The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed)   Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Tania had turned over, facing the wall. She was trying her hardest to fall asleep ignoring the movement she had heard outside her window. She gulpped slightly and opened her eyes slowly, the breeze was light and blew through her window softly, playfully moving some of her hair causing her to let out a sigh.

Standing up, Tania began to move towards her window wondering why the birds had stopped singing and flew away. As she moved towards her window to pull open the blinds, her grandmother called up to her letting her know that she was finally home.

Tania grinned and spun around towards her door and rushed to open it "gandma! Are you going to be making some bannock?"She questioned excitedly "yes" her grandmother called up. Tania closed her bedroom door behind her and rushed down the stairs into the kitchen where her grandmother now was "may I help?"Tania asked hopefully "yes little one now put the grocieries away first then pull out the lard" her grandmother instructed. Tania obeyed when she finished she was even more egar to help her grandmother.

Tania sat by the stove and peered into it, waiting for the bannock to raise "Tania I have to go out again, just for a moment, Carol needs my help I'll only be next door" her grandmother said "don't forget about the bannock"she added heading towards the front door. "Ok grandma"Tania said softly turning back to the oven placing her cheeks in her palms.

Carol was Margo's mother, Tania had known Margo for a while though they hardly spoke, she still had fun with her whenever they hung out. Tania heard the front door close and her grandmother locking it for percausion.

Tania was alone once again even for a short while, she was oblivious to the noise around her and watched the timer for the oven to go off.

All she wanted was the bannock. It was her most favourite thing especially when her grandmother made it.

A shiver shot down Tania's spine, the same feeling that someone was watching her never left as she blinked and glanced around trying to figure out who could possibly be watching her? She knew it wasn't Abigail for the simple fact that Abigail always made sure to tell the others she would be watching out for them, and she sure as hell knew it wasn't Yoshimi because Yoshimi could hardly make herself quiet for more than five minutes much like Kari. Tania simply brushed it off and counted how many minutes till the bannock would be completely finished before she took it out.

Tania suddenly felt a rush of panic as she stood and swirled around her skirt twirled with her movement 'someone's in the house...' she thought as she searched for something to use as a weapon. Feeling frightened as she reached for the first thing she saw, which happened to be a frying pan that hung over the stove on a hook. Tania heard the buzzer go off just in time and tuned the oven off before she ventured into the hall way holding the frying pan close enough so she was ready to strike whatever, or whoever was in her home.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed)   Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:54 pm

"Devinal, youve been looking at that glass for 20 minutes." a women droaned bordly. she had long hair and dull eyes- almost fake. her skin was pale like his though did not hold the same sort of beauty. "What on earth could possibly be so intresting to you?" she inquired, twirling a delicate digit in her hair.

Devinal didnt replay at first, simply glancing her way for a moment before back to the glass of blue liquid he held by the stem. "I was just watching..." he said and brought the glass a little closer to his face, his reflection not showing insted- it seemed to be reflecting curtins of some sort, blowing lightly in a breeze. "But it seemed for a moment someone was watching me back..."

The woman laughed a rich laugh. "Doubtful. It is possible what ever creature you saw simply looked in your direction." she waved a hand. "Its impossible for you to have been seen through a glass though." she assured the young man.

He continued to watchthe figures move for a moment before gulping down te blue liquid and set the empty glass down on a table- stained green on the top with dark wood trim. "maybe." he said and stood up. "But none the less." he walked past her, a small breeze created in his wake. it was just enough to move her hair and free her finger- setting a frown on her face.

"You arent going to go in person to watch the humans are you?" she asked.

"I dont see any reason why I shouldnt." he stated and grabbed a long coat. "After all- father always said they are easier to access in person than in dream." he picked up a rose and put it in his coat pocket, the dark red petals almost seeimgin purple. "Ill be back when it whilts. it should give me a few hours time to see what I want."

"Devinal." the woman frowned and got up as well. "Humans cant see you- they arent able." she said as she waved a hand.

"They used to be able to see our kind." he said and pushed his arm through the remaining sleve. "Im curious to see if theyve reawakened to our exsistence."

he grinned at her, sending a chill through her spine so thurougly she set down again for fear of freezing in place. "Father wont be pleased, Devinal." she frowned.

"Is he ever?" he countered.

---------

Something lightly brushed against Taina's window, like the sound of a small bird taking off in a hurry. Birds in the town werent easily scared off- seeing as how most people fed them.

