The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Only One (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:45 am

Kate turned shivering hearing Izzy's scream. "A ghost?" Kate laughed taking a fluid step towards Izzy. "Would there be a burning in my throat if I were? Ghosts are beings who wish to feel but me....I'm thirsty" Kate growled. Something smelled delicious her eyes scanned Izzy's body finding the source, it looked like the girl had cut her finger when she dropped everything. She was directly in front of Izzy, her hand grabbing the others wrist while her other hand easily pinned her back against the counter. She brought Izzy's finger to her lips and licked the cut clean of the blood and a soft growl left her throat. It tasted so good. "What happened...to me why am I here....and where...is Caleb" Kate spoke softly before she bit into Izzy's finger. Being part wolf made her control rather unheard of, any newborn vampire would have attacked and killed in a second
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:37 am

((Yeah, so long as she doesn't kill her. It leaves an opening for Caleb to return =3))
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-themix.forumotion.net
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:25 am

((Would it be alright with you if Candra attacked Izzy?))
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:23 am

((Whoa…I totally didn’t realize I started calling Izzy Amelia, LOL oops!))

Izzy was left with the clean-up Kate’s body, it being nothing new to her considering Jay’s past, and yet something about this time bothered her. She assumed it was Caleb’s reaction that made her uneasy, the way he showed mercy for a human. It was unnatural for a selfish creature to suddenly be selfless. Was there something more than what she saw between the two? Her mind couldn’t handle the thoughts flooding through her currently.

As Izzy made her way to the kitchen, she picked various glasses and plates Jay had left around, but the moment she saw Kate…alive and walking…everything she was holding was dropped to the floor and a high-pitched scream escaped her lips.

“You’re supposed to be dead! Why aren’t you dead?!” she demanded. Jay was still hunting the werewolf known as Amelia, and Caleb was…well, she didn’t know where he was. “You’re a ghost, aren’t you!?”
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Kate didn't feel the bite as she felt herself slipping further and further away into the darkness. She hadn't heard much of their conversation about the bite and how it would kill her. She could faintly feel her body tingling before darkness completely over took her.

Morning came and Kate felt a strange burning in her throat. She sat up rubbing a her throat, the burning was terrible. She looked around, everything very clear, it was raining out, she could smell it, she could even hear the faint patter of it on the roof. She got up looking around she was thirsty, She walked around the couch, her footsteps silent against the floor. She turned the corner, being very careful, looking over her shoulder and around corners. She ran the to sink and turned on the faucet and bent over starting to drink the water. She pulled back a growl in her throat before she spat it out. The burning got worse.

What was going on? What had happened? She tried to think back to last night, barely remembering anything that had happened. A low growl played in her throat remembering the giant wolf and as well as Caleb, but everything after that was too fuzzy to remember. "Caleb..." Kate said softly and started to look around the strange house
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:10 am

There was too much racing through his mind at once, so much he felt as though he were going crazy. Just seeing Kate in the condition she was in brought his fists to clench tight until the skin was white against his knuckles. He couldn’t really determine whether it was because he wanted to taste her blood, now being given the chance, or if because he truly had feeling toward this human. Surely it couldn’t be feelings of love.

The aura of the room shifted the moment Izzy stepped forward. Her face was serene and calm, but the tension coming off her was of fear. “You can’t do it, can you?” she asked. Not even a tremble shook her voice when she spoke. Her calm was almost haunting. “She’s going to die, either way. What chance do you have of saving her?”

A snarl ripped through Caleb’s throat and silenced Izzy at once. “You haven’t the right to speak of her death. She won’t die.”

“What makes you so certain, hm?” Izzy countered. “She’s already been infected by the werewolf. If you bite her, she’ll only die quicker. No one has survived a bite from both species.”

He knew she was right, but he couldn’t just sit and watch her die so painfully…so slowly. If he bit her, she would die quickly, without pain. Kate would fall into a deep slumber until her body shut down and then it would be over.

