The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Klea was glad when the attention was taken off her for awhile. It gave her a chance to catch her breath and settle her mind. She heard Doctor Kon's voice. She wanted to see his face but she knew that if she did it would only scare her even more.

Klea was ready to fight them, she was ready to kill if she had to. Anything to keep herself in her own cell. Ryu was nice when they talked and there was a concret wall between them but she wondered if he was really like what the guards were talking about.

Her door opened silently. She jumped to her feet despite the fact of the pain and lunged at one of them. She brought him to the ground, he fought hard against her but it wasn't hard to snap his neck. His body lay motionless on the ground. The other guards froze for a second, she wondered why and then two of them parted and a dark object flew at her. She barely ducked out of the way but the object clipped her shoulder. The force sent her flying back into the wall "You don't want to go using all your strenght cutie. You're going to need it for when he gets a hold of you" one of them sneered. They walked up to her and grabbed her arms. Her tail whipped out slicing one of them along the back. He fell to his knees screaming. Three more guards rushed in and dragged her out. They quickly opened his cell door and tossed her in.

The door quickly shut and it clicked loudy as it locked. She slide acrossed his cell and hit the back wall. She groaned in pain and defeat. That was the second time today that she was tossed like a rag. She quickly scrambled in a sitting position and moved to the furthest corner away from Ryu. She clutched her knees to her chest, her body trembled slightly. She was scared out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-26

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Ryu had kept quite, listening patiently for one of them to let something slip. And when they finally did start to talk, he felt a sinking feeling in his gut. He looked to the guards, wondering what they were waiting for. He slumped forewards, using his elbow's to lean aginst the knee's. He smirked over at them, "It sounds like your jealous." His words were cold and threatening.

Ryu saw shortly what the guards were waiting for, they parted when Kon walked up. Kon smiled at Ryu, but it was pure sinister like. "It'll be just like old times, but hopefully this time you'll end up with a family." His words were like poison. "It'll be a break from testing, you should just take it as an opertunity. I do know you must rather enjoy it."

Ryu glanced over his shoulder, even though he couldnt see her- he knew she must be furious or even scared about this situation. From what the guards had said, it seemed it wasnt exactly forced upon them, but mearly stick them together until it happens.

"Of course you'll be on constant watch, I cant have you two having issues and tearing eachother apart. Camera of course. You'll have privacy." Kon looked to the guards, "Put her into his cell, but wait until Im out of the hall." He wasnt stupid, he knew any of these alters would kill him in a heartbeat.

Ryu glared at him, but stayed in place. He didnt have enough strenght to fight off any guards. "So you expect us to just act like animals?" He questioned, even though he'd just walked away from him. He heard a few guards laugh at him- and some comment on his question. Saying his was a monster, and some agreeing with a yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:25 pm

She wanted to hear the rest of what he was going to say but the guards stopped at their cells. Her breath caught in her throat. It couldn't be happing already, they just started talking about it. Though she didn't know much about this Doctor Kon. She wished that she could talk to Doctor Marks to talk him out of this stupid program.

The guards just stood there staring at her. She could tell that they wanted to say something to her but somethig was holding them back. She heard more footsteps down the hallway. Why were they sending more guards? Did they fear them doing something? They had to know that she would be talking to him already. Doctor Marks knew her well and that was never a good thing.

"What do you pieces of shit want?" She spat out at them. One guard bounced an object in his hand, her eyes gleamed with a bit of fear. Her eye sight still wasn't back to normal since the last tourture. He started to chuckle, it was low and menicing but it was very clear to her ears.

Klea scooted as far away from the the iron bars of her cell door. The guards still stood there staring at her. "So, how long do you think she'll last with him?" "I give her twenty minutes before he rape her" Her heart sank and started to race. Trying to pound its way out of her chest. "I don't know. He seems pretty well broken. I give it two to four days. He might want to play with her first"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Ryu breathed in with a small smile on his lips, "I was just assuming, well at least its a good thing none of the guards or people in charge have taken advantage of you. I heard it was common at the last place I was at." He replied, he didnt know too many pleasent things- because most of his subject were on the harsh side of things.

"Dont worry about it." He replied back to her, now looking out infront of him- though there wasnt anything there to look at. But there really was nothing else other then the cot and the hole in the ground that was used as a toilet. "You do know Im the only other dragon, and you know what that means." He started, but then heard the sound of the guards metal boots clanking aginst the cement.

