The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forbidden to Love

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Forbidden to Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Maeve stared at him, frowning. There was no honor with killing one who wasn't fighting, even for an Amazon. They were not savages. She lowered her sword, for now, he didn't seem like a threat. At least not yet. "Why are you out here alone?" she asked him. Her mind was screaming at her. Enemy! But she didn't view him as an enemy. It had been drilled into her, that men were evil. They only wanted to control and dominate women.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:36 pm

"I was passing through- Only stopped to rest." he said slurred.

Rest forgever if he stayed where he was.

A sword was a few arms length away from him, still covered. He'd apparently dropped it.

He raised his chin to her, showing off his neck. "Kill me if you want." he sai. "Itll bring you no honor in the eyes of the gods."
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:55 am

Maeve eyed him, frowning at him. “You trespass in Amazon territory, have you any reason?” she asked, giving him a once over, annoyed that she’d found a man, and he wasn’t attempting to fight her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:32 am

[oh-oh! ME ME!]

The man heard the sound of steel being drawn and opened his pale green eyes part way, looking up at her.

His clothes were plastered to his skin, the sorce appering to be from his chest.

Proped up against a tree with his arms folved in his lap he looked like a doll. His golden hair clung to his face from sweat givinv him an almost Adonious look.
Back to top Go down
tigresswarrior

tigresswarrior

PostSubject: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Forbidden to Love - Page 2 Amazon

Maeve went out to hunt, leaving the safety of her amazon tribe as she moved quietly through the forest, in search of prey. She used her skills she’s learned since childhood to move through the forest as quietly as she could, carefully placing her feet so she wouldn’t make a single sound. She’d been out for hours, when she heard a noise. Her entire went still as she eyes searched the forest, hoping for something big, like a deer, or a boar. Instead, she saw a rabbit. She frowned. That wouldn’t feed all her sisters.

She moved on, following a trail that was well used by deer. It was getting late… and something had the forest silent, unusually silent. She closed her eyes, trying to focus on letting the forest tell her whatever it was trying to tell her. She felt… trouble; the scent of blood came flooding to her nose. She frowned, and ran through the forest, almost afraid it was one of her sisters. But what she found wasn’t one of her own. Enemy. She drew her sword, and pointed it at the man she found.

[Okay, so the starting post isn't great. But this is what I'm hoping for. As an amazon woman, she's against all men. They are only good for one thing, babies, to keep the amazon future alive. Male babies are given away. Anyway, I was hoping for a shift in the balance of things. The man she finds is wounded, and she's about to kill him, for being a man, but instead she didn't feel its right to kill a wounded man, so she takes him back to her tribe, to get him better. her plan is to get him in tip top shape, so she can fight him in a fair fight and then kill him. But.. =D somewhere along the lines, she falls for him, and her sisters aren't happy. Any takers? I guess this might be mature.]

Last edited by tigresswarrior on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden to Love   Forbidden to Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden to Love
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2