Izzy shot him a warning glare, her arms crossing over her chest but she made no attempt to stop him. Instead, she looked away when Caleb’s lips touched to the skin of Kate’s throat, his teeth sinking softly through to draw blood.

“She’ll be dead by morning,” Caleb said, his voice hollow. Vampires weren’t supposed to feel anything emotional toward humans, and yet he did. He was just a freak among freaks, wasn’t he? Now, why did that surprise him?

He got up away from Kate, refusing to look at her as he slowly made it to the door. Amelia covered her eyes with her hand, crying silently.

And yet both were unaware of the specialty of Kate. Death would be the furthest thing from her.

“Where are you going?” Izzy asked.

“Away.” And then Caleb was gone and Izzy was left to tend to Kate.

ooc: you can do a time skip. have it be like morning or something.

Last edited by ☆Conner☆ on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Used the wrong name)
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Sorry it's taking me forever... I'm trying to think of how to put my next post so it also leaves you with something to write about. Don't worry, I'll think of something.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Now even Caleb's word's were becoming faint. "Yes, yes I trust you" She said

((Sorry so short, dont know what else to put ^^'))
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Panicked, Caleb ignored Izzy, who now came to, and hovered helplessly near Kate. “It shouldn’t have had an effect on you,” he murmured. “You should be just fine, but you’re not.” Way to state the obvious, he thought. Obviously she wasn’t okay, that much was significantly clear.

Izzy stared in horror at him, knowing exactly what he was. “G-Get away from her! She’s going to be alright when I treat her, but don’t—“

“Are you a moron?” Caleb asked, turning to glare at her. “The only option she has at the moment…is something unthinkable, to you. If I bite her, there’s a chance I can override what’s killing her…or, she’ll just die.” She was…only a human, right? Wrong. Kate was his human, and his alone.

“Kate…you know what I am. Do you trust me enough to make you into something that no longer classifies you as a human?” he asked.

Last edited by ☆Conner☆ on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Use of the wrong name!)
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:17 am

Kate heard the door burst open followed by a snarl. She looked towards where the snarl came from and slowly tried to sit up revealing her leg, the claw marks with blood starting to dry into a crusty brown. "C-Caleb..." She said and fell back to the couch. "I-I cant" She whimpered, her body was going completely numb as her heart beat grew more faint. "Caleb...I-I don't want...to die...I don't...want t-to leave you" She whimpered, choking on her words as she cried. Her body was changing but her body wasn't adapting as it should have, her life was coming to an end...
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:38 am

Caleb paced back and forth, eyes narrowing here and there when her scent was lost. “Damn it…” he muttered. Her scent was lost…meaning she’d been picked up by a car. She didn’t know who she was with or if she was alright, but given the fact that the car itself had the stench of werewolf blood, he couldn’t easily find it. It took a matter of seconds to trace and locate to truck. Sure enough, there had once been the blood of a werewolf on this vehicle. Caleb eventually caught Kate’s scent again, another swarm of rage when he smelt her blood. It was changing.

Without a care in the world, he burst in through the door, an angry snarl releasing under his breath, scaring Amelia clear the point she fainted. The bowl of water fell on top of her, spilling everywhere, but she was in no position to care at the moment.

Caleb came to a halt before Kate, eyes a maddening swirl of swollen rage. “Who did this to you? Are you alright? Did you bitten? Who brought you here?”
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:07 pm

"No, Caleb, I need Caleb!" Kate shouted trying to get up but the pain made her fall back to the couch. She started to run a fever, something was defiantly wrong. Her body felt strange, was she changing into a wolf? Her dark green hues looked around the room again, her vision had blurred even more and she could barely make out the women who was tending to her. She turned on the couch, the leaf she had set on the wound falling off as she went into a fetal position, hugging her body as it started to shake. She could feel her muscles tightening under her skin.