He quited down, as most everyone did if the guards were coming. If they caught you talking, they usually beat the hell out of you. Just because they can. The guards were just as ruthless and heartless as the scientist.

Ryu felt her tense up, and he thought the same things as Klea did. Wondering if one of them were going to be taken, or if both possibly? He wondered if Kon had already put in motion his plan for breeding. He looked to the cell door and watched as the guards approuched from down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:55 pm

She still didn't like the idea of being pregnant at all, it at anything it just sped up the process of the break out. She would have to figure out how to get the update on the plan out to the others since she wasn't allowed to go out to the court. "I'm not that young and I'm just as strong as anyone here. I've been here since I was just a toddler or at least that's as far back as I can remember" She was never a child. Her whole life was within these walls, which is how she came to rule high among the others. She knew the ins and outs of everything. Even some of the older ones brought here looked up to her.

She heard him groan. It most be their spieces that made them more durable because other then Trick, she was the only one who was tourtured this much and since he was a dragon as well he probably got about the same treatment as her if not slightly worse because he was a male.

"Sorry I brought it up" she heard the sadness in his voice. His voice was soothing, it reminded her of someone. Klea wished that she could be sitting near him while they had this conversation. It would be better if she could see him.

She heard the guards footsteps entered their cell block once again. She tensed, she wondered if yard time was already over or if they came for her or him or both of them.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:25 pm

Ryu listened to her, he decided that he liked the sound of her voice when she spoke calmly. He was staring back up at the ceiling when she got upset over the breeding subject, "Oh, then your younger Im assuming?" He questioned, but it sounded more like a statement. "They'll either just plant it inside you, or force it upon you. They dont give you much choice." He replied, bluntly stating the truth.

He heard her tail thump aginst the ground, and her groan a bit. He felt a bit of saddness or at least she seemed upset. Her question made him freeze for a moment, before he relaxed a bit- back aginst the brick wall. But tensing up hurt, and sent pain throughout his body. He groaned lightly, and coughed a bit more. Which only made him hurt worse.

"I didnt really know her." He replied, "I only met her once. She had the saddest eye's I've ever seen." He closed his eye's, and breathed out. Recalling her eye's made the feeling of gloom linger over him. Her eye's broke his heart. He didnt want to really explain much more on this subject. He was forced to mate with her, but in all honesty- being a male he didnt mind it. But he felt like he was just as bad as the scientist for going along with it. And later when he heard of her death, it actually wieghed heavily on his heart.

Ryu frowned to himself, and opened back up his eye's. "I dont want anyone else to have to go through that, but Im powerless to stop anything..." Saddness was in his tone as he spoke softly. He slowly brought his hand up to his face, and covered his mouth for a moment as he thought over some things in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:10 pm

"Breeding! They can't do that. There is no way I am particepating in such acts, I'm still a..." Her anger rose and fell almost as quickly as it came. She didn't finish her thought, she was more preoccupid by the thought of Doctor Marks actually letting this happen and with her. There were many other expirements they had why breed her.

"I wish I could make mine go away. It gets annoying and it's not very flattering" He wasn't all that bad after he started talking. It was nice to talk to someone who wasn't trying to rip your throat out or trying to get information out of you.

She picked her tail up again and tried to move it around. She had put off strenghting up her tail for months and if the Doctors were going to try and breed her it might be a good idea to have another weapon up her sleeve. Her tail dropped to the ground with a thud and she moaned in pain. Her recent trip to the medical room wasn't fun at all and pain still rang throughout her body.

She shook her head as if he could see her. She had always pondered on how the government was going to use them outside the facility walls when they could barely control them now. "Do you miss them?" She asked in a soft tone but she was sure he heard her question "The girl that was with child"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:59 pm

"Like I said, I dont know much. They've kept me seperated my whole time being expiermented on, I dont see others often. Only scientist and assisstants." He replied back to her, he felt a bit of distrust coming from her. But that didnt matter. It didnt bother him one bit, but then again he hadnt had a nice converstation in along time.

The only person he spoke with was Kon, which he didnt like to- so that was rare enough as it was. He usually spoke to himself during the night to try to keep himself sane. Though it didnt help that much, he still felt like he was loosing grip on reality.