Something was moving...
Back to top Go down
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed)   Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed) 12159017
Tania-->

Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed) 93199513
Layla-->

Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed) 2007-011
Abigail-->

The blood spilt out in one fluid motion as she made the cut, one dark eye closed as the other showed her pain clearly "wouldn't it have been easier to use my finger instead of my wrist for this Layla?"The girl whined then turned to look at another person in the room. The person looked older than both girls, eighteen at the most, with dark red hair and striking green eyes that looked ready to kill at any moment but they did not have that intent. "Sorry Abby.."The girl had muttered knowing how much the older teen hated when people whined a whole lot then she turned to the blond girl known as Layla who was holding out a wooden bowl for her blood. The girl looked queazy for a moment before regaining herself "it's crucial I need this blood in order for the potion to work"Layla explained "now be still Tania otherwise it will spill on the carpet and mom would kill me literally"Layla stressed on the word kill as if it were a terrible fate, which in their case it was. "And why am I here?"The red headed girl questioned cooly, when she spoke her voice was accented with a light Irish accent "I need vampire blood you know, otherwise it deffinatly will not work"Layla stated simply as if it were a stupid question in the first place "you're kiddin' me?! Are you insane or has your mind actually warpped over these previous years?"Abigail said standing in one swift move showing her fangs to Layla, they came at a sharp point as she glared dagers at her friend of thirteen years. "I agree"Tania said at once pulling her arm back, it was a bad idea in the first place, with no one else there, she was timid. "Oh fine..."Layla said overdramatically as she let out a woesome sigh "but...I was hoping that my two closet friends in the whole wide world would help me out..." "don't pull that crap on us!"Abigail snarled at her baring her fangs once again. Layla glared "very well then see if I care"She stood and gathered her things. Abigail glared just as coldly and of course Tania was stuck in the middle of it all. Tania sighed deeply and walked out of the house leaving the two at it as she always did because she chose not to get stuck choosing sides 'Vampires and witches are always going at it... it's so stupid' she thought feeling irritated at that.

When she arrived home, her grandmother was not there. Tania never really cared but sometimes it did bother her slightly, though her grandmother Redhawk was a very busy woman. Tania sat at the empty kitchen table pondering on what she should make when suddenly she felt a cold shiver run down her spine, something she hadn't felt in a whole month. It always happened when something evil, and dangerous would rear it's ugly head around the corner and in the small town of Redfern(a/n: completely made up... couldn't think of a good name.) that rarely happened, it only ever happened once and that was a day she wanted to always forget 'for now... atleast' she thought as she peered out the kitchen window, the white curtain blew softly. It was a beautiful spring day and the sun was up shining brilliantly on the houses of Ash street, the grass on every lawn was neatly trimed except for hers' obviously, Tanias' Grandmother Redhawk believed in letting things be, nature was always to be respected in that household. Tania slowly stood and walked towards the window her bare feet slapped against the clean tiled floor as she moved her hand towards the soft curtains and pulled them aside slowly. There was something there that made her shiver at the thought, a silhouette of something almost inhumanly... beautiful. "A... man?"She asked herself softly, then she blinked and it was gone causing her to look frightened, she shook her head and turned from the window, heading through the arch of the kitchen door, into the hall way, then up the stairs and straight to her room.

It wasn't a big room but it was a room to her, and that's the way she liked it as she walked towards her single bed and laid down upon it.

No matter how she tried to occupy herself, Tania could not get that figure out of her head as she heard the familliar ring tone of Avenged Sevenfold play, and her cell phone that was on her night stand began to slide across it slowly. Tania reached for it and flipped it open just to see the message that Margo wrote down <They're @ it again> Tania rolled her dark eyes and replied <yeah, I know> she really was not in the mood, clearly she knew who Margo refered to as she closed her phone and leaned her head back on her comfy pillow then she slowly started to drift off into a pleasant sleep. 'This is a good thing....' she thought closing her eyes.

(ooc: Alrighty this is opened to anyone, baisically I need a male character, he may be human, or anyother race you want to whoever does reply to this, he can either be good or evil I'm not really picky... but I do want atleast someone evil... (hehe) and this is rated M for violence, language, sex(maybe) and gore... so yeah. Enjoy.Oh and try not to do any oneliners please and thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed)   Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding In The Darkness(No oneliners please, male needed)
Page 1 of 1