Her mind fell unconscious while she laid there, her body continuing to respond to the wolf's wound on her. She thought of Caleb and had an uncontrollable urge to meet him, she wanted to be by his side, she thought of their night before the attack remembering all the women who stared at him and had an urge to rip them to shreds for even looking at him.

Her Body began to react negatively, rather than her body staying at one temperature, it continued to rise, much too dangerous for a human. Kate woke up her eyes were hazed, she realized her body had stopped shaking and was now limp. She felt so weak, Maybe she was dying? "...Caleb" She murmured dryly, her hazed hues stared off at nothing. Was he going to come for her? Or had he been defeated by the wolf?

Kate closed her eyes feeling darkness surrounding her and wanting to succumb to its numb embrace, but for some reason she didn't let it, she held onto what life was left, wanting to see Caleb
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Relief flooded through Jay when the sweet words came out of Kate’s mouth. He relaxed, finding no need to hold his gun any longer and set it down. She was only scratched, not bitten. She would be safe, for now.

The girl holding the jar tilted her head, unsure what to do. “Caleb?” she repeated, confused. Her head shot up so she could look at Jay, her eyes holding a warning. “Jay, who is this Caleb she’s mentioning?” Jay shrugged, having not seen anyone at the scene with Kate.

“Oi, prolly abandonded’er or lost sight of’er in the crowd?” he guessed. “Either way, I should be getting’ out’ere and findin’ that beast.” He had a strange slur in his words, as though proper English hadn’t been taught to him. “Izzy, take care’er. I got beast to slay to’nite.”

Izzy disappeared into another room, emerging after a few minutes with a bowel of water and a dish cloth. “There, there,” she cooed. “You’re safe from that dreadful monster.” She dabbed the moist cloth across Kate’s forehead. “I’ll get you something for the pain.” She took the jar she had earlier and took the leaf, placing it on the wound and then dripped water over it. “I’ll let the leaf do it’s magic before trying to do any cleaning.”

Caleb had only minimal damage done to his flesh, but more so to his clothing and the furniture around him. “Damn it, Amelia. Why do you have to be so destructive?”

The wolf snarled in reply, taking another swipe at him. By this point, both parties had become exhausted, almost bored as one of the other continuously stepped aside, knowing the others move too well. It was like doing a puzzle with only three pieces.

He was leaning against the doorway, or what was left of it, staring off at the exhausted werewolf. They’d done this dance before too many times, so Caleb knew the steps well. “Why are you here, Amelia?” He wondered just how long it would be before he received an answer from the she wolf or if she would counter with her teeth again, like usual.

But instead of striking, the fur covering the animal began to fall to the ground, replaced by smooth skin of a female, who now sat crouched on the floor in front of him. Her eyes were a piercing blue, nothing natural by far, and her hair reached well past her thighs and to her knees in sleek locks of black. She watched him with a provocative smirk slipping across her red lips as she stood slowly, testing his reaction.

“You know me well, Caleb,” she mused, smiling. “But it still won’t get you out of our agreement.” Amelia, she-wolf and ex lover of Caleb Anthony Silverstein, now stood naked on two feet. “I’m impressed you stayed hidden for so long, but you knew that I would find you eventually, so why stay in one place.”

“Because I’m tired of running,” Caleb replied. His eyes stayed focused on her face.

This made Amelia laugh. “Oh, come on! Caleb, you’ve seen me naked before. It’s in your best interest to please your fiancé.”

“I’ve told you already, I’m not marrying you. Don’t forget what you did to lose my trust, to annihilate anything we ever had together.”

Amelia’s eyes narrowed. “It was a mistake, and you know it. We both know it and agreed to forget the past and continue with the agreement.” Her lips were drawn in a tight frown. “Caleb, you and I agreed to marry. You proposed to me nearly a century ago, said you would forever love me and take me, through better or for worse, as your wife.”

