The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dance of the Gypsys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Slowly her head came back to the pillow and one hand came out to touch Mayus hair lightly. “Everything came alright, but there was something the doctor told me about Mayu she is healing quite fast and he said something about her being of royal blood or old sprite…but she is healing fine.” She sighs and closes her eyes for a moment. “Its alright…” She opens her eyes and looks at him, wishing this didn’t have to happen she felt like it was her fault. She slowly sat up no longer being able to sleep. “How many people can be in the chamber?” She didn’t want to talk about the fact that he could die, he couldn’t and wouldn’t. She bites her lip softly and looks away from him. “You will come back…” She murmurs to her self her hand coming to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Yugo sighed softly. Waking up to find Mayu curled up beside him was a shocker. He wasn't exactly sure if he was ready for something like this or not. "No leave her be..." he replied softly and ran a hand through his hair. Yugo yawned again. At the moment he was to tired to even care where Mayu slept. "Did everything go well while I was gone? I trust you had no problems. Sorry about getting back so late and not saying anything. Those damn elders wouldn't let me leave until they had finished their 5 hour lecture. After that, I had to meet with my Generals. The battle will start in about two days if Tenshi's army keeps marching at their current rate. When that happens...I'm going to take you to a special chamber where's you'll stay until I come to get you. If I dont come...well I'll be sure to leave you with enough to food to last until Tenshi's army leaves."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:44 pm

Rolls over onto her back, her hand comes to rest on her stomach as her other hand comes to rest by her head. She had felt Mayu move but she kept sleeping for a while at least. She then rolled back onto her side and her hand came out to rest by where Mayu had been laying before, her hand moves around a bit searching but she couldn’t find her and slowly her eyes open. Think that she had just woke up to move away from Yugo or something but she blinked when she saw her nuzzled up to him, oh god…She sits up and looked at him seeing that he was awake. “Aw, she hasn’t slept this well in a long time…” She murmurs and then quickly adds. “I am sorry if it bothers you I could wake her up…” She reached forward.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Mayu slept soundly curled up next to Liesha. She was happy and comfertable, but there was something missing. There was a certain level of heat her parents had always given off when they slept. She hadn't felt that heat in a very long time which often kept her from sleeping. It was then that her eyes opened a little. She looked over at him making sure he was still asleep. She quietly crawled over to him and laid her head on his arm. His body was plenty warm just like how her late father had been.

When Yugo woke up, it was early in the afternoon. His eyes opened slowly and a loud yawn left his lips causing his dagger like fangs to flew a little. He was about to sit up, but noticed that there was someone laying on his arm. Yugo's mouth suddenly fell open! When had Mayu crawled into his bed? Also, why was she sleeping so close to him? The girl looked like she was having the first good sleep in years.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:14 pm

“I love you to my darling angel.” She had an arm wrapped around her, her fingers stroked softly at her back. She shivers and nuzzled closer to the girl her eyes opening to glance once more to Yugo and then Mayu. She closed her eyes and sighed, there was a fluttering feeling inside her and she wondered if she had just felt her child stir. She smiled at the mere thought of it. She reached forward with her other hand, which came over Mayu’s head and she stroked Yugos cheek softly as she slowly drifts off into the sleep world.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Mayu giggled and looked up at Liesha with a happy the smile. The thought that soon she'd have a playmate made her smile. She released a small yelp of surprise when Liesha pulled her down. Her eyes quickly shifted over to Yugo wondering if he would wake up. Once again though, Yugo showed no signs of awaking anytime soon. The sight made Mayu laugh. She smiled and curled up next to Liesha loving the warmth that came from laying next to her. "I love you too mommy." she smiled and have Liesha a small lick on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:22 pm

Runs her fingers over her ears and an idea came to her mind. “Hey, how about when Yugo wakes up you could ask him if you two could play a game.” She kissed the side of her head and smiles. “I am, sometimes it feels as if this child is just draining me.” She yawns once more. “But hey it is going to be a strong child and a new playmate for you when its old enough.” She nuzzles up to her and then with a very happy laugh she falls onto the bed, pulling Mayu down beside her, so she we in the middle of her and Yugo. She nuzzles her nose up to hers and closes her eyes sleep slowly came to her. “I love you little one…” She muttered right before the sleep became deeper.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Mayu thought for a moment. There were a few games she wanted to play, but all of them involved some sort of fire use. It sucked that she couldn't play those games with Liesha. She had always done so with both her late parents. Sighing softly, her eyes shifted downwards as he ears folded against her head. She loved Liesha just like a mother...but it was hard to erase the memories of her parents. "Nothing...you should rest mommy. You look sleepy."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:50 pm