"Most likely Kon will want to breed you." He said after a long pause, "From the lab I was at before this place, he tried it before. But she and the child died due to complications." He told her truthfully, he figured she had every right to know. Kon had become obsessed with breeding, but they shut down his funding for that because of his first failed expierment.

Her tail came into his cell, he looked at it with a small smile- and reached out and lightly touched it as she pulled it back into her own cell. "Only when I change." He replied back to her, "The only thing that permenatly stays is the scales on my lower half, everything comes out when I alter from myself to a dragon. Kon had some special project to make me as spy material so I need to be able to change fully..." He shrugged, "Though I dont see how they expect to use us outside of here."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:44 pm

She smirked to herself. She wondered if he was lying to her, the most valueable thing is the place was your word. The information that someone knew could make or break someone or help or hurt someone else. This Doctor Kon interested her

"Who is this Doctor Kon? Why would Doctor Marks just hand me over to him? I am Doctor Marks personal expirement. At first I thought it was because I did something to him in a previous life or something. Then I thought it was because maybe i'm related to him and he was trying to save me. There's many possiblities and I can't place my finger on one. But what gets me is you and this new Doctor come to my facility and Doctor Marks just hands me over to him for some new project"

Her tail whipped about, it was odd. She tried to remember back to the time when she didn't have a tail and she could. For all she knew she had it her whole life. It rarely move though, only when she was extremely bored and she would pay attention to it, did it move. She slipped her tail through the bars of her cell and to the opening of his "Do you got one of these too? How far along is your mutation? You can usually tell how long you've been expiremented on by how mutated you are"

Her tail dropped, it was hard for her to control it because she didn't practice that much. She didn't really care for it and didn't see much use in it. Her tail rested partly in his cage till she could get the strenght to pull it back. It only took a couple of seconds before it slide out of his cell and back to her to rest by her side again. She stared down at it, she ran her right hand along the rough scales of the upper part of her tail.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Ryu's eye's moved to the's cell door when he heard the guards coming, he wondered if he was going to be grabbed up or left alone. But once he gathered it was courtyard time, he knew he wasnt going anywhere. Though he missed having the privilege to actually see others like him. It made him feel a little less alone. But Kon loved to take away anything that mattered to Ryu.

Though they stopped outside of the cell next to his, and he listened to them explain thier reasoning for leaving her behind. Once Doctor Kon's name was mention, he then knew it wasnt something good. And the only thing that came to mind that involved him and another dragon, was to breed. As the guards walked off, he noticed her movement on the other side of the brick wall.

"I dont know." He replied back to her, "I really cant tell you much of anything." He responded, "I dont remember anything from before this." He glanced over his shoulder, as if he could feel her on the other side of the wall. "Whatever Kon has planned though, its not good."

That wasnt reassuring, but thats all he knew. Kon was the only scientist that had really worked on him for the past ten years he'd been here. And Kon had personally made Ryu's life the worst possible. Kon believed it built good military character for the altered creature. He didnt think any of them should be allowed to mingle or communicate, he believed it gave them idea's. And he was right about that.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Klea heard foots steps down the hall, there was no mistaking those heavy metal boots clinking on the cement flooring. They walked past her cell, several guards lined up in two lines, each on had and expirment. It was yard time. Two gaurds stopped at her cell and looked in "Hey what about her? Doesn't she go out too?" A guard wearing a green vest walks back to her cell door "Oh no, they changed her schedule. Till futher notice she is to stay in her cell. Doctor Marks put Doctor Kon in charge of her for now. Some new program or something, just leave her alone"

The guards looked at her another moment "Pathetic. They have no idea what good they are doing for the human race" One of the guards sneered and started to walk away "Scum" the other guards spit at her and walked away laughing with the other guard.

Klea listened to them talk "new program?" She whispered under her breath. She felt around her to see if she could find anything to throw at them. There was nothing, she wondered why she even tried. Klea picked herself up off the ground. She still sat against the wall "Ow" her head throbbed but she could barely move her arms. There was no way she was going to be able to get herself to her cot. She scooted over to the wall that connected her cell with his.

