The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-02-08

King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:18 pm

"The elders." Miyoki stated sliding off the bed and pacing. She began to bite her lip lightly as she tried to find a way out of the mess. "They are going to find out about us and the whole incident and if the other tribes-" She broke off and glanced around the room as if she expected a solution to magically appear on the walls. "Fuck!" Miyoki swore walking over to the bed and laying down on it with a defeated sigh. "What are we going to do?" She asked looking at Yugo. Clearly she hadn't noticed that she had broken off in the middle of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Yugo blinked twice and tilted his head a little. "Ah I see...so we're 'working' towards the same goal huh? Thats funny because somehow I just dont see it that way, but hey...maybe I'm blind..." he sighed softly. His eyes shifted to Miyoki staring at her with a blank expression. "Uh...how are we in trouble?"
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:42 pm

"Not used. Just...working together towards the same goal?"Miyoki replied a bit hesitantly. She smiled as Yugo continued to talk but a small frown graced her features. What if one of the other tribes said something that caused the elders to change their mind about letting Miyoki da- oh wait they didn't even know that. Miyoki wondered what would happen if anyone found out let alone one of the other tribes. "Oh shit!" Miyoki swore interupting the end of Yugo's speech. She nodded absent mindedly in reply. ''Michi and I are just friends. I had a crush on one of his brothers when I was five but he's married now.''She stated and dismissed her words with a small wave of her hand. ''It's us we need to worry about. We are in big trouble.''
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 am

Yugo sighed deeply. He figured that there was some sort of motive behind the dragon's offering an alliance so quickly. "So my pack is being used huh?" He grunted. His eyes shifted away from her for a moment clearly not pleased. "Well whatever...as long as they remember how strong my pack is there shouldn't be any problems. As long as they dont give me a reason to kick their asses we 'should' be able to play nice. Heh, also there are five wolf tribes spread throughout the south. There are only four dragon tribes so they'd be wise to remember their numbers. It would only take a second for me to summon the four other wolf leaders to fight since we all have sworn loyalty to eachother." Yugo smirked and laid back some. His eyes shifted back up to Miyoki. "So...dragon boy is just a friend...and nothing more right? I wont run into any supprises will I?"
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:55 am

Miyoki nodded in reply and slid off of his lap. She moved back so she was leaning against his pillows. She knew perfectly well that this little bit of distance wouldn't help her at all if Yugo got mad especially since she was human but it gave her some more confidence. "Michi said earlier that they- the dragons- wanted to remind everyone of their power. That's partially correct. Lately there have been more small groups attempting to attack the Eastern lands but none of them were strong enough to get past the border guards. They probably wouldn't mind getting extra land or the other valuables when they won the war but those are all just minor reasons," She said looking at Yugo, however as she spoke again she lowered her eyes not really wanting to see his reaction. "I told you before that I spent most of my life wandering back and forth between the Northern, Southern and Eastern lands. I didn't spend that much time in the south or the north when I was younger after my parents died. Michi's family were good friends with my mother and they took me in. I guess I sort of became like another daughter to them," Miyoki continued playing with a loose thread on her shirt, "they probably found out shortly after what the neko prince and king had done to m- to us. I'm pretty sure they never really like them either and they didn't have a good enough reason to attack up until now without causing a serious political backlash...." Miyoki trailed off and glanced back up at Yugo. She knew she hadn't outright stated the reason but he probably had put the pieces together by now.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:30 am

ooc: its all good

Yugo blinked a little. He knew that her asking if he loved her couldn't have been a good thing. Sighing softly he gave her a nodd and waited to hear what else she had to say. "Hmm...alright I promise I wont 'kill' him. However, if he steps out of line or gives me that, 'Im better then you' look of his I'll be forced to rearrange that face of his."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:52 pm

ooc: Erm... Happy Easter Smile ...^^; If I give you a giant box of chocolate eggs will you forgive me? I did try to reply but I guess it didn't go through since I shut my laptop down soon after wards.

Miyoki rolled her eyes in reply. "Michi isn't a big shot nor does he think he is. It's just a cultural difference," She replied biting her lip and looked at the wall instead of Yugo. "Yugo...you love me right?" She asked hesitantly. She had a feeling that Yugo wouldn't like the news, which was why she had side-stepped the issue up until this point, and she knew that the elders wouldn't like her very much if Yugo snapped again. "Promise me you won't hur- you won't kill Michi."
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:35 pm

"Do I really need a reason?" Yugo frowned as he held her. He soft sigh came from his lips as his eyes shifted to the side some. "For decades there has been no interaction between dragons and wolves. Now right out of the blue the dragons come offering an alliance. Also, dragon boy comes waltzing into my land like he's some sort of damn big shot. I dont like him, nor do I trust him. I want to know what the elders want to know. What exactly is going through the dragon king's head. What's his real objective...or should I say...what's Michi's real objective?"
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:44 am

ooc: Sorry ^^; I'll be in and out until May because I am helping out with a local play plus my job and school work... it gets piled up every once in a while

''Thank you, Yugo,'' Miyoki replied kissing him lightly before sitting up. ''I'm sure Michi will treat you the same way you've treated him,''She added getting off the bed and turning the blinds so that some light came into the room but if anyone outside was trying to look in they couldn`t see anything. ''Why are you so against Michi?'' Miyoki asked climbing back onto the bed and sitting on Yugo's lap. There was a slight edge to her voice that would have warned Yugo that if he even contemplated the possibility that Michi liked her or that she liked Michi in any way besides friendship he would be sorry.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:00 am

Yugo smiled as he fell back. He figured Miyoki would use the first chance he gave her to get him off of her. "Meh....I'll think about it...I guess. I do have some sense of pride. I cant just throw that away from some arrogent dragon who's always butting into my business." he sighed softly and closed his eyes. "However...if it makes you happy...then I might be able to work something out."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:50 am

Miyoki giggled as Yugo sat up. Seeing her opportunity Miyoki quickly pushed Yugo gently but hard enough that he would lose his balance. "Michi isn't like that but if you want to come with me you'll have to accept that fact," She replied kissing Yugo lightly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Please just do it for me"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:40 am

"Hmph, that will happen when hell freezes over." Yugo growled and sat up some. There was no he'd sit back and take orders from Michi even if he was in the east. "If dragon boy thinks that he'll become superior to me he's got another thing coming." he stated and crossed his arms. Just the thought of having of Yugo having to listen to Michi was enough to piss him off.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:32 am

Miyoki rolled her eyes and choose not to reply to Yugo's comment. Her eyes darted to his lips and she smirked deviously. "Glad to see you're fulfilling your torture a neko quota of the day," She muttered sarcastically looking up at him. "Once we reach the Eastern lands you do know you'll have to listen to Michi," She added with a smile. Miyoki loved Yugo but she knew that he hated not to be the 'Alpha' in every situation. She would have hours of endless entertainment watching Yugo's reaction to all of Michi's siblings.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Yugo thought for a moment. He looked down at Miyoki then outside at the window. "Oh yeah, you transform when night falls right? Heh thats cool. I'd look forward to seeing how easily I could pin the your demon side to the bed. I bet she'd be more fun to tease." Yugo smiled and lowered his lips ot hear licking it a little. "I should really do this more often. I have to make sure to make enough time to torture you every day while I'm still around you. I'll jest send dragon boy on some sort of stupid task."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:57 am

"If you can't remember what will happen I'm not going to tell you," Miyoki replied and grabbed Yugo's wrists as soon as he stopped tickling her. She knew it wouldn't stop him but at least she could try to push him off balance when he tried to tickle her again. "I was born ticklish how is that my fault?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:13 pm

"Oh so you finally noticed huh?" Yugo chuckled softly. He stopped tickling Miyoki for a moment though and lookeed out towards the window. "Whats going to happen in two hours? You seem kinda of sure of yourself. I dont see you going anywhere anytime soon though. I can torture you as much as want without mercy." he stated with a sly grin. "Hehe its your own fault for being ticklish Miyoki."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:11 pm

"I will in a few hours," Miyoki replied removing one hand from his collarbone to point towards the window. It was already late afternoon. She semi-glared at Yugo as he began tickling her again. "You're so mean," She exclaimed trying to catch her breath while simultaneously tracing patterns along his chest.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:26 pm

"Oh really? I think I like being ontop though." Yugo smiled softly. He closed his eyes for a moment taking in the feeling of her fingers along his collarbone. "Well maybe if you had the strength you could flip me over, but I doubt that will happen. Besides, tickling you is fun." he chuckled and attacked her sides once more.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:21 pm

Miyoki relaxed as Yugo stopped so that she could catch her breath. She stuck her tongue out childishly at him in reply. "You'd look cuter in my place," She added absentmindedly tracing his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:21 am

Yugo stopped tickling Miyoki for a moment and stared down at her. He had to admit that her fingers felt nice against his back, but that wasn't enough to release her. "Hmm that does feel good I suppose, but I think I'll keep you like this for a while. Hehe you look so cute being pinned the bed."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:39 am

"Really? Who said anything about a little touching?" Miyoki replied moving her fingers up and down Yugo's spine as best as she could with him pinning her down and tickling her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:09 pm

A big smirk formed on Yugo's lips. He seemed to completly absorb his small victory over Miyoki. He looked down at her wondering why she had a smirk on her face. It was then that a small shiver ran down his back. "Oh thats your game? You think simply touching me a little will get you free? Sorry but I'm the top dog and you've been locked in the pound ms neko."
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Miyoki glared at Yugo. "Shut up," She snapped still trying to squirm away from Yugo. After a few moments Miyoki decided that it was useless trying to move away from Yugo. She wrapped her arms around Yugo's waist with a smirk on her face. Miyoki then began tracing her fingers lightly around Yugo's waist.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Yugo smiled as he cliombed ontop of her to keep her from moving. He had a big grin on his face, which ment that Miyoki wasn't going to be shown any mercy. He went from her sides to under her arms and then back again. "My my whats this? The badass of the neko's has been put in check by tickling?" Yugo chuckled .
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:51 am

"Well I just don't want to have to be on my guard 24/7 and there could be peace if everyone stopped being so closed-minded," She replied and grinned as she saw the look on Yugo's face as he tried to picture someone Fang would consider marrying. Miyoki opened her mouth to reply but began giggling as Yugo tickled her. "Stop it!" She said, squirming to get away from Yugo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)   King of the Southern Lands (M, Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Southern Lands (M, Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next