“I have no clue yet…I am hopping for a boy.” She rested her chin softly on her shoulder and blinked when she saw her kick Yugo and then she let a laugh leave her lips when he didn’t wake up. Once more she wraps her arms around her and smiles, looking at Yugo. “Oh yes I will do that…” She kissed her cheek and a yawn passed over her lips for she was still tired. “What would you like to do? Are you tired, hungry or anything?”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:11 pm

"Hey Mommy, is it going to be a boy or a girl? I think it would be cool to have a baby brother." she smiled. Mayu stretched out her feet and little and in the process kicked Yugo. realizing what she had done she bolted behind Liesha hiding. Yugo released a soft groan and turned onto his side muttering something that couldn't be understood. Mayu sighed in relief and crawled back into Liesha's lap. "Mommy when he wakes up will you ask him if I can call him papa for me?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:05 pm

Smiles, wrapping her arms around Mayus slim body lightly. “Well it takes humans nine months until they have their children, but I am not sure about demons or half breeds.” She runs her fingers though her hair. “I am about a month or so along.” She could already see her self grow, but only slightly. She giggled as she looked down at Mayu with her ear pressed to her belly. “I am happy to know that…Uh I swear I am growing a wild one in my belly.”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Mayu smiled brightly. She crawled over to Liesha and sat down in her lap. "Mommy how long until the baby comes? You dont look very big." Mayu smiled. She placed one of her ears to Liesha's stomach trying to see if she could pick up the sound of the child's heart beat. "Hey! I can hear it! Its beating at a steady pace mommy!!"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Smiles and nods her head. “Yes I care very deeply for this man, I love him with all my heart.” She ran her fingers though his hair, she felt sorry for she was the reason why he was so tired. She lifts her eyes to Mayu. Her smile became a little saddened. “I am a human and he is the head of the clan, your people don’t like my kind very much.” She lowered her head. “But I am hopping soon that we will be together for life.” She placed her hand on her stomached and her smile grew. “I really don’t mind not having a ring…as long as he loves me I will be happy.”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Yugo had already fallen asleep by the time his face hit the bed. He wanted to see how Liesha was doing and if Mayu was ok, but no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't keep his eyes open. Mayu came over to the bedside looking Yugo over. She slowly climbed up on the bed watching Liesha for a moment. "You really like him dont you momma?" she smiled softly, but then blinked twice. "Momma why dont you have a ring on your finger? When my parents were alive...they both had shiny rings."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Sleep was coming to her quickly and she pressed her forehead into Mayus softly, making sure she was still there. Her fingers stroked Mayus as a soft hum leaves her lips even though she was tired. “I promise…I want ever leaver you…” She whispers back and slowly she drifts off into a deeper sleep as she grips her hand.

A soft groan leaves her lips as she hears a sound and she turns over so she was lying on her back and her arm comes to be draped over her forehead. She then slowly opened her eyes; just now realizing what she had side. She turns her head, blinking off what had remained of her sleepiness. She looks at Yugo and slowly sat up she saw how utterly tired he was. She then looks up to Mayu with a smile. “He is very tired…he likes you he just needs some sleep.” She sat up and ran her fingers though her hair. “He was up all night last night worrying over you and he had a meeting this morning.” She slips off the bed and walks over to him kneeling down. “Poor darling.” She slowly brought the blanket over him and hands him the pillow. “Sleep…do you want anything?” She stroked his hair softly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Mayu smiled happily. She nuzzled her nose into Liesha taking in her scent. There was just something about it that made her feel safe. In no time at all she had fallen into a deep sleep. She actually looked happy sleeping next to Liesha as if she hadn't a care in the world. "Momma...dont leave..." she whispered softly. Her small hands wrapped around one of Liesha's.