"So....where do you come from?" If she was going to be stuck in her cell she might as well at least entertain herself and he was the only other one that was on lock down.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Kon smirked as Doctor Marks told him he liked the idea, and that he was putting him in charge. "It will be my pleasure." He casually kept his arms crossed as he spoke with the doctor, "Oh of course, I know the mistakes that were made before- it will not happen this time. I assure you." Kon watched him go, and then turned to an assisstant- telling them to bring in another subject to test on.

The assisstant nodded, and went off only to return several minutes later with one of the random test subjects. From behind those closed doors horrid screams could be heard down the halls, the poor subject seemed in such pain.

--Meanwhile...

Her words made Ryu chuckle, thought he didnt say anything to her. He just laughed slightly, until that died down. He just sat there, leaning aginst the wall- staring up towards the ceiling. He could pick up on feelings, and could tell there was tension between him and this female dragon. But she made him curious.

He felt a bit of pain shoot up his back as he tried to strighten it out aginst the brick wall. It was uncomfortable enough as it was. Ryu coughed a bit, catching some blood in his hand. But he'd seen that quite alot since he'd been here.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:57 pm

"Well then doctor. I putting you in charge of that program, I would like to see this program get off the grounds. It sounds quite interesting. When you see her fit write out a report and I will read it over and see if I approve of it. You have free rein to do the nessary test on her. I just warn you she is a tough one and if you kill her I will be on your ass" He patted Kon on the back with an evil grin. Most doctors at the lab were pretty evil especially Doctor Marks.

Marks walked out of the room leaving Kon there and went back to his office. The others didn't need as much attention as Klea. He always had her file out on his desk, he would have to make a copy for Doctor Kon.

--Klea's cell--
She lay unmoving against her wall, even little movements like breathing or opening her eyes forced pain through her body. Her chest would rise and as she released a breath she would moan out in pain. Her voice was all she had at any given time and right now she couldn't stand the pain. They didn't give her a sedative or a pain killer.

They were trying to break her so they weren't going to give her any drugs other then the ones for the tests. How many more tests could there be? As far back as she could remember she had been here in this lab. She couldn't remember any childhood but some where in her heart she knew there was something outside those walls that would be better then this place.

"I promise that soon I will kill one of you!" She screamed out from her spot against the wall. With each passing second her anger grew.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:36 pm

"Oh yes, I used him for the breeding last time. Very strong. But due to complications, we lost the mother and child." He mearly explained, "Though when you see her fit, you should look into that. If we can breed them as they are, then it will save us years of altering."

Kon watched as the poked and prodded her, running various tests on her. He simply just stood back, and observed. Kon took a step back as he saw movement from subject 46920, to advoid any contact with her. He crossed his arms as he was inches away from the wall, and they'd restained her. "She's quite the fighter."

--Meanwhile...
-Back in the cell.

Ryu opened his eye's when he heard the loud sound of the guards metal plated boots clanking aginst the cement floor. The cell door next to his was flung open, and someone seemingly was thrown in. Ryu recalled that was the cell with the person who been rude. Curiously enough, he sat up on his cot- and leaned aginst the wall to listen.

By now the drugs had worn off a bit, and he could move more freely. But because the drugs had worn off, he felt all of the pain from earlier. He clenched his fist as pain shot thoughtout his body. He was use to pain, and healed quickly- more so when he was altered into a dragon. But in the state he was in now, he didnt heal nearly as fast.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:18 pm

This was not the best feeling, she couldn't do anything all she could do was listen. When she heard bread her like she was some common house pet she was outraged. The veins along her neck rose standing out against her tan flesh. Some feeling returned to her limbs, instead of letting the drug work through her body on it's own she speed up her heart rate trying to pump the drug out of her system.

The nurse turned toward Kon, a perplexed expression on her face. She had never heard of such an expirment or even the idea "Um...I'm not really sure what they have planned for her. Let me get the doctor and you can talk to him about it" The nurse placed the restraints on Klea and then left the room.

Only about five minutes later the doctor walked into the room snapping on his gloves. "So I hear you are talking about breeding. That's very risky espcially in the stages that most of our expirments are in. Besides we would only get one shot. She's are only dragon minus the one you brought to us" The doctor picked up a couple of his tools and started to exaime Klea. Opening her eyes which were well trained on the doctor.

Her body was paralyzed but that didn't mean her mind was. She knew very well everything that was going on but she couldn't do anything about it. The doctor poked and prodded her "Everything about her is still well intact just altered is all. She is every bit female as she was when we recruted her" The doctor set all his tools down, he was finished with his examination. He turned to Kon "What did you have in mind with this breeding idea?"

The nurses walked back in and started poking her with many different needles. Drawing blood, injecting blood, injecting serums and who knows what else. She lost track or more like didn't want to keep track.

All of a sudden she felt movement. As she was dragged her arms flung out trying to grasp anything or swipe at some. "Shit" she heard a deep voice scream out then she suddenly felt her body drop to the ground. She could smell blook some where. A very pleaseing grin spread across her lips till the wind escaped her lungs. She coughed trying to get air to her lungs "I swear if the doctor's hadn't spent so much time and resources on you I would gladly be the one to kill you" She was jerked from the ground and tossed a few feet. Her body slide into the far wall of her cell and slumped over.

She stayed there, she wanted to get up and start thrashing around but there wasn't much she could do from her cell. She would wait and count the minutes till she could kill a guard.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Trick frowned at her friend, "I cant help it, I hate these creatures so much." She hissed, when she got upset or angry- she hissed alot. To her, these people were the monsters- not her. "And I will do anything I can to deify them. Its not like they're going to kill me, they've wasted so much time and money to do this to me."

She watched Klea anyways, talking about a new comer dragon. For all Trick had known, Klea had been the only dragon here. Trick had a strange way of finding things out though, and this deffinatly peaked her interest. She was busy thinking things over, when she noticed her friend look her body over. She was a mess. She's been caught picking the lock on her cell, and well it didnt end well.

Trick didnt say another word, she figured it'd be best not to cross her friend right now. Or at least she shouldnt provoke her. She watched her friend walk away to another group, and then her number was called. That was never a good sign.

She watched them douse Klea with water, and drag her off. Trick frowned, and looked down at her hands. She was about to sit down when her number was called as well, and instead of resisting- she simply fallowed thier orders- and let them lead her out of the court yard back to her cell. She was far too weak to put up a fight.

--Meanwhile...

Kon was in the corner of the room, mearly observing with a smirk on his face. He found this situation amusing. "Hm, something about these dragons sure makes them fight." He commented, and looked to the frustrated nurse just as she jabbed the needle into Klea's neck.

"Have you ever thought about breeding her?" He questioned, "Only if her reproductive organs are in place, that is. I did have an expierment a few months back that was so close to giving birth- but due to complications she and the child died. Unfortunetly, that expierment got shut down. They didnt want to waste money on a subject that was just going to die."

Kon was cold hearted, he felt nothing for these people at all. Other then wanting to cut them open, and alter thier DNA- he really could care less about what happens to them. "I do believe it is worthwhile though, if we can breed the strongest of them. It would save years of this process of altering them."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:35 pm

"You know Trick for being here as long as me you still haven't learned and this is why..." Klea took a breath and just shook her head. Klea loved Trick like a sister but sometimes she just wanted to smack her around. Klea turned to the boys "Just keep an eye out for the new comer. I want to know as much about him as I can. From what I could smell from him he is possibly another dragon and if there is another dragon on my turf I want to know who he is. I've been the only dragon for years now and I'm not about to let some psychotic male thinking he can come on my turf with out some consequences"

Klea laid a hand on Trick's shoulder careful not to irrate any of her wounds. She looked over Trick's body, it pained her to see one of her own beat so badly but soon they would be free. Klea looked at her another moment and walked off. She wanted to see if anyone else knew anything about the new dragon.

"46920!" A deep very pissed off voice called out her number. She just continued to talk with the others. She was called to again and everyone backed away from her. She was trouble when she didn't want to listen. Klea could be a level headed person at times but at other times when she was irratated she could get someone killed with her selfishness. A group of armored guards walked up to Klea and surrounded her. A grin broke out across her face, she was debting about taking a couple swips at them. She knew her claws could slice through any armor but the next thing she knew she was on the ground soaking wet. She growled at the gaurd.

She was dragged from the courtyard and to the same white sterile medical room. She fought with the guards the whole way. The nurse tried to get an IV running but she kept tearing the needle out of her arm. Soon she was bleeding from both arms, and on parts of her legs. She had been smacked, hit and doused with water. She still fought tooth and nail. If they were to get an IV running into her bloodstream her world would be fogged and she wanted to keep from being drugged again.

"Goddamit!" One of the nurses cried out as she discarded another recked needle. She picked up another needle and drove it directly into Klea's neck. She screamed so loud that it vibrated the walls as her scream died off she went limp on the metal table.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Ryu looked up from his cot, he could see her much better then she could see him- since the dim lights in the hall shed light into the darkness out there. He scanned over he face, and his eye's glowed lightly in the darkness. Though he just leaned back aginst the cold brick wall.

He was seperated from everyone else, and thats how it always had been. For the ten years he'd been locked up, he'd never seen anyone else but scientist. She was the first person he'd seen that was like him. When Kon had transferred, he'd brought Ryi with him- because Ryu was his fravorite expierment.

"What about him?" A guard kicked the cell door with his metal plated boot, which made a loud banging noise. "Take him out to the court as well?" He questioned, but the other guard shook his head. "No, looks like that one is restricted from contact with others until further notice."

Ryu chuckled to himself about that, what was so bad about him making contact with others like him? Did they think he stood a chance to escape? He questioned himself, which now made his curious mind think. Something usually they frowned upon, free will was something they were trying to take from him.

--Meanwhile...
-Courtyard.

A woman who was brought her around the same time as Klea stepped over to her, she would have been beautiful if it wasnt for the scars that were all over her body. She called herself Trick, but was always called 010320 by the scientist and guards. She seemed to have altered DNA with a snake.

"Maybe he came with that new scientist." Trick said in a low tone, so she didnt attract any guards. "His eye's are those of a demon." She commented, "I havent seen anyone new in awhile though, but then again- what do we know? They keep us so drugged up I dont know what is what anymore." She lightly srcatched at a sore on her arm that seemed to be bothering her.

Trick got her name because she was quite the Trickster, she was smart- and usually found ways around things. But everytime she got caught, she was severly punished. Most of these scars wernt from expierments, but from physical punishment.

OOC: The subjects name is Trick, or at least she calls himself that. Spieces: Altered with a snakes DNA, Gender: female, Weakness(es): Fire, armor piercing bullets, and acid, Ability(ies): Heals quickly, poison, inhanced vision, inhanced speed, has a scale like armor that protects her from average attacks- cannot stop bullets or direct sword hits. I'll put up a bio when I can XD
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Klea was on the verge of just letting the drug knock her out but then she heard the click of a cell door. She shot from her cot, it wasn't her door that opened. She relaxed back on her cot and listened for who they were taking. No one walked by her cell so it wasn't anyone who she was close to. Then she heard the words, it was the cell next to her. Good, break him please she thought to herself. She didn't like him already and she hadn't even seen his face.

She laid back down on her cot but this time she stared up at the ceiling. She wondered what had been done to him to make him so dark. It was only hours later that they brought him back, she was about to roll away from his cell and try to sleep again but as his cell door clicked shut hers opened with a harsh squeek. She didn't move this time, she was on edge and they did this to her.

Rough hands slipped around her arm and yanked her off the cot "I know you're not sleeping" the hands shoved her out of her cell "Don't push your luck girl" The pushed her past his cell so hard she stumbled and about fell to her knees. She grabbed for anything to stabble herself. She looked at what she grabbed and it was the bars to his cell.

Klea's eyes scanned his darkened cell, he was beaten up pretty bad. She could smell the blood that leaked from his body. She couldn't see his face but her heart went out to him against her will "Get moving!" She felt the bottom of a boot make direct contact with the middle of her back, she quickly recovered and spun around swipping at the man. Her nails sliced through his vest and left claw marks acrossed his chest. His hand flew out grabbing the base of her head. He forced her to look at him "I can just put you back in your cell and not let you have your court time" She bared her teeth and another guard walked up and took her by her other arm.

The two walked her several blocks from her cell, a heavy metal door slid open and they shoved her in. She caught herself before she fell "Ass" she hissed out as the door closed. She looked around the courtyard. The only place they got to come to have contact with the others in the same predicament, and they got fresh air. Though with one glance you could see the chain linked fenced that enclosed them from top to bottom and the electric currents that ran through the metal. Klea dusted herself off and walked to the far end of the yard away from the building.

