The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-26

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:51 am

Ryu was staring down at his food, eating it slowly- even though if he ate it quickly it'd be done and over it. He just perferred to pick at it. He looked up at her as she asked him what his name was. "Ryu." He replied, "I dont know my real name. But I go by Ryu. Its better then a number." He said simply.

Ryu looked her in the eye's, "You have a nice name. Is it your original name?" He questioned her, it was actually quite nice to have a nice normal converstation that wasnt hostile. He picked at a clump of mixed food, and chewed it up before swallowing. Lucky enough for him his tastebuds bearly taste anything due to thier expierments recently with fire breath.

"Im sorry that you got stuck here with me. Im not exactly excellent company." He glanced off away from her, and breathed out lightly. "You probably would have been better off with someone you actually knew." He shrugged, and finished up his food. He slid the tray away from him as he looked back up at her.

He smirked lightly though, "I wouldnt mind showing you a thing or two." He closed his eye's, and leaned back aginst the wall once again. "Tell me if your interested. Your quite a tease." He always did manage to say something to ruin the mood. But he wasnt exactly use to having converstations.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:41 am

Nights were rough for her. People from the past come back to tear her heart even more, faces she couldn't place but words they spoke that drilled through every shell she had to protect herself. She tried to wake herself from these nightmares but her body was just smilply worn out. The nightmares sometimes morphed into pleasent dreams. Sunflower feilds, love, someone holding her close to them. Someone who cared about her that they would risk everything gor her.

--Next Day--

Klea heard the boots, she heard the words she was just to worn to get off the cot. She rolled over on her side to face Ryu. He was already awake, she heard him slid a tray of food to himself. She sat there and listened to him for a while and looked at him through slitted eyes. After a few moments she opened her eyes and looked directly at him.

"What's your name?" She just straight out asked him. He knew her name it was only fair that she knew his. She reached out for the plate of food, she concentrated on it. It wasn't moving, she took a deep breath and was about to give up when the metal plate slid across the cell floor and slid into her hand.

"Oops" She spilled most of her food on the ground. She pushed the remaining food on her plate around with her finger. She picked up a piece of the food that was clumped together, she brought the piece to her mouth. The smell was just revolting but she popped the piece into her mouth and swallowed quickly. The food wan't all that great but it gave her a bit of her strength back.

Klea wondered if today's events would be like last nigts. She wasn't sure how much more she could take before she just passed out for the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:27 am

He was continuing to stare at the wall when he heard some movement, and then felt her press her lips aginst his. She almost fell ontop of him, but caught herself. She'd caught him completly off guard by kissing him. He moved his hand up to his lips and touched them lightly, and then glanced over his shoulder up towards the bed where she laid.

He smiled lightly to himself, "Good night." He wondered how the scientist felt about this, if they saw them being close as an improvement- or if they saw them clashing. Dragons were known for being the most difficult. And they deffinatly didnt disappoint in that area.

--The next day...

Ryu was leaning aginst the wall on the oppisite side across from Klea. He was watching her for awhile as she slept. She seemed much more at peace, but something the nightmears were painful to watch. Though he figured he might as well have been the same while he slept.

The loud clanking of metal boots aginst the floor alerted Ryu of the guards approuching the cell. They mearly brought by food, and shoved the two trays underneth the metal bars. "Eat up scum." One chuckled, spitting on the ground next to the tray.

Ryu watched them go before he moved, and slid a tray over to him. He hated the food they served them. It was digusting. He sighed, picking at it anyways. He always ate it, because it was that or the IV's.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:08 am

She wished that he had something comforting to say but she shrugged it off. That was probably just his way to keep himself safe. She had gone from stuggling, to scared, to pissed to sad to pissed again to just feeling blah. She was so tired. But she couldn't leave things like this with him.

Klea moved a bit on the cot trying to get up the nerve. "You never know what the future holds, even for us. There are possiblities...." She wanted to say his name but she just remembered that she didn't know his name. She filed away a note to remind herself to ask him it later when things weren't so tense with them.

