The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Folk Blues Part II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Spike wasn't sure if he could continue. He had came so hard and used up soe much energy that he felt a little drained. However, if Asaya was still ready to go then he wanted to as well. "I love you too." he whispered as his arms wrapped tightly around her. He kissed her passionatly and slowly started to thrust his member up inside of her. "One more round babe. I think after I might die from pleasure if we continue." he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:31 pm

"Hm...is my soldier all worn out" she spoke softly, lovingly as she kissed his lips. "Are we going to call it a night?" She asked as she took the keys and unlocked the cuffs. "I love you Spike" She said. "You are my world" She whispered softly into his ear, he was still inside her, she had yet to lift herself up and off of him
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Spike kissed her deeply moaning into Asaya's lips. Even though her hips were rocking slowly, he had built up so much pressure that as soon as she released her grip, his load quickly came shooting out. SPike's snapped open as his hips bucked thrusting his member deep inside Asaya as he continued to release. When he finally stopped, Spike back fell to the bed. He was panting and unable to make even the most simple of sentences.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Asa leaned forward licking the blood. "Your alright" She said with a smile, and slowly released her grip. She pressed her lips against his, her hands holding his face as she slowly rocked her hips waiting for him to release his load
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Spike's eyes shot open! He wanted to release so badly, but couldn't. He bit down on his lower lip so much that it started to bleed a little. "Asa...please...I need...to..." he gasped and moaned as she lowered herself onto him. Spiek was tugging more at the cuffs now. He looked up at Asaya with a lustful moan. This was beyond anything he had ever done to her. He was going to pay her back double for what she was putting him through.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:15 pm

"Hm..." She licked what had leaked out with the tip of her tongue, her thumb and middle finger wrapping and the base of his length and applying a slight pressure to keep him from cumming. "No, because I know that when you get a chance..." She said as she positioned herself over him. "Your just going to torture me again" She said as she lowered herself into him once again, keeping the pressure on the base of his length to keep him from releasing
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:11 pm

"Would it...help...if...Ah! If...I said...s-sorry?" Spike moaned. He was panting now. Tiny beads of sweat were rolling down his chest as she brought him closer and cloer to another orgasim. Her tounge was so warm and wet. If she continued Spike was sure his mind would blow. "Asa...please!" He moaned out. His member started to twitch as small amount of precum started leaking out.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:07 pm

"Oh?" she asked with a smile. "Consider it pay pack for ALL the times you teased me" She said as she removed her breasts from around his length and returned it into her mouth, her tongue swirling around him as her thumb rubbed the base of his length. She was planning on waiting till he was about to cum thats when the real teasing would start
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Spike moaned softly. He felt as if he had died and gone to heaven! He couldn't stop moaning Asa's name no matter how hard he tried. He wanted so badly to touch her and started pulling on the hand cuffs. He wondered if this was how Asa felt when he had cuffed her to the controls of his ship. "This...isn't...ah, fair!" Spike moaned out. He pulled at the cuffs again while bitting his lower lips. "Asa! You're driving me crazy here!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:48 pm

"Hm?" She hummed and stared to suck on his length, while her hands stroked the base of his length. Her mouth let his member, as she took her breasts and wrapped them around his member, and started to move them up and down against his hot flesh, her lips lightly kissing his low abdomen
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Spike tilted his head to the side. He wasn't sure what Asaya was reaching for. His eyes widend a little and a smile soon came across her lips. "Wow we haven't used those in ages." he chuckled. At first, Spike thought that he was going to use them on her, but soon found that he was the one cuffed to the bed. He blinked then looked up at Asaya as she jingled the keys infront of him. "Sounds interesting Mrs. Sexy." he smiled. Spike's eyes suddenly closed. He gasped a little as his heart started to pick up speed a little. "Oh god Asa...yes..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:25 pm

"Ah y-yes Spike....I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" She moaned just as he released she came with him, she panted moving her toes they had gone numb. Asa took the water she was offered and sat up taking a long drink. She smirked at him before taking another drink. "Oh honey, you have no idea" She said with a smile. She leaned over the bed and reached under grabbing something. She sat up and lifted a pair of handcuffs Spike used to use when he was a bounty hunter She leaned against him pressing her lips against his, making him lay back down, and cuffed his hands to the bed. "You torture me" She said jingling the keys in front of him. "I torture you back" She said and set the keys on the night stand. She went down, sliding her tongue over his length before taking him into her mouth
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Spike wasn't bothered by the feeling of Asa's nails digging into his back. Rather, he had long gotten use to them. He brought his lips back up her neck, licking it some before sucking gently. His hands came back down to her hips lifting them off the bed a little. The bed was rocking back and forth from their movements. "Asa!!!" He moaned and released deep inside of her. Shiver's ran down Spike's back causing his body to go numb for a moment against Asaya. "Asa...god damn..." he panted. Spike's mouth was getting dry now. He reached over for a bottle of water and after he took a drink offerd Asaya's some. "Ready to continue or is my loving wife to tired?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Asa was holding out much better this time around, she was still holding out pretty good, they were going to tie no matter what tonight. Asa moaned. "Fuck, yes...fuck me deeper, Spike, you feel so good...inside of me ahh" She moaned, her nails digging into his back as he continued to thrust
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:12 pm