Gathered there were several large men and a couple of girls. She walked up to them and they cleared a spot for her "Did you hear? We have a new comer" That started several smaller conversations that travled across the yard.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Ryu smirked, "Your words are empty." He responded, "You act like pain and death are such a horrible thing." He stared upwards at the cieling of the cell. Though it seemed like pain didnt bother him as much anymore, he'd become numb to most feelings. It was almost like they wanted that from him. Kon was a sick man, and he saw that in his eye's- but he didnt fear it. Only hated it.

Though he was loud enough to catch a guards attention, his cell door opened- and he was dragged out of his cell. "Come'on scum." Which was ironic enough to him that he got put down by people who tortured and tested on civilians.

He was taken to a dark room, though he could see the fresh blood on the walls. It didnt scare him. But enraged him that they were going to try this bullshit once again on him. He started to chuckle again lightly, yes- he did seem to be going insane. But there is only so much the human can take before snapping. The guard smacked him upside the head with the butt of his gun, hard. Ryu could feel the blood slowly pour from the new open wound.

It wasnt long before he found himself strapped down, and Kon had shown up. After that, things got a bit fuzzy. There was too much blood loss and he was far too drugged up to simply recall the horrible things that had just happened to him. It seemed like days, but it was only hours until he was thrown back into his cell.

He stared at the wall as he laid on the hard cold floor. Ryu felt broken, like his soul had just been ripped out of him- and he now had no more motivation. He stared at the wall, emptiness in his eye's. But that face of a child smiled at him from his memories- that brought him back to reality just a bit. He moved himself slightly, trying to make it to his cot.

There was a pool of blood where he was, they'd cut him open and beat him around alot. He was so pale from the blood loss, but they didnt want him dying on him- so they'd sewed him back up for the most part. But he was still bleeding a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:07 pm

She sat down against the wall, she shouldn't push herself so hard otherwise the drugs would do the opposite of wearing off. They would totally incompasitate her. He was right about the maddness part but if he would have just calmed down and dealt with this place in a better manner he wouldn't go insane.

She cupped her hands around her ears when he screamed. She wanted to kick the crap out of him, he had to be new to this place. He talked like he knew the in's and out's of the governments ways. She shook her head, when he finished she let her hands drop to the ground "It's not like all of us choose to do this. We've all been there and back. Ask anyone here about this place and they will tell you the same thing that I will tell you if you just listen to me"

Klea slowly go up from the ground and trudged over to her cot again. "You know I don't feel like helping you. Go ahead laugh scream or what ever. We'll just see how you do when your put into the ring and how the others feel about you when we're let out into the court yard. I'll give you one warning but that's it. Be careful with who's toes you slip on, even though we are prisonors there is definatly still a higherarchy"

She turned away from him and faced the wall. She placed her only pillow over her head to drowned out some of the sounds of the cell block and especially of the rude jerk next to her.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:29 am

Ryu managed to lean aginst the wall, still chuckling a bit. It wasnt like he was one to listen to anyone, but being a man- he did like the sound of a womans voice. "Why the fuck not?" He smirked, staring up at the ceiling. The dark cell provided little light, since they didnt even have windows. Lucky enough for him, they'd inhanced his vision- and he could see much better then the average human.

"Its fucking madness-" He trailed out, not talking too loudly- his voice seemed dry and raspy from dehydration. They usually kept him on the verge of death to keep him from trying to escape, which he was well known for.

All he wanted was his life back. When he slept the faces of people he couldnt recall, smiled so kindly at him. But he was a monster. No one smiled at him here, at least not with good intention. Ryu banged his head aginst the brick wall, and screamed as loud as he could. It hurt his throat, but he just didnt care. Nothing mattered anymore. It drove him insane being in here.

He laughed once again, "You have all the fucking time in the world to rest, your not going anywhere." Ryu's voice turned cold, bitter, and harsh. He had such hatred for this place. Such hatred for what they'd done to him.

Ryu glanced over, and looked at the wall- he knew on the other side of it was open land. He quited down and he used what strenght he could to move himself over to the wall. He leaned aginst it, and quited down so he could listen to what noise he could of the outside world.

