The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

First Impressions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Krad frowned. "Satoshi lied. He feels pain anytime i take over- even if he 'willingly' allows me to. It puts strain on his body when i use magic. and it shortens his life by about a week for each hour i am in the open."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Solo looked up at Krad with sad eyes. "I've noticed...but now that he doesn't fight you...he said its not painful anymore" She said. Her eyes widened when he said they were parasites. "Your not!" She said shaking her head. "Your not a parasite Krad...Your not a curse...it's not your fault its both the hikari's and the niwa's that caused all of this pain." She said and looked up at him. "The fact that you want to live for something...not just yourself" She said and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I dont like it when you talk like that Krad....it hurts too much" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:12 pm

"If you fight her shell kill you." krad said simply as he flet. His voice shook was deep enough to shake her arm slightly. "Satoshi doesnt want to wrry anybody and so keeps his pain inside- the pain i cause hes more than happy to let me feel." he shifted her in his arms. "Every time Satoshi fights me it strains his heart. You cant say you havnt noticed the first place he grabs when I force my way out is his chest.

he looked down at her. "As much as i hate to admit it- we are nothing but parascites." he said. "So let me take care of fayte.... let her out when she wants to come out... Ill be the one to fight her for you."

He lightly touched down on the foor of satoshis apartment. "It'll give me at least some true meaning to exsist."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Solo didnt look down, she kept her head against Krad's chest, her hands holding onto his shoulder as he flew over the town. The tears didn't seem to want to stop. How could she not fight her other self to protect the art work she loved most?
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:37 pm

"Ask satoshi for tips. hes fairly good at keeping me under wrapps when im not wanted." he said resentfully.

he allowed for her to cry into his chest and sighed, wrapping his arms and wings around her. "... Ill take you home." he sadi gently picking her up- bridal style before taking off.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Solo held her head as he set her down. "Hn...yeah...my head hurts....so does my back" She said and looked at her hand seeing it was bleeding. "I'm sorry...she just took over before I could hold her back" She said and looked up at Krad with soft eyes. "She wanted...to destroy an art work...that was here..."She said. "I couldn't stop her" Solo whimpered and leaned her head against Krad's chest. She didnt even have a chance to fight Fate's wanting to come out, she had been too week
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:31 pm

"..." krad frowned and grabbed her by both shoulders, hoisting her over his shoulder a he landded.

he set solo down on the grass and knelt infront of her. "Are you alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Fate closed her eyes when he pinned her up against a tree and glared up at him. "Dont you dare" She growled, trying to break away. She flinched at his words and closed her eyes, she would get back at him for this. Her body glowed before Solo's form replaced Fate's. Without Fate's wings, Solo's back started to slid against the tree, tearing at her back making her wince
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:14 pm

"You and I will both die on our own time- so should this pice." he said. "besides. Youve gone and upset my beloved satoshi." he said bolting forward. "And I had plannedon stealing a kiss tonight."

Krad pinned her to a tree. "What ever should I do now, hm?" he narrowed his eyes. "I supose I coudl steal one from you. But then- why bother falling in love with nothign but an illusion?" he brought his face closer to hers.

His words stung.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Fate winced pulling her hand back and looked at it as blood slid down along her fingers. She turned to face Krad, her eyes were cold, just as cold as Krad's once were. "What does that art piece have to do with you, it is to die, just as all the Hikari art works will" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:08 pm

a razor flew across the top of her had, making her drop the necklace.

Krad cought it midair, spreading his white wings as she stuffed it into his pocket.

"Not very smart are you fate?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:06 pm

Fate glared up at him from where she stood. "You could say that..." She said before breaking away from him and started to run through crowd once finding a clearing she fully changed into her own clothing, her wings lifting her into the air, in her hand was the necklace she had taken. She took her sword and held it over the pendant, the blade glowing a deep red as it felt the Hikari's art in front of it
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 pm

"There you are." krad grabbed her shoulder from behind, none too gently.