Spike moaned throughout the kiss. This had to be one of the best sex moments they had ever had. He slid his tounge past Asa's lips exloring her mouth as he continued to thrust hard and fast inside of her. After a while he had to pull back from her lips to take in some mucn needed air. He closed eyes moaning loudly as his lips came down to her beasts. He licked her nipples then started sucking on them. His hands kept Asaya close as he continued ot thrust rapidly inside of her. It had only been about four to five minutes and already he could feel himself getting close once more,
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:03 pm

"Ah" She moaned when he tossed her onto her side. She spread her legs open for him, and wrapped her legs around him as he thrust back in. "Ah, yes...fuck me till I'm crazy...ah...ahh y-yes...ah, your so hard, its so good" She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:00 pm

Spike smirked and licked his dry lips once more. His heart was racing inside of his chest. Her dirty talk was giving him energy that even shocked himself. He pulled out of Asaya and playfully tossed her onto her back. He came forward, his lips pressing lustfully into her own. His hands grabbed her hips lifting them off the bed a few inches. "I'm going to screw your brains out..." he moaned softly pushed his member deep and hard on the first thrust.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:56 pm

"Ahh...hnn gods...your seed...it feels so good Spike..I can feel it in me" She panted and moaned when his thrusting picked up again. Talking dirty was apparently a big turn on. "Ah...Spike....your so big, I can feel you against my walls its so good, gods fuck me more" She moaned looking back at him, her cheeks were soft red, her eyes lust filled
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Spike hands gripped Asaya's hips as he slammed his member in and out. He released a deep moan thrusting deeper as Asa pushed back on him. He was trying but he just couldn't hold back any longer. He came hard and deep inside Asaya. It took Spike a few seconds to stop. He looked down at her smiling as he licked his lips. His thrusting had stopped for a moment, but then had picked right back up. He still had plenty of eneregy so it would be while before he was completly finished.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:50 pm

"Gods Spike, just like that, fuck me harder ahh its so good!" She moaned as she continued to push back against his thrusts. Thank god the kids werent home, they wouldn't know what was going on. "Ahh...ahn fuck...yes Spike" She moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Spike released a deep moan. His hips soon began to slam into Asaya's causing the bed to rock violently back and forth. He bit his lower lips as he gripped Asa's hips thrusting faster. Spike was panting now, his heart working over time. If continued at the rate he was going he'd end up cuming in no time at all. He closed eyes tight releasing a few more softer moans as he thrusted nice and deep inside of Asaya. "God Asa I'm close!!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:40 pm

"Ahh...fuck yes..."She moaned closing her eyes. She loved when she turned him on, his thrusts seemed all the more stronger that way. "Oh gods, yes, harder, ahh" She moaned, her hands clenching the bed sheets. She rolled her hips back when he would thrust in helping him go deeper into her
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Spike blinked for a moment. IT had bene ages since he had heard Asaya talk dirty. She had no idea just how much of a turn on it was. His hands traced down her back and his lips soon followed. Spike ran his hands over her ass smirking softly. "So you want it hard?" he smiled and suddenly thrusted his hard erection deep into her entrance. He closed his eyes moaning softly as he started thrusting nice and hard, but a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:32 pm

"Thats not fair" She moaned, this is suppose to help you release all that pent up energy" She panted softly. "Hn, fuck me again, nice and hard" She said as she rolled onto her hands and knees. "Come on stick it in me" She said smiling back at him, she hadn't done dirty talk in awhile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Spike smiled happily. Her moans were like heaven to him. By the time she had came, Spike's tounge was ready to capture every drop of her juices. He smiled and looked up at her licking his lips and then his fingers once more. "Yummy." he chuckled softly as he kissed his way up to Asa's chest. "Well thats two to zero Asa. Looks like I'll be winning this little game." he smirked giving her a small wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Folk Blues Part II
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next