She moved over the side of the cot, he was lying next to the cot so it made it easier. She braced herself on the edge of the cot and leaned down. It wasn't hard for her to find his lips. She gently place her lips on his. She had always wondered what kissing anothe person would feel like, her hand slipped down to catch herself from failing ontop of him.

She broke off the kiss and quickly got back on the cot and turned away from him. Her heart was thundering with excitement, she was still trying to comprehend where that courage came from. "Nite" she quickly told him and curled into a ball.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:56 am

Ryu breathed out, her words were kind- and he enjoyed them for the time being. But he still felt a pain in his chest. Something just kept pulling at his heart. "Yeah, well like I said before- no promises..." He trailed off a bit, he felt a bit tired and stressed out. He figured he wasnt going to get his cot tonight, so he might as well make himself comfortable on the floor.

He moved off the edge of the cot, and laid down on the floor- as he continued to stare forwards at the brick wall. He knew his words wernt comforting, they rarely were. Often he just didnt know what to say. His words usually came out harsh and cold.

Ryu didnt exactly know what she ment by working something out, he knew that unless they somehow managed to escaped- they were just going to continued to be used. And even if they did end up breeding and concieving a child- it would never be thiers. They'd probably never see that child again. And that was enough to pain his heart as well. He seemingly already lost two children. One from his previous life, and the unborn child that died.

He sighed lightly, the cold cement floor cooling aginst his hot flesh. She's really managed to work him up. He closed his eye's, "Yeah, well I dont think I would make much of a father. Im quite differant from when I was human, Im at least assuming. Because I cant remember anything. But none of it matters. In here, nothing matters."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:41 am

She clutched at him when he picke her up, she thought that he was going to take her now. Her heart thumped, she knew just moments ago her courage shined through but he was right she didn't want this. Then he laid her down on the cot, it was a bit better then the ground but not by much.

"You want to be a father?" He actually wanted kids but no one should be forced to reproduce espcially not like this. Maybe one day she told herself, he really wasn't such a bad guy but she just wasn't ready. "Thank you for warning me" She told him, her voice barely audible. She would make sure not to push him any further unless he provoked her.

She liked it when they talked like this, civily. It gave her the feeling of connection, it was hard to keep that connection though between two dragons she realized. She would try to keep it as long as she could. She understood every feeling that he was voicing to her, the struggle, the pain and the heartache. She knew it well. She lost many friends in battle and in expirementing.

"Guess I expect you to be exactally how you are. I'm no better then you are" She turned on her side to stare at the same wall he was looking at. She wondered that if somewhere deep down they could have a nice relatoinship that maybe with sometime he could be a father and not a monster. "Maybe we can work something out" she surprised herself with her words
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:30 am

Ryu let out a hefty sigh as he sat up, seeing that he'd pushed her a little too far. And he hated tears. He leaned forward, and looked over at her- though she had her back to him. "Its not my choice in this matter." He replied calmly, "We're just sciene projects." He stood up, and walked over to her. He picked her up, and carried her over to the cot- and let her lay down while he sat down on the edge of the cot.

"Im a monster, not a father." He commented, looking down to the ground. "Maybe I could have been one, but not here." He looked over his shoulder at her, "And Im telling you now, I wont hold myself back next time. There's only so much I can take." He then looked ahead, just towards the brick wall infront of him.

He didnt know what else to say to her, they were two people just thrown together and expected to mate. They might have been altered into monsters, but they were still somewhat human. He rubbed his temple, and breathed out- his mind racing with thoughts like it usually did. His mind was so active, it never seemed to shut off.

"I want out. I've always wanted out. But every single time I tried, it always got harder. Then it became almost impossible." Ryu spoke softly, though it sounded a bit gloomy. "But its always been just me aginst them. I never was around anyone else. How do you expect me to be?"
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:19 am

"I don't know anymore. I just...I just want to expirence things because I want to. I want to know things a normal person would or even a normal animal. I don't like being this half monster. I don't like being pushed, I don't like...." He didn't care, why was she even telling him all this. She shouldn't have a care in the world. She never had a life why would she pine for one now.

