The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cold One Among the Pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 pm

"Or you could try drinking animal blood. You know like the mountain lions, elk, deer" She said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:19 pm

He tok it back and chukled. "Well- its that or start attacking the people I want close to me." he said with a pleasent smile.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Candra caught it and sat back, folding the blanket under her arms and took off the cap and sipped it. She wrinkled her nose but swallowed. "Thats awful, how can you drink that" She said giving it back to him
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:12 pm

He blinked. "Of... this?" he asked. "Im... sure.... But its an aquired taste." he said capping it and tossing it to her.

Detrex watched curiously.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:11 pm

"Yeah....can I try a sip?" She asked looking at the flask. Blood was blood to her, she knew it from hunting, she wanted to see what this stuff was
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:10 pm

he just smiled- a smile identical to his fathers. "Any thing else?" he asked- opening his flask to take a sip.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:06 pm

"You dont have to worry, Gabe is really nice" Candra said reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:05 pm

"They look identical- only te one that attacked us was missing his left ear." tates said.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:00 pm

"Ah, so is that why you got so nervouous when Gage showed up?" She asked. "Cause you remembered the black wolf from then?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:58 pm

"I was attacked by a large black wolf." he said, resting his cheek on the back side of his hand. "My mother stepped in and saved me. a few more wolves showed up and.... I remember waking up in the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:55 pm

"Uh huh, what happened" Candra said waving her hand at the Doc to tell him to be quiet so she could hear
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 pm

He looked down as she traced the scar. "when I was 13, the day my mother died." he said.

"... You said shes been dead 7 years." detrex frowned.

"Okay- so a little more than seven..." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:51 pm

"Ah, I know" She said, she was still leaning against his back. She opened his blanket and traced his scar. "What's this from?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:47 pm

The doctor smiled and sat down. "tates, why not tell Candra a bit more about yourself? After all she is third in comand."

"I alreay told her alot." he frowned.

"well tell her more- I want to hear too." he said, picking u the sake and lettingit wrap around his hands.

tates frowned. He couldnt really technickly disobay him... "Ask away..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Candra leaned down and wrapped her arms around him from behind, her front pressing against his back. "Oh nonscence, it'll be fine" She said with a smile and looked up at the doctor. "Yeah sure" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:28 pm

His eyes softened and he pulled the blanket tighter around himself. "That may not have been the smartest thing for your leader to deside... Letting me in." he trailed off.

The doctor froend, looking between the two of them before sighing. "Candra- perhaps you could set up a meeting with Gin, tates and I?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:22 pm

"It means you have a home and a family that are willing to protect you" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:19 pm

"Oh? Well- thats a mighy large developmentover night." the doctor comented.

tates blinked atthim then blushed." N-no you have the wrong idea!" he said. He coudl only imgin... candra was on his bed- naked and wrapped in his blanket and he was downsairs in nothing but pants infront of the fire... and apparently part of a wolf pack.

he looked to candra and laughed, awkardly. "Its not that im not glad or anything- its just- I dont know what that exactly entails."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Candra hadnt seen the doc on the couch and figured he was up and about. "Hey doc" She said with a smile and got up and went to find Tates. "Hey, so why dont you seem happier to have been accepted into the pack?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:13 pm

"Well, hello Miss Candra." Dr Retex greeted kindly as he passed the door, headded downstairs- carring with him a comforter- apparently form his own bed.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Candra shook her fur again in defiance and went to his room and fazed. She wrapped herself in the blanket and sat on his bed
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Once back inside she could see tates had shed his wet jacket and shirt, even his pants[now replaced by sweat pants] and was kindeling the fire.

His heart was still pounding- his mind lost in some deep thought.

His nails looked a little longer than they had the nigth before- but not long enough to be concitered claws.
The same for his teeth.

"You should rest before you tear your stiches." he advised, not looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:06 pm

"Ah, you should go inside, it's getting windy out" Kim said with a smile. Candra walked up beside Tates, her tail held high when she looked at Kim. Kim blinked and laughed. "I wont touch him Candra I promise" Kim said with a laugh. "See you around" She said. Candra turned and said her goodbyes to the pack before nudging Tates, it was still very early, the doc probably wouldn't be up for a while. She ran around back and went through the doggy door and shook herself off
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:59 pm

"Loyalty wont be an issue- that much I can promice." he said blinking.

He stood up and blinked, his knees buckeling. the cold was locking up his joints- and he haddnt even noticed.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:57 pm

"Even so, your living here now. You respected Gabe, if your disloyal you'll be warned, if disloyal again you'll be thrown out" Kim said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cold One Among the Pack   A Cold One Among the Pack - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cold One Among the Pack
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next