The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bittersweet Reunion(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:19 pm

No you dont Everybody just does. Alright I posted the two folk blues rps under actual anime and I'm posting up this one under mature alright
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Ok I've joined. Is it a requirement to make a bio? I understand the reasons for one, but have kinda gotten use to not having to make one ^^
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:16 am

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Dimensions_Collide/index.php?act=idx

There you go, when you join I'll Post up the threads XD
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:31 am

((I got distracted by some other stuff. This place seemed to be dead which helped too. Post the link to the new rp site and I'll join a little later. Prolly sometime this weekend.))
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:26 pm

((Where did you disappear to? I was starting to worry! Anyway I found a new more active site, i'll give you a link, so you should join and we can pull our rp's over there sound ok?))
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Sephiroth's lips nipped her ear as he moaned softly. His hands slid down her sides gripping her hips as he began to slowly thrust his hard member in and out of her ass. Her moans made a small smile form on his lips as one of his hands slid down to her entrance teasing her a little.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Cierra's fingers dug into the grass, moaning as she felt his member fill her. "Sephiroth-sama...ahhn" She moaned. Gods he was so big it felt so good. His very touch was becoming more intoxicationg by the second, his scent made her feel so at ease and protected
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Sephiroth continued to toy with her ear. His hands slid down her sides taking his time feeling every single curve. He pressed the tip of his hard erection against her ass. His hands cupped her breasts as his hips thrusted forward penetrating her. He moaned softly against her ear as he slowly worked his length in deeper until he had filled her completly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Cierra eased with him to the grass and sighed softly as he kissed her neck. She shifted as he turned her and got to her hands and knees, shivering feeling his lips at her ear, his body pressing down against hers. She loved how he so easily dominated her, just by leaning over her
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:46 pm

"Oh believe me I intend to." Sephiroth smirked. Rather then putting her up against the tree though, Sephiroth brought them down onto the soft grass placing kiss along the underside of her neck. A soft moan left his lips as he took in her scent and ran his hands up her body. "Mmm...I think...I'll take your ass first this time." he smiled and turned her over. His lips came to nip her ear.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Cierra smile and licked her lips, "Of course, I can't have my sensei hard now can I?" She asked. "Take me like you did last night, claim all of me with your own body" She purred as she lightly tugged his long silver hair
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Sephiroth smiled and pulled Cierra up to her feet. A small smirk graced his lips as his slid his hand along her cheek. "Yes you did very well. As a matter of fact...I'm still very hard. I guess we'll have to do something about that my darling student..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Cierra closed her eyes and drank what he released. She licked him clean before looking up at him and smiled. "Ehh....did I do good Sephiroth-sama?" She asked while fingers continued to softly stroke him
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Sephiroth bit down on his lower lip. His hands came to rest on Cierra's head as he released another moan. He bit down on his bottom lip a little harder as he came inside her mouth. His chest was rising up and down a little. "That....damn..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Cierra smiled before she took him into her mouth again, she continued the soft hum as she sucked while her fingers massaged his sac, moaning softly no and then herself
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Sephiroth's eyes suddenly closed tightly. He tilted his head back releasing a deep moan followed by another. He looked down at Cierra smiling as he moved so that his back was leaning against the tree. "Damn...you really are good..." he moaned softly. It wasn't often that Sephiroth gave such praise to a woman he was with. The vibrations of pleasure that were hitting his body over and over again were just to much to handle even for him. "Cierra...ah...I'm...getting close..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Even after he became hard Cierra continued to suck him. She licked the head again and moved her lips along his shaft, humming softly when her lips closed around the hot flesh of his length, pressing her tongue to it as she hummed so soft vibrations would be felt. She even licked and softly sucks on his sac as her hand continued to stroke him
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:26 pm

A big grin formed on Sephiroth's lips. There was no doubt in his mind that Cierra was a keeper. Most women wouldn't had even bothered trying to give him a blow job but here she was doing just that and pretty well too. "Mmm yeah just like that..." he moaned softly. His eyes closed as he licked his lips. In no time at all his length had grown large and hard for her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:20 pm

"Yes sensei" She said with a smile. Cierra got down on her knees and pressed her lips to the tip of his man hood, blwing a soft kiss to it before she slid her tongue over the head. Her hands stroked him along his base as she took as much of him as she could into her warm mouth, she sucked softly while swirling her tongue around his member
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:15 pm

"Hehe I trust you enjoyed that little teasing session." he smiled. He pulled back a little and nipped her bottom lip. "You know the sooner you can get me hard the sooner I can give you that pleasure you've been pleading for..." he whispered softly against her ear licking it a little.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Cierra let go of his hair and looked at him as he stood up a light blush on her cheeks as he kissed her neck. "Sephiroth-sama" Cierra purred and wrapped her arm around his neck pressing her lips to his while her free hand undid his pants and pulled out his member stroking it with her soft hand
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Sephiroth smirked softly as he licked up every drop of her juices. His eyes shifted up to her with a smile as he licked his lips. "Mmm tasty. I might just have to keep on teasing you like this." he laughed softly and rose to his feet. "However I am a man of my word so the teasing is over...for now." he smiled and placed a soft kiss on the side of her neck. "I think I've made you wait long enough."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 pm

"But-ahn" She moaned. It wouldnt be much longer till she came if he kept that up. Her moans filled the forest until finally she felt herself coming closer to her climax. "Sephiroth-sama, I--ahh" She moaned, her grip on his hair tightened as she came
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Sephiroth smiled and looked up at her. "Tell you what...I'll give you what you want as soon as you cum. Until then..." he smiled and picked up the speed of his thrusts. He was becoming addicted to her taste and have easily spent all day doing so. "Damn you taste good..." he moaned softly, his hands keeping her legs wide open for him.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:01 pm

"Sephiroth-sama...!!" She moaned, one of her hands going to his head and grabbing hold of some of his hair. "Ah...P-please" She maoned pressing the back of her head against the tree. Gods even using just his mouth he was amazing. "Sephiroth-sama...your gonna...ahh" She moaned, already very wet from his pleasurable torture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bittersweet Reunion(private)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next