She turned away from him and faced the wall. She placed her forehead against the cool walls. His questions and antagonizing words drove into her. She had no idea what was happing to her anymore, she thought she had everything under control and figured out and then here comes Ryu with all the questions that tore her to the core.

"I wouldn't be able to go through with the first misscarrage..." She spoke softly keeping her voice under control. She tried to avoid her voice cracking. She was trying not to cry, she had no idea where all this emotion was come from. She wasn't a guy, she can't be as strong as a male could be. What was she thinking trying to organize a revolt? She was only a little girl who was in way over her head. "How would you rather have it?" She asked, this time her question was serious and she was sincerely interest.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:07 am

Ryu breathed out, and rolled over onto his back- and glanced over at her. She was going to drive him insane. "Tell me, is it you or your body that wants me?" He smirked lightly, he could sense that she felt excitment when he forced himself on her. "If you want it so badly, get it." He smirked, he would push her as much as she was pushing him.

"It'll hurt." He continued, "But something tells me your just a little use to being roughed up, and maybe you like it." He continued to lay on his back, as he looked over at her with bright golden eye's. There was a bit of excitment in his eye's, of course she aroused him- and he wanted nothing more but to dominate her.

But her words had seem to tear into him, every word was another stab- which seemed to actually effect him. Though he wasnt one to show any change in emotion other then when he got enraged. He wasnt about to let her know she'd got to him. And that what she said actually hurt.

"Tell me Klea, how many times do you think this is going to happen if you keep miscarriaging?" He questioned, but that questioned seemed a bit more serious. As if he didnt like the idea of it. But of course, it would be his child- and something about that pulled at his heart. Something inside of him wanted to be a father. But not like this. Not with some one who seemed affriad of him, and he couldnt have a child born to be a lab rat. The whole situation fucked with him.

--Meanwhile...

Kon watched over the camera's, "Hm, they seem to be getting quite close." He chuckled, he'd observed Ryu push her up aginst the wall- but that didnt last too long. Which slightly irratated him, but he knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. He had all the time in the world. He planned to keep them together til a child was sucessfully born.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:55 am

She squeek when he walked up to her, she started to regret her words. He shoved her and her instint was to kick the hell out of him but if this is what got her out of here she would just stand there. She forced her head against the wall, creatating pain to take her mind off what he was doing.

No matter how much she forced herself her body was responding to his touch, his scent everything about him drove her nuts. She hated herself for giving him permission but then his scent was gone. She opened her eyes and saw him back on his cot.

She was getting tired of his on off games. "You coward!" She screamed at him and flung her arms out. She was giving him a free pass and he was passing it up. He defiantly had to be insane and she was more insane for not fighting more. "I can't believe it. You sit there and preach that you are going to do it cause it just comes down to you being a male. It's hard to believe that you even got that other chick pregnant"

She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. Her body was on fire and the cold cement wall felt like it was going to melt under the touch of her skin. She had never been so pissed off in her life. And her body was raging with heat, something deep down inside knew what it wanted from him and just how to get it. Her mind was screaming telling her to stop to back off and let him be. Don't provoke the beast and you just might live.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:45 am

Without a word he stood up, and walked over infront of her- standing a good foot taller then her, He looked down at her, and then shoved her back aginst the cold brick wall. He leaned in, and took in her scent as he pressed his lips aginst her neck, and it even excited him more when he felt her tremble.

One hand held onto her shoulder, firmly pushing her aginst the wall with his hand- as well as pushing himself aginst her. He used his other hand to run it up the side of her slowly, caressing her all the while. His heart beat raced, and he was deffinatly aroused by this situation. Though he pulled himself back, and let go of her.

He looked at her for a moment before shaking his head, and breathing out as he turned away from her. "I told you not to push me." He commented as he went to his cot, and laid down- facing the wal so his back was to her. He was still breathing pretty heavy, because he'd gotten himself quite worked up. "Thats not want you want, so dont push me." He warned.

Ryu stared at the wall, trying to focus on settling himself down, and steading out his breathing. He closed his eye's for a moment so he could focus. He felt like he'd lost control, and if he hadnt pulled himself away- he probably would have taken it farther.

He hated himself for actually being the monster they wanted him to be. Ryu clenched his fist so hard it actually drew blood, he didnt even notice as he just laid there. Though the smell of blood now apparent, he still didnt seem to care. He just remained laying there- his mind racing with thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:33 am

She glared at him and pursed her lips. He was enjoying himself way to much, she would have to take care of him later if she could get more space. "I am a general. At least I'm doing something about being trapped her unlike you who just sits there wallowing in self pity" she snapped at him, more venom staining her lips with each passing second.

She would have been ok with the thought of mating if only she was able to get to know him. But the environment they were pushed into was not healthy. She was sure that any kid that he were to help produce would be well worth the effort. He wasn't bad looking minus his temper which turned her off.

She got to her feet, the pain had gone about an hour ago. Fire burned in her eyes almost matching the burning rage that seemed to form on her skin. "Fine! If you are so intent on screwing me then why don't you fucking get it over with then. If it gets me the hell out of the cell with you then by all mean have your way" She flung her arms out yelling at him. Her words even frightened her but she meant every word. She wanted out of that cell so bad she would do anything to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:22 am

Ryu smirked at her words, "Exactly sweetheart, I showed up here just to screw up your plans. And hell, while Im at it- I might as well just screw you. Thats why I've spent ten years in this hell, just for you." He mocked, his words went back to cold and harsh. He had some what of an anger issue.

"They call you a general yet you act like a child?" He continued to just get back at her, verbally fighting. Though he stopped at that, he'd only go further is she continued to provoke him. He remained leaning aginst the brick wall, now staring up at the ceiling.

The room seemed a bit cold, but it didnt seem to bother him. He'd gotten use to the chilly enviroment. And at this point in time, he could care less about how she felt about him. He had little patients. Though he tended to let things go. Being a guy, he really didnt have a thing for drama. He looked concerned for a moment, as a though crossed his mind.

The woman who'd died, her eye's just seemed to burn into his soul. He shook his head slightly, and breathed out- now thinking of other things to take his mind off of her. It was a low blow for her to have brought that up. It was something he didnt like thinking about. He then regreted telling this girl anything.

Though it wasnt like Ryu had many people to talk to. So he wasnt that picky. She would have been way more attractive to him if she constantly didny verbally attack him. But she made him all the most interested in her by playing hard to get.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:10 am

She wished she could be as comfortable with this as he was but there was just something in her heart that told her to fight with everything she had. She didn't want to be pregnant. She wouldn't be able to do much if she was with child.

"I don't know. All I can do is hope that they get over this stupid idea" She relaxed a little bit against the wall. Being upset made her a little sick to her stomach "Besides if I do get pregnant I'll just do everything in my power to make myself miscarage. I'll do that every single time" She spoke with confindence though there was little strenght behind her words.

She watched him, he moved so gracefully and calmly. His anger had only lasted a few seconds, she was hoping for a little more of a challenge. Maybe if he started beating her up that they would separate them. Maybe she could provoke him a little more.

"Yes us. There are at least a several hundred others here at this faciltiy. Not to mention the other facitlities that cover these hills" She crossed her arms and glared at him. For one to talk like he was a bad ass he didn't know much about he world "I am head general basically. Everyone looks to me for things but it looks like I've got some compition now..." she looked him up and down "I was planning a break out here in six months to a year. I've been looking for the perfect way to go about this and everything was going flawlessly till you showed up"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:47 pm

He laid there, slowly calming himself down, he sensed something differant from her- but decided to push that thought out of his mind. He stared up at the ceiling, he was now breathing normally. He'd closed his eye's, and laid there in silence.

