The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

First Impressions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Solo chuckled and started to take some pictures, She took a break now and then to talk with Satoshi. She was in the middle of taking a picture when Satoshi said her name. She looked over her shoulder her eyes lit up seeing the sparkler and she handed him the camera to take the sparkler. "Wow...I know its a silly thing, but I just love these" She said with a bright smile while watching it
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 pm

"How are yhou so fast with that thing?" satoshi asked blinking as they walked. he watched her take photos and bought a few sparklers off of a passing vendor and smiled. "Solo." he said to get her attention, lighting the sparkler for her. "Here."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:44 pm

"Yeah sure, hopefully it wont be too crowded" She said. "Oh wait" She said and pulled out her camera. "I want as many pictures of tonight as I can get" She said and leaned her back against his chest holding the camera out. "Smile" She said and snapped the picture. She took one more only this time she had turned and was kissing his cheek. "Alright lets go" She said and took his hand
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:39 pm

"I woudl love to." he smiled. "Theres a path lines with papewr lanterns to the cliff with all the windmills on it. its the best place to see the fire works. Did you want to go there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:27 pm

"Ah that's a good idea, I didn't even think about it" She said, surprised she hadn't thought of Fate trying to come out to get at the sketch. She looked around now that it was darker, seeing every one in kimono's. "Let walk around first before we go to look at the art sound okay?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:18 pm

"If it isnt finished and signed it doesnt have life. It isnt a true pice of art and so it wont provoke fate." satoshi said.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:35 am

Solo blinked, "It's not? Did you get too tired to finish it?" She asked. Maybe he had started a sketch and it turned into a more detailed drawing that was taking more and more of his sleep. "That's alright though, I dont mind having to wait, I'm just glad you entered something" She said happily
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:08 pm

"Youll see it tonight." he said. "Besides- I promiced to show you when I fiish. it isnt finished." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Solo chuckled as they walked hand in hand. "Christmas should be fun this year, I'll be spending it with you after all" She said happily. This time they had left Aion at home. "I can't wait to see you sketch, you were suppose to let me see it before you entered it" She said with a small pout
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:18 pm

Satoshi was speachless. "Oh uh...." he blushed, rubbing the back of his neck as he followed her.

He opened the door for her and smiled cosing it behind them, shutting the lights. "if you enjoy tonight, youll love christmas time here." he informed her, taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:10 pm

"Yeah, I'm ready" She said with a smile, and walked up to him. She lifted her hands up caressing his his face before she brushed her lips over his. "Thank you...for making today so much fun" She said and softly kissed him. Just then a click went off and Solo looked up at him with a sly grin. "Sorry...I wanted a picture" She said walking over to the camera she had set up on a timer mode. She looked at the image and blushed smiling before she put it in her bag again. "Alright, Lets go" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:31 pm

"It looks amazing." satoshi said and smiled. "You did a good job."

His saphire eyes greeted her green ones with a smile. "Ready to go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Solo smiled and turned still looking at him, "Yeah, it was all black but I though it would look better with the feathers" She said. "Don't you think so?" She asked looking at her work then back up to him. He really did look good in a kimono.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:12 am

Satoshi smiled. "I would rather seeyou wear it than see it collecting dust." he said simply.

He looked over her kimono when she said she didnt look good in them and nearly laughed. "You look fine. Im guessing you embroidered the feathers?" he guessed, grabbing his pill bottel. he took one and a swig of his water bottel.

they woudl be out late. he didnt want his blood pressure to fall through the floor while they were out.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 am

Solo jumped hearing him and put the glass in the sink. "You look great..." She said looking at him. So this is what Satoshi's father had looked like waring it? She smiled and touched the necklace looking down at it. "Yes...thank you so much...It must be very important to you though" She said looking back at him. "Your not the only one either, I dont think I look all that good in kimono's she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Satoshi came out of his room and spotted her. "I feel silly in this." he said smiling lightly when she jumped.

"You found the necklace?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:54 pm

Solo walked out of the bathroom and into the living room while Satoshi was in his room. She didn't know he was home yet and went to the kitchen. She got a glass and filled it with water the tok a drink of it while she waited
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Satoshi sentered his sketch, filled out the paper work and then left to get dressed. he had snuck into the appartment while solo was still in the bathroom- putting on his kimono in his room.

After adjusting the length he looked in the mirror, debating trying to put his hair in a topknot for a laugh fomr solo or not.

He desided against it with a shrug and put his socks and andels on, tranfering his money into a silk wallet and his cell phone into the kimono sleve.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:46 pm

"Alright then, We'll see you at home" Solo said giving him a quick hug before patting her leg for Aion to get up. She'd be safe with the hybrid beside her. She walked out of the amusement park and headed back to their apartment. Unlocking the door she walked in letting Aion off his leash and shut the door. The dog shook out his fur and walked along side Solo as she went to her room to change. It took her about twenty minutes to get the obi right, She put on her socks and then her sandals, tjat went with it and looked in the mirror. She turned to her dresser and put on the necklace Satoshi had left out for her that morning and then went to the mirror with the hair clips and clipped them in. She looked at herself in the mirror and smile before grabbing her small bag and put her small digital camera in it along with some money.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Satoshi nodded and got up. "Sounds like a good idea to me." he said. "why dont you head home with aion. Youll take longer to get ready than me and i dont want you seeing it untill its displayed anyway.." Satoshi sugested, keeping the sketch pad under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:26 pm

"No, he behaved rather well" Risa said handing the leash back to Solo. Aion laid down and started to lap up the water Satoshi set down for him. Solo took the last bite of her burger and swallowed. "Hm, well thanks for watching him for us" Solo said with a smile. "Sure, no problem, so where did that blond guy you were with go?" Risa asked looking around. "Oh, he had to leave when Satoshi came back" Solo said with a smile. "Oh...alright, I'm going to go home and rest before tonights festival" Risa said. "Alright, see ya" Solo said and waved. "Oh we should go enter you sketch then and start heading back too" She said looking to Satoshi
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:16 pm

"he didnt pull you along did he?" satoshi asked petting the wolf before pouring soem of their water into the now empty fry bowl for him to drink from.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:57 am

"Alright, sounds good" She said after she swallowed the bite she had taken. "Solo" Risa's voice called. Solo looked over seeing Risa, Aion at her side. "Oh hey Risa" Solo said. "Here's you dog, he really is a guy magnet, I though dogs were for attracting girls" She said. "They are if they are small and cute, Aion in the kind of dog a boy would want" She said.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 am

"After we eat i should enter my sketch if we want it shown." he pointed out, taking bite of hs own burger.

he had his sketch book with him- and had kept it under his arm the entire day thus far.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 am

Solo stood in line along side Satoshi and looked around for a place to sit and eat. "Oh get a medium drink we can share to" She reminded him. When they got their food she lead him to an open table and sat down. "Thank you Satoshi" She said happily and took her cheeseburger, unwrapping it and took a bite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: