The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Folk Blues Part II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:42 pm

"Hmm well maybe if I spend more time with him that will change." Spike shurgged. He pulled out of the parking lot and looked back at the twins for a moment. "We really are lucky Asaya. There are alot of people who cant have children. We have two." he replied softly. Now that the car was quiet they could really talk. "We're really lucky. We should make sure that any problems between us are fixed so the twins dont think mommy and daddy hate eachother..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:46 pm

"I don't understand why you get that feeling from him he's always been a really nice guy" Asa said. "Maybe it's because he's a business man...I heard you have to be cunning and sneaky to pull things off" Asa said as she strapped herself in. "But yeah, he's always been a good guy, very helpful" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Spike laughed as he walked out the door. He would have to tease Ame more often. When they got to the car, Spike slid Jessica into her seat and strapped her in. He made sure that JEt was strapped in properly too. "Well that was fun. That Light...maybe he's not such a bad guy after all. I mean sure he's got that creepy evil plot feel to him, but he's not that bad I guess."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:13 am

Ame glared at Spike. "I swear the next time I see you I'm going to smack you upside the head" She said, not wanting to do it now since he was holding the kids. Asa walked up to him and took Jet so he wouldn't have so much to carry, the kids were getting heavier after all. "Well see you two later" Asa said with a smile and walked out the door and towards the car
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Spike had walked into the kitchen holding Jess in one arm and Jet in the other. It seemed like with each passing day the twins were getting heavier and heavier. He looked at Light giving him a nodd and then thanked Ame for the lunch. While passing her he smirked softly taking the time to tease her one last time. "You kids be good. I trust Asa and I can lrave you two alone right?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:24 pm

"Well, it was fun but I think we should get going" Asa said with a smile having moved into the living room with everyone else. "Yeah alright, I'll see you later, we should all do this again sometime" Ame said with a bright smile. "I never get to hang out with you guys." She said. "Yes, tonight was a lot of fun" Light agreed.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:15 pm

"Well yeah but...but.." Spike sighed. He had always been the 'fun' parent. Even Jet looked at him in pretty much the same way. He was never the bad guy...well almost never. He sighed again while sipping the rest of drink. It was starting to get late now and the twins were getting sleepy. Jessica was already out cold and Jet had laid his head on Asa's lap.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:09 pm

Light smile, "Let her be...she's a kid she'll forgive you" He said simply. There wasn't much else to do when a child was mad at you. "Don't worry babe, she acted the same way to me when I had to start punishing them when you were always at work. She'll forgive you soon enough" Asa said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:03 pm

The twins nodded and took their seats, though now Jessica refused to look at Spike. This shocked him even more. Jessica had always been his little girl, but now she was ignoring him. Spike wasn't even sure how to react to something like that. He looked over at Light hoping that maybe he had some wise words for him. The guy seemed to know everything so why not?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Asa wrapped her arms around them. "Don't say that, you need to listen to mommy and daddy and you wont get in trouble. If you two would stop fighting that would help too" Asa said softly. "Now go on and sit down, Daddy didn't want to put you in the corner but you gave him no choice" She said patting their backs
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Spike nodded. Everything Light was saying added up. He was sure that raising Jess would go well as long as he followed Light's plan. He wasn't really worried about Jet that much. As long as he stayed out of trouble everything was good. "Alright if you two can behave you can come back to the table." Spike stated looking back at the twins. Jess and JEt were crying a little came to Asa's side. "Daddy's mean..." Jess cried. Spike blinked twice, his mouth dropping open. That was the first time he had ever heard something like that from Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Light chuckled and Asa and Ame blinked looking at Light impressed. "I didn't know he knew things like that, I mean I know he's smart but not kid smart" Asa said. "It's nothing really. I had to raise my niece when I was fifteen, she's 17 now and doing just fine" Spike said with a smile. "Oh yeah I remember, little Suzuka right?" Ame asked. "Yeah, she's had a few different boyfriends but she respects me wanting to know about them and in return I give her, her own space too. She's smart and knows to respect herself" Light said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Spike's mouth dropped open. If Light had been a girl he would have jumped out of his seat to hug her. "Oh man thats good. Asa, why didn't you tell me this guy had advice like this??" SPike blinked and looked over at Asaya for a second before shifting his gave back to Light. "Ok ok so I just set some rules then. Heh I'm hoping that Jess will be a good girl. I was...well...not so good when I was a teenager. No one could tell me anything. I made my own rules as I went along. Hehe it wasn't until I started dating Asa that my way of thinking slowly changed."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Light smiled, "That's easy, rather then saying no when she asks to go out with a boy for the first time, say yes, only set some rules like, she can go on group dates, or have the boy come over and let them have the living room to themselves to watch a movie. If you deny her of things she'll be rebellious and do things behind your back but if your open to her about your concerns she'll understand and wont feel a need to disobey you. Let her know you trust her but you want to get to know the boy so you know you can trust him with her" Light said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:21 pm

