The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chaos Period(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-05

The Chaos Period(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Standing there she looked at him, her eyes seeming to dim as she thought about his proposal. She then turned slightly to lean against a tree to rest just a bit. If she stayed at his village, she would have a better chance at being treated with at least some kindness rather than the hatred she has had through her entire life.

Turning her head to look at him she spoke “alright it could not hurt to at least see this home of yours”, she stated as she pushed up from the tree and started to move towards him. “Course only if you are alright, I do not wish to impose nor ruin anything that your people have set up such as their secrecy.”
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:06 pm

"I know many half-demons are looked down upon by human and demon alike, but I personally along with my clan think its foolish." Damon said as he followed behind the young woman. Every step was careful and measured, like he was walking on water almost. "If you like you, you could come to my village if want. You wouldn't have to worry about hiding what you were, but of course its up to you. There's no rush."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:14 am

-She nodded and just continued up towards the way he had wanted to go. It would possibly be a weird occurrence when they got up there, seeing as her mother’s village still resided up there, and most of them did not care for a half demon. Brushing aside a branch from a tree she looked back at him “well whatever the case maybe, just to let you know that the village I grew up in does not truly care for half demons, that’s the only real village I know up there”
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:17 pm

"I wouldn't know, honestly." Damon admitted truthly. "We haven't payed much attention to any half-demons that may have been born unless it was directly inside of our clan. As for why you have never heard of us one word whether you believe in it or not: Magic. It's how we have managed to keep ourselves hidden except for a handful of people. That's mainly because we got tired of all the fighting, so we have instead created a place for us. Half-demons may be looked down in the general populace but its no big to our clan since we have different races in it; not just human and demons."

Perhaps he was telling her more then he should, but it wasn't harmful to his peoples survival and she had been curious so he told her so.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:41 pm

-She just shrugged it off after all it was nothing for her to really know but what was odd is that she had lived in that area before some time ago yet there was no group of people who kept to themselves or anything up there. She then spoke “I am just wondering is or was there talk of a woman who birthed a demon some time ago?” she asked as she slowly came to a stop to face him a little bit.

If that story still went around about her mother of course up there still, some still resented her mother because of that fact birthing a heathen bastard child. She knew her father still knew the man but she never stayed with him, but they meet up a few times.

“I’m sorry to ask a question like that, because well I was born in thoughts mountains, lived there for a time yet the people your seeking well I have never seen or heard of, even if you say they are a secretive group, nothing passes by a demon easily”-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:53 am

The young half-demon didn't have to wait on him, not even once. Damon seemed fast, abnormally so for what seemed like a normal human. Of course no normal human had silver hair and red eyes but he didn't have a scent of a demon or half-demon, he was a bit of a mystery.

When she asked him, he paused, thinking if he should tell her. "It's where my clan supposedly relocated, so I'm trying to find it. We keep ourselves hidden so I can't tell you much more then that to outsiders besides some basic information, I'm afraid. I can however, answer a few questions."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:46 pm

-She just continued to walk moving through the forest and brushing away shrubs and limbs of bushes and trees sometimes her claws would slice through objects in her path her bare feet moving over the ground never worrying about stepping on something sharp or painful. Her ears moved to each sound and she would sometimes gaze back to make sure he was still following and keeping up easily.

When he wasn’t she stopped or retraced her steps to meet up with him but she would never offer to help him that was just something she didn’t want to risk even if he meant no harm now his intensions could change quickly. Then a thought occupied to her and she spoke “why are you interested in going to this place?”-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Damon managed to easily keep up with the young-looking woman. At least she was probably young by half-demon standards. It was interesting to note she didn't look like a lot of other half-demons he had seen; she seemed a lot more 'fair' then many of the others. Though he supposed it depended on what kind of demon sired the half-blood in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:03 pm

-Nodding she walked passed him and started down a path way the sound of her boots stepping onto dead twigs was almost silent unlike compared to others, if one looked they would see that the bottoms of her boots where made of a special leather that molded with things around making it silent when you stepped on something it was a way to help keep them silent for their actual feet did the same thing.

As they walked she then looked back at him hearing his name “I’m Saiyoko” she stated and turned back around to lead him to the mountains waiting till they were more on a level path before taking off at a run so that he can easily keep up and not loss her trail-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Damon thought her offer over; it sounded good and it would be nice to have a actual guide rather then a map. With a map there was always a chance it could be wrong, outdated or even drawn wrong which made it harder to make out what it meant in the first place. Travelling with a demon, half or full didn't really bother him. He was abnormal himself; having silver hair and red eyes but he was human. It was only because of his clan's blood-line that allowed himself special abilties, but she didn't need to know that just yet.

