The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Folk Blues Part II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:19 pm

At first, Jet and Jess didn't move from the couch. They smiled waving at Ame. However, when they heard those magic two words in a flash they were at Ame's side jumping up and down. "Are we really going?!" Jet smiled then looked up at Asaya. "Mommy are you coming?" he asked then looked to Ame. Spike yawned and stood to his feet. He could hardly keep his eyes open. Something told him that maybe this was the moment that Asa would leave him. In his head, he wondered how to react. Should he be mad or should he be understanding? Should he beg her not to go or should he let her leave? All of these questions and more were rushing through his head. He didn't even notice the kids walking out the door with Ame. Once they were gone he turned to Asaya with a small frown. "Well they're gone..." he replied sofly and braced himself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Ame was on her way over to Asa and Spike's house. Last night Asa had asked her to come over and take the kids for a few hours so she and Spike could actually talk without having to worry about the kids. She parked the car and walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Asaya walked out and opened the door. "Thanks for coming Ame" She said with a smile. "Kids, Look who came to take you out to chuckie cheese" Asa said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:05 pm

Spike had never gotten the chance to sleep. He was worried and feeling in such a way kept him from sleeping. To make matters worse, now the kids were up and about. They had come into the living room to watch their morning cartoons. "Daddy are you ok?" Jessica asked as she came up to his lap. Spike didn't answer, which made Jessica panic. She was about to run into Asaya's room, but he stopped her. "Daddy is fine sweety. I just didn't get much sleep." he smiled. Jess still looked scared so Spiuke took her by the hand and sat her down on his lap. Jet came to sit beside them. "Lets just watch our cartoons ok kids?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Asa had fallen asleep as soon as she laid down. No thoughts of her leaving Spike ever crossed her mind, a temporary leave maybe, just sleeping over at Ame's place for a few days, give Spike a real taste of what it would be like without her after having her for so many years. She slept soundly partially thanks to the alcohol in her system at the moment
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Spike sighed. He was looking directly at Asaya, but it was like he wasn't even there. His eyes shifted slightly watching her as she threw a pillow onto the floor. He had only had to sleep on the couch once and wasn't looking forward to doing it again. He grabbed the pillow and sat down. There was no way he could sleep so he turned on the tv. Hours passed and Spike was still up. It was around 4 in the morning now. He was starting to doubt the fact that Asaya would forgive him. Hell, he was starting to think that she'd leave him and try to take the kids. "She wouldn't...would she?" he thought to himself and got up from the couch. "I'm sure she wouldn't..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Asa came out and walked past him completely ignoring Spike. She walked into the kids room and gave them both a kiss seeing they were sleeping before going to her room and started to change into a pair of pj's. Obviously she was still pissed but this time was doing a better job of ignoring him. She shut the bed room door in his face after throwing his pillow in the hall. He'd be sleeping on the couch tonight
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Spike came running into the livingroom when he heard the small chime from the alarm go off. He had installed one for the door and all the windows when they first moved in. His eyes shifted to Asaya and soon the sent of alchole flooded into the house, not that he cared though. The twins were already asleep. He watched Asaya as she walked past him then looked back to Ame. "Thanks for taking care of her. I understand the position I'm in...I'll becareful." he replied softly. He then walked back towards the bathroom and leaned against the door. "Jet was worried. He just wouldn't go to sleep. Hell, he might still be awake." Spike smiled, but it didn't last for long. "Asa...I know I've said this a hundred times...but I'm sorry. I messed up."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:58 pm

It was night when Asa came back a redness across her cheeks. Ame helped her in, "I couldnt get her to calm down so I suggested a drink" she said. "I'm fine Ame, I didnt have that much" Asa said. "I know, I just wanted to let Spike know" Ame said. "Hm, yeah its better he knew the TRUTH rather then lying to him I suppose" She said and went to the bathroom. "Your on a thin line Spike...I'd be careful before she desides to spend a few days away rather than a night" Ame said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:54 pm

"Yeah...I know I messed up." he replied softly. This was the second time Spike had hurt Asaya. Up until now everything had been good. Asa trusted him and the fact that he had pretty much came close to abandoning her had been left in the past. Jet and Jessica came out of Spike's room and looked around. "Where's mommy?" they blinked. Spike put on a face smile and bent down a little. "Mommy went to go have some fun-" Spike stated but then paused for a moment. He had to stop lieing even if the kids didn't need to know everything. "Mommy is...a little mad at me. She'll be back soon though. She just needs to cool down a bit."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:50 pm

"No I'm on my way to pick her up now" Ame said. "Spike what were you thinking. You should know better, her trust in you was back where it should be and now you just made it drop again. You never lie after doing something to question her trust in you." Ame said. "Ah, I see her, I'll keep an eye on her" Ame said and hung up. Asa got into Ame's car and started to vent
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:41 pm

"Well that backfired..." Spike thought to himself. He watched Asa storm out and part of him wanted to go after her, however, he was sure that if he did it would only make things worse. He sighed deeply and pulled out his cell once it started to ring. "I did something stupid." Spike sighed again as he leaned against the table. "I quit my job and didn't tell Asaya. I also hid some other things from her. I told her that I was worried about her health but...well...now she's with you I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:34 pm

"Damnitt Spike!" Asa yelled. "Fine, I'm going out!" She yelled and walked for the door. She was too angry and didnt want to regret saying or doing anything that she would most likly do out of the anger she was feeling. She pulled out her cell and called up Ame. "Can you pick me up and call Spike letting him know, I cant talk to him right now without blowing up" She said. Ame called Spike, "Hey, what happened!?" Ame said sounding worried
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Spike closed his eyes and sighed softly. He understood Asaya's pain, but wasn't sure if leaving her alone was a good idea. He knew that she needed her space so she could cool down, but at the same time didn't want to give her the impression that he would just leave so easily. "I understand." Spike replied softly, but rather then walking away he simply stood by her side. "But I wont leave you alone. Asa you're the most important person in my life. I understant that you're upset...but I'm not just going to leave you alone."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Asa for the first time since they had been together cringed away from his embrace and walked away from him. "Please Spike, just leave me alone right now, I cant even look at you" She said shaking her head and turned away from him.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Spike's eyes shifted down the floor for a moment. He knew that he had done some serious damage and that it would take a while for that damage to heal. He walked up to Asaya as she started to cry and gently wrapped his arms around her. "I'm so sorry..." he whispered. All he could do was apologize over and over, though part of him knew that it wasn't really helpping. "You're right Asa. I should have just been honest. We promised eachother to always share everything...and I messed up. Asa I really am sorry...please...forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Asa cleaned the counters while he talked. She threw the rag back in the sink. "Spike, the fact is you LIED to me!! We told each other we would be honest, After I had learned to go to bed without worrying about you coming home and now you lie to me, looking me in the face and flat out lied Spike!" She said, tears were in eyes, she was furious and heart broken, she thought he would know better than to even try pulling something like this on her. She leaned over on the counter covering her eyes as she cried, her body visibly shaking
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Spike jumped a little. He never ever seen Asaya so furious. It shocked him so much that he fell completly silent. Once Asa had stopped yelling, Spike blinked twice. For a moment he thought maybe he was dreaming, but soon realized that this was no dream. "I know...and I'm sorry." Spike whispered as he followed her into the kitchen. "I hated lieing to you and I hated keeping this from you, but Asa...I didn't want to risk your health any further. I know what I did was wrong and I know that I hurt you...but you have to understand...I did it with the intent to help you." he replied softly as he stood infront of her wondering how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Asa slammed the book shut and on the floor. "Damnitt Spike How does lying to me not make me worry! You act different you have to lie again to hide another lie, you should know better, they just add up!" Asa yelled. She was pissed. "I wouldnt have been mad about you quitting your job, I personally thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing me rather than work, but all families go through trouble with money, did you think about the fact of how happy I would have been to find out you went to see you mother, that she gave you a job even after how cold you were to her! Jesus christ Spike!" She yelled and walking into the kitchen grabbing a rag and starting to wipe down the counters
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Spike sighed softly and sat down beside Asaya. He knew that sooner or later he would have to tell her what was going on. "Asaya...please look at me." he replied softly. When he saw that she was still ignoring him, Spike shifted his eyes over to Jess and Jet who were watching tv. He sent them to Spike's room to finish watching their show and once they were gone Spike turned back to Asaya. "Asa...when you were hospitalized...it scared me. I knew it was my fault even if the doctor said otherwise. I knew that if I had been there for you to help with the kids and give you the support you needed none of this would have happend. So...I decided that I would do whatever it took to make it so that you wouldn't have to deal with such a burden." he whispered as his eyes lowered to the floor. "The truth is that I quit my job. They wanted me to pick between you and work...so I picked you. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry about anything. I wanted you to get back to your healthy self..." Spike stated as his eyes shifted back up to Asa. "The money in our account is from a sacrifice I made. I had to...well...I had to throw away my pride. It seems that my so called 'mother' is a very rich woman and already has enough money saved up to send ten grandchildren to college. She offered me a job as administrator of security. All I had to do to get the job was left her explain why she abandoned me as a child. Also, in addition to that check we get another one since my mother is the CEO of the company and I'm her son..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:24 am