The light chirpping of a bird was all her could hear. He guessed they were out in the middle of no where, because only the sounds of nature could be heard if you listened enough. Sometimes the sound of a vehical driving by. "I need out... I need out of her..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Klea curled into a ball on her bed. The laughing started to break through her sedation and was starting to annoy her. It made her head pound more feverishly. She lulled her head back the other way looking in the direction of the laughing. She wanted to scream at who ever it was to shut up but she couldn't find her voice at the moment. She moved her hand a little bit to see how much longer the drug would keep her immobile. Her hand moved almost on it's own with out any hesitant movement. She slipped of her cot and moved over to the wall, her movements looked like she was drunk.

She rested her head against the wall, it was difficult for her to breath. Sweat beads rolled down her forehead creating a small pool below her. She dropped to one knee, one hand wrapped around her waist the other braced herself against the wall. "Hey..." she called softly "Hey" she tried again her voice had a little more strength behind it. "Hey you! What's with the laughing?" Her voice came back to her stronger now, her drugs were wearing off. It would only be a matter of minutes before she was back to half of her physical strength but her mind would be in perfect shape "Some of us are trying to get some rest"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Kon chuckled lightly, he got a sick sense of satisfaction- seeing a test subject squirm in pain. Not only did he believe he was doing Gods work in the name of sciene, he enjoyed it. Kon crossed his arms, and had a smirk set on his lips. "Oh, do as you please- I have no need for him in my lab anymore. Other then I was like to expirement with fire on hi..." Kon trailed off a bit as he looked at 00610.

"He's quite fasinating." He commented, but his attention was now focused on the female test subject who screamed for them to stop. What the test subject wanted, they didnt care- because the subject was a sacrifice to the name of sciene. He just chuckled lightly, "She's quite a noisey." Kon looked to his fellow doctor, "Well, might as well Take 00610 with you." He looked to the two people who had remained unnoticed for the most part- but they had fallowed Kon in.

These two were his helpers, they were a bit off- since they never said a word. They were altered people as well, but by choice. Or at least thats what everyone believed. Kon brought these two with him when he transferred from a differant military branch. The two his motioned to walked over to the metal medical table, and yanked 00610 up. They dragged him along after the other test subject, injecting him with several differant drugs as they dragged him to his new cell. Tossed him in, and locked up.

Even though the two didnt ever seem to say anything, except mumble to Kon- they did laugh alot. A low quite laugh that only seemed sinister. The two walked side by side as they walked down the hallway away from the cellm returning to Kon.

Ryu grabbed his head, since they'd just throw him in- he'd hit it on the cold pavement floor. He started to laugh lightly, and then it got louder- he sounded insane. But what else could you expect from someone who's gone through such cruel medical testing? Ryu curled up as he laughed loudly on the ground, moving as much as his body allowed him to.

It took much strenght for him to move the slightest, but he always pushed himself as much as he could. Trying to find a way to free himself from these drugs. If he could just some how beat the drugs, he could get out of here. Though he'd become immune from the basic sediation drugs- they just kept using stronger one's on him.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:13 pm

The head doctor nodded when Kon brought in another prefect specim for their expirments. He turned back to the girl, her body had finally calmed down and her vitals had returned to normal. He drew out another 50cc of a blue liquid. He injected into her IV "I'm trying to build up her stamina. Her transformation seems to be coming along perfectly. After her vitals return to normal after this injection we're going to put her back in her cell. You can stick him..." the doctor points the the male on the other metal table "in the cell next to hers since their about the same specie. I would like to keep them all organized by specie then number"

The burning finally subsided and she could breath easily. She hoped that it was almost over. Sometimes she knew what was happening to her and sometimes not. The times that they took her from her cell when she was still asleep it took a while for her to figure out what was happening to her. A cooling sensation began to fill her body, she wished that she had a blanket. She started to squirm on the metal table "Stop!" She screamed.

The doctor smile when she screamed. Number 46920 was always the most interesting and gave the best fights for the doctors. Her body resisted many of the drugs they gave her but some never failed to piss her off. The doctor buzzed in some nurses "You can take her to her cell now. Make sure she doesn't hurt herself" The nurses nodded. On their way out they grabbed a surgin and a bottle of purple liquid.

In her cell they slid her from the stretcher onto the cot in her cell. They drew about 30cc's of the liquid and shot it straight into her arm. The sidation as they alwasy did just to make sure the expirments didn't hurt themselves or get any ideas.

She knew she was back in her cell, she let her head lull to the side. Her eyes barely open, she looked around her cell. It didn't change. She lulled her head back the other way and looked at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next