"I'll take your offer. I'm Damon. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:29 pm

-She knelt there and just continued to fill the water skin before turning her head to look at him hearing his question and she judged it a bit before and she then smirked as she then stood up and dried her hand off on her clothing before turning to look at him

“Of course I know it, I have lived there some time ago but left when my mother passed on” she stated as she stood there before she slowly moved over towards him a bit but she was mindful to keep somewhat from him.

Then stretching her out a bit and yawned “What’s the time limit on getting there? Because If we went at the pace I can run we can get there two days time but if we run through night at my pace it be tomorrow night at least if I am judging the distances correctly either or its your decision”

She allowed her golden eyes to rest on his face her silver hair somewhat falling into her face and her striped ears twitched to each sound an animal made around them one ear would tilt one way to tell him exactly where the sound would come from.

She stood there waiting for his response to if he wanted to follow her to the mountains-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Damon had to admit the half-demon was attractive, though he didn't show or let her know that in any way. She seemed non-hostile and he was grateful for it but he had been trained to always be on guard around strangers no matter what they blood. Which made more sense when you thought about how unstable things were at the moment, almost nowhere was safe except for a few if you knew where to look and find them.

Still, he needed to get back on the road if he expected to reach his destination.

"It's fine, no one was harmed which is the important thing." Damon thought it wouldn't hurt to ask so he decided to question her about one thing. "I don't suppose you know where the St. Kenji mountain area is would you? I need to get there, it's very important that I do."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:14 pm

-The women just seemed to stand there looking at him and she sighed softly and she brushed her hair from her face and kept back a bit it was easy to tell that she was somewhat uncomfortable around him but then again all Half demons had a right to do so for some humans and demons still harassed their species at how they were just nothing but something of two worlds.

“I did not mean to startle you and I am just doing what I can to get on in this world as you are” she stated and brushed her hair back more the sharp claws that ended at her finger tips seemed no harmless than a pair of nails on a human woman but even the simplest things could turn deadly

She then moved over towards the river a bit and knelt down or more like crotched she sat there like a cat did ready to pounce on something but she just removed a water skin and slid her hand into the cold water and she shivered her ears laying back and fluffing out a bit at the feeling-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:58 pm

Damon turned to glance at the figure, taking note of their movements. They didn't seem hostile and from the looks of things it seemed she had been actually trying to get away from him. This made him relax a bit more somewhat but he still kept his guard up since he didn't know anything about her or what she could do. It seemed she was type of demon belonging to the cat family; a tiger if he had to guess.

'..And a half-breed at that.'

Despite that he didn't act hostile towards her or look down upon the woman with disdain. He had grown up in quite a different enviorment then most. One that frowned upon judging people by things they couldn't help.

"If you want to leave, I won't stop you." He said simply. "I thought I was being watched but it seems you were just minding your own business."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:03 pm

-The years had taken their toll amount everything she knew and cared for. Her mother killed because of what she had birthed into the world, and her father driven to madness because of the tainted shards he had possessed before his madness drove him to his death.

Thoughts years had shaped her, the young women possibly looking no older than 21 stood within the forest she had been watching this man for some time, waiting for the right time to move in safety so that she would not run the risk of losing her life. Humans and Demons despised her, for she was a half demon someone of two worlds.

Her stripped ears soon twitched to the sounds of the man’s voice and she knew she was caught slowly with grace of any cat she dropped down. Silver hair blowing around her, which faded into black. Golden eyes looked up to meet the man’s figure. Deadly yet elegant claws ended at the tips of her fingers before she spoke “seems you humans have better hearing than one would think”-

The Chaos Period(Private) Saiyoko1
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:44 pm

The Chaos Period(Private) DamonKenzyMonsterHunter

This world was changing, more then Damon would like but being what he was, adapting was all he could do. Many of the great human empires were crumbling and turning to dust to these days, leaving weakened and ravaged civlizations in their wake. Once major cities now were little more then husk of their former selves, making a ideal playground for bandits, killers and all other kinds of scum to make a home there. After all, what used was being scared of a city when the law was gone?

Even the world of demon's seemed to have fallen into chaos. Clans split off and broke apart, becoming weaker and smaller each generation. They fought among each other more now, either for power or land which seemed to becoming infinitely precious. All this sorrow and death, for what? Damon didn't understand that all of this had started over some jewels, the Scarced Jewel shards were something best left destroyed. Though it seemed now their presence still tainted this world.

Sighing, the young man stopped at a river, crouching down as he filled his water skin up. It wasn't much but he didn't all that much and he was used to living off the land. Very calmly, he stood up and without turning around spoke:

"I know you're out there. Show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Period(Private)   The Chaos Period(Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chaos Period(Private)
Page 1 of 1