a little. "Mommy can you take these off please?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:32 pm

“Yes, he is in meetings but he has been here all night watching over you while I slept.” She rose and slowly she walked over to the desk were the phone was. She wouldn’t leave the room. She picks it up and dials down to the kitchen, she turns so she could see Mayu. “You were hurt really badly we had to bandage you up and you need bed rest for a while…” Smiles softly. “Hello? I was wondering if I could get same fish...” Thinking that it was best, for it was light. “And some water? Iced?”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Mayu thought for a moment. She was feeling just a little bit hungry and for some reason very thirsty. "Can I have something to drink and maybe something to eat?" she asked softly. Her hand came up to her face feeling the bandages. Her brown eyes shifted up to Liesha giving her a small smile before looking around. "Where's Lord Yugo? Did he have another meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:25 pm

“Angel, I am crying because I was so worried that I might loss you.” She slowly rose up and slips onto the edge of the bed. “Don’t move to much, you have a lot of resting a head of you and auntie Nataku just feels slightly sick.” She reached forward and run her fingers over her forehead moving some hair away from her face. “Do you feel all right? Do you need anything to eat or drink Angel?” She wanted to Please Maku and try and get her mind from any pain that she might be feeling.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:09 pm

"Mommy...why are you crying? Why is aunti Nataku sweating so much?" Mayu blinked and tilted her head the side. Seeing tears forming in Liesha's eyes made Mayu want to cry too. Nataku placed her hand to her head as she walked out. She was glad that Mayu was ok, but the child inside her was making it clear that he or she wasn't pleased at the moment. She slowly walked to her room while using the wall to keep her from falling over. Once she got to her room she sat down and focused on healing her burns. Kiba was going to go on a berserk if she didn't heal them completly.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:05 pm

It was hard for her to see anything but Mayu but she heard Natakus words and Kiba popped into her mind for a moment but she pushed him away. Mayu was awake and that was her first concern. But she turns her eyes and nods her head. “Thank you so much…” She couldn’t at the moment find the words, Nataku had put her life in danger to wake Mayu. Quickly she turns her eyes back to Mayu and she grips her hand softly. “Darling, you didn’t do anything back.” She was softly stroking her hand, trying to fight the tears that were coming. “A very bad lady hurt you, but you are going to be fine because you are very strong.”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Nataku took in a few deep breath. She looked at the burns on her hands and legs. Kiba was going to be royally pissed unless she healed herself before he got back. "I'm fine Liesha. I can heal myself. It just might take a little longer then normal due to the baby." she sighed softly. Nataku's face was dripping with sweat. It was like someone had dumped a bucket of water over her. "Um...I need to...cool down." she whispered and slowly stood to her feet.

Mayu blinked twice. She looked down at Liesha and then over to Nataku. "Did I do something bad? Why...why do I have bandages all over me?" she blinked. It looked like Mayu had lost her memory.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Slowly her eyes fall on Nataku, oh no she was harmed! This wouldn’t be good. “Are you Ok Nataku?” She asked quickly before she saw the Mayu’s eyes were opening and her mouth slowly opens in shock and happiness. With a few quick steps she came to the edge of the bed. “Mayu…oh god I was so worried!” She had taken up Mayus hand and feel onto the ground, bowing her head as she was crying slightly from the happiness of seeing Mayu awake. She turns her eyes up.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:17 pm

As Nataku moved the closer the flames around her grew hotter. Finally she was able to touch Mayu shaking her a little. Mayu slowly opened her eyes and soon after the flames died down. Yugo had predicted that since Mayu was the daughter of hunters she would be strong in the future. "Mommy?" Mayu sobbed softly and looked at Liesha. Nataku fell to her knees sweating hard. Her hands and legs were a little burned. She closed her eyes for a moment then looked up at Mayu. "Yes, your mommy is right here." she smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Liesha blinked as she was pulled away from the flames. Slowly a breath of relief left her lips, thanking god for Mayu not being hurt again. “She is…she was having a dream about her parents.” But even though she knew that Mayu was ok she felt her stomach turn and she placed a hand on her stomach and takes a step forward. “Please wake up…” She was murmuring her eyes were glued on Mayu. She moves closer even more. “Please you have to wake up!” Her voice rises a bit, but not too much. She wanted to reach into the flames and touch Mayu but she knew that was not wise.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Nataku came running into the room. Her eyes zoomed on the flames that had formed around the bed. She grabbed Liesha pulling her back so she wouldn't get burned. Even if Mayu was only a child and the flames were not that strong Liesha could have still got hurt. "Relax Liesha she's fine. This is how children protect themselves when threatend. She looks like she's having a nightmare." NAtaku stated. She placed her hand over her mouth and slowly started to make her way inbetween the flames. For her, this was dangerous. She was from the water tribe and Mayu's flames were causing her own body temperture to rise way to quickly. "Mayu! Mayu sweety you need to wake up. Your mommy is right here infront of you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance of the Gypsys
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: