The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Folk Blues Part II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Asa blushed, bringing her hands up to her face, moaning louder. "Ah..Spike...i-it feels so good" She moaned, she hadnt had this present in awhile. "Ah...ahh" She moaned arching her back, bringing her hips up a bit more. "Spike...ah, I...I'm" She moaned covering her eyes as she came
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Spike smiled softly. He worked his tounge rapidly in and out of her. At first, he brought one of fingers up to replace his tounge. He never missed a chance to tease Asaya. When he felt she had enough he added his second finger and started thrusting nice and hard. Spike alternated between his fingers and his magic tounge wanting to see how quickly he could make Asa cum again.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:06 pm

"Hn, like you wouldnt believe" She panted. She chuckled when he turned them so she was on her back but blinked feeling him pull out. "Spike what are-- ahh ahn" She moaned closing her eyes. "S-Spike...ahh" She moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:58 pm

"I trust that felt good?" Spike chuckled softly. He rolled them over so Asaya was on her back. He kissed her softly then in a very slow and teasing way brought his lips down her neck. His lips stopped at her nipples sucking on them for a moment before making his way down her stomach. He pulled his member out from her entrance for a moment and replaced it with two of his fingers. "Mmm you came pretty hard there honey." he smiled and licked his finger clean of her juices. Spike then opened her legs and thrusted his tounge between her folds lapping up her tastey juices.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:54 pm

"Ah..ahhn, Spike" She moaned and thrust down feeling her body tightening around him as she came, she knew he was ready yet, infact while he thrust into her while she was cumming it made her body shiver, feeling all the more pleasure. "Ahn, gods Spike" She moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Spike wrapped his arms around Asaya holding her tight. He smiled as her moans started to increase some. Spike himself wasn't close, but he was sure that in no time that would change. He looked up at Asaya with a loving smile as he bucked his hips hard and fast. He grabbed her ass and started picking up his speed. His lips came to ear moaning softly. "Cum for me Asa...and I'll do something nice for you." he whispered in a low seductive voice and started thrusting harder.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Asa returned the kiss, almost desperately. She needed to feel him, she wanted to imprint him on her so she could completely forget the bad things. "I love you too Spike" She panted softly. It hadn't been long but her endurance wasn't what it used to be. "Ah, Spike" She moaned as she started to thrust down on him faster feeling herself coming close to her first climax. Though that's how it had been now, the first climax always came quick, the second time was always longer
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Spike smiled softly. His lips left Asa's neck for a moment and pressed into her own giving her a little bit of tounge. He moaned softly as his hands slid down her back and down to her ass giving it a small squeeze. He bit down on her lower lip smirking softly as his hips thrusted upwards harder and just a little faster. " I love you Asa..." he moaned softly inbtween their kiss.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:34 pm

"Ahn...Spike" She moaned softly, he felt so good inside of her, she was already forgetting about the fight. They needed this a moment to get close with each other. "Ah...Spike, harder" She moaned as she brought herself down faster
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Spike moaned softly. He had been together with Asaya for a while and her moans still drove him crazy. He started sucking on her neck a little harder leaving a few hickies behind. A deep moan left his lips as his member pushed into her entrance. He couldn't believe just how tight she had become. His hands travled up her sides before coming to her breasts massaging them as he brought his lips down her neck. His hips bucked a little making his member thrust a little deeper as she came back down. Spike was matching her movements, but in a slow way so they could get warmed up.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Asa smiled into the kiss, and turned her head closing her eyes feeling his kisses trail up her neck and lightly moaned when he nipped her ear. She reached down between them taking Spike's member, stroking him a few times before positioning herself and lowered herself down on him, even a week without sex had made her entrance tight, making him feel big. A soft moan passed her lips as she rolled her hips to adjust herself before she lifted up and pushed back down, her hands resting on Spike's chest
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:53 pm

"M-more then three?" Spike blinked. Now things were getting interesting. He smiled as they came into the bedroom. His eyes shifted to the night stand seeing that Asaya had already set everything up. When his back hit the bed, a soft chuckle left his lips. Spike's eyes scanned over Asaya's sexy body smiling. He was going to use this night to start the process of getting them back on track. His hands ran gently along the curves her body as he kissed her back. With the way her hips were rocking, it didn't take him long at all to get hard. He smiled as he broke the kiss and shifted a little so that he could access her neck. His lips left a hot trail of kisses going up to her ear then nipped on it gently.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:46 pm

"Hm... by making you cum more than three times tonight, get ready for one hell of a ride" She said and pulled him into the bedroom. She had already put some water bottles on the night stands to keep them hydrated. She pushed him down onto the bed and undid his pants pulling them down along with his boxers. She leaned down her fingers holding his member up, lightly kissing the tip before she straddled him and took off her shirt. She had already taken off her pj's and undies, she leaned over pressing her lips to his, while rocking her hips forward so her entrance was rubbing along his length
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Spike sighed softly once the kids left. He looked at Asaya wondering what exactly they were going to do alone. Maybe she wanted to talk some more or something. He was surprised when she walked up to him, pressing her soft lips to his own. Spike closed his eyes and kissed her back giving her a small grin. "Oh really? How do you intend to do that?" he smiled softly. It had indeed been at least a week since they had last had sex, but Spike never imagined that they would be getting back into the game after thier fight. "This is my chance to reconnect with her." he thought to himself as he kissed her passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:02 pm