“Until you cheated and screwed that to hell. You didn’t see the marriage like I did. It was all a game, thinking you could just fuck anyone else that was around and expect me to be you damn lapdog.” Caleb pushed himself off the wall, coming an inch away from Amelia’s face. “You forget that you’re the dog in any relationship, always on her knees ready to please.”

Without another word from either of them, Caleb stormed out of the club, attempting to catch any fraction of Kate’s scent through the now quiet crowd.

Amelia remained inside, inhaling the scent of his blood on her nails before giving a little lick. “And yet your blood still says you can’t resist me.” Amelia hadn’t bothered to think that to why a human girl was hanging around Caleb. As far as the she-wolf was concerned, Caleb was still her fiancé.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Kate's body shuddered, her body started to sweat. It felt so hot, was there a heat wave passing through? She looked up, her vision starting to blur when she saw a man she had never seen before. He kept asking her something but her ears had started to ring. She tried to get up when she felt him pick her up. She looked back towards the club reaching out. She wanted Caleb, she didn't know who this man was. She felt herself being set down and closed her eyes, her hand moving to the wound on her leg wincing and whimpering. She had this intense feeling to run. She just wanted to get out and run and run without stopping.

When they got to Jay's house Kate yelped when he picked her up again to bring her into his house. The ringing in her ears had faded and she looked up at the pair. "No...I-it just swiped at me...with its claws" She growled, clenching her teeth. Something wasn't right, her body was starting to feel more and more pain now, she felt so hot, and now she was starting to feel week. "Caleb...where's Caleb..." She murmured looking around the room for her vampire.
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:12 pm

In most cases, a werewolf would have had to bite its victim in order to turn someone, but in the case of a hybrid, all it took was one small scratch and your humanity was screwed for life. Kate had fell near the busiest part of the street, so surely she would have been able to catch someone’s attention.

People ran in frantic masses, screaming, yelling into cell phones about a beast attacking the local hot spot. One man in the crowd stopped and looked at Kate, his eyes calm, unlike everyone else’s. He was black, his shoulder’s broad and full of muscle and at his side he carried a rifle. He’s been on the hunt for this beast though he didn’t know nearly enough about them to exterminate very many. What he also didn’t know, was that he was dealing with a hybrid.

“Hey! You okay?” he asked his voice deep but clear. “That fuckin’ beast attacked you, didn’it?” He could already tell she was in pain. “Ma’am, were you bittin’? Did’ya get bittin’?”

More people were rounding the corner. From here you could hear Caleb and the beast fighting, hissing, snarling; the scent of blood strong in the air.

“Al’rite,” the man said. “I’m Jay. I’m gonna be takin’ you somewhere where I can fix’ya up, al’rite?” He picked her up without delay running through people with his combat boots thudding against the concrete.

Jay stopped at an enormous jeep, where he fastened Kate in the back seat and hopped into the driver’s side. As carefully as he could without hitting someone, he sped out of the town, swerving in and out of smaller cars till he turned onto an exit. He lived out in the woods, away from most civilization it appeared. The rode disappeared below them when he turned off into the woods, seemingly on an invisible path till he came to a small house, lights on.

He hit the breaks and parked the car, not bothering to turn it off as he jumped out to grab Kate. A woman emerged from inside the house, a jar with some of leaf on it, inside her hand. “Is she hurt, Jay?” the girl asked. Her voice was cracked from worry when she saw the blood. Unlike Jay, she was white, so pale it was like you could see through her.