Asa couldn't believe this, what had Spike been doing, to have so much money? She didn't recall having Ed hack into her account yet. He had been keeping something from her, something he should have told her so in theory keeping these things from her was the same as lying. Asa sat there reading her book though looking as if nothing was wrong, she had found a solution to keep herself calm, and that was to escape into the world of some books she had bought, read out a fictional characters troubled life rather than at the moment deal with her own.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Spike blinked twice. Normally when he came back from going somewhere Asaya always kissed him and welcomed him. He sighed a little as he placed the snacks he had bought into cabinets where the kids couldn't reach. It was ok for them to grab the crackers, but everything sweet needed to be out of their reach. Jessica came running up to Spike wrapping her arms around his legs. "Welcome home Daddy!" she smiled brightly and started bouncing up and down. "Did you bring my ice cream did you did you?! Oh, there was a man you left a message on the phone. Mommy got on the computer and got mad. She said there we had to much money." she smiled. Spike blinked then shifted his gaze to Asaya. He thought for sure that he had covered his tracks but it seemed like now lieing to her wasn't going to do any good. "Asaya..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:12 am

Asa had been watching another show with the kids when Spike came home. She got up and gave him a simple thanks when she took the milk from him. She walked back into their room and started to get dressed for the day, putting on a skirt and a short sleeve white button up shirt. She ran a brush through her hair before walking back out and sat back on the couch with a book in hand and started to read
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:52 am

Spike nodded softly. He gave Jess and Jet a hug before they left and asked if there was anything they wanted. Jess wanted some strawberry ice cream and Jet wanted some more blueberry pop tarts. Spike smiled softly and nodded a little before leaving. He was gone for about ten to twelve minutes. When he came back, he had the kids snacks in hand as well as some milk. "I'm home"

What he didn't know, was that while he was gone someone had left a message on his phone. "Spike, I had one of my guys drop your check off today. If you already deposited it then you should now be able to see your new account balence. We need to drop by today and go over a few things so that we can finalize the deal. If you play your cards right your next check might even be more. The boss spoke very highly of your skills..." Sure enough, the money inside Spike's and Asa's account had more then tripped. The amount of the check that had been depoited had more zero's then what even Spike had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:45 am

"Spike, why are you--" She was cut off when he moved pass her. She didn't like this, not at all. "Snacks and milk" She said and walked pass him this time to go back into the living room. She was clearly irritated, here Spike had told her not to worry about anything, how could she not when she was being left out of everything. Things that she needed and had a right to know.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:30 am

Spike suddenly spun around. He hadn't even noticed that Asaya was standing right behind him and wondered if it was because he had stopped bounty hunting. He looked at her what a confused expression followed by a soft yet clearly fake laugh. "Secrets? I'm not keeping secrets. I just got a little something to be used for a later time thats all. As for what happend at the door...well I got a little freaked out and over reacted. Dont make such a big deal out of something small..." he sighed and walked past her. Rather then leaving the envelope in his shirt pocket though he took it with him. He turned to Asaya for a moment as he slid on his coat. "I'm going to step out for just a bit. I should be back in like ten minutes. Is there anything you'd like me to pick up for you? I saw that we were getting low on snacks for the kids."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Folk Blues Part II
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next