"Its no problem Spike, I was free tonight and was going to be bored anyway" Ame said with a smile. Asa closed the door and looked at Spike. "Lets see...a way to make you feel tired" She said with a playful smile. She was going to try her best to pretend the fight hadn't happened. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her lips against his. "I think I know how" She murmered against his lips and smiled. They haven't had sex in awhile,and she knew he must have been really pent up from all the events
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Jess and Jet were ready to go. Jet had her arms wrapped around her favorite teddy. Jet had his watch that he had won from Chuckie Cheese on his left wrist and the one SPike had given him for christmas on his right one. Spike kissed them both goodbye and walked them up to the door. "Thanks Ame. Me and Asaya owe you big time. Feel free to collect on that anytime you want to." he smiled. There wasn't alot of people Spike trusted his kids with, but Ame seemed to be really responsible. Plus, she loved the kids and it showed in how she looked at them. "You two be good. Dont fight with eachother."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Asa blinked, "Hm, no not that I can think of" She said. "Actually, Ame wanted to know if you kids want to sleep over at her place tonight." She said. She was heading over now after having done some errands. That way her and Spike could have a night alone together to do whatever really. "Clothes are all packed, now be good alright" Asa said and Ame knocked on the door. "Be good, love you guys" Asa said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Jet nodded and smiled. He would always be there for his sister, but with the way her personality was leaning she'd be more like Spike and end up being perfectly able to take care of herself. Spike laughed as he hugged both Jess and Jet. His kids were really something. It was almost like looking in a mirror and seeing bits of himself. His eyes shifted up to Asaya as a small yawn left his lips. "I slept ok, but now I wont be going back to sleep anytime soon. I suppose maybe I could do whatever work around the house that hasn't been done yet. Is there anything that needs fixing Asa?"

ooc: you can start posting on the other TRFB now if you want
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:34 pm

"Hit women? Come on Spike don't tell her things like that" Asa said with a smile. "Jet, you have to make sure to take care of Jess if someone were to pick on her too alright" Asa said while looking at the watch Jet had gotten. What this boys fascination with watches was she wouldn't know. "So, did you catch up on your sleep Spike?" She asked. Though now his sleep was going to be messed up since it was already so late
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Spike slept for a very long time. By the time he woke up it was dark and the kids had already returned. He walked into the kitchen and found Jess and Jet explaining to Asaya about all the things they did. Jess smiled happily when she saw Spike and ran into his arms showing him the sunglasses she had won. "Oh wow now thats my girl." Spike smiled. He carried back towards the table and sat down across from Asaya. Jet was showing off a red watch that had a lion on the front. "Mommy you should have been there! Chuckie and me raced on this one game, but he won, but then we raced again and I won!" He smiled and then looked at Jess. "Oh, and some bad kid tried to take my tickets mommy! Jess kicked the bad kid in the leg and made him cry." Jessica nodded and laughed a bit. The kid was about two times her size and she had reduced him to tears. "Oh man...Jessica it looks like you'e going to be some hitwoman when you get older." Spike smiled and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Asa fell asleep quick enough and woke up about an hour later, she looked at Spike and sighed. She ran her hand through his hair, leaning over and kissed his forehead. She really hoped he would learn this time. She slowly got out of bed so she could let him get some sleep. She collected some clothes from their room and then went to the kids room so she could get their dirty clothes
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:47 pm

"Ok...I'll do that." he whispered. Once they were in their room, Spike laid down, but his eyes had yet to close. He was afraid that if he closed his eyes Asaya would be gone when he woke up. It was a nightmare that had played over and over in his head. It took about 20 minutes for him to fall asleep. While he was awake he simply laid by Asa's side motionless. "I really did mess things up. Why wasn't I honest? Why didn't I just trust her? I wanted to protect her...but ended up doing the opposite...Asa...please find in your heart...to forgive me..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:43 pm

"Spike...to be honest I dont even want to hear it, just....show me" She said and ran her hand through her hair. "Now come on....lets go lay down and rest, god knows you need it" She said and put a hand on his back pushing him towards their room. "Come on" She said trying to reasuring him. She made him lay down, and laid down herself next to him. "Now get some sleep" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Spike looked a little shocked. It sounded like she was wan't leaving him...well not yet anyway. Trust was so important to them that if it was ever damaged it would take a long time to mend. "I wont...I wont repeat my mistakes." he replied softly, eyes shifting down the floor before coming back up to her. "Asa I love you and...I'm sorry. I'll work hard to regain your trust. I'll work my hardest to get us back to point we use to be..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:28 pm

"You used your second strike Spike...you have to start all over and trying to build the trust back up between us. "Every time you go out, or tell me something...I'm not going to trust you and ask you the same thing several more times, this time rather than it only being me who has to deal with my worrying you have to too" She said. "You have more more ball to strike out with Spike...one more. I'm begging you...dont strike out again" Asa said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Folk Blues Part II
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next