By the time Yugo came back, it was in the light of night. Mayu had woken up and was playing with the teddy Yugo had got her. Her ears wiggled a bit when she heard the sounds of footsteps coming towards the door. She sniffed the air and a small smile formed on her lips. "Momma, Papa is back!" She smiled and stood up. She still had a few bandages around her arms and back, but the ones on her face had been removed. When YUgo walked in, he looked alot like a zombie. He walked right past Mayu, not even noticing the fact that she looked better. Mayu opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She watched Yugo slowly make his way to his bed and then plop down on the matress. "I dont think he likes me..."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Nods her head a little. “Yes I will lay with you, I am a little sleepy to.” She walks around the bed and slips down into it. She turns so she was resting on her side. She takes her hand softly, not wanting to drape an arm around her for she didn’t want the girl to feel pain. She smiles softly at her. “Now no bad dream.” She leans forward and kisses her forehead softly, griping her hand softly she moves forward so her body was a little closer. Slowly her eyes close. “Sleep well Angel.”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Mayu stared up into Liesha's eyes. She wondered how Liesha could be so sure that Yugo wouldn't get upset. She herself still kinda saw him as a very scary person...well when he was mad at least. She laid down sighing softly as Liesha kissed her forehead. "Mommy...I'm sleepy...can you lay down with me?" she asked softly. It had been a while since Mayu had felt the warmth of her parents so getting to sleep had always been hard for her.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:37 pm

“Well your not with that wicked woman, and she is being taking care of.” She hopped that women would never be around kids again! “How about this, I will ask him if you may call him papa. Out side so if he does get upset, which I really don’t think he will, and then I will bring him here.” She smiled and lightly pushed her down onto the bed, stroking her forehead. “But no more worrying, I want you to just rest and get well…no worries my darling angel no one well harm you while I am still breathing.” She leaned down and kissed her forehead. “Do you want some milk, water? Anything?”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Mayu thought for a moment. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't picture him being happy about being called papa. Mayu's ear foled against her head and her tail dropped a little. She already had a momma, but there was something missing. She needed a papa, but just wasn't sure if Yugo would accept the title or not. "What if he yells at me? Nana would yell at me whenever I asked for seconds or if I could go out and play." she whispered softly, her eyes shifting down the floor. IT was like the child had been scared for life due to the abuse she went through.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Softly she wiped away all of the tears she had on her cheek. “Oh yes, you are so inside his heart…see when you were first here he stayed with you all night and he was worried about you and even though he had a meeting he stayed here…his heart had melted for you. So I think you could start calling him papa.” She takes her hand and leads her back to the bed. “But your still on bed rest, just a few more days and when Yugo comes back you can talk to him and I bet if your sweet enough he will give you something sweet.”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Mayu rubbed her eyes a bit. She had started crying from the fear of getting a shot. She looked up a Liesha and gave her a slight nodd. She really did trust her, hell, she considered her to be a replacement mother, but it was still hard to put 100% faith in her. "Are you sure Lord Yugo likes me? If he did like me...I could...call him...Papa..." she whispered softly, her eyes shifting down to the ground. Sure Yugo wasn't as scary as she had been told...well...not really, but there was still something about him that made Mayu fear him. Perbaps is was the fact that even though Mayu was a child she was very aware of just how strong Yugo was. She could tell by the scent he gave off.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Oh she was going to pay that women back for what she had down to Mayu, she would make it her chore to help better those places. She takes one of her hands and looks into her eyes. “No one is going to beat you in this place, the doctor just wanted to draw some blood to make sure you didn’t have anything wrong with you that we couldn’t see. Here we are trying to help you…I don’t ever want to see you in pain again.” She wished she could just wipe away her pain but she knew she couldn’t. “Mayu I know you went though a lot and I know this place can be scary at times, but there is nothing to be scared of, I love you, Yugo loves you and Nataku loves you and we are going to watch over you and make sure no one ever hurts you again.…do you trust me?”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Mayu stared at Liesha if she were telling a lie. She looked around for a moment and after about three minutes finally came out from under the bed. "I dont like the shots...they hurt and they're always followed by beatings..." she sobbed and rubbed her eyes. It was just one scare after another for Mayu. It would have made a person wonder just how much crap she was put through after her parents died.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Blinks and watched Mayu shot and rush under the bed, a soft sigh leave her lips she should have known, poor kid. She turns to the doctor and places a light smile on her lips and nods her head. “That will work…I am sorry but thank you for what you have done.” She watched him leave the room and turned to the bed and slowly she walked over to it and the kneeled, peeking under the bed with a smile. “No one is giving you a shot darling angel…he left and he decided you don’t need one.” She reached out to her. “Come out?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance of the Gypsys
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: