The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brothers Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Brothers Love - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:06 pm

He moans softly as he watches her head begin to bob on his member and feels her little tongue rolling over his shaft he hadn't felt this in so long and he loved it. He shuts his eyes for a brief moment and opens them when he feels the warmth of her mouth leave his throbbing member. He looks into her beautiful eyes as she speaks and he smiles softly and strokes her hair. "It was amazing but you shouldn't tease an old man like that if you finish what you started I'll make my lovely Queen cum with my tongue." He says with a smile pullling her face to his and kissing her, it sounded so strange for his old voice to be saying such perverted things. He pulled away and postionedd himself so that her womanhood was over his face and his member was sticking up infront of her. He had given her enough time for his semen to go further inside of her body so that when he forced his tongue between her beautiful lower lips he would not taste himself. He kissed her vaginal lips softly teasing her by running his tongue on her outer lips before pushing his tongue inside.

"It-its not always about you my dear *ahh* Mary you're being selfish I think I spoiled you rotten by giving you more pleasure with my mouth than you have given me." He moans as he thrusted into the depths of her warm body. His hard member rubbing against her velvet walls. He felt her shift and loved her soft her flesh was. He begins to thrust more forcifully causing hte bed to squeak and hit against the wall slightly. "And because you teased me so my dear I'm going to fuck you until you can't move. I'm going to fill you with so much of my seed you'll be leaking for months." He was serious about doing this but saying this through clenched teeth and his member buried so deep inside of her you probably wou;dn't take him seriously.

Vincent glared at the woman as she announced she was going to bed but did not say anything he nodded his head and contineud to dab his sister's forehead with teh cloth. When he was sure the woman was gone he decided to do some much more sinful. His hands wanderd over his sister's gorgoues body, he caressed her full breast and kissed her neck but continued to dab her forehead with the medicine soaked rag. "I love you sister." He muttered as he watched her his hand moving underneath the sheets and further down to her thigh but he pulled away and said that he would not do that while she was alseep it was wrong but he would do it again when she was concious.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:21 pm

A soft moan leaves her lips and she makes him vibrate in her mouth. She sucks harder and her tongue rolls over his shafts, her hands came up and ran over his chest. Her fingers stroke his chest softly. She smiled inside for she had never down something like this. She slowly starts to bob her head up and down, taking his full member into her mouth her tongue just flicks over the very tip. Slowly she pulls her head up and she takes him out of her mouth and runs her tongue over her lips. “I hope that was good…” She smiles shyly and her fingers come down to stroke him once more.

Moans and smiles at him in her oh so sexy manner. “I find it rather far…I want you inside me, why bother with more teasing?” She coos and giggles as he throws her down on the mattress. God she loved when he did that! She wraps her arms about him, clinging, and he kisses him in a hungry manner. Her fingers stroke at his back and she moans happily opening her legs wider when she felt him enter her, she was so wet and tight. She moans loader and lifts her hips up making him go further into her. She sucks his lips into her mouth and nibbles and sucks on it. Her legs close and press into his sides and then move up, allowing him to feel just how smooth her skin was.

One of the kings servants were out side his doors, he could hear the moans and so knew he was with his mistress. He bites his lip for he had news of his sister, but no not yet and he paces there back and forth waiting for the moment when he could tell him that his sister was sick. The women looked at him and nodded and slowly rose up. “I must get some sleep, here is the rag and the water with the medicine in it, it will help her just dab it around her face.” With that she walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Bouldwin smiles as he sees the pout upon her lips for someone so mature and beautiful she looked cute and girlish when she pouted. Her mouth was sucking and biting on his neck and he knew she would leave a mark upon his neck. He moans softly as she stroked him causing his member to fully harden he was very happy that his body hadn't aged much and he still had the stamina of a teenager. He was regretting not giving her what she wanted but still he didn't like the idea of licking her a few moments after he had expelled his cum inside of her. He continues to moan as she kisses his body and her soft fingers unwrap around his enlarged member and her mouth takes the place of her hand and he moans softly as she began to cuk him. "Anna...you are so...so beautiful and very talented!" He moaned softly as his hand went down to her head and he placed it on the back of her head but not doing anything other than keeping it there he would allow her to work and not interfer.

Johanthan moaned softly as he felt her continue to work him in and out of her mouth bringing him to the brink of cumming. The way she moves her tongue and her mouth slowly on his shaft prolongs his orgasim and he enjoys it more and more. He strokes her head gently as she works him and slowly thrusts his hip in her mouth as she pulls up before going back down on him. She really was good and he loved it when she sucked him and loved it even more when he came in her mouth and she swallowed it. He pushed his hips upward when she released him from her mouth and askes him to fuck her. His eyes widen and smiles hearing her dirty language was enough to take his mind off of not being able to release. "Oh yes I will fuck you now and I actually think we made each other good when it comes to bed play but next time i you will suck me until I cum in your mouth I don't find it fair after all for you to achieve release while you tease me." He watches as he finger slides down the front of her body before he kisses her lips and takes her into his strong arms and pushes her against the mattress and mounts her his member at the entrance of her womanhood where he pushes himself inside of her.

Vincent frowned and waved his hand for the woman to be quiet not feeling like arguing with her or saying anything else. He looks at his sister as she speaks and he takes her warm hand into his again and held it gently in his own hands.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:04 pm

A soft pout comes over her; she wanted to feel him do that thing with his tongue again oh good that felt so amazing! She had not felt such pleasure! But he was making her wait; she bites his neck softly and then sucks on it ever so softly. No one must know about this and no one would, she had married once for state she would now take him as her lover because she loved him and she didn’t care. Her fingers wrap around his shaft and she moves her hand up and down slowly, teasing him gently. “Oh Bouldwin…your so good I want believe I have went so long without…” She was kissing his neck softly and slowly she moved the kisses down his body and soon her fingers unwrapped from his shaft and she slowly takes him into her mouth and starts to suck on him.

Soft little moans leave her lips making him vibrate inside her mouth. For a moment or two she moved him in and out of her mouth, making him hard inside her. She wanted to tease him, she rolled her tongue around his member and she strokes his chest. Yes she wanted to prolong this for a moment or two before she takes him out of her mouth. But soon her body was craving him and she lifts her head up, allowing him to slip from her and she runs her tongue over her lips. “Mm you made me good…now do you want to fuck me?” She smiles and runs her fingers down her front.

The woman shrugs her shoulders. “Oh he will come, I hear even though he hasn’t seen her he is already in love with her. I can believe it sire for you sister is the most beautiful women in the world.” Katrina makes a soft groaning sound and her eyes flutter open and the maid smiles down at her. “Uh…its hot…” She whispers out and the maid nods and slowly rises and walks over to a window and opens it slightly so a soft gentle breeze flutters though the room.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Bouldwin smiles as he hears the queen speak in such a naughty way he his surprised that her former husband had not gone down on her to give her pleasure but then again Bouldwin had not given the boy advice or lessons on pleasing a woman to keep his purity as long as possible. Her words causes him to chuckle softly as he caresses her back. He should have noticed the way she looked at him years ago but still it was wrong to think like that but he belonged to her now even if outlived her he would enjoy being her lover no one would suspect anything. "Lick you again? I will do that soon after my seed has settled then I will use my tongue to pleasure you all night if you wish but now I do not wish to taste myself." He says this with a little moan as he feels her soft hands moving down his body and her lips against his neck and she begins to stroke him. "Ahh my queen."

"I hate it when you tease me so." He moans softly as her tongue flicks over his shaft and she takes him into her mouth. The warm wet suction of her mouth relaxes him and causes him to moan softly and occassionaly push his his hips upward but other than that he allows her to work slowly not wanting to climax too soon. "Mary...ahhh you are soo good at this."

Vincent frowns hearing the maid's answer but he becomes more angry when she speaks of her future husband. 'No he will come here to get her you see what has happened when she tried to go and see him. He will come here and get her and if he refuses then the wedding will be called off and she can marry someone else." He would never allow his beloved sister to live him again he would keep her close to him from now on.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:15 pm

A smile graced her lips and her fingers stroked his side. Her face getting berried into his neck and she kisses his neck softly and slowly lifts her head up and looks at him, smiling at him slyly. “Hm, a little of both?” She smiles more and leans over and kisses him softly on his lips. She leans back into him and rest her cheek on his chest softly. “It is the best feeling, I haven’t felt anything like it before…” She cooed softly. And she shivers as he kissed her neck and her eyes close. A soft blush swipes across her cheeks and her eyes slowly opened and she looked at him. But she caught onto what he meant and a shiver ran though her, her fingers ran over his chest. “Hm, I don’t know…maybe if you lick me once more I can tell you…” She leans down and sucks softly on his neck her fingers slowly ran down further so she could stroke his manhood.

A moan leaves her lips and slowly she undoes his pants and then pulls them down. A sexual little giggle leaves her lips. “Mmm, someone is in a rush…” She slowly parts her lips and looked up at him as her tongue flicks across his shaft. She slowly parts her lips and then takes his shaft into her mouth and softly sucks on it, teasing him lightly.

“I am not sure yet my Lord…” The maid looks up and smiles lightly. “It seems like a bad fever…but it could be something worse…I am not sure yet, she is so weak she just needs to sleep. Do not worry, she will be fine she is strong and soon she will be going to see her new husband.” She seats the bowl aside and takes up a wage from the basin resting on the table. She rings out the water so it was damp and she dabs it on her for head. “This has spices in it that should help bring down the fever…”
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Bouldwin returns the kiss holding the woman in his arms, he felt guilty for doing this but it felt so right so great. He pulled away and rested his head against the pillow bringing her down with him her breast were mashed against his chest. He stared up at her as his fingers slide down her sweat covered back. "Need help with the children or satisfying your physical needs?" He saks curiously though he didn't really care which answer he got she was perfect she was full of energy he could feel it. "That was the best...feeling in the world Anna." He kissed her neck softly and pulled away remembering how he licked her womanhood. "Did you like it when I licked you? Did it feel better than me being inside of her?" He was talking dirty to see if she would play his game and get him aroused again. He would go another round if she made the first move like she had done earlier so he would not feel that he was presuring her or forcing her which wouldn't be true.

Johnathan continued to work on her sweet lips loving her moans but loving the flow of her juices into his mouth even more. He lapped up her sweet juice and licked his lips watching as he moved and pushed him onto his back. "You taste delightful my dear." He says with a moan as she begins to stroke him through his pants. "MAry suck me quickly so I can fuck you senseless!"

Vincent stares down at Katrina's weak figure and he feels worried that she would not make it even though she spoke to him it did not convince him of anything. He wanted to talk to her but she seemed too weak saying a single word took too much energy. "She'll be fine won't she? It is only a bad cold and fever nothing fatal right?" He questioned the older woman feeling anxious and slightly frigthened that his sister would die before any of his plans could go into action and before he could make her his but that wasn't teh only reason why he was afraid.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:55 pm

As he moved his lips away from her nipple she runs her fingers though his hair and her lips press into his and she moans over them as she kisses him hungry and feeling it with a deep passion. She smiled as he whispered into her ear that he would stay, oh how happy she was! She lets out a happy purr and her arms come about him and she clings to him her face getting berried into his shoulder and she kisses his neck and down his shoulder. “Oh I am so happy!” She coos out softly. A soft moaning cry leaves her lips as she feels an utter pleasure was over her body in tingling waves. Soon she was climaxing and she panting like crazy and she closes her eyes falling onto the bed, limp like. Her fingers stroke his back softly. She felt him slide from her body and slowly her eyes open and she smiles lightly up at him and nods her head. “I understand and I thank you so much for staying with me, oh how I will need your help!” She sits up and wraps her arms about him and she lays a soft kiss upon his lips, she knew she couldn’t keep him forever.

A shy but very sexy smile came onto her lips as she looked down at him. “Oh of course.” She moans out and her head gets thrown back as he once more goes back to his work. She moans out his name softly, her fingers grip the bed sheets tightly. Her legs shake slightly as her pleasure grows and soon she was moaning out so very load and in due course she was starting to cum. She gasps out her chest arching up high. She smiled in a pleased manner and her eyes slowly open and she shifts her self. “Now darling it is your turn.” She slips of the bed and pushed him down onto his back. Her hands slips over his chest and down over the front of his pants softly and slowly and she nibbles softly on his ear as she strokes him teasingly though his pants.

Her breathing was slow but deep, her eyes stayed closed as sweat ran down her for head. Oh god the room was so hot! At first she was in a very deep sleep and she enjoyed it but soon she was up and a cool cloth was being dabbed on her for head. With a soft groan her heavy eyelids opened and she looked up at someone but she couldn’t really make them out for they were so blurry to her. “Brother?” She whispers out and it was quite clear it took a lot out of her. A maid came into the room holding a bowl of broth and she walked over to the other side, she was an older woman who had been placed in charge of taking care of Katrina since she had been a baby girl. She takes a seat in a chair placed right in front of the bed. “Hush child, do not try to speak.” She whispers and turns her head. “Now here eat some of this it will make you stronger.” Katrina felt a spoon being placed to her lips and she takes a sip and she is feed half of the bowl before she cant eat any more.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Moans escaped his lips as he contineud to thrust inside, with her legs wrapped around him brought him deeper inside of her. He removed his mouth from her erect nipple and pressed it aainst her lips and began to move with more force feeling that his climax would come soon and this magical moment would come to an end. He pulled away from her lips and continued his rough powerful thrust and brought his lips close to her ear, his breathing was breathy. "Anna...I will stay with you." He said with little trouble controlling his voice. He knew she needed him now more than she did when her children were younger and now there was a better reason for him to stay with her besides trying to help and advise her to keep her company and to love her he wasn't sure if he could ever love again but he did have strong feelings for this young beautiful woman. Without warning Bouldwin released his seed inside of her and collapsed on top of her covering her neck in light kisses. He had never felt so light headed before and he loved the feeling and he knew this was wrong but she was lonely and so was he. He managed to move a few more times inside of her incase she hadn't reached her climax yet but now he could feel his manhood shriveling and sliding from her warm insides. Bouldwin removed his body from off of Anna's and grabbed her hand and held it. "I will be with you for a few weeks longer...that is all I can manage I see you need me more than you revealed so I will stay."

Johnathan's tongue stopped moving as he heard Mary's words and he pulled his face from inbetween her legs. "ou really are a naughty girl and will need to be punished but first show me how well you can use your tongue and mouth after I make you cum of course." He says before burying his face back to her womanhood where he teased her clit and her outer folds with his tongue. He loved the way she tasted and would do this al day if he could which wouldn't be possible because he would need pleasure aswell but hers would come before his own he was not a selfish man when it came to giving pleasure. "Cum for mre Mary, my love."

Vincent followed the man without even looking back at Lauren, he was alittle upset with her for not pledging her loyalty to him and knew for now she could not be trusted and would be used as his sexual toy until he found better use for her. He pushed all those thoughts aside as he was riding after the man and reached the house where Katrina was resting. He entered he house and baraged into the room sending the people out while he tended to his sister. He dabbed a wet cloth over her forehead and held her hand occassionaly planting soft kisses on her forehead but did nothing more than that. He missed her so much and would do anything to bring her back to the castle with him so she could be the one lying beside him in bed and not one of her maids she picked out to trick him. "Katrina....my dear sister." He muttered as he rand his fingers over her warm neck after awhile he sent for the other people to return and help her while he simply held her hand and looked concern for her.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Softly her fingers grip his back as she moans his name loudly she knew that this wouldn’t last for long but she would enjoy this feeling for now. She cared deeply for this man but she knew that he would soon leave her. It made her want to cry and cling to him but she knew that she could do that. She warps her leg around him and lifts her hips up moaning more. Her fingers stroke his back and she arched her back as he takes one nipple into her mouth. “Oh god yes…” She coos out as her back arched more and she tightens around him, becoming very wet. She pants some as she lifts her hips up to meet his. She leans up and kisses his neck here and there. Her fingers digging into his back as she does so.

A soft sexual giggle leaves her lips and she rolls her hips some. “I learned from the very best my King and ill show you how good I can use my tongue.” She laughed again and quickly removed his shirt from his chest and she ran her fingers up and down his chest. Her eyes close as he kissed down her body and a gasp leaves her lips as he kisses her womanhood. She arched her back and her fingers grip the sheets and she moans his name. She bites her lower lip pleasure running though her and slowly she sat up and she ran her fingers down his chest and over his manhood. “Oh god your so good with your tongue.”

The man bowed and Lauren blinked at the news, this wasn’t going to be good. She wondered if the king knew about his sister but he most likely didn’t for he was most likely busy with his mistress. She should send someone to tell him but by looking at her lover she wouldn’t not yet at least. She nodded her head and bowed it. The man motions him to fallow him and he runs down stairs to his horse. The house wasn’t far away, just a few miles down the road.

Katrina lay in her bed, her head tilted so her cheek was pressed in the pillow. She had her eyes close the room was so hot! She was covered in blankets and there was a fire going, to sweat out the sickness. She tossed and takes a deep breath she was so uncomfortable! People hovered over her bed but really she didn’t know who they were. She cried out her brothers and mothers name also her fathers name. She lets out a soft whimper and someone brought a cup to her lips and another dabbed her forehead with a cool cloth. There were whisperings about her but she didn’t understand them she just kept her eyes close for it was so much easier for her.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:47 am

Bouldwin smiles as he hears her whimpers and moans as he began to move inside of her slowly and passionately. This woman was so beautiful and so lively as he moved in and out of her she moaned and squirmed under him. He wanted to do this forever but he knew that it was not possible he would have to leave soon and find Katrina and make sure she was alright. He wasn't interested in becoming this woman's lover no matter how good it felt to kiss and caress her it would not happen. He kissed her softly as he continued to thrust inside of Anna, he moaned her name softly as he began to pick up speed. Leaning forward he took her nipple into his mouth and sucked it softly moving his tongue around it in a circle.

Johnathan's eyes widened hearing Mary's dirty speech and he could feel himself harden. "Well I never knew you could talk so dirty my love. I guess we need to wash your mouth out or atleast put it to some good use in the bedroom." He says as they enter the room and he places his lover down on the floor and allowed her to remove his shirt as he began to work on her dress. It did not take her long to be naked and lying flat on her back because he had been removing her clothes for years now and he had come up with ways to get them off very quickly. Johnathan kissed her lips and trailed his kisses down her body and reached her womanhood and began to kiss her soft outer lips before plunging his tongue inside of her and moved it around in circles making sure he pushed as far inside of her as he could.

Vincent knew that Lauren probably wouldn't be the best mistress because he could feel that she feared him and it made him angry slightly but he would not toss her away so easily since he had lost his virginity to her it was only fair to keep his first around. He lifted his head from her soft lap and watched the messager for a few moments and sat up. He was worried but he was not going to show it infront of these people. He stood to his feet and nodded his head before turning his attention to Lauren. "I'm leaving do as you like show me where she is." Was all he said as he left the room he was happy that his sister had not reached her new home but he wa anxious and scared that she would die.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Slowly her eyes close as she felt her cloths being torn away from her body. She whimpers out as pleasure came over her slowly, in a teasing manner. Her body arched up slightly as he kissed her body all over. She moans out his name softly her fingers gripping the sheets. Her body shakes as he sucked softly on her breast, she hadn’t felt that feeling in such a long time and she loved it so! Her eyes open wide and she gasp out sitting up slightly as he touched her women hood she had never felt anything like this before. She moans loudly and shakes. Her husband had been slightly passionate but he had never done anything like this to her. She fell back into the bed and made a soft whimpering sound as he left her women hood, god it had felt so good, so teasing and tingling! Her arms came about him and she stroked his back as she returns the kiss her body pressing up into his. Her eyes close as he slowly slip into her wet women hood and she tightens around him for a moment or two before she loosens from about him. She moans again as he starts to thrust inside her. She grips his back slightly.

A smile played about her lips as she felt his fingers run over her chest, goose bumps slowly from over her skin and she smiles more. “Mmm, that sounds like a wonderful idea my darling…I like the last idea the most for I love when you like my pussy…” She turns her eyes away slightly and couldn’t help but blush at her own words. Yes not so coy now, she wanted him and she wanted him now. As he carried her she plays with his shirt and as soon as she was inside the room her fingers start to unbutton his shirt and tugs it off. She slips from his arms and undoes his pants tugging him back towards the bed with one hand as her other hand comes down to slip down into his pants and her fingers brush over his member.

She blinked and looked at him, a shiver running though her as she felt his fingers stroke her cheek. Yes she would be true to him for he scared her and she couldn’t see her self wanting to bring out his evil side. She smiles lightly and slowly lowers her eyes. Could she love him? Maybe, in time yes. She slowly she lifts her head and looks at him and before she could give him her answer his lips were upon hers and she smiled and returns the kiss wrapping her arms around him. Once he pulled away she unwraps her arms and runs her fingers though his hair, lost and puzzled what had she gotten her self into? Her eyes lift up when there was a light knock on the door.

A man rushed in, not waiting to be let in and he quickly fell to his knees before Vincent. “New my Lord…Its about your sister…” He was breathing hard and he looked up at him, it was quite clear he had been in a rush. “Her ship hit rocks on the coast line and she had to flee, there was a storm and the waves and rain were great…she made it to shore before her boat tippled over, she was saved from drowning but she is now laying in bed deathly sick!”
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Her words sends waves of lust he had not felt in years through his body and before he knows it his body is ready for pleasure, he could feel the tightening of his trousers as she pushed against him and returned her passionate kiss and they ended on the bed and he was clawing at her clothes like a mad man. It did not take him long to have her naked on the sheets, he was removed his clothing also and placed kisses all over her beautiful body. It was as if he was a young man again, it had been so long since he felt such hardness in his groin and such softness and heat coming from such a beautiful body. He was not worried about anything at the moment, his seed was more than certainly useless and would not burden her with the worry of having his child. He wasn't one hundred percent sure he was unable to reproduce because he had two children years ago who died way before him. Bouldwin lowers his lips from her mouth to her breast and sucks each of them softly before moving down further until he is to her womanhood. He knew for a fact that her husband had not touched her in months not only because of his illness but because of his many mistresses that he had frequent sex with. He kissed her womanly lips before inserting his long tongue into her warm depths for several moments befoer pulling away and kissing her lips as passionately as she had done, he slowly slid his hardened member inside of her neglected womanhood anad moaned softly staying still before he began to thrust slowly.

Johnathan kissed Mary's neck softly as she played dumb, his fingers sliding up her stomach to her chest where he squeezed her breast softly. He leaned forward and whisphered into her ear "How about you bouncing ontop of me moaning obscenely or better yet having each other's private areasin each other's mouths I haven't enjoyed such pleasure of that kind in avery long time but either way sex will make me less sad." He says as he adjusts his arms so that can pick her up as he stands which isn't much of a task and he carries her off to his room.

Vincent looked at the young woman a smile upon his face as he stroked her cheeks "Loyalty my sweet Lauren what type of man wishes to have sex everytime he sees such a lovely creature? Besides I would not wish for you to become pregnant at your current age we are too young to parent children and constant sex may be enjoyable but still very risky." He says as he looks into her eyes and leans in for a kiss only to stop mere inches from her lips. "Oh yes and ofcourse I will need your love also." After speaking he pushed his lips against her, locking them in a passionate kiss for a few seconds before he pulled away and sat back down beside her and rested his head in her lap, he wanted to have her so bad but he had to hold off.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:38 pm

Anna’s heart was racing for so long she had wanted to feel his lips upon hers and she thought it was only going to be a dream, yes she knew he had been close to her husband but she couldn’t help it she had been in love with him for years. It had started out as friend ship but over time it had became so much more, well for her. As he broke away from the kiss she peered up at him her eyes big and wondering almost pleading with him. She reached up to cup his cheek, her fingers running over his smooth skin. “I will not have any regrets, I have wanted this for as long as I can remember.” She coos out softly and in a flash she had her arms about him, passion and lust feeling ever inch of her. She pressed her self into him and pressed her lips into his her fingers running though his hair. “Please…I want you, no…I need you…” She whispers over his lips.

A smile graced her lips and she moved closer to him, her fingers playing with his hair idly. She watched him and she tilts her head slightly, she knew he was sad for his father had just died and his sister left…so why shouldn’t he be sad? Eh, he wouldn’t tell her anyway he was the kind to be strong and not show his tree feelings, other then passion and love and what not just not sadness. She smiles more and tilts her head. “Oh really and what would that be my sweet?” She runs her fingers over his shoulder and then down his back.

Slowly her lips part, looking down at him a bit puzzled liked for this didn’t sound like him at all. She takes a deep breath and ran her fingers into his hair more. “I must admit that I am a little…for you are so powerful and that can bring fear to a women so low born as I am, sir.” She lowers her eyes and takes her hand away from his hair as he rises to his feet. She pressed her lips together as he speaks again and slowly her head turns up and she looks at him, a lost look appears in her eyes. “What else would you need from me my lord?” She blinks a few times and she remains were she is.

The seas were rough and the women held on for dear life to the edges of it as the boat was tossed up and down and all around by the waves and it was even harder for it was raining. But soon they could see shoreline and when they were close to it the boat toppled over and the ladies and men feel into see. Katrina kicked hard and she came to the surface, her skirts were heavy and she kicked more, her ladies did the same along with the men. The shore wasn’t to far away and soon they were touching the ground and a man help Katrina and others helped her ladies. It was very cold and Katrina was panting hard for it was hard swimming.

They had reached a manor of a rich family who was quite happy to take them in, but it was soon the Katrina was in her bed and this time she was sick with a few of her ladies with her. She was feverish and she came and went out of delirium. She cried out for her family when she was awake but she didn’t know she did it. She eats little and slept a lot.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Bouldwin looks at Anna as she grasp his hands and he stares into her beautiful eyes and he feels saddened for he knew nothing could happen. "My dear...I-I don't know if we should." He says softly for the first time in years he seemed unsure but he could not leave her like this. He leaned forward and kissed her upon her lips. It felt strange to be kissing the wife of his deceased friend, he had thought of her like a daughtrer for so many years it was just strange and somewhat pleasant to be kissing a young woman again. He pulled his lips away from her and stared into her pretty face and he was over come with lust and longing. "Annamy dear if we lie together tonight will you have any regrets in the morning? Or is it simply a foolish thing for an old man to say? To ask such a beautiful woman to sleep with him?" He was speaking as if he were a young man again and it was exciting despite his old age his toned young body was becoming aroused from the kiss. He stroked her cheek softly as he stared at her. certainly he would regret sleeping with her when his mind was cleared.

Johnathan pulled his face from her chest and looked up at her as she spoke and he smiled widely he was excited not only about the increase in their sexual activity but also the fact that he would have a child soon and that his plans were going perfectly. "I wouldn't have known that if you wouldn't have told me that." He looked at her puzzled when she said he must be sad and he shrugged his shoulders slightly. "I'm alittle sad but I know a way that we can fix that." He says kissing her neck softly and pulling her closer to his body.

"You do know that if you were to tell me you were frightened of me I would leave and not bother you. For someone as beautiful as you I could never bring harm to them, I know you've heard rumors because I heard some myself." He says softly, he sound like he was begining to fall asleep but he was fully awake. "Making love isn't the only thing I need you for Lauren." Vincent finally says as he rises tp his feet and stretchs but he decided not to say anything further he needed her for more than giving him pleasure. He needed her or someone to be by his side as he prepared for his plans but if she was not the one then he could still use her to relieve sexual desires.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Slowly her eyes closed as she felt his arms go about her shoulders, she felt the longing slowly rose up inside her. Please…she wanted to beg, beg him to kiss her and take her right there. She wanted him, he was strong and brave and very wise and she saw him as a true man. She was about to turn in his arms, to lay a kiss upon his lips but he had moved away. A sad look comes over her features. She turns and faces him, her hands claps out in front of her. She tries to smile but couldn’t, too much sadness was on her. She blinked as she watched him move to the door and she quickly moved over to him taking his hands. “Are you really going to leave just like this?” She couldn’t hide her true feelings any more. “Cant you see that I care for you very deeply…please, just a single kiss?” She looked into his eyes, pleading.

Mary blinked, not happy that he already knew she frowns for a moment but then she smiled, oh well. She lets her fingers run though his hair softly as her chin goes to rest on his head, poor dear. “Oh no it means even more sexual things…you know how it is darling with women who are about to have children.” She giggles and started to play with his hair a little. Her head moves so he could remove his face from her chest. She strokes his cheek softly and smiles. “Oh darling you must be very sad.”

“No my darling, just sometimes there is a look in your eyes.” She smiled and looked down at him, her fingers running though his hair. “You are a very great lover and all I could ask for so why would I not want that?” Slowly her head rose so she wasn’t looking down at him, yes she was scared of him but she could say that now could she? She closes her eyes and slowly leans back so her head rested lightly on the glass of the window.

Katrina was on the deck of the ship, rain feel from the sky as if people were throwing it down from buckets. Two of the ships men were at her side helping her to stay on her feet. They had to get off the ship and quickly for the ship was starting to sink. Her maids were behind her and they had men to help them as well. Her heart was beating wildly as they walked her over to the edge, which was tilted slightly. She had almost lost her footing but the two men had bravely helped her and now they were helping her down into the small lifeboat that was being tossed and what not by the waves. She whimpers as she was lowered down and soon the boat was full of her lady’s and some men and they started to row back towards the shore. She was soaking wet from the waves that sprayed them and from the rain. A fear was inside her hopping that the small boat wouldn’t tip over.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Bouldwin listened to what Anna was saying and watched her carefully he had known for years how she felt but he had more things important to deal with than an obvious crush from a young woman that soon developed a love for him. He had no clue why anyone would loved such a seasoned warrior but he was obviously happy that she found him attractive in some way. He watched as she stood and moved to the window. Her back turned to him as she spoke he nodded his head and stood draping his arm over her shoulders. "You'll be alright." Was all he could think of to say at the moment. He wouldn't point out that he knew how she felt there was no point in it the only thing that would come from it was an emotional scene and probably turn to something else and he wasn't in the mood for it. He was mentally exhausted and was also in pain to know that the man he had practically raised had died. Removing his arm he kissed her cheek and moved towards the door "You shouldn't stay locked up in this room too long it's not healthy."

Johnathan just smiled as he heard her tell him, he already knew it was amazing how he seemed to know almost everything. "I already knew." He says calmly as the smile fades and he barries his face into her chest and rests it there for a few moments and decides on to joke around with her. "Does this mean no more sex?" He chuckled slightly as he pulled his face from her chest and looked into her beautiful face thinking of Katrina for a brief moment and feels his heart sink oh how he missed her.

Vincent thought he saw Lauren shiver but shook the thought away as he approached her and sat beside her before resting his head in her lap. "Are you afraid of me? Or the thought of being with me Lauren?" He found himself asking with his eyes closed his eyes for a few moments he felt calm and at peace as he rested his head on her lap. He remembered doing this with Katrina when hewas younger and the day she left as he tried to seduce her. With his eyes closed he imagined that she was his sister and this made him feel even better. He didn't make any signs that he had come to her for sex which he hadn't he was just with her to relax and get to know her better. He made sure he had not kissed her or touched her in the past few days since his father died and he discovered that Katrina had left without saying good-bye to him.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Slowly her head nods. “It is always sad when a girl has to leave a happy home for a new place, I had to do it but I came to love this.” She smiled softly and watched him glance about the room; yes she had not changed it much. “She will come to love her new home and love it even more when she bears children.” She sighed a bit happily at the thought of having grand children which she new would be soon for one of her sons mistresses, soon to be wife, was about to have a child. Well it was bound to happen. “I am fine, just a little sad and id rather be here then out there for the world to see me, also I don’t wish to see my sons for they are quite busy.” Yes she had heard stories about them, she was happy with this man in front of her. “I am happy that you are here though.” She slowly rose and glanced out her window where she saw storm clouds. “I hope Katrina’s crossing will be safe…a storm is starting up I hope nothing happens.” She pressed her lips together, not wanting to look at him for he might see her love for him.

Mary had been bending the day in her room, as she was feeling quite sick, morning sickness eh she hated it. She slips onto his lap and wraps an arm around his neck and nuzzles her cheek into his. She had not told him yet about her being with child and well he seemed to be in good cheer so she saw now problem in telling him. She kissed his cheek softly and looks at him. “I have some news, darling I am to have a child….” She bats her eyelashes and bites her lower lip wondering what he would say.

Lauren was reading, she sat in a window seal the book laid open in the palm of her hand and her head was turned down, her lips moved as she read over the words. Slowly her eyes shift up when she heard him walk into the room and looked at him, a shiver runs though him as she saw his scowl. She smiled though not showing that she was slightly scared of this man. Slowly her book closed. “You know where I have been darling, I can not go to you, but I haven’t been hiding darling I am here and I am not hiding from you.” She sets her book to the side and motions for him to come forward.

The waves were getting higher now; Katrina couldn’t sleep so she sat on her bed, one hand on the wall and the other on the side of the bed trying to keep her self up right. Her maids were doing everything in their power to keep from falling. “Oh god!” One maid cried and Katrina looked at her, a look was shown in her eyes to say nothing would go wrong, she hopped. The sound of waves and creaking wood could be heard. She closed her eyes and prayed. There came shouts but she couldn’t understand them, what was happening was that the anchor had broken and was now moving towards some rocks, there came more shouts and then the ship hit something, the rocks and Katrina rolled off her bed with a jerk and some of her maids feel from there beds to.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:00 pm

He nodded his head and walked into the room, taking his seat across from her and taking her hand into his as he often did. Anna and Katrina were simular in so many ways but there was something about Anna that kept the old man captivated by her. Sometimes during his weakened state of mind he would wonder what it would be like to be with her if only for one night but he was far too old to think such things as that he. Staring into her eyes he examined her like he did the children when he obviously knew something was bothering her. After a few moments of studying her pretty face he decided to speak but avoided saying anything that could upset her even though he knew that she was trained not to cry it shouldn't be bottled up. "I saw Katrina off she seemed excited with a trace of sadness but who wouldn't be sad about leaving their family behind." He says with a gentle smile pulling his eyes away from her face and looks around the room for a few moments this was the first time he had been in her room in years but not much had changed. "Are you sure you're fine my dear? You seem alittle disoriented maybe you should get some fresh air or call one of the boys to give you company." He finally returned his eyes to hears as he spoke, his time was here was coming to an end quickly but he wished to finish it with her since Johnathan and Vincent had matured and were preoccupied with things young men should be worried about.

Johnathan lifted his hand from his face and watched Mary glide towards him, he felt aroused and lhappy just from seeing her but he fought back any signs of wanting pleasure. "I'm fine now that you are here." He says simply as motions for her to come closer and when she does he pulls her into his lap and holds her close to him enhaling her scent but doing nothing more. He missed his sister and father dearly and wished they were here with him but despite all of this Mary made him feel alittle more comfortable and happy especially when they were able to do things like this and not have to sneak around or hide behind the closed doors of diffrent rooms in the castle.

Vincent strolled down the hall with a scowl on his face before he entered the room where he was told he would find Lauren. Lately they hadn't been doing anything except talking and touching or simply kissing but for some reason he found comfort in being with her maybe because she reminded him of his sister or because she did things Katrina hadn't done. His eyes fall upon the young woman and he smiled his crooked smile. "I haven't seen you all morning have you been hiding from me?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Anna sat in a chair, looking deep into the flames; her mind was deep into thought. Her husband was gone and her daughter, her beloved daughter, was lost to her forever. It broke her heart and she wanted to cry but she had royal blood in her veins and she was taught not to cry, so she didn’t. But it was clear she was suffering, oh she had cared for her husband but it was her daughter she was closes to, she was thankful that she had got to say good bye. Slowly her eyes shift up when she heard a knock and she smiled as she saw him enter. “I am as fine as I can be, thank you.” She motions over to a chair across from hers. “Sit down my friend.”

The man blinked a bit confused like and looked up at him and slowly nodded as he rose to his feet and bowed out of the room. How could he be so foolish as to believe a rumor? Oh well at least he got something out of it. Mary was walking to see her soon to be husband when the man came walking by and bowed and she tilts her head wondering why such a man was there. She shrugged and kept walking and smiled coming into the room, she made a little bow and looked at him. “I hope you are will, darling.”

The wind was starting to pick up and she knew from the clouds that were forming that there was a storm coming. They had gotten a bit away from the shore, but there was still a faint out line. They couldn’t keep going so they had to drop anchor and wait the storm out. She lay on her bed her ladies about her in their own beds. She gripped the sides of it as the ship raised and fell by the waves. She closed her eyes as her heart raced a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Bouldwin had finally left Katrina's side as she boared her ship and he made his way back to the castle where he would say his final good byes to the brothers and their mother. He probably wouldn't be back for another few years or so since there was so much to do. With no one to lead back he was able to ride as fast as the wind of course with the help of his horse Hiden. If took only a few hors to reach the castle whereas it had taken Katrina and himself nearly a day. He strolled into the castle silently and moved through the cooridors already missing the feeling that Katrina gave the place but there was another familar and pleasent feeling and it came from the queen. He would see her first and then give advice to Johnathan and then Vincent if he would listen. It did not take long for him to reach her chamber he knocked once and entered. "How are you doing?"

Johnathan eyed the foolish young who had come to him with such rubbish, he knew his sister was not dead or dying because he could feel it and Bouldwin would have appeared and gave them the news so he was not worried. His mind was elseewhere. Johnathan lifted his head from his hand and waved the young man off. "She is not dying. You hear only rumors now go back to your home if you need I will provide room and board for you tonight only."

Anger surged through Vincent as he heard Arthur's news that the assassin had killed his sister future husband which he knew to be false. The assassin could not have reached the kingdom without crossing the ocean first. "You snivling fool." He muttered softly as he stood infront of his guard clenching his fist tightly. "You killed him before he could achieved his goal." Vincent was so angry he could not speak any further and a second later his trusted guard was lying headless on the floor of the dungeon. The young man was so upset nothing seemed to be able to calm him down with the loss of his father and sister he was grieving and the lack of physical pleasure from his lover upset him. He was doing as his brother advised and did not lie with her everynight to avoid any problems though he had noticed his brother, the new king spending alot more time with his lover and soon to be wife. It wasn't liked him maybe he had already sown his seed into the maid or maybe he needed the love of a woman for the moment. Vincent shrugged and summoned mored for the dogs to be released to feed upon the corpse as he went back upstairs to his room.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Katrina had gotten a little sick and she was forced to stay in her bed for a few days and she had a slight cough, it was about two days before she was to seat seal for her new home. Her trunks and other things she was going to take was being placed on the ship, the window of her room was open and she could hear the sea gulls crying and it made her smile. She was prompt up in her bed, her golden hair feel about her shoulders and over the pillows. Her maids moved around the room, getting things all ready for her for she was about to go on board, if not today the next. She eats the fruit that was given to her and she peered out of the window that looked down onto the town. She was torn between the feelings of sadness for leaving and happiness that she was doing something new.

A man, from the town that Katrina was staying in, had come to the court on the grounds that he had heard a rumor that the princess was on her deathbed and that people were hiding the fact of this from her brother the King. So here he was, taking a few days to arrive and he had come to a meeting of the King and he feel before him with his head bowed. “Sir I have some distressing new, you sister the princess is on her death bed!” His head rose and he looked into the kings.

Katrina was not on her deathbed, she was on the ship and it was sailing away. It was all rumor but she didn’t know what was being said about her, the she was either on her deathbed or she was dead already. She would have laughed at the idea. But she sat on her bed, which was right by the glass window of the ship and peered out at the shrinking town. The sound of wind and the see slapping up against of the ship was heard, it was a lovely sound. One of her maids were reading to her from a romance book and she wasn’t paying much mind to the reader, but slipped in and out here and there.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Bouldwin ate in silence thinking over the vision replaying it and he feared for the worse but would not allow it to affect him. After finishing his meal he made his way to Katrina's room as she slept, he smiled softly as he watched her and sat next to her on her bed and stroked the hair from her face softly. He had no thoughts at the moment and knew that it would be only a matter of time before she was lost to him forever like everyone else he cared dearly about. But he was a warrior, a weathered one but a warrior all the same and his magic blood gave him a much longer life and time to learn though he was no wizard he was ver very wise and formidable in the art. He rested his hand ontop of hers for a brief moment before standing and kissing her forehead before he left the room in silence to be by the side of his faithful steed who had been with him from his early childhood.

ooc: A time skip maybe? I have nothing further to write XD I hate cutting it short but everything else would be dumb and pointless.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:55 pm

(Eh i couldnt think of much...not a good day to write >.<)

Katrina sat at her table, the food in front of her and she eat slowly. The sounds of braking and flickering fire could be hood. Her window was closed but she could see though the pain glass that storm clouds were forming. She stared at of the window for what seemed like forever, a piece of bread in her fingers. She could feel something in the air, she knew change was upon them but she didn’t know what kind…she knew her brother was smart and kind, in away toward those who he wished to be but he would be fair. But then her mind left her brothers and went to the one she was to marry. She had heard the he was many times older then she, at least 25 to 30 years, but he was not that old and he still had his looks. She hopped they didn’t lie, she would rather have a handsome husband then an ugly one, for handsome ones one could fall in love with. She sighed and finished the piece of bread in her hand. She would have to cross the sea in a week to get to her husbands country and she was scared, she had never sailed over the sea that long before. She sighed and bowed her head, her head was hurting slightly and she felt a warmth in her body. She shakes her head and slowly rose. She needed to lay down, she was over working her self. She called to her maid and she came in to the room in a matter of seconds. She quickly got her out of her dress and into a night shift and laid her into the bed were the moment her head hit the pillow she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Bouldwin's sleep was not a normal one for he would never sleep in the presence of others just like he would never eat in front of someone. He was having a vision of the distant future or so it seemed to be atleast. In the dream he saw the children and war aswell as love whether it was sibling type love or the love that was forbidden he could not tell but he knew with either one of them as king the kingdom would be at war but after it would be prosperious. Slowly he woke from his slumber as Katrina walked by but he allowed her to go. He needed to time to think and to plan there was no telling what could happen.

Johnathan and Vincent sat side by side for what seemed like days though it was no longer than an hour. The eldest brother's mind was racing and he had no idea what he would without his sister or his father. His brother had other plans and his mother seemed distant he did not want to be in the company of Mary because they would end up having sex or some other type exercise for once his mind overpowered his teenage hormones. "I miss her." Vincent finally says as he stands to his feet looking to his brother who nodded his head in agreement. "But atleast I have someone to give me the type of love she never allowed me to have." He says with a grin as he looks up at the castle already thinking about what he could do with Lauren. "Sex is no game, becareful you could end up getting her pregnant and having children out of wedlock is looked down upon." Johnanthan advised even though he had a feeling that he had already did what he had advised his brother not to do though he would never regret it he would just have to make better plans in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brothers Love
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next