"Art shopping...?" he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Fate remained waring Solo's kimono, her wings hidden. There was no need to stand out. She could easily sneak by and take the art then dispose of it. She walked among the crowd and into the art section, walking past and taking said art piece without no one noticing
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Satoshi blinked his head snapping in her direction. "Solo?"

He got up and hurriedly pushed his way through the crowd after her.

Its her. that Fate woman Krad growled. Satoshi- let me handel this.

Satoshi frowned breaking the tree line. "If I do- you need to promice not to hurt solo." he glared inwardly.

"Hn...." Krad tossed his long blonde hair out of his face, having taken satoshis place. "You have my word." he said, golven hues scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Solo smiled and blinked taking the sparkler, her eyes lighting up once again as she watched it as they walked up to the clearing by the windmill. By the time her sparkler faded they dimmed the lights and Solo leaned up against Satoshi and watched the first fire work explode in the sky. Only a minute into the show it happened. "There is...a work of the Hikari...its near by" Fates voice echoed in her head. Solo shut her eyes feeling her body grow hot. She turned and broke away from Satoshi running through the crowd that had gathered and into the patch of trees, falling to her knees. Transforming, Fate stood her golden hues looking off into the direction of where the artwork was.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Satoshi smiled. "It was funny, but i didnt want to be rude." he said holding the fish and camra, having set her up with another sparkler. "Come on." he encouraged. "we only have a few more minutes before they dimm the lights."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:35 pm

"Ah, sorry, I'm so sorry" Solo said to the vendor bowing her head to him. She took the fish he handed her after putting them in a bag. "Sorry" She said and took with Satoshi. "I can't believe I got him all wet" She said with a sigh and looked to Satoshi. "But...I think it was worth it...getting to hear you laugh like that" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Satoshi smiled brightly at her. He laughed and covered his mouth to hold in the rest of his laughter. she had gotten the fish into the bowl- and water all over the poor vendor. "Yes, and you did a very fine job." he said.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:24 pm

Solo watched and let him lead her hand and blinked seeing the fish land into the bowl. ""Wow..." She said and glanced back at the small crowd. "I will then" She said with a smile and stuck her tongue out playfully. She took one of the nets and mimicked the movements Satoshi had done, the net again ripped at the last second. She huffed and looked at her last net. "Am gonna get one" She said and looked down picking a fish. She didnt the movements again, closing her eyes when flipping her wrist to get the fish into the bowl. She peaked down seeing a second fish in the bowl and opened her eyes smiling. "I did it" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Satoshi chukled. "here..." he handded her one of his nets, holding her wrist in his hand.

He moved her hand to quickly slip the net into thw water. "Oop-" he flipped her wrist gently, slipping the fish into the bowl.

The small crowd that had gathered clapped.

"You should name it nugget." satoshi teased, handing her the other two nets.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Solo looked at her last net then Satoshi. "Alright" She said and did as he instructed, dipping the net into the water and tried to lift it up under a goldfish. She started to move it towards the bowl and then right before she tilted it to put the fish in the net broke again. "Ah...dang it" She said
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:00 pm

satoshi got himself three nets as well, allowing her to go first, watching her try to use the paper net and get her prise. "go into the water at an angel. itll make a bubbel and keep it dry longer." satoshi told her
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Solo blinked and looked up. She wasn't used to others taking her picture. Her eyes softened as she looked up at him. "We'll have to light two of them together before we leave tonight she said happily and looked back to her sparkler watching it as the sparks soon died down and stopped. "Ah...it's finished" She said and looked back to Satoshi. "Thanky you for getting them for me" She said and took his free hand, letting him hold onto the camera. "Oh lets try to win a gold fish" She said walking over to the stand and paid for three nets. She never was good at this, the net always broke on her before she could get the fish into the bowl
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:54 pm

He smiled. "I bought a few." he told her,holding the camra and a handful of unlit sparklers. He took aim and took a picture of her. His smile reflected hers.

In all honesty he couldnt remember ever feeling so at ease. as a child or in the near past alike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: