The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Folk Blues Part II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Asa laughed, "Oh Spike it's funny" She said with a laugh. "You couldn't wait for Asa to get home to make you something?" Ame asked. "He had said he was starving cause when he woke up I already was out shopping" She said.l "You were too hungry to wait?" Ame asked tilting her head
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:27 pm

"A-Asa! That was suppose to stay between us!" Spike snapped. He looked at Ame then back to Asa laughing softly. "Well anyway I had an excuse. I mean its not like I had a stable child hood. If I wasn't eating out then...well I normally didn't eat. Cooking was one thing the Red Dragon's didn't teach me." Spike smiled. Jess and Jet continued to fight while pretty much ignoring Asaya. Jet got mad and grabbed Jessica's plate. Jess grabbed onto the other end, but when Jet let go the plate ended up flying over her head and ontop of Light's head spilling chicken juice all over him.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:17 pm

"This coming from the man who used to cook in the ship using a blow torch?" Asa asked. "...Blow torch?" Ame asked looking at Spike. "Hm, he can't cook for anything, and one day I came back after shopping and he had put a bunch of stuff on a stick and was using a blow torch to cook" Asa laughed. "Kids, be nice or your being separated" Asa said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Spike dodged the ketchup bottle, but only by a little. He looked at ame blinking twice before looking over at Asa and Light. "You two...are weird..." he blinked again. Jet smiled and raised his hand. "I like ranch mommy!" he smiled. Jess frowned and licked her tongue at him. That was all it took for the twins to end up at each others throats.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:43 pm

"Ah, that reminds me I haven't made ranch chicken in a long time" Asa said. Ame took the bottle of ketchup and chucked it at Spike's head. "Hm, yeah I like ranch with alot of things, and A1 stake sauce" Light said with a smile. "Ah me too!" Asa laughed
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Spike blinked twice. The fact that Light actually used Ranch on his chicken made Spike wonder if he was human or not. "Ame...your boyfriend is strange..." he sighed softly, but couldn't help but laugh softly. Spike never missed a chance to call out the fact that Ame and Light had once went out.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Asa smiled lightly and took another bite. Light looked at the plate and smiled taking it. "Sure, hun" He said and started to cut it into smaller pieces. "There you go" He said passing it back to her with a smile. He got up and went the the kitchen grabbing the ranch and came back tot he table and put some on his plate and then dipped the chicken into it. "Oh jeez not the ranch again" Ame said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:26 pm

"Oh I see..." Spike replied softly. He placed his hand on Asa and kissed her cheek. "Well all that matters is that I've got the best cook in the entire universe at my side." he smiled softly. Jess giggled a little and passed her plate to Light. The chicken was just a little bit to big for her. "Mr. Light will cut this for me please?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Asa blinked and thought. "Hm...I had to teach myself when my mother died, my father didn't know how to cook, so I used her old recipes and learned that way. kind of a hit or miss if I did bad he'd...well punish me" She said looking down. The kids would think of her punishment as being put in the corner or something but the rest at the table should know what it meant
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:15 pm

"Oh really? Now thats interesting." Spike smiled and started to eat. "Hey Asa who taught you how to cook? I've been with you for so long and I dont think I've ever asked you that. I know that sounds bad." Spike chuckled and scratched his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:11 pm

"Well I would hope so, Asa's the one who taught me how to cook" Ame said with a smile. Asa sat beside Spike and Ame by her. Light took a seat between the kids and Ame. "Hm, I didn't see we had chicken in the fridge" Light said. "Yeah, it was hiding from you so you wouldn't destroy it on the kids" Ame said. Asa chuckled before she started to eat
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:04 pm

"Alright kids break time." Spike smiled and got up. Jess quickly stood to her feet and grabbed SPike by the hand. She had been smiling all day long, which made Spike happy. When they got to the table, Jess sat down by her brother as she always did. Spike took a seat and looked at Asa with a small smile. He was still bothered a little by the conversation they had eailer, but now wasn't the time to bring it up. "Mmm everything looks good babe. Ame you've done a pretty good job too."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Time passed and Ame and Asa were setting the table. "Lunch is almost ready you guys" Ame called from the dining room. Jet had asked Light to help him and so he was now playing while Jet sat in his lap watching, every now and then taking the controller from Light to try on his own. "Alright" Light called back. Asa was bringing the food in and fixed the kids plates knowing they wouldn't eat as much as Spike or herself
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:36 pm

"Dangerous? Well...yeah I suppose you could say that. It cant be helpped though. When you grow up doing dangerous things you tend to stick with what you know." he stated with a shurg. His eyes shifted over to Light, but only for a very small second. There was just something about him that he didn't like. "Thanks, but I really dont need your concern. I can take care of myself just fine. Also, I've got Asa and my kids. As long as they're waiting for me coming home wont be a problem." he stated. Jess turned to Spike showing him how high her score was. "Good job princess! Show your brother who's the boss!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:07 pm

"Bounty hunting really? So then you've been through a lot of dangerous encounters" Light said impressed. "Head of security though that may not be as dangerous bounty hunting but it still has it's risks" He said and turned his attention back to the tv watching the kids. "Be careful Spike" He said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:13 am

The kids nodded and ran over to the ps2. Spike sat down on the couch watching. His eyes shifted to Light for a moment then back to the tv. "Well...I just quit my job. I'm getting ready to take a job that my...uh...mother offered me. I'm going to be working as the head of security. Its pretty much the only thing I can do aside from bounty hunting."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:06 am

"Alright, you guys watch the kids then while we start on lunch then" Asa said and her and Ame went into the kitchen. "Hey you two, you want to show your dad how good you are at that spiderman game?" Light asked looking down at them with a smile. He walked into the living room an turned it on for them before he sat down on the couch. "So what about you Spike? What do you do for a living?" He asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:09 am

Spike blinked twice. He was fine with talking to Light, but he wasn't sure if he actually wanted to hang out. He smiled giving Asa a nodd. If she wanted to stay and have lunch then it was fine with him. "Alright then Asa looks like we're staying. Is that ok with you Jet and Jess?" Spike smiled. Jess pouted a little. She had wanted to go out to eat with Spike, Asa, and Jet. "Oh dont give me that look Jessica. You know your mom makes the best lunch around."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:03 am

"Spike, why dont you guys stay here and me and Asa can cook some lunch?" Ame suggested. "Ah, that sounds like a good idea" Asa said. "Ame, I'm sure they want to take the kids out to eat" Spike said. "No, no I'd love to make lunch and hang out here, Spike?" Asa said looking at him. "It'll give you and Light a chance to hangout and get to know eachother" Ame said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Spike's smile suddenly grew. He had no idea that Ame and Light had actually tried going out. "Hey Ame if you dated once why not give it another try?" he smiled then looked at Light. "Come on Light you have to admit that Ame is a keeper. Whats stopping you from asking her out?" he smiled. Jet and Jessica were starting to get restless now. They were pulling Asaya by her arms. "Mommy I'm hungry..." the both cried. They hadn't had breakfest yet and if they didn't eat soon their crying would never stop.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:55 pm

"Yeah I know. I just haven't found the right one, ya know?" Light said while rubbing the back of his head. Ame punched Spike in the arm. "Would you stop! We dated once before it didn't work out, not stop trying to hook us up" Ame said. Light blinked, "Hey...I thought that was going to be our secret" Light said. Asa chuckled. "Wow, you two react the same way" Asa said. "You said the same thing Spike, when the kids ratted you out" Asa said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:51 pm

"A millionare huh? Somehow I'm not surpised. You know Light every millionare needs a good woman by his side." Spike smiled then looked over at Ame. The twins came running back into the living with their backpacks full. "Ok Dadd I've got everything!" Jess smiled. She walked up to Asaya showing her the teddy Spike had bought her. Jet did the same for his watches. "Can we go eat now mommy? Mr. Light is not a good cook. He's like daddy." Jess giggled and hugged Spike's leg.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:48 pm

"Hm, yeah I thought I told you before, I buy business that are falling apart and sell them off bit by bit. I also do good in the stocks" Light said. "He's being modest, Light-senpai is a millionare" Ame said. "Ame," Light said. "It's true" Ame said back to him. "He doesnt like people to know cause they treat him different. He liked to be treated like anybody else rather than being spoiled" Ame said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:43 pm

"We owe you another one Ame. It was nice to be alone with Asaya, but in the end we started missing the kids." Spike smiled. He bent down to Jess and Jet telling them to go get their things. He then stood back up looking at Light for a few seconds. "So Light what exactly do you do? You seem like the smart business type who owns companies...either that or does that whole stock market thing."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:38 pm

Ame laughed harder before walking over and untying Light. Light got up and went to wash his face off, he was waring some regular pants and a sweater, he looked much less...plotting when he wasnt in a suit. "Hey kids, I missed you" Asa said kneeling down and gave Jess and Jet a kiss. "Yeah? did you thank him for playing with you?' She asked looking at them before standing up and smiled at Light. "Thanks for putting up with them" She said. "Nah, they're fun to play with" Light said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Folk Blues Part II
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next