The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Folk Blues Part II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:13 am

Asa looked down. "Because the last time I brought it up...we got into a big fight. Even though I was right and you acknowledged it...I was afraid of having that fight again and thought that rather than me accusing you...you'd leave..." She said. It was hard to explain before, but now that he had suddenly got it into his head that she would leave, it was easier to explain
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:10 am

Spike turned and wrapped his arms around Asaya moving her to his lap. He kissed her softly and closed his eyes. "Asa...all this time I had no idea. I thought that you were simply having trouble dealing with the kids. Why...why didn't you tell me sooner? If I had known you were feeling in such a way you know I would have done something about it. I love you and I would never, ever leave you and the kids. You guys are the only family I have. Well...actually...I have my mother...but she doesn't really count."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:05 am

Asa looked at him and sighed. "To be honest...I'm not fully over it. There are still times, when you were working really late, I'd stay up till morning waiting for you cause I was afraid you decided to leave. There is no way to get past it. I gues what made me cope was thinking back at the hospital when the kids were born. When I gave you the choice to stay or leave...and you chose to stay...so I think about that and think, "He chose to stay...he'd say something if he were going to leave" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 am

Spike nodded a little. He hated himself now for making Asaya feel the way she had. He looked up at her, still a little scared. "Why did you forgive me? How could you? I can bearly deal with feeling this way and I'm not even with the kids at the moment. Asa...how did you get past it? Why didn't you tell me this was how I was making you feel?" he asked softly, still a little paniced.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:57 am

"Not really just bills" She said watching him. "Now you know how it feels" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his forehead. "Waking up and wondering...did he leave? Is he coming back?" Those are the thoughts that would run through my head. But its harder when you cant let yourself get worked up in front of the kids" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:53 am

Spike wrapped his arms around Asaya. He was panting softly as he hugged her. He wondered if this uneasy feeling would ever go away. Would he have to worry about her leaving him for the rest of his life? Spike was sure he'd go crazy if that was the case. "Sorry." he whispered and released her. Spiek sat down rubbing his eyes trying to shake his paniced mind set off. "Um...so what did we get in the mail? Anything good?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:50 am

Asa walked in through the door holding the mail when she heard his panicked voice. ""Spike? whats wrong?" She asked setting the mail down and walked up to him. "It's alright, I just went to check the mail, babe" She said giving him a passionate kiss. "I told you, you have one more chance to mess up then I leave" She said. "Everything's alright" She said, she could tell he was scared.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:48 am

SPike was so tired that he slept for a little bit more then an hour. When he finally did wake up, Spike looked around. He didn't see or hear Asaya so he started to panic. "Asa?" Spike yelled. He quickly got up wrapped his robe around him. He ran into the living room looking around. "Asaya?!" he yelled again thinking that she might have choosen to leave him after all.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:44 am

Asa blinked watching him and smiled. At least she knew he dreamed of more than just her. She kissed his forehead and got up, putting on a robe and walked into the kitchen and started to make coffee. She figured since it had been awhile she and Spike could take a refreshing shower together once he woke up. She'd let him sleep for another hour unless he woke up himself
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:41 am

Spike was still out cold. He was mumbling something in his sleep. It sounded like he was now dreaming about watching tv with the kids. "No Jess...dont kick...the vase...mom..will get...mad..." he replied softly and turned onto his stomach. SPike hugged his pillow smiling a little. IT looked like he was sleeping rather peacefully now. "Jet...be a good boy...and turn to...Ninja...Turtles..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:36 am

Asa drifted back to sleep quick enough. She was enjoying the afterglow of their night, sure her body was sore, but it felt good, like all troubles had been washed away. A few more hours passed and Asa sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked at herself and saw all the new marks she could only imagine the ones he had left on her neck. The kids would as always ask where they came from
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:33 am

"Oh...right..." Spike yawned. He wrapped his arms around her placing a soft kiss on Asaya's shoulder. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. He could barly move his body without feeling soreness creeping throughout him which was rare. When Asa and him had been dating the word 'tired' had no meaning. He smiled a little as he held Asaya and dreamed about how they had first met eachother.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:29 am

"Hm...with Ame" Asa muttered as she turned so the light wasn't in her face. "Sleep in" She murmured so him. She was still exhausted and was no where near ready to wake up., not after last night's events. "They'll be back around early evening" Asa yawned reaching back and grabbed his arm pulling him so she felt his chest up against her back, now the sun shouldn't be beaming in his face
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:24 am

Spike was out in no time at all. When morning came, Spike shifted a little. The sun once again was beaming down on his face, but he was to tired to do anything about it. He had gotten use to waking up early with the kids and had forgotten that the kids were with Ame. Spike opened his eyes and looked around wondering how much their bed wasn't being jumped on. "Jessica...Jet?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:21 am

Asa smiled, already drifting off to sleep, her body was exhausted from so much activity. "Hm...love you...too" She murmured as she drifted of to sleep, using Spike's chest as her pillow as she always did
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:18 am

"Hehe yeah you did say that. I had my doubts, but in the end everything happend like you said." he smiled and released a blissful sigh. "Though at the same time I gave you multiple orgasims too." Spike chuckled. He closed eyes and smiled while feeling the cool night breeze blow across his burning chest. He felt completly relaxed now and had forgotten about the fight they had. "I love you so much Asa."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:14 am

"Hm...sound like a good idea" She said with a smile. "I told you I knew how to make you tired" She said as she cuddled up against him, too hot to even bother pulling the blanket over them. She had cracked the window open and felt the nights breeze drift over her body. "Hm...that was amazing" She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:11 am

Spike had downed about a little more then half of the water that was inside the bottle. He smiled at Asaya laughing softly as he shook his head. "Hun I dont think I could wait a week again. Maybe a few days." he chuckled softly. His arms came around Asaya pulling her into a gentle embrace. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. "Well thanks you now I'm nice and tired. Do you wanna sleep in and then go out for brunch later?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:07 am

Asa smiled, feeling the last of his seed fill her. "Hn gods...maybe you being...pent up wasnt such a bad thing" She panted softly. She smiled and returned the kiss before leaning over the bed pulling out two more water bottles. Shee lifted herself off him as slid to his side taking a long needed drink of water before she capped it and rested her head against his chest
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:03 am

Spike was matching Asaya's pace perfectly. He moaned feeling her tighten around him. Spike's embrace tightend a little as he came with her. His chest was rising up and down, sweat dripping down his chest. His back fell to the bed while looking up at Asaya. "I think...we need...another bottle..." he smiled and kissed her cheek softly. His hands cupped her face for a second as he planted a soft kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:57 pm

"Lets" Asa moaned softly as she picked up the pace, rocking her hips against his. "Spike...!" She moaned and leaned down pressing her lips against his as her body tightened around him once more as she came
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 pm

"Heh you can say that again." Spike chuckled. Spike gently grabbed her hips and began to meet her movements with his own. Soft moans came from his lips. He looked up at Asaya smiling as he wrapped his arms around her. "We'll cum together then.." he whispered softly into her ear. "Cum with me Asa..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:48 pm

"I sure hope so...no other girl knows my tricks" She said with a smile as she rolled her hips as she came down on him then moved her hips forwards. "Hm...I'm close my love" She whispered softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:42 pm

"Only if you want to baby." Spike moaned softly. His hands ran down her back then along her sides. He sat up some and placed a very loving and gentle kiss on Asa's lips. "I love you so much. As long as I'm with you everything is fine. You've done so much for me Asaya. You're the only woman for me." he whispered softly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:39 pm

"Hm, one more it is then...a quickie" She chuckled as she lifted herself and pushed back down. She was in all honesty drained, and could swear her lower body felt numb from taking so much of his seed into her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Folk Blues Part II
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next