"How long do you really think you'll be here?" He spoke up, his voice was back to it smooth tone. Though it was almost mocking, but she had just upset him. "And what if it doesnt work? Then they'll just do this over and over until you concieve a child." He glanced over at her, seeing that she was practically curled up in a ball.

He stopped pushing that subject, figuring it'd do him no good just to snap back. He was curious about the escape thing she'd brought up before. "What did you mean help us break out?" He questioned, "Who is us?" He really had no idea how many others were here, since he only came in contact with a few.

Ryu sat up on his cot, but leaned back aginst the wall casually like he'd done so many time's before. Her old cell was right on the other side. He remained looking at her with his golden eye's, and one eyebrow raised in interest. "Do tell."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:37 pm

She screamed, the last thing she knew she was staring up at the ceiling. She couldn't move she was so scared, even her heart stopped beating for a brief period. She thought it over, what he did scared the hell out of her but something deep down in her writhered with excitment. His over powering sense thrilled her for some reason.

She still laid there, she didn't want to move. She wanted to hold onto the feeling that he had provoked in her. She had never felt this much rush of adreneline since the first inject she recieved. Her breathing finally returned to her, her head didn't spin this time.

She slowly picked herself up off the ground and walked back to her corner. She sat crossed legged this time and leaned forward. She was practically in a ball, she was trying to keep herself from giggling with excitment. She didn't want to give him the satifaction of know that he sparked something instintual in her.

She wanted to apologize to him for angering him so badly. She didn't want to hurt him like that but she was known for snapping and saying things she didn't mean when provoked. She curled tighter into a ball trying to squash those feelings that he brought to the surface.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Her words were harsh and cold, which got a reaction out of Ryu. He had recovered quite quickly, so he moved swiftly infront of her- and grabbed her ankle. He pulled her out of the corner, and held her down. He was breathing hard, mostly from the anger he felt from her words. "Dont test me." His words were deep and harsh.

He held her down, and stared into her eye's- his eye's seemed to light up a bit with rage. From the camera's point of view, it might have gave the watchers hope for breeding. But just as quickly as he'd gotten onto of her, he got off. He walked away from her, over to the other side of the small cell. He held onto the bars tightly as he stood there without saying a word.

Ryu was breathing hard, but as he started to calm down- his breath steadied out. He stared down at the cold cement floor, his mind racing. He wasnt sure if he'd scared her or upset her more. One thing was for sure that he hated the sound of someone crying.

He stepped away from from the cell door, and walked over to his cot and laid back down. Even though her words enraged him, he wasnt going to just take advantage of her. Not while he still had control of himself. Even if she didnt trust him, he didnt blame her- he didnt even trust himself.

Her scent already was getting to him, he even liked her voice when she wasnt frighten, yelling, or crying. Which wasnt too often, but he enjoyed it none the less. He wasnt sure about how long this was exactly going to go on. But he doubted that she'd ever come around to agree to this breeding idea.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:17 pm

"I am not defenless" she jumped to her feet pain coursing through her body. "You are sick. I can't even believe that I was thinking that you were a good guy and that maybe you could help us with the break out. And don't even think one more thing about touching me" Klea stomped back to her corner. It wasn't a good thing to be in the middle of his cell. She had to protect herself from all angles.

She had been completely wrong about him but he was right about the scientists. She would rather be tortured to death them have sex with him. She tried to find where the cameras were so she could tear them down. They had gotten better technology and she couldn't find them.

"Is this what you did to that other girl. Just take what you wanted from her. Was your sadness last night even real. I bet you didn't even care what you did to her and when she die you probably didn't give two shits about her death" Klea crouched down in the corner she had grown to like. Her anger was fuming creating tension in the air.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Trick got out to the courtyard and went to her usual crowd, "Hey guys, I saw Klea locked up with another dragon. They're using her for breeding." Trick whispered, and recieved quite a few shocked looks from others. "And when I went past her cell, she said for me to tell everyone that things have changed."

Trick crossed her arms, and frowned slightly. "I wonder what she is going to do?" Trick glanced at the faces of several others who seemed just as upset as she was. "I mean, Klea is very strong willed- but she's deffinatly not a baby making machine."

--Meanwhile...

Ryu chuckled lightly, "Your almost cute when you plead and act defensless." He seemed to be teasing her. Though he then let out a sigh, and rubbed the back of his neck. "Animal, human, same thing- Im a male and I have needs. Your a female, and thats where the attraction come's in. Its not like I get to exactly screw alot, and its something I rather like."

His honestly didnt help him. But he really didnt care. He knew it didnt matter what she wanted, or even what he wanted. It was what the scientist wanted, and they usually did get what they wanted. So either if it came down to his loosing control of himself, or her finally breaking down- they were going to get them to breed.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Klea hadn't move much, only the slightest movement to adjust herself and so her ass wouldn't go numb. She watched and observed Ryu, he had kept true to his word about not doing anything. Though it was probably only a matter of time, and Doctor Kon didn't look like he was going to cave anytime soon.

She jumped to her feet when she heard Tricks voice "Trick" she called out. She slipped her hands through the bars trying to catch her hand "Tell eveyone things have changed!" Klea screamed out hoping the words reached Trick before they shoved her outside. Klea shrank back against the bars and slid to the floor. She wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Klea was still afraid of Ryu but each passin minute she felt like she could trust him. She never let her heart override her mind though. Her mind was the only thing she could trust and she had over the years. It got her this far with out dieing or being treated too badly.

Some guards would walk by their cell slowly checking up on them. Nothing had happened and she knew it was probably frustrating a lot of people. They were going to get a heathly dose of realitity. Things like this take time especially when one of the members is completely against it.

"Why are you even thinking about doing what they tell you? I know that we are part animal now but we were once fully human. I know you have some kind of humanity still left in you, you just have to" She pleaded with him again, this was only on of her arguement that she made to him over the past couple of days. One of them had to get through to him.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:46 pm

Ryu chuckled at her, he could sense her fear- but he kept true to his word. He wasnt going to do anything to her yet. He knew he couldnt promise he wouldnt do anything ever, because you can only restrain yourself for so long. Just being around her was tempting enough, since he wasnt around female often. Except for the occasional nurse.

A few days had already went by, Ryu had spent most of his time sleeping- recovering. The more he slept, the more he healed- and his cuts and bruises were almost gone. Ryu sat up in his cot, he glanced out down the hallway as others were being taken out to the courtyard. Some of them stared in as they walked by, never had they been expected to mate- so everyone was curious to see who it was.

Trick was walking by, and she peered in and gasped to see Klea in there. "Klea-" Trick breathed out and paused for a moment, seeing her friend trapped behind bars with another altered dragon. It wasnt until she got shocked in the back that she continued walking, but she kept looking back at her friend with a frown.

Ryu observed this other woman who stopped infront of his cell, he heard her mumble Klea's name- so he glanced over at her. He noted that they must be friends from the feeling he picked up on. He didnt know what it was like to have friends, he couldnt remember. He felt a bit differant being around people, unsure of how to act. He just ended up being blunt, and most people didnt like that.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:35 pm

She listened to him but it was a lie. He had every control of this situation. He never denied the situation, maybe he was part of this plan. Maybe he was the one who came up with it. She barried her head in her knees again. If she didn't look at him her body didn't tremble.

She heard him talk about Doctor Kon, he gave off a vibe of an old arguement. He talked of family, he seemed old enough to have had a family before this. She wondered what that was like, to actually have someone that loved you and cared about you. She wondered if he even felt anything anymore.

He was right about no one would be able to get her out of the corner, she was use to sleeping on the floor of her own cell so his woudn't be any different. He wouldn't do anything tonight, he had said but his use of words implied that he might do something later. She shook her head. She would need to get some sleep to restore some of her engergy so she could fight him off if he tried anything. She would wait till late to even think about closing her eyes, she would wait for him to fall asleep first before she would take her brief nap.

There were cameras, Doctor Kon had said something about them being watched by camera. Would like get in trouble if they didn't do anything. What would be the punishment if they didn't mate? How long would Doctor Kon keep this up before he gave up? She hoped that she could stall Ryu long enough to where Kon would get fed up with this and let her back into her cell.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Ryu open his eye's, and looked over at her- he could hear a slight muffled whimper- and now he could smell the salt from her tears. He let out a deep breath, "Why are you cryng? Like I have any control of this situation." He crossed his arms over his chest, and closed his eye's again.

"Like I said, Im not going to do anything to you." He shook his head, "I'd offer you the cot, but I doubt anyone could pry you out of that corner." He commented, and just let himself relax on the metal cot. It wasnt comfortable, but niether was the cold cement ground.

"I think I had a family before." He said after a moment of silence, "Maybe thats why he mention family... Kon was just trying to mess with me..." He said it quitely, as if he was talking to himself- which he really was. He was more or less comunicating with himself rather then others. He frowned to himself, there was that childs face he randomly saw- could that have been his child? He didnt know.

His memories never seemed to return, the drugs seemed to have effected that- or maybe getting hit around as much as he did. He'd been comatos from the abuse he'd taken a few times. But they always brought him back. Always.

He opened back up his eye's, and glanced over at her. "If you want, you can sleep here. I wont do anything. Not tonight." He said in a reassuring voice as he sat up. Though he didnt expect for her to trust him of all people. She seemed scared to death, and it actually made him feel bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:15 pm

She wanted to scoff at him, she may have grown up in a cell but she still knew thing about males. She looked him over, she had been wondering what it was going to be like if they got to talk face to face but this was not the way she wanted it to play out.

His words cut through her like one of the Doctor's scaples. Her heart beat even fast now, her breathing came quickly making her dizzy but she wasn't about to let herself pass out around him. She looked at him all relaxed on his cot. How she wished to be in her cell right now, she had never wished for something like that in her life.

She placed her forehead on her knees, she was trying to keep herself from crying. Her auburn hair slipped past her shoulders and laid in front of her. She was always had tanned skin despite the lack of sun she had recieved. Her golden eyes were no natural but were what she knew now. They still held a bit of green from when she was human.

She didn't like his bluntness, he was actually considering raping her. Why would he go along with their stun. He even seemed to not like Doctor Kon. She could feel his own power radiating off him, he was stronger then her she could judge from her spot in the corner. "P-p-please don't d-d-do this. D-d-don't be l-l-like them" She stammered as tears streamed down her face.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Ryu listened to the struggle without daying a word, only observing she was quite resistant. He wondered how long this was going to take, and how the out come was really going to be. Ryu heard her attack a few guard, some screamed- but it just seemed to piss the other guards off. They never liked loosing thier friends or co-workers.

Ryu looked to the cell door as it clicked open, and she was tossed in- and then quickly locked shut. He watched her slid across the room, and end up hitting the back wall. He frowned slightly, seeing how frightened she acted. He looked away from her, and off towards the ground.

Ryu had pale skin, and long silver white hair. There were scales that ran up his thigh from his legs, he wore a long red robe, even though most of the time they didnt even recieve clothing to wear. His eye's were a deep gold, though they looked darken in the darkness of the cell. "I wont do anything." He laid back on his cot, he felt the pain run up his back.

"At least for now. I cant make promises." His words wernt reassuring, but Ryu had always been one to be blunt and honest. Good or bad. He told it like it was. "Im just as good as an animal. Sometimes instinct takes over."

Ryu closed his eye's, and breathed out. He thought about how great his body was going to feel since they wernt going to do any testing until after they mated. And at this rate, she wasnt going to let him anywhere near her. He wondered if he really would take advantage of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next