“Get’er inside!” Jay called moving past the girl and setting Kate down on a small couch in the living room like area. “Al’rite,” Jay said, sighing deeply. “Did’ja get bittin’?” he asked again.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Now Kate started to act how a human should. Her body realized the danger she was in and began to tremble with the fear when the thought of dying by the wolf's fangs crossed her mind. "A-alright" Kate said looking to Caleb wondering if he could the over sized wolf. She moved when she was told to, going to run out of the door when she saw the wolf aim for her. The adrenaline running through her veins didn't make her notice the wound on her leg as she ran out of the club. Where was she suppose to go? Home was safe, she couldn't risk her family, despite her hate for her mother she didn't want the women to die. And her sister, she wouldn't put her in harms way. She made it a few blocks away from the club when she felt a burn in her leg and fell. She looked down seeing the claw marks and winced. She'd be alright a werewolf had to bite right?
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 pm

By this time, the werewolf had emerged from the shattered and discarded door, snarling wildly, teeth bared eyes a wild blaze. It paid little attention to Kate, at first, having only a desire for Caleb’s attention. Caleb went stiff in front of Kate, his gut churning with recognition. “So exile wasn’t working with you,” he whispered uneasily.

The wolf paced, advancing forward with a means to destroy the vampire, but Caleb was to quick, narrowly dodging the brutal claws that would have otherwise ripped and arm of severed a head. It was like they knew each other, staring defensively at one another wanting nothing more than to cause the other pain.

“Kate, when I give you an opening, you run. Do you understand?” he said firmly. The wolf’s attention then moved to Kate, a spark of curiosity and hate swirling in those sapphire orbs, icy with distaste toward this human and vampire.

Caleb advanced, tearing deeply into the werewolf’s shoulder. The wolf collapsed briefly into the east wall, away from the door, giving Kate her exit. But as the human girl, directed by Caleb, attempted to use that escape, the wolf caught on quickly and reached out its claws. The vampire leapt in front of the beast, yelling at Kate to move…though remained unaware that the claws skimmed Kate’s leg….

“Kate, just get out. I’ll find you when I can!”
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:52 am

Kate gasped softly, He wanted her? She hadn't really noticed them moving back to the room, her attention was one Caleb's lips against her own. It was unlike any kiss she had experienced before, perhaps it also had to do with how she looked at him. Her eyes met his and she didn't move, she didn't shy away nor advance she just stared at his red hues in slight awe. "Are you saying....that you really are a...A vampire?" She asked curiously. She knew he couldn't have been human, and his actions and behavior was almost that of a vampire, or at least what she had seen from movies. Did that mean she really was just his prey? She though about it and realized she wouldn't really care, life was a bore anyway though part of her...a very big part of her wanted to spend what life she had with Caleb.

"Werewolf? Those exist too?" She asked a little surprised. Just the thought of someone actually turning into a wolf, well even a vampire should have been odd to her, though she had always wondered if such things really could exist. Kate blinked and backed against the wall seeing Caleb move in from of her. "How do we leave, we're trapped in here" She said, her eyes hadn't left the eager wolf that was tearing its way through the door.
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:36 am

"You speak as though you already know what I am," he whispered. The space between their lips was obliterated, desire stronger; overpowering beyond his remembrance. "I want you, bad." He backed away. The attention they had now, it was too much for them to be having a discussion on who was what. His fingers slipped between hers, his lips crushing against hers briefly before leading her back upstairs to the empty room. When they got into the room, he took his hand away from her and faced Kate, staring intently at her, his eyes a brilliant crimson, unlike before when they'd been black.

"Kate, I'm not human," he said finally after a minute. "I'm sure you can easily guess what I am." Crimson eyes...long canines, and a grace unsuited for a human, but for vampire only. Caleb wanted to see this human as one of his own, he wanted to make her his completely. But, that would be far from it.

A loud scream erupted from downstairs. Cement cracked and cloth shredded, a mangled snarl slipping in between the people below. Caleb's realization made him freeze, look at Kate, and then quickly rush to the doors and slid them closed. "Werewolf," he hissed. "Damnit." He turned to Kate, fear for her life evident. "Kate, we have to leave!"