"Hmm I see yeah that sounds good." Spike smiled and gave Ame a nodd. He was amazed at just how smart both Ame and Light were. He would make a mental note to get advice from them more often. Maybe they could even help him with Asa. "Hey Light you're pretty good at this. Do you have any advice for keeping a young girl away from knuckle head boys? I know its coming...Jess is going to be a knock out. I dont want to have to shoot some guy, but I gladly will if it comea to that.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:12 pm

"Well then when they get older tell them they can adjust themselves to how they fight, or the stance they use while they fight, it wont hurt them by teaching them" Light said with a shrug. "I think it's a good idea too Spike, I mean the kids love to play and run around, give them something to actually focus on and they may learn to settle down" Ame said before taking another bite of her food
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Spike laughed and nodded. He figured Asa would turn down his offer. Light had a point too. Maybe if he somehow got the kids to harness all of their energy the amount of items being broken inside the house would go down. "Hmm well the thing is...everything that was taught to me I pretty much learned on my own. Throughout the years I've made adjustments so that the style I use matches perfectly with my own personality. I'm not sure if its something I could teach. Though...I did teach it to one guy I met on Venus I while back. I suppose I could give it a try."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:59 pm

"If your worried about them fighting, why not train them to harness that energy. "You say you fight, you could teach them right? I mean everyone even kids should know how to fight, even more so in this day and age with so many bad people running around. Reward them when they do good and punish when they do bad" Light said. "You know, they would love to get to spend more time with you" Asa said looking at Spike with a smile. "And no...we aren't going to return them" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:52 pm

"Man I dont even want to think of how they'll be when they're older. Right now the damage they can do to one another is small...but as they get bigger it will get worse. Plus there's our home to consider. If the kids got my ability to fight...which I'm sure Jess did...I think we can look forward to a few things being broken." Spike sighed and looked over at Asaya. "Honey its not to late to get our money back for those two." he smiled softly and placed his hand ontop of hers.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:49 pm

"Like I said Kids will be kids, maybe they'll be better when they're a few years older" Light said with a shrug. "Wait awhile before you have kids though,...and a lot of pactience" Asa said with a sigh before looking over towards the kids
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Soft cries soon came from the twins. Spike had sat back down next to Asa, but after hearing the twins cries he stood back up. "Make one more sound and I'll give you two something to cry about." he frowned then sat down again sighing. He looked at Light feeling that the guy was very lucky that he had yet ot have kids. "I love them but damn...those two are like demons. You're a lucky guy Light."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Asa was close to doing the same but Spike beat her to it. They watched as Spike told the kids not to move. "Sorry again Light" Asa said with a worried smile. "It's fine, don't worry" Light said with a smile. "Ame, I'll help you clean up the mess alright" Asa said. "Don't worry about it" Ame said waving off Asa's worry
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:22 pm

Thw twins were still fighting with eachother. The shock that came from spilling food over Light had come and gone. Spike sighed deeply and stood to his feet. He wasn't going to spank the kids, but they did need to be punished. "Alright you two are in BIG trouble." he frowned and plucked them both right out of their seats. He made Jess stand in one corner and Jet stand in another. "Move from that spot and your ass...er....behind will get it when we get home."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:37 pm

((>< I forgot about that part!!))

Light had been taken by surprise and went to wash up, once he had came back Asa apologised. "No, no it's alright, kids are kids" Light said. "Besides I was enjoying the story" Light said. He may not have been able to cook but at least he knew how to make things in the microwave. "Kids, say your sorry" Asa said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:41 pm

ooc: damn I was expecting Asa to get mad at the kids ><

ic: "Well the kids insisted on eating and I wanted to show them that I could at least cook them a little something, but it didn't go well. Somehow the microwave blew up too. No one ever told me that you couldn't put foil into one of those damn things." Spike sighed and scratched his head. He'd never forget the look on the twins faces as they watched the microwave blow up./
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Folk Blues Part II
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next