But it was too late, everyone below was either killed or ignored, for this wolf had only one thing on it's mind: Caleb. It's claws ripped at the door, splintering the wood and grabbing at the gaping hole it had made. In no time at all, Caleb was in front of Kate, hissing, fists open and ready, and the werewolf stared menacingly at both Kate and Caleb....
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Kate smiled and glanced back at Caleb. Her reaction didnt change when he asked her if she thought he was human. "From the moment I saw you...I knew you couldnt be human" She said softly. "Your something from a fairy tale, or a scary story, you want to tell me what it is you are?" She asked as she glanced to some of the girls who were trying to mimik their dancing but couldnt a soft chuckle leaving her lips. "Am I your pray for the night Caleb?" She purred lighty, running her fingers along his neck
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:14 pm

His lips felt warm against her, despite the tiny distance that he wanted so eagerly to fill. Some women stalked off the dance floor, others attempted to match their movements, but failed. For a human, Kate had extraordinary grace, and could only imagine her as a vampire. She would...no doubt, become the perfect creature alive. His hands pulled her close, his other hand, still entwined with hers, was brought to his cheek. Her hand was warm there, especially against the icy feel of his own flesh.

"Sometime's I wonder if it's you who isn't human," he whispered, tilting his head to view her reaction. Now, barely high enough to hear, he brought his lips back to her ear. "Do you think I'm human?" he whispered, almost daring her to become frightened. It was a question he wanted her to answer truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Kate tilted her head allowing him more room to whisper in her ear, feeling his lips on her skin, making her shiver. "Hn...thats a different line than what I usually hear" She purred softly, entwining her fingers with his. She unlike him caught the jealous stares from the other women and only smirked at them, sliding her body down Caleb's before coming back up, rubbing her butt against his groinm still holding his hand.

She smiled back at him, "Oh? so I dance good, is that what your saying?" She asked, the hand that was resting on the back of his head pulled him towards her and she brushed her lips against his. "Is there anything else about me...that surprises you?" She asked, her lips brushing against his as she spoke, while continuing to dance against him.
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:05 pm

Caleb breathed her scent in, finding it utterly intoxicating. Humans smelled so wonderful, it ws nearly irresitable to defy them as midnight meals. His lips gently placed kisses on the back of her ear before whispering sweetly, "You smell like a rose garden that blooms only at night." It was slow, but his hand slithered across her arm and his fingers suddenly intertwined with hers.

Many of the women uncomfortably glanced at Kate, knowing how lucky she was to have caught the most sexiest man to even enter the club. Caleb was hanging all over her, making it seem like he was the lucky one to have her. However, the vampire ignored the stares, gleaming at his treasure that was this human.

"I didn't realize you knew how to dance so erotic," he mused in a low voice, his lips moving from her ear to her neck. It was so tempting... He wanted to bite her, but at the same time he wanted this moment to freeze and for his arms to be safely wrapped around her, keeping Kate all to himself.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Kate blinked as he took her back downstairs, hearing the music that was playing. She felt Caleb's body press up against her from behind, and shivered when his arm circled around her waist. She smiled as she lifted and arm, running her fingers through his hair as she pushed back againsrt him, rolling her hips back against him to match the music. "This is, much more what I had in mind" She purred back at him. She could feel people staring at them, and the heat from everyones bodies, however she felt cool. It was then she notaiced that Caleb was actually cool rather than warm, even hot like some of the people who were dancing.
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:44 pm

And yet, the funny thing was, Caleb was far from bored, his expression showing it clearly. "It's funny how certain things are taken for granted," he cooed. In a sudden, sporadic motion, Caleb reached out his hand and took Kate's, lifting her off the couch. "If it's dance you," he whispered, his lips brushing softly against her ear. "Let dance it will be, for you."

The familiar round of the staircase took only a few moments to pass as he led her to the dance floor. The music being played was erotic and slow, and instinctively Caleb drew close to Kate from behind, letting one arm encircle her waist while snaking the other down her arm. "Is this what you had